PDA

View Full Version : Why do people keep hating on how many shots Kobe is shooting?

brandonislegend
11-06-2014, 02:09 PM
Who would you rather shoot them? Jeremy Lin or Carlos Boozer? I mean honestly the team sucks and he's the only one that can score, Boozer looks like a garbage can out there, their only other scorer is injured.

lilteapot
11-06-2014, 02:17 PM
They're still NBA players which means they can get buckets. They aren't as talented as Kobe but they are fully capable of making shots. There just isn't an excuse

r15mohd
well at this stage knowing he's going nowhere, he can either be mentoring and running offensive sets and teaching those on the team how to win from the floor or continue his ways as ChuckBe and ignore the rest of the team

being that he was never been known to do the initial...the latter is what we see, however still expect the initial to play out. ChuckBe gonna chuck B, pretty inevitable.

T_L_P
Run more PnR with Ed Davis, the man on this team.

NoGunzJustSkillz
11-06-2014, 02:21 PM
Lakers aren't going anywhere, i don't mind the Kobe chucking. The Lakers only trade chip has a broken leg so I've given up on Mitch working some magic. Finish with the worst record in the NBA, stop playing KB so many mins and look forward to the 2015-16 season.

T_L_P
11-06-2014, 02:27 PM
For real, the only reason people watching this team is because Kobe has the potential to score 50+ on a given night.

Let the man chuck!

riseagainst
11-06-2014, 02:29 PM
Everyone already knows they wont make the playoffs. Just shoot 30 shots a night and score 30 points. Just climb up the scoring ladder.

Genaro
11-06-2014, 02:31 PM
I agree but Kobe has a lot of haters. Even if he averages 40/6/12 on 60/50/95 and 4 TO, people would still be complaining about the 4 TO.

SOD 21
11-06-2014, 02:33 PM
It is obvious that the Los Angeles Lakers are tanking but they're doing it in a low-key manner.

Why do I say this?

1. They have assembled the worst roster in the conference
2. Their contract with Time Warner and how much they make from it is contingent on the ratings, hence the need to keep Kobe Bryant and even overpay for him.
3. Allow Kobe Bryant an opportunity to gun away to score as many points as he can for his final two years as he rapidly goes up the all-time points list
4. Be so bad as a team to ensure that they don't lose their first-round pick and stay in lottery for 2-3 years.
5. With Kobe Bryant off the books in two years and no long term contracts and several lottery picks in tow, the Lakers will completely go all out at that point with monstrous amounts of cap space and some young talent on hand.

In the meantime, they keep cashing checks from Time Warner and Laker fans, really Kobe fans, are happy watching him climb up the scoring list.

stanlove1111
11-06-2014, 02:38 PM
I have known for a long time that all Kobe cares about is trying to catch Jabbar. Kobe has no value to a basketball team and hasn't in a long time.

I don't care if you know your team is going nowhere or not a great basketball player tries to be as valuable to his team as he can. If he scored 40 and they lose by 20 then he is not as good a basketball player if he scored 20 and lost by 10..Shoulnd't have to be explained.

And the most troubling thing about Kobe is the wild shots. he would rather take a ridiculous wild shot then work with his teammates, he has been doing it his entire career.

The most overrated player ever.

riseagainst
11-06-2014, 02:39 PM
I have known for a long time that all Kobe cares about is trying to catch Jabbar. Kobe has no value to a basketball team and hasn't in a long time.

I don't care if you know your team is going nowhere or not a great basketball player tries to be as valuable to his team as he can. If he scored 40 and they lose by 20 then he is not as good a basketball player if he scored 20 and lost by 10..Shoulnd't have to be explained.

And the most troubling thing about Kobe is the wild shots. he would rather take a ridiculous wild shot then work with his teammates, he has been doing it his entire career.

The most overrated player ever.

dafuq did i just read? Is this real logic?
:roll:

outbreak
11-06-2014, 02:40 PM
Most I assume are just reacting to the stans making multiple threads about how great he is playing when a player taking that many shots and that level of efficiency isn't really doing anything special. There's alot of average players in this league who could put up a lot of points if all they did was shoot the entire game. Sure he's been entertaining to watch but don't try and tell us he is doing something amazing because that's bull shit

aj1987
11-06-2014, 02:42 PM
Because people are retarded. I hope Kobe take 90% of the Lakers' shots the next game. I want him to break the scoring record.

brandonislegend
11-06-2014, 02:44 PM
Most I assume are just reacting to the stans making multiple threads about how great he is playing when a player taking that many shots and that level of efficiency isn't really doing anything special. There's alot of average players in this league who could put up a lot of points if all they did was shoot the entire game. Sure he's been entertaining to watch but don't try and tell us he is doing something amazing because that's bull shit

Considering he tore his Achilles, has knee problems, is 36 years old, has the most mileage as anyone in the entire league, gets double and triple teamed because his team blows...it is not somewhat impressive?

coin24
11-06-2014, 02:47 PM

Please show me another player in his 19th season coming off 2 major injuries leading the league in scoring:lol

Myth
11-06-2014, 02:49 PM
Who would you rather shoot them? Jeremy Lin or Carlos Boozer? I mean honestly the team sucks and he's the only one that can score, Boozer looks like a garbage can out there, their only other scorer is injured.

So, in your mind the most talented player should just shoot all the shots then? Nobody is asking Kobe to give up the ball to have somebody else go iso. The issue is Kobe isn't playing team ball that gets others easy shots. Boozer or Lin getting an open shot because of team ball is more effective than chucking contested shots.

aj1987
11-06-2014, 02:50 PM
Considering he tore his Achilles, has knee problems, is 36 years old, has the most mileage as anyone in the entire league, gets double and triple teamed because his team blows...it is not somewhat impressive?
I've watched 3 games this season. He probably got doubled on 5-6 plays. I don't think he got tripled even once. Not trying to downplay what Kobe is doing though (which is ****ing amazing!).

Heavincent
11-06-2014, 02:50 PM
Boozer shouldn't even be on the court for more than 10-15 minutes a game.

Dro
11-06-2014, 02:54 PM
Because either they are haters, Lebron stans, Durant stans, Jordan stans, don't watch the games or all the above...

Or they don't see what happens when Wesley Johnson, Carlos Boozer, or Ronnie Price shoots....

brandonislegend
11-06-2014, 02:54 PM
Boozer shouldn't even be playing in the NBA is what you mean.

outbreak
11-06-2014, 03:28 PM

That's irrelevant. He doesn't look anywhere near 100% if your only point is health, I guess it's a little imoressive story wise but it certainly doesn't warrant hundreds of threads making out that he is actually playing well. He is being paid star level money so he should be getting that level of performance. I have no issue with him taking the shots, his team sucks, but his game play hasn't been as good as stans are making out. If you give an nba scorer free reign you expect alot of points and little wins.

HurricaneKid
11-06-2014, 05:06 PM
WTF? Kobe is 8th on the Lakers in TS%. Yeah, its a brutal team. But you can't be 8th and pretend you are the only one able to shoot. You can't shoot through doubles and say "well Hill was open under the basket but he's awful". He is shooting ~100 points higher TS% than Kobe.

Boozer was AMNESTIED by the cheapest owner in sports so they could sign Pau. Did you SERIOUSLY think he was going to be a good player for the Lakers?? WHY??!??

Kblaze8855
11-06-2014, 08:19 PM
Worst case without Kobe the team still scores 85-90 points a night. The Bulls were the worst scoring team in the league without Rose. 94 points a game. THe Lakers arent gonna score 70. It would be in the upper 80s/low 90s. The Nuggets at one point sent out Shammond williams, Vincent Yarborough, Junior harrington, and Nikoloz Tskitiviliisnjfkdswhateveritwas and still scored 85 a game in the lowest scoring post shot clock stretch for the NBA. Philly scored 100 a game last year sending out MCW, Thad young and...some guys.

THe Lakers these days...would score 88-90 without Kobe. You add his 30...they clearly arent going to 120 a game. He just takes points others could score. Great scorers dont subtract as much from the teams final point total as their averages. Most great players probably make a 8-10 point a night scoring difference with the main difference being seen in wins due to a lack of someone to make key plays.

Its not that cut and dry...but when you miss 23 shots....and lose?

People are gonna say something.

That "He has to do it....for them to win" thing only works when you win.

When you are losing either way its kinda just...being a dick. Gotta at least try something else...eventually. When do you assume 25 shots a night isnt working? 0-9? 0-12? 2-26?

If its getting the job done...**** it. Shoot till the sun burns out.

If it isnt getting the job done....try other approaches.

The Lakers are a bad team....of NBA players.

Meaning they are still one of the most talented groups of basketball players ever assembled.

They arent just....helpless without Kobe. And being awful with him suggests that his approach isnt really helping that much anyway.

You can do what you please when it results in Ws.

When losing?

Its fair to ask him to try other things.

eklip
11-06-2014, 08:43 PM
The open man. Move the ball. Boozer and Lin played 28+ minutes on good/above average teams and it wasn't because of their defense. Ellington can shoot very well and he scored well in Cleveland. There should be other guys on the team who shoot 33% on open threes, which is still more efficient than what Kobe does right now. If they don't get open threes, there should be more space for pick and rolls. Look how the Spurs play when Duncan, Parker and Ginobli are resting. Drive, kick, drive, kick, open jumper.

It will take some time to build a chemistry because they are a new team, but if they play Kobe-iso all the time they won't improve at all.

I don't think that the Lakers want to win, though, so let Kobe shoot. Better pick in the draft.

chazzy
11-06-2014, 08:56 PM
Their offense isn't actually their downfall. They are by far the worst defensive team in the league

ralph_i_el
11-06-2014, 09:32 PM
If he's getting double and triple teamed then he should be getting plenty of assists. Except they're only doubling him because they know he'll be shooting

TheBigVeto
11-06-2014, 10:15 PM
Who would you rather shoot them? Jeremy Lin or Carlos Boozer?

Either one would be better than Kobe.
But, it's more fun seeing Kobe chuck a lot of shots, miss a lot a shots and lose all the games.

coin24
11-06-2014, 10:18 PM
Either one would be better than Kobe.
But, it's more fun seeing Kobe chuck a lot of shots, miss a lot a shots and lose all the games.

oh look this alt piece of shit is back:lol

Prometheus
11-06-2014, 10:51 PM
It is obvious that the Los Angeles Lakers are tanking but they're doing it in a low-key manner.

Why do I say this?

2. Their contract with Time Warner and how much they make from it is contingent on the ratings, hence the need to keep Kobe Bryant and even overpay for him.
3. Allow Kobe Bryant an opportunity to gun away to score as many points as he can for his final two years as he rapidly goes up the all-time points list
4. Be so bad as a team to ensure that they don't lose their first-round pick and stay in lottery for 2-3 years.
5. With Kobe Bryant off the books in two years and no long term contracts and several lottery picks in tow, the Lakers will completely go all out at that point with monstrous amounts of cap space and some young talent on hand.

In the meantime, they keep cashing checks from Time Warner and Laker fans, really Kobe fans, are happy watching him climb up the scoring list.

Steal this Album.

sbw19
11-07-2014, 12:12 PM
Losing streaks happen. Nothing new.

The LeBron-era Heat once lost 5 straight and had another 4-game losing streak in their first season together.

TMac lost 19 straight in his prime trying all kinds of approaches (and had a 13gm streak in the same season to boot)

This Laker team is decimated with injuries and playing in a tough Western conference. They've lost with Kobe taking 15 and 17 shots, and they've lost with him taking 28 and 37. Who misses the shots bears little relevance to their lack of wins; IMO it's always been the defense that does them in (and yes, Kobe's been part of that.)

Improve the D and wins will follow.

HurricaneKid
11-07-2014, 01:16 PM
The Lakers are currently ~6 points worse per 100 possessions than the worst defense in the history of the NBA.

Thats a problem.

But its also a problem that their best player isn't playing team basketball with decent offensive players at his disposal. Shooting inefficiently when your team is playing ~worst defense ever is a BAAaad combination.

crisoner
11-07-2014, 01:19 PM
Keep chucking Kobe you will pass Jordan soon!!!! :rockon:

K Xerxes
11-07-2014, 02:30 PM
The point of shot distribution is to prevent the offense from becoming predictable. This is salient from high school all the way to the NBA. Even if you have a player who is the best shooter (as Kobe clearly is), you don't want him to be chucking up too many shots as the defense will adapt and even the best shooter will shoot poorly. Over the long run, it is better to let Boozer shoot an uncontested 15 footer (even if he misses) than for Kobe to continuing hoisting up shots.

The best offenses, of course, stress ball movement and shot distribution even if the individual players aren't that great. Kobe is no longer able to carry a franchise on his back, so it unfortunately just comes across as selfish shot jacking. I can't blame him though - he is close to retirement and his team is garbage.

pastis
11-07-2014, 02:53 PM
i just think that a little bit more team basketball would raise the team-spirit to the top. showing that every member of the team is an importan piece of the organisation.
giving the ball to people who maybe arent the best shooters. giving them confidence and trust.

riseagainst
11-07-2014, 02:55 PM
pretty sure Kobe doesn't care about winning a game now. He just wants to shoot for personal records.

KungFuJoe
11-07-2014, 04:02 PM
Kobe needs to get injured so we can see Linsanity 2.0.

Stern should come out of retirement and make it happen.

Doranku
11-07-2014, 04:06 PM
Over the long run, it is better to let Boozer shoot an uncontested 15 footer (even if he misses) than for Kobe to continuing hoisting up shots.

No, it's not.

Doranku
11-07-2014, 04:07 PM
The Lakers are currently ~6 points worse per 100 possessions than the worst defense in the history of the NBA.

Thats a problem.

But its also a problem that their best player isn't playing team basketball with decent offensive players at his disposal. Shooting inefficiently when your team is playing ~worst defense ever is a BAAaad combination.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

There isn't ONE decent offensive player on the Lakers beside Kobe. Not one.

KungFuJoe
11-07-2014, 04:09 PM
No, it's not.

Not just boozer in particular but the rest of the team.

Lakers gonna keep losing if only Kobe takes all the shots.

The ball needs to move move move. Lakers have no talent and they have no offense.

Kobe wants to take all the shots then he gets all the blame regarding how awful they are in that regard.

Doranku
11-07-2014, 04:18 PM
Not just boozer in particular but the rest of the team.

Lakers gonna keep losing if only Kobe takes all the shots.

The ball needs to move move move. Lakers have no talent and they have no offense.

Kobe wants to take all the shots then he gets all the blame regarding how awful they are in that regard.

lmao you say the Lakers are gonna keep losing if Kobe takes all the shots, then you go on to say that the Lakers have no talent and no offense.

They're going to lose no matter what Kobe does.

Levity
11-07-2014, 04:21 PM
I love reading these comments from people who are dissecting the lakers offense, but actually dont watch the games.

"hit the open man" of course thats how anyone would play basketball. but the lakers offense is lacking consistent off ball movement, and even passing. which is amazingly surprising considering the talk about the princeton offense and how the planned on implementing it a bit.

this team is SCARED to shoot, sans kobe. its painfully obvious. Lin, who i had decent hope for, looks like a middle schooler at his first co-ed dance. he does not know what decisions to make when on the floor. Hes over thinking everything, but when he does make a move, its ill-thought out and often times leads to a turnover. hes at his best when letting the game come naturally. but since hes never played with a player of kobes intimidation, his hesitation is apparent.

Boozer is a lost cause. again, another i had hopes for. He had so much to prove to everyone after being a perpetual joke the past few years. but instead, he continues to brings the laughs on himself.

Johnson, the epitome of inconsistent. Has the ideal swingman body and athleticism, but has never been able to piece it together. Clarkson still needs a lot of burn have NBA value.

Davis has been the lone bright star for this new lakers line up. but his minutes are inconsistent due to scotts stubbornness about playing boozer.

Basically, theres no one on this team that wants to shoot besides kobe. Ellington should hopefully get more looks in the offense now that hes finding his game. and nick young will get beacoup shots when hes healthy.

Doranku
11-07-2014, 04:27 PM
I love reading these comments from people who are dissecting the lakers offense, but actually dont watch the games.

"hit the open man" of course thats how anyone would play basketball. but the lakers offense is lacking consistent off ball movement, and even passing. which is amazingly surprising considering the talk about the princeton offense and how the planned on implementing it a bit.

this team is SCARED to shoot, sans kobe. its painfully obvious. Lin, who i had decent hope for, looks like a middle schooler at his first co-ed dance. he does not know what decisions to make when on the floor. Hes over thinking everything, but when he does make a move, its ill-thought out and often times leads to a turnover. hes at his best when letting the game come naturally. but since hes never played with a player of kobes intimidation, his hesitation is apparent.

Boozer is a lost cause. again, another i had hopes for. He had so much to prove to everyone after being a perpetual joke the past few years. but instead, he continues to brings the laughs on himself.

Johnson, the epitome of inconsistent. Has the ideal swingman body and athleticism, but has never been able to piece it together. Clarkson still needs a lot of burn have NBA value.

Davis has been the lone bright star for this new lakers line up. but his minutes are inconsistent due to scotts stubbornness about playing boozer.

Basically, theres no one on this team that wants to shoot besides kobe. Ellington should hopefully get more looks in the offense now that hes finding his game. and nick young will get beacoup shots when hes healthy.

Hill has played very well too along with Davis. Agree with everything else you said, though. The rest of the team 4-15 is just complete dogshit.

Half the players on the Laker roster would probably struggle in the D-League.

SamuraiSWISH
11-07-2014, 04:31 PM
The point of shot distribution is to prevent the offense from becoming predictable. This is salient from high school all the way to the NBA. Even if you have a player who is the best shooter (as Kobe clearly is), you don't want him to be chucking up too many shots as the defense will adapt and even the best shooter will shoot poorly. Over the long run, it is better to let Boozer shoot an uncontested 15 footer (even if he misses) than for Kobe to continuing hoisting up shots.

The best offenses, of course, stress ball movement and shot distribution even if the individual players aren't that great. Kobe is no longer able to carry a franchise on his back, so it unfortunately just comes across as selfish shot jacking. I can't blame him though - he is close to retirement and his team is garbage.
Co-sign, good post.

Not only that but even if Kobe was smart, it would free him up for easier baskets by getting others involved.

Is OP serious?

He's playing ridiculously selfish, with no intent on helping out young teammates, and even if entertaining it's clearly even more detrimental to an already shitty basketball team.

They're not winning, so why wouldn't he adapt his style of play to try and win? Reason ... obvious is obvious, Kobe is about getting what Kobe wants and that's moving up the scoring ladder.

SpecialQue
11-07-2014, 04:32 PM
Because people are stupid assholes.

riseagainst
11-07-2014, 04:33 PM
the problem isn't even about how many shots he's taking. He's a detriment defensively to his team. And that should be the main focus right now.

SamuraiSWISH
11-07-2014, 04:41 PM
the problem isn't even about how many shots he's taking. He's a detriment defensively to his team. And that should be the main focus right now.
Yea he doesn't play defense either. Except for conserving energy swiping at Dwight Howard rebounds while everyone else on his team gets back on defense.

Hey Yo
11-07-2014, 06:07 PM
Lin can't score?

You don't remember him dropping 38pts on 57% shooting against your Lakers when he was with the Knicks?

riseagainst
11-07-2014, 06:10 PM
Lin can't score?

You don't remember him dropping 38pts on 57% shooting against your Lakers when he was with the Knicks?

Kwame Brown also had a 30/19 game on 75%FG. What is your point?

Hey Yo
11-07-2014, 06:25 PM
Kwame Brown also had a 30/19 game on 75%FG. What is your point?
Because the OP said Lin can't score.

Really that hard for you to comprehend?

riseagainst
11-07-2014, 06:27 PM
Because the OP said Lin can't score.

Really that hard for you to comprehend?

you are right. Kwame Brown can also score. #DatLogic

Mr. I'm So Rad
11-07-2014, 06:32 PM

People always say this as if teams just have amazing scorers and are just...not using them or something. If a guy is only shooting 10 shots a game more times than not it's not because he's being held back, it's because he isn't good enough to take 20 shots a game.

dreamwarrior
11-07-2014, 06:36 PM

Why do I say this?

That's why they picked up Boozer and Lin and didn't even offer I. Thomas a contract even though it was affordable and Thomas wanted to be a Laker. And everyone knows they're in tank mode too, except for Kobe. Did you see how pissed he was when the team was losing last year as he sat on the bench?

Hey Yo
11-07-2014, 06:38 PM
you are right. Kwame Brown can also score. #DatLogic
I know he could.

#YoureARetard

HurricaneKid
11-07-2014, 06:40 PM
People always say this as if teams just have amazing scorers and are just...not using them or something. If a guy is only shooting 10 shots a game more times than not it's not because he's being held back, it's because he isn't good enough to take 20 shots a game.

Dear god.

Were you in some kind of accident? It is permanent?

ANYONE can take 20 shots/gm. I COULD pull up from 40 feet. To be honest, I'm really good from ~30-35ft. Probably 20% even. Thats 30%TS%. Which is probably not that far off Kobe's rate on 22 foot fallaways. The ones he takes ALL THE TIME.

The worse the Lakers get the more its just on Kobe to entertain viewers. So if they go 9-73 with him shooting 38-40% and playing zero defense, well thats not a good thing.

Doranku
11-07-2014, 06:42 PM
Dear god.

ANYONE can take 20 shots/gm. I COULD pull up from 40 feet. To be honest, I'm really good from ~30-35ft. Probably 20% even. Thats 30%TS%. Which is probably not that far off Kobe's rate on 22 foot fallaways. The ones he takes ALL THE TIME.

The worse the Lakers get the more its just on Kobe to entertain viewers. So if they go 9-73 with him shooting 38-40% and playing zero defense, well thats not a good thing.

You're totally right. Kobe should be passing to Boozer and Jeremy Lin so they can shoot 40% instead while still going 9-73.

And no, you wouldn't shoot 30% TS in an NBA game. You would never touch the ball and if you did it would be a turnover 100/100 times.

riseagainst
11-07-2014, 06:42 PM
I know he could.

#YoureARetard

Seems like you just started watching basketball a couple years ago. You just said someone who averages just over 6 points a game for his career "can score" because he once had a 30 point game.

Save the personal insults for the playground, this is where adults talk.
:oldlol:

dh144498
11-07-2014, 06:48 PM
I know he could.

#YoureARetard

:biggums:

Hey Yo
11-07-2014, 07:00 PM
Seems like you just started watching basketball a couple years ago. You just said someone who averages just over 6 points a game for his career "can score" because he once had a 30 point game.

Save the personal insults for the playground, this is where adults talk.
:oldlol:
:facepalm

If you are an adult, you need to get some help man.

Mass Debator
11-07-2014, 07:03 PM
Both Carlos Boozer and Ed Davis are shooting 100% from 3 point range on my 2K squad. They need some shots.

Levity
11-07-2014, 07:05 PM
A lot of stupid people on this site who don't understand the game of basketball.

sportjames23
11-07-2014, 07:10 PM
This thread just turned comedy gold. :oldlol:

HurricaneKid
11-07-2014, 07:17 PM
You're totally right. Kobe should be passing to Boozer and Jeremy Lin so they can shoot 40% instead while still going 9-73.

And no, you wouldn't shoot 30% TS in an NBA game. You would never touch the ball and if you did it would be a turnover 100/100 times.

You don't know me son. I've played with NBA players.

Doesn't matter though. You are missing the point. Nobody cares if I jack from 40 ft because its a losing play and no matter how good I am at it we would lose.

Thats what the Kobe 22 foot fallaway is. When he drives or posts opponents bring a double. When he shoots those ridiculous shots opponents shrug and say there is no way that over the course of a 90 possession game we lose to that. Especially with LAL playing all time awful defense.

THATS why a great many of the people that get ball are laughing at Kobe and the Lakers.

Post, drive and you have defenses in rotation. Then even Lin, Booz and the NBDL crew can get some. But that takes too much energy so Kobe is content to hoist at least a dozen ill advised shots a game. Its bad ball and makes the team worse.

macpierce
11-07-2014, 07:40 PM
He is shooting way too much, that one game against the clippers i thought he played great, minus the cold 4th quarter

Undisputed
11-07-2014, 07:44 PM
I side with the OP's opinion on this. Kobe literally has to jack up shots so that this team puts up points on the board. Imagine this Lakers roster as it stands today without Kobe...even more lolz.

Mr. I'm So Rad
11-07-2014, 08:49 PM
Dear god.

I can't believe I have to explain this but whatever...

He takes awful shots a lot of the times and still shoots a respectable FG%. It's no coincidence he's been able to play like that throughout his career and get away with it. You really think the difference between Kobe or other great scorers and regualr NBA players is just... ~10 shots per game?

There have been guys who've been just as trigger happy and had just as bad a shot selection as Kobe and haven't sniffed 30,000 points. Again, if ANY player could just shoot 20 times a game and give you 30 a night easily, then there would be no bad offensive teams in the league. You wouldn't have teams like Charlotte or Chicago that struggle to score.

Cold soul
11-07-2014, 08:58 PM
Kobe is shooting too munch but has little choice ATM, he has no reliable 2nd option to take pressure off of him and he has shoot that much for Lakers to be even competitive otherwise blowouts will happen. I don't even think Kobe in his prime could drag this garbage roster to playoffs in western conference.