PDA

View Full Version : Who gets traded?

mattvNJ
11-06-2014, 02:10 PM
I know its early, im not a HUGe bran guy... but someone on this offense needs to go. My guess is either Dion or Irving. Both seem to be vocal when un happy as is lebron.

SO realistically who do you think will be gone and for who? (REALISTIC = POSSIBLE, not what stans want.) So real Cavs guys chime in im seriously interested since my squad is ****ed for the near future.

U guys want deron :rolleyes:

NoGunzJustSkillz
11-06-2014, 02:12 PM
trade waiters for a real pg and slide irving over to sg?

riseagainst
11-06-2014, 02:13 PM
http://s30.postimg.org/mq3njxtlt/pic3.png

NoGunzJustSkillz
11-06-2014, 02:15 PM
I think Rondo for Irving would satisfy both sides of the trade. Rondo instantly makes Cleveland the Favorites to win the championship.

mattvNJ
11-06-2014, 02:25 PM
I think Rondo for Irving would satisfy both sides of the trade. Rondo instantly makes Cleveland the Favorites to win the championship.

rondo definitely will not play with bron.... thus this being unrealistic.

next...

NoGunzJustSkillz
11-06-2014, 02:27 PM
rondo definitely will not play with bron.... thus this being unrealistic.

next...
Why?

Jlamb47
11-06-2014, 02:27 PM
I would t rade Irving for a rim protector at the C and a D and 3 PG. Irving is definetly worth it.

NoGunzJustSkillz
11-06-2014, 02:30 PM
btw..aren't love and rondo friends or something?

Pushxx
11-06-2014, 02:46 PM
No Kyrie to Boston. :no:

mattvNJ
11-06-2014, 02:59 PM
Why?

https://celticsdownunder.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/sam_rondo8.jpg

.... also obviously distaste for eachother.

any other viable options.

Xoush
11-06-2014, 03:03 PM
Why would Rondo want to play in Cleveland?

Xoush
11-06-2014, 03:04 PM
https://celticsdownunder.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/sam_rondo8.jpg

.... also obviously distaste for eachother.

any other viable options.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

mattvNJ
11-06-2014, 03:33 PM
Why would Rondo want to play in Cleveland?

Excactly rondo is going to a big boy market

oarabbus
11-06-2014, 03:34 PM
Lol guys Rondo isn't David Stern. Rondo will go play where Boston trade him. End of story.

mattvNJ
11-06-2014, 03:35 PM
Lol guys Rondo isn't David Stern. Rondo will go play where Boston trade him. End of story.

considering his contract is up after the 2014/15 season I say he does have a say... who in their right mind would trade Kyrie for a guy who more than likely will not resign. Spoiler.... no one. U dont trade a franchise(kinda in kyrie) for a rental.

Taller than CP3
11-06-2014, 03:48 PM
This is what needs to happen.

Trade Kyrie for a pass first PG. Whoever it is doesn't even need to be as good as Kyrie scoring wise. It could be Jeremy Lin for all I care, Cavs just need a PG that will run plays and pass the rock. Kyrie is doing more harm than good.

Convince Dion to play D Wade's role. Dominate the game and take over while Lebron is resting on the bench, then turn into a spot up consistent shooter when Lebron is in the game. He can run point too just like Wade did for a couple of plays just to keep teams guessing.

Let Kevin Love do his thing. He's never been an issue.

Pass first PG + Dion 'D Wade' Waiters = Win Win situation for the Cavs

Cavs already have enough firepower with Lebron, Dion, and Love. They don't need Kyrie, they need a true PG.

mattvNJ
11-06-2014, 03:50 PM
This is what needs to happen.

Trade Kyrie for a pass first PG. Whoever it is doesn't even need to be as good as Kyrie scoring wise. It could be Jeremy Lin for all I care, Cavs just need a PG that will run plays and pass the rock. Kyrie is doing more harm than good.

Convince Dion to play D Wade's role. Dominate the game and take over while Lebron is resting on the bench, then turn into a spot up consistent shooter when Lebron is in the game. He can run point too just like Wade did for a couple of plays just to keep teams guessing.

Let Kevin Love do his thing. He's never been an issue.

Pass first PG + Dion 'D Wade' Waiters = Win Win situation for the Cavs

Basically recreate the heats set up. With lebron and a dominant PF you dont need a pg of kyries calibre. good post

SwishSquared
11-06-2014, 04:02 PM
Irving to ATL for Jeff Teague and a first. 3 way S&T deal where Dion goes to Philly, Danny Green + KJ McDaniels go to Cleveland, and Spurs get a second and 3 international prospects from Philly.

Haywood contract + ATL first + Memphis first (if needed) will be used to obtain a center through S&T or trade.

Your 2015-2016 Cleveland Cavaliers:
Teague-Green-LBJ-Love-(somebody)
Delly-Miller-McDaniels-Tristan-Varajao

EDIT: On second thought, they may wanna keep Dion without Kyrie. Could have a ton of freedom to run that second unit.