PDA

View Full Version : James Harden's defense...

Smook A.
11-07-2014, 12:05 AM
...Is no longer shit. I know it's only been 6 games, but I've been keeping an eye on Harden this whole season and he's been giving much more focus and effort on the defensive end of the court.

Tonight he had 3 blocks. Just think about that for a second.

James Harden. 3 blocks. That's right, let it sink it. He also had 2 last game vs Miami.

I'm just glad I'm seeing improvement. Seeing Harden actually play defense makes me want to go outside and hug every person I see. Seriously, im that happy right now.

noob cake
11-07-2014, 12:06 AM
Coach K fixed Harden's D

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

dubeta
11-07-2014, 12:06 AM
So he's no longer a net negative on the court? wow what a superstar :facepalm

ronnymac
11-07-2014, 12:09 AM
He has all the tools to be a stud defender and he has shown in flashes already that might be true. He has a new mindset and a lot more intent on competing on both sides of the ball.

Andrew Wiggins
11-07-2014, 12:15 AM
defense was actually considered one of his strengths his first few years in the league

i think he picked up the bad habits when he had to carry the entire scoring load his first year with the rockets and just stopped trying on defense

Mr Exlax
11-07-2014, 12:21 AM
defense was actually considered one of his strengths his first few years in the league

i think he picked up the bad habits when he had to carry the entire scoring load his first year with the rockets and just stopped trying on defense

Spot on!

Milbuck
11-07-2014, 12:23 AM
He's taking the next step as a player :applause:

Rockets might go to 7 games in the first round now.

YouGotServed
11-07-2014, 12:39 AM
He's a complete player now. Dude is a top 5 player in the league. Watching him lead by example is a thing of beauty.

disel
11-07-2014, 12:42 AM
He's taking the next step as a player :applause:

Rockets might go to 7 games in the first round now.
Hey orientel boy, how is Lin doing these days?

DatAsh
11-07-2014, 12:44 AM
...Is no longer shit. I know it's only been 6 games, but I've been keeping an eye on Harden this whole season and he's been giving much more focus and effort on the defensive end of the court.

Tonight he had 3 blocks. Just think about that for a second.

James Harden. 3 blocks. That's right, let it sink it. He also had 2 last game vs Miami.

I'm just glad I'm seeing improvement. Seeing Harden actually play defense makes me want to go outside and hug every person I see. Seriously, im that happy right now.

I agree. I'd even go so far as to say he's been a good defender so far. Hopefully he keeps up the effort, as that's the biggest part.

Milbuck
11-07-2014, 12:45 AM
Hey orientel boy, how is Lin doing these days?
Kill yourself. I'm not Asian, I'm not Kidbasketball, and I don't give a shit about Lin.

disel
11-07-2014, 12:47 AM
Kill yourself. I'm not Asian, I'm not Kidbasketball, and I don't give a shit about Lin.
You ain't fooling no fukin one slut ass weak whore

ronnymac
11-07-2014, 12:49 AM
The profanity used is really poor form.

Milbuck
11-07-2014, 12:52 AM
:oldlol:

SugarHill
11-07-2014, 12:57 AM
:oldlol:

ElPigto
11-07-2014, 12:59 AM

Milbuck is obsessed with the never going nowhere Bucks, where did you get that he was a Lin **********?

Fudge
11-07-2014, 01:00 AM
So is disel just randomly calling everybody an Asian nowadays like it's some sort of insult?

Somebody's hella insecure. :oldlol:

dontgetchoked
11-07-2014, 01:07 AM
So is disel just randomly calling everybody an Asian nowadays like it's some sort of insult?

Somebody's hella insecure. :oldlol:
"orientel" :oldlol:

sammichoffate
11-07-2014, 01:11 AM
Kill yourself. I'm not Asian, I'm not Kidbasketball, and I don't give a shit about Lin.Get rekt kid :lol