PDA

View Full Version : Warriors can become a younger and better version of the spurs

Ca$H
11-07-2014, 12:50 AM
With Kerr's coaching.

Curry > Parker
Klay > Ginobilli
Iggy > Leonard
Lee < Duncan
Bogut > Splitter

Livingston > Mills
Barbosa < Green
Draymond > Diaw
Barnes > Bonner
Rush < Belinelli
Speights > Daye
Ezeli > Baynes

ronnymac
11-07-2014, 12:52 AM
With Kerr's coaching.

Curry > Parker
Klay > Ginobilli
Iggy > Leonard
Lee < Duncan
Bogut > Splitter

Livingston > Mills
Barbosa < Green
Draymond > Diaw
Barnes > Bonner
Rush < Belinelli
Speights > Daye
Ezeli > Baynes
expierence and pop.

Prometheus
11-07-2014, 12:52 AM
With Kerr's coaching.

Curry > Parker
Klay > Ginobilli
Iggy > Leonard
Lee < Duncan
Bogut > Splitter

Livingston > Mills
Barbosa < Green
Draymond > Diaw
Barnes > Bonner
Rush < Belinelli
Speights > Daye
Ezeli > Baynes

Anyone who compares basketball teams by listing players and using < and > signs is honestly retarded when it comes to understanding the game. I'm not trying to piss you off or troll or whatever, but honestly, the game is just NOT that simple.

Smook A.
11-07-2014, 12:53 AM
I wouldn't call them a younger and better version of the Spurs. They're just the Warriors. A really exciting and super talented team that can potentially go very far in the playoffs.

Iggy > Leonard
No.

Sarcastic
11-07-2014, 12:54 AM
They're only missing a top 10 GOAT. Other than that...

Ca$H
11-07-2014, 12:58 AM
They're only missing a top 10 GOAT. Other than that...

Duncan is old doe.

oarabbus
11-07-2014, 12:58 AM
What... I don't think we're at all similar to the Spurs. And Kerr isn't like Pop.

We're going to be an entirely different team. Honestly I have no clue whatsoever what the fxck OP is talking about.

Ca$H
11-07-2014, 12:59 AM
expierence and pop.

I think Kerr is the next pop.

Ca$H
11-07-2014, 01:00 AM
What... I don't think we're at all similar to the Spurs. And Kerr isn't like Pop.

We're going to be an entirely different team. Honestly I have no clue whatsoever what the fxck OP is talking about.

Kerr is the next elite NBA head coach. The Warriors have their own "brand" of basketball now.

bigkingsfan
11-07-2014, 01:01 AM
No > Yes

oarabbus
11-07-2014, 01:01 AM

I hope you're right on that one :cheers:

I just don't think the play styles of the two teams are very similar, but I definitely do agree we have our own style now.

Ca$H
11-07-2014, 01:02 AM
Anyone who compares basketball teams by listing players and using < and > signs is honestly retarded when it comes to understanding the game. I'm not trying to piss you off or troll or whatever, but honestly, the game is just NOT that simple.

Don't sleep on Kerr bro. The spurs are the spurs because of pop. I believe Kerr can reach pop's level.

Micku
11-07-2014, 01:04 AM

Maybe. Maybe.

I don't think they would have the same style, but his coaching ability might be elite. We'll see. He has the talent to work with.

imnew09
11-07-2014, 01:05 AM
Make it to WCF first

ronnymac
11-07-2014, 01:05 AM
Pop has 5 rings and has a pretty healthy wining percentage.Kerr has his work cut out for him to even come close to reaching anything close to a bonafide top 3 coach of alltime like Popp

Ca$H
11-07-2014, 01:06 AM
I hope you're right on that one :cheers:

I just don't think the play styles of the two teams are very similar, but I definitely do agree we have our own style now.

Yes but the spurs style has evolved throughout pop's tenure. It hasn't always been the same. It's all about adaptability. I think Kerr can also become a guy that changes and mixes things up when needed.

sammichoffate
11-07-2014, 01:09 AM
Said from day 1 that Kerr would be a good coach, but nooo 90% of the people on here said he was gonna be shit :facepalm I don't think he'll be Pop level, but he's gonna get the Warriors to the WCF barring injury. I honestly believe they're that GOOD :cheers:

Ca$H
11-07-2014, 01:10 AM
Said from day 1 that Kerr would be a good coach, but nooo 90% of the people on here said he was gonna be shit :facepalm I don't think he'll be Pop level, but he's gonna get the Warriors to the WCF barring injury. I honestly believe they're that GOOD :cheers:

Barring injury anything less than a chip is unacceptable.

sammichoffate
11-07-2014, 01:15 AM
Barring injury anything less than a chip is unacceptable.Lol okay. It's not like the best player in the league ran there for younger talent or anything like that. It's also not like they built the team from scratch through good drafting, player development, and key FA signings or anything like that either. Nope