PDA

View Full Version : How incredibly unattractive is this in a girl you like?

fsvr54
11-07-2014, 01:07 AM
So this girl I been pining over for a while at my job is a total slut. I've told her I like her and asked for her number a couple times and she said she likes me too but isn't ready for a relationship after her breakup. Now I know she's kind of whore-ish (multiple **** buddys and shit) but I was able to deal with it because she acts all into me and shit around me. This is the final nail in the coffin though.

I learned today that one night recently some muscle bound dudes came in and hit on her and another cashier (the girl who told me the story) and by the end of the shift she was outside of the store making out with his stranger.

:biggums:

Is it just me? but I find this to be a huge turn off. Who does that shit?

I liked this girl a lot, but she seems to be way to whore-ish to date, I'm over this bitch

Im Still Ballin
11-07-2014, 01:10 AM
Don't be so sensitive. Realize it for what it is. Be the man.

Bless Mathews
11-07-2014, 01:14 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xlu6pQiRHwc

Very simple cuz.

christian1923
11-07-2014, 01:16 AM
So this girl I been pining over for a while at my job is a total slut. I've told her I like her and asked for her number a couple times and she said she likes me too but isn't ready for a relationship after her breakup. Now I know she's kind of whore-ish (multiple **** buddys and shit) but I was able to deal with it because she acts all into me and shit around me. This is the final nail in the coffin though.

I learned today that one night recently some muscle bound dudes came in and hit on her and another cashier (the girl who told me the story) and by the end of the shift she was outside of the store making out with his stranger.

I liked this girl a lot, but she seems to be way to whore-ish to date, I'm over this bitch
I get really turned on when a find out a girl is a hoe. Basically inviting you to hump, and you're tryna turn this hoe into a housewife so nobody else can hit, how selfish :coleman:

fsvr54
11-07-2014, 01:18 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xlu6pQiRHwc

Very simple cuz.

Ima let her be a ho

She can do whatever she wants

I just liked her more than that and now I don't want to date her

fsvr54
11-07-2014, 01:29 AM
I don't care if a girl is a whore if I just want ****, but I was like in love with her

Anyways, you gotta pick em up when they're done with that phase, she's with a new dude every week except me

GimmeThat
11-07-2014, 01:45 AM
all we can conclude so far is that you are unattractive to her

L.Kizzle
11-07-2014, 01:55 AM
Move on, she already know you week. A new nigha already ran through her bruh. If you try some slick shit she gonna look at you like "for real, you had a chance and ain't do shit, by Felicia. "

1987_Lakers
11-07-2014, 01:56 AM
Your mistake was that you fell for a hoe, don't ever fall for a hoe.

One of my friends cousins just moved into my town and we became cool for a while, we would kick it on weekends with a group of hoes sometimes and drink. Well, my friends cousin ended up developing feeling for one of the girls, his cousin ended up making out with her, my cousins friend gets mad but forgives her, a few weeks later we were all drunk and I ended up making out with the same girl. I hear that my cousins friend gets mad at me so I call him saying that if he is really serious about that girl that I would back off, of course he says its all good and he doesn't care for her, of course the next week I hook up with her again, he sees it and calls a taxi to take him home. Haven't talked to him since. Call me an asshole if you want but I told him I would lay off the hoe if he wanted but he said it was all good.

Moral of the story is don't ever develop feelings for a known hoe, you are one delusional mother ****er if you think you are going to have a decent relationship with a known whore.

fsvr54
11-07-2014, 02:02 AM
Your mistake was that you fell for a hoe, don't ever fall for a hoe.

I realize this now, and I'm almost over it anyways

Good thing I didn't really waste much time or any money on her

I know well you can't wife a hoe, I just didn't know the extent of her hoe-ness before

Know that I know, peace, I;m out

On another note, do you think hoes can ever get over that phase and settle down? She is still young, a few years younger than me

fsvr54
11-07-2014, 02:07 AM
That's a loss waiting to happen homie. Don't even entertain that though

I'm talking about women in general

bballnoob1192
11-07-2014, 02:18 AM
I don't care if a girl is a whore if I just want ****, but I was like in love with her

Anyways, you gotta pick em up when they're done with that phase, she's with a new dude every week except me
how you gonna be in love with a hoe you've never even dated, or ****ed. :facepalm

fsvr54
11-07-2014, 02:20 AM
how you gonna be in love with a hoe you've never even dated, or ****ed. :facepalm

Maybe not in real love nikka, but you've never crushed on somebody hard? It's not a strange thing

Swaggin916
11-07-2014, 02:21 AM
Sounds like if that's how you feel you should just let it go... but if you want some poon then just accept it and have fun. No reason you can't enjoy her company regardless of what else she does.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-07-2014, 02:26 AM
Studies show an inverse correlation between the amount of sexual partners a woman has before marriage and the success rate of the marriage. So no it isn't a good idea to make a hoe a housewife.

ace23
11-07-2014, 02:46 AM
Was expecting something a lot "worse" lol

NBAplayoffs2001
11-07-2014, 03:49 AM

Kind of the same reason why I don't really try in college to get with girls at parties :(.

bigkingsfan
11-07-2014, 04:17 AM
You could get cooties.

Prometheus
11-07-2014, 05:19 AM

damn. shameless

GimmeThat
11-07-2014, 08:47 AM
this is where we insert the

"when a guy cheats, even if its physically, woman feel less threatened about it to the relationship. however when a women cheats, and you know it's emotionally/mentally, you know the relationship is over period"

however true you think that statement holds

LJJ
11-07-2014, 09:26 AM
Is it just me?

Who the hell wants to date a hoe? :biggums: Of course it's not just you.

senelcoolidge
11-07-2014, 09:42 AM
She's not relationship material if that's what you're looking for. Personally I stay away from whores, just trouble. If you are just looking for sex like some dummies than go ahead or just pay for it. If you want a lady than look elsewhere. There are plenty of women out there.

Andrei89
11-07-2014, 09:58 AM
Dont worry son. You just have the right male ego.

Most of the guys that posted here are either trolling or there is something wrong with them.

If you would just want to hit and run, then why should you not?

But if you like her, as you said above, you finding that shit unattractive is what a male should feel anyway.

I fked sluts before and it was great, but then I ran for the hills. But, it had happened to me to crush on a girl only to realize she is a complete slut and I was not attracted to her anymore, even more, she disgusted me.It is perfectly normal.

christian1923
11-07-2014, 09:59 AM
Who the hell wants to date a hoe? :biggums: Of course it's not just you.
Have you ever had a quick relationship with a hoe before? It's quite fun

There's a difference between dating and making her a girl your main chick

~primetime~
11-07-2014, 10:26 AM
How unattractive is it when the girl you like it's a whore?

Hmmm

Very unattractive I'd say

Ass Dan
11-07-2014, 11:03 AM

So you want to tame the shrew? Dumbass, f*ck her and get on with your life, don't be a puss, she is into you because she needs c0ck, feed her.

JEFFERSON MONEY
11-07-2014, 12:30 PM

Truth hurts, doesn't it. But pain is a necessary component of the big picture---the fibers of a muscle ache as lactic acid reverberate and induce spasm-like pain only to be repaired the next day; better than before.

If what you seek is puccy, then you must obey the law of Abundance and Diversification.

A man with an investment profile featuring stocks, bonds, 401k, real estate, municipal bonds, gold would certainly not get worked over if his next financial venture was a failure.

And thus the same principle applies with the ladies.

A strategy you ask?

Well, for one move to a bigger city.
And
for two, enrich your social life five fold.

DonDadda59
11-07-2014, 12:34 PM

Only post by this dude that ever made sense. :biggums:

imdaman99
11-07-2014, 12:38 PM
It is likely this. Dude, how can you tell she likes you? She is the kinda girl that EVERYONE thinks she likes them because that is her personality. She is flirty with everyone, and only the ones who have never had real experience before will go googly eyes for her. You fell for the stripper at the strip club. Strippers are supposed to make you believe she is into you. Learn from this :cheers:

DeuceWallaces
11-07-2014, 12:48 PM
Lol, she may be a hoe, but she still won't **** your dirty ass. :oldlol:

You just seem salty.

Charlie Sheen
11-07-2014, 12:49 PM
S I've told her I like her

Stop doing this. I used to think it was the right way to approach a female too. It's not. You're gonna lose out every time to the other guy. She doesn't care about your feelings or drawing out your personality.

Just2McFly
11-07-2014, 01:01 PM
Why are you falling for women without self control? Plus if she was really into you, why is she still f*cking around? She flat out shut you down verbally and through her actions, there wasn't any room for confusion.

I've been through the same thing, I've probably been to depths of beta hell that no other Isher has ever seen, at one point I was in love with a girl that was in love with a dude that had a wife and three kids and I used to console her and try to help her through it. I was being the biggest b*tch n*gga I could be.

Something happened though, overnight I realized that I had a spine, balls, etc... I was a man and needed to be treated and RESPECTED as such. This girl is disrespectful and unprofessional bruh. Find yourself a classy broad who doesn't have her business in the street fam.

riseagainst
11-07-2014, 01:06 PM
there are alot of cvm dripping sluts out there waiting to take a pounding. Dip it in, maybe multiple times, and do not get attached. Just think of her as an object, a sex slave of sorts, that you just pound the sh1t out of if you are horny. But you aren't obligated to any other things with her because they are just things, they have no feelings.

But if you want a relationship stay away from her, obviously. Find a female who respects herself and not some fck doll that fcks everything it sees.

Myth
11-07-2014, 01:34 PM
Of course it is a turn off when girls are not into you but are into other guys.

ILLsmak
11-07-2014, 04:01 PM
Why are you falling for women without self control? Plus if she was really into you, why is she still f*cking around? She flat out shut you down verbally and through her actions, there wasn't any room for confusion.

I've been through the same thing, I've probably been to depths of beta hell that no other Isher has ever seen, at one point I was in love with a girl that was in love with a dude that had a wife and three kids and I used to console her and try to help her through it. I was being the biggest b*tch n*gga I could be.

Something happened though, overnight I realized that I had a spine, balls, etc... I was a man and needed to be treated and RESPECTED as such. This girl is disrespectful and unprofessional bruh. Find yourself a classy broad who doesn't have her business in the street fam.

It really is interesting, though. Psychology maybe.

You see a girl and are like ooo she's DTF. And she may be hot, too. Or hot enough. But then you realize she's really DTF. haha. As in, she's not as discerning as you wish. What does it mean?

It's you, really. Falling in love with ho-ish girls is bad because they are basically going thru the motions. They have a game that works and use it often.

Once you've fallen for a hoish girl (and we all have, bet, at least when younger), you start to wonder if other girls are hoish.

The answer is... does it matter? If her behavior upsets you, ditch her. She will still persist. Then you say nah. Or you can let her go down on you. heh.

I'd look at the other girl. People's stories are funny. She says 'this guy came in and hit on us both but the other girl was the one who went for it." Then you say something like o word. And you start being nicer to her and colder to the other girl. Don't get mad. Don't say what a slut. If that situation were to play out for me... and both girls were there, I'd just look at the girl who made out and be like really... wow. Give a reaction of disapproval but don't get mad.

I really feel it's good to keep your emotions under control in front of women. Be mad when you get home. Philosophize. You can tease them, too. Be like... any muscle bound guys come in here lately? To the story teller, in front of the girl, just to let her know you didn't forget.

Peace

-Smak

DonDadda59
11-07-2014, 04:26 PM

Almost had me giving a real life standing ovation :applause:

If we're being honest... we've all had some questionable moments as men, acting like the worst kind of bottom-feeding, jumping through hoops for skanks who didn't deserve it betas. The important thing is to learn from it and recognize that behavior in the future. Women have a sixth sense for guys they can take advantage of. Sounds like the chick in the OP likes the attention he showers her with but wouldn't give him the time of day. Just stringing him along because she knows he'll go along.

As long as he learns from this, like we all hopefully have, he'll come out better on the other end. A real man. God speed, OP. :cheers:

DonDadda59
11-07-2014, 04:33 PM
Dadda overestimating women again

Attributing them superpowers and shit

Yet I've never once eaten their booty hole like there was ice cream inside. Can you say the same, Randy? :coleman:

DonDadda59
11-07-2014, 04:37 PM
Why is licking a butthole bad?

It's a goddamn epidemic :facepalm

Ice cream don't work that shit melts...

Put some chocolate pudding in there tho gotdamn

Try syrup or jelly (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItAzJD0o9NQ) next time you degenerate.

2LeTTeRS
11-07-2014, 04:41 PM
A few questions for OP:

1) Do you 2 only hang out at work?
2) How many times have you told this girl you like her?
3) How old is she?

DonDadda59
11-07-2014, 04:43 PM
Dadda sex game cena. Only 5 moves and only little kids like em

It's all about efficiency and consistency- whatever gets the job done with as little effort on my part. All that other stuff is just showing off for nothing. Just comes off as desperate, decreases your property values. Plus, how can any woman respect an ass eater- every time you open your mouth, she knows you're full of shit.

http://ampontan.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/rimshot.gif

sweggeh
11-07-2014, 04:45 PM
Dadda sex game cena. Only 5 moves and only little kids like em

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/049/164/Bravo_Bravo.gif

DonDadda59
11-07-2014, 04:48 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/049/164/Bravo_Bravo.gif

Don't encourage him.

Let me guess, you like licking booty hole too you sick f*ck. Bunch of tossed salad man, fleece johnson lookin ass nigguhs I swear. Living like gay dudes in prison for no reason. :facepalm

fsvr54
11-07-2014, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the good thread guys, same responses I'm getting in real life, some people say rip and dip and some people say just forget her

A few questions for OP:

1) Do you 2 only hang out at work?
2) How many times have you told this girl you like her?
3) How old is she?

1) yes
2) several
3) 18

Anyways, I'm over it, I'm going to stop giving her the attention she craves and look for other bitches

This girl had the nerve to say I HAVE to get her a bday gift, and then I found out she's taking one of her numerous **** buddys to her party, again, not me

step_back
11-07-2014, 04:53 PM
You seem like a nice guy OP. In all honesty I think this was part of the problem. If she was down for a relationship then I'm sure she would have gone with you. But she's "finding" herself and putting it about, you may have missed out on a golden opportunity to have no strings attached sex. If I was in your shoes I'd just ask her flat out if she wants to come over to yours one night.

You have nothing to lose at this point. Have some fun, there's plenty of time to meet your next girlfriend.

2LeTTeRS
11-07-2014, 04:56 PM
Thanks for the good thread guys, same responses I'm getting in real life, some people say rip and dip and some people say just forget her

1) yes
2) several
3) 18

Anyways, I'm over it, I'm going to stop giving her the attention she craves and look for other bitches

Bro my 2 cents is that you swung and missed on this one. I'd say take a little time and lick your wounds and then move on the next one. You sound like a good dude though; hopefully you have better luck with the next girl.

sweggeh
11-07-2014, 04:57 PM
Don't encourage him.

Let me guess, you like licking booty hole too you sick f*ck. Bunch of tossed salad man, fleece johnson lookin ass nigguhs I swear. Living like gay dudes in prison for no reason. :facepalm

Come on man, dont take things so personally. I used to think like you in the past. Im sure one day you will see things our way. Maybe next time you just look at a girls ass, kiss the cheeks and just slip your tongue in. They almost always like it. You can also use it to prep them for ****.

Also, I wouldnt eat out just any girls ass. She would have to be clean and sexy. If she met that criteria, I would lick it from every angle till the cows come home. Its cool.

DonDadda59
11-07-2014, 05:02 PM
Come on man, dont take things so personally. I used to think like you in the past. Im sure one day you will see things our way. Maybe next time you just look at a girls ass, kiss the cheeks and just slip your tongue in. They almost always like it. You can also use it to prep them for ****.

Also, I wouldnt eat out just any girls ass. She would have to be clean and sexy. If she met that criteria, I would lick it from every angle till the cows come home. Its cool.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/745899/brian-throwing-up-o.gif

step_back
11-07-2014, 05:08 PM
I agree with Don. Like any woman would actually choose a good licking round the butt hole over having her pu$$y eaten.

There's an old saying "Oral sex is like telling a bad joke, one slip of the tongue and you're in the shit".

DonDadda59
11-07-2014, 05:11 PM
I agree with Don. Like any woman would actually choose a good licking round the butt hole over having her pu$$y eaten.

There's an old saying "Oral sex is like telling a bad joke, one slip of the tongue and you're in the shit".

You had me at 'I agree with Don' :cry:

Repped :cheers:

sweggeh
11-07-2014, 05:13 PM

You would be very suprised. But the thing is that you need to initiate it. Almost no girl is gonna be brave enough to come out and ask for it. Most of them dont even know they like it till you do it.

Shade8780
11-07-2014, 05:27 PM
Keeper.

She will be the mother to your children.

Bless Mathews
11-07-2014, 05:29 PM
Ima let her be a ho

She can do whatever she wants

I just liked her more than that and now I don't want to date her

Word life.

russwest0
11-07-2014, 06:29 PM
tell her you just want sex.

get that and then bail.

BigBoss
11-07-2014, 06:43 PM
OP is Limp Bizkit soft.

If you like a girl ask yourself two questions.

1) Would she be a good mother?

2) Can i take her home to MY mother?

If the answer is no, then you just want to get your dick wet

~primetime~
11-07-2014, 06:45 PM
You would be very suprised. But the thing is that you need to initiate it. Almost no girl is gonna be brave enough to come out and ask for it. Most of them dont even know they like it till you do it.
If they don't know they like it just keep it that way ffs...that way you don't have to lick their asshole

also surprising them with that is probably a horrible idea...that would mean they haven't prepped

women need to do some deep hard core enema like prepping when an@l is in the plans...maybe even give them a 2-day notice so they can eat properly lol

DonDadda59
11-07-2014, 06:54 PM
Hates butts

False. I'm an ass man. Just don't see what any man gets out of eating shit. But do you doe.

likes family guy

Not all the time. Real hit or miss.

Okay

Alrighty then.

riseagainst
11-07-2014, 06:55 PM
there are alot of cvm dripping sluts out there waiting to take a pounding. Dip it in, maybe multiple times, and do not get attached. Just think of her as an object, a sex slave of sorts, that you just pound the sh1t out of if you are horny. But you aren't obligated to any other things with her because they are just things, they have no feelings.

But if you want a relationship stay away from her, obviously. Find a female who respects herself and not some fck doll that fcks everything it sees.

fsvr54
Nikka, I didn't know she was a slut until AFTER I fell for her.

ArbitraryWater
Your girl is making out with strangers? Thats a turn off? Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no way dude... :rolleyes:

sweggeh
11-07-2014, 06:59 PM
False. I'm an ass man. Just don't see what any man gets out of eating shit. But do you doe.

Not all the time. Real hit or miss.

Alrighty then.

You do you man. But just know that you are gonna be missing a whole new dimension to your sex life if you aint truly experiencing that female ass to its fullest.

DonDadda59
11-07-2014, 07:05 PM
Eat the butt

Whatever nigguh. :kobe:

You do you man. But just know that you are gonna be missing a whole new dimension to your sex life if you aint truly experiencing that female ass to its fullest.

Whatever nigguh. :kobe:

LJJ
11-07-2014, 07:09 PM

Meh. A whole new dimension? I've licked a girls butt and had my butthole licked and it's pretty good. Sets the mood for some freaky monkey sex.

At the same time I'm in no hurry to introduce my current girl to it. It's not that mindblowingly good. Maybe it's just your thing.

sweggeh
11-07-2014, 07:18 PM
Meh. A whole new dimension? I've licked a girls butt and had my butthole licked and it's pretty good. Sets the mood for some freaky monkey sex.

At the same time I'm in no hurry to introduce my current girl to it. It's not that mindblowingly good. Maybe it's just your thing.

That is unbelievably disgusting. I would never want a girl to do it to me. Also it makes me sick to think that there are chicks out there who have stuck their tongues in dudes assholes.

DonDadda59
11-07-2014, 07:21 PM
That is unbelievably disgusting. I would never want a girl to do it to me. Also it makes me sick to think that there are chicks out there who have stuck their tongues in dudes assholes.

:confusedshrug:

sweggeh
11-07-2014, 07:24 PM

:confusedshrug:

Look, its hot when you do it to a girl. But its nasty if a girl does it to you, in my opinion at least. That wouldn't interest me at all. Thats one step away from taking a strap on in your ass.

DonDadda59
11-07-2014, 07:35 PM
Look, its hot when you do it to a girl. But its nasty if a girl does it to you, in my opinion at least. That wouldn't interest me at all. Thats one step away from taking a strap on in your ass.

What type of game are you trying to run here?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AmYrw8JQ_HE/UFXVUELi8cI/AAAAAAAAC_A/3JuPcfvW9Zg/s320/fry-suspicious.gif

sweggeh
11-07-2014, 07:39 PM
What's wrong with a girl Fvkin you with a strap on?

I was riding with you till now, but I think this is my stop to get off.

sweggeh
11-07-2014, 07:41 PM
What type of game are you trying to run here?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AmYrw8JQ_HE/UFXVUELi8cI/AAAAAAAAC_A/3JuPcfvW9Zg/s320/fry-suspicious.gif

I dont follow what you are saying man.

~primetime~
11-07-2014, 07:41 PM
licking a girl's asshole is too far for me...my limit is showering in each other's urine

sweggeh
11-07-2014, 07:42 PM
licking a girl's asshole is too far for me...my limit is showering in each other's urine

That is disgusting.

ArbitraryWater
11-07-2014, 07:43 PM

Explain what you mean by that.

LJJ
11-07-2014, 07:43 PM

Lol, it doesn't go inside the asshole fool. Unlike yours, my asshole is tight and unstretched.

Anyway chick who did that was a little nasty indeed. But everything about slobbering on a **** or on balls seem as nasty as licking a butthole to me.

~primetime~
11-07-2014, 07:45 PM
That is disgusting.
most girls LOVE it though, they just don't know it...you have to initiate it yourself, surprise her with it. When she is giving you her regular oral just piss all over her face...she'll think it's hot.

sweggeh
11-07-2014, 07:47 PM
most girls LOVE it though, they just don't know it...you have to initiate it yourself, surprise her with it. When she is giving you her regular oral just piss all over her face...she'll think it's hot.

Ok, I get it now :D

Very funny man....

ArbitraryWater
11-07-2014, 07:47 PM

:roll:

DonDadda59
11-07-2014, 07:53 PM
What's wrong with a girl Fvkin you with a strap on?

I was riding with you till now, but I think this is my stop to get off.

Lol, it doesn't go inside the asshole fool. Unlike yours, my asshole is tight and unstretched.

Anyway chick who did that was a little nasty indeed. But everything about slobbering on a **** or on balls seem as nasty as licking a butthole to me.

Who knew there was so much nuance and differing philosophy within the ass eating community? This has been illuminating. You are a fascinating and complex people, I hope to learn more about your culture.

Still refuse to eat ass doe. :no:

sweggeh
11-07-2014, 08:08 PM
Who knew there was so much nuance and differing philosophy within the ass eating community? This has been illuminating. You are a fascinating and complex people, I hope to learn more about your culture.

Still refuse to eat ass doe. :no:

Your so selfish man. If you dont want to do it for yourself, you should atleast do it for the girl. Im sure most girls dont actually like giving blowjobs, they just do it to make the guy happy.