PDA

View Full Version : Most weed you've ever smoked in one day?

russwest0
11-07-2014, 07:20 PM
I got high six times yesterday :lol :lol :lol

Twice w/ one of my friends
twice w/ another
then once again with friend #1
and then another with a new friend.

Needless to say, life is good ISH :pimp:

Prometheus
11-07-2014, 07:25 PM
Six times a day is normal for a stoner. When I was in high school I would smoke a bowl:

upon waking up
at the bus stop
in the bathroom during second period
in the bathroom during lunch
as soon as I got home

and then probably five or more between then and going to bed.

now I probably smoke 5 times a day on average, just much smaller amounts each time. I'll pack up two or three good hits and just hold them in. drugs are expensive.

HitandRun Reggie
11-07-2014, 07:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/qAhM4.gif

russwest0
11-07-2014, 07:27 PM
Six times a day is normal for a stoner. When I was in high school I would smoke a bowl:

upon waking up
at the bus stop
as soon as I got home

now I probably smoke 5 times a day on average, just much smaller amounts each time. I'll pack up two or three good hits and just hold them in. drugs are expensive.

Yeah I have a friend who gets high six times a day and it's becoming my life as well but my tolerance is becoming pretty high which imo sucks. Though im the type of person to "ride the high" so I'll still get high regardless.

Probably gonna look into trying dabs out so that I can get super high again like I used to when I first started getting high.

Smook A.
11-07-2014, 07:28 PM
Can't remember. I was too high :pimp:

iTare
11-07-2014, 07:29 PM
Me and 3 other friends killed a whole ounce in a day.
GOAT 420.

russwest0
11-07-2014, 07:32 PM
Can't remember. I was too high :pimp:

Damn. I get high all the time but even I still remember how much weed I smoked. Were you on anything else?

Prometheus
11-07-2014, 07:32 PM
Yeah I have a friend who gets high six times a day and it's becoming my life as well but my tolerance is becoming pretty high which imo sucks. Though im the type of person to "ride the high" so I'll still get high regardless.

Probably gonna look into trying dabs out so that I can get super high again like I used to when I first started getting high.

The best way to really enjoy/appreciate marijuana is to limit it to maybe 3-4 times a month. And then when you smoke, smoke yourself retarded. Do it alone, with your girl, or with a small number of friends whom you really like and respect. Do it in the evening when you don't have shit to do, and really indulge with food/music/whatever. Smoking every day is a total waste of what the drug has to offer. I only do it because I can't seem to break the habit, I've been smoking habitually for almost fourteen years now.

DonDadda59
11-07-2014, 07:33 PM
Used to smoke several times a day, everyday when I was younger. Graduated from blunts/pipes to doing 2-3 gravity bong hits. Not a good idea. Glad I quit. Started getting into cigars lately. Grown man shit. Classy as phuck. :pimp:

russwest0
11-07-2014, 07:34 PM
The best way to really enjoy/appreciate marijuana is to limit it to maybe 3-4 times a month. And then when you smoke, smoke yourself retarded. Do it alone, with your girl, or with a small number of friends whom you really like and respect. Do it in the evening when you don't have shit to do, and really indulge with food/music/whatever. Smoking every day is a total waste of what the drug has to offer. I only do it because I can't seem to break the habit, I've been smoking habitually for almost fourteen years now.

I've heard that if you go sit in a sauna for about 2 hours it will basically completely reset your tolerance to THC back to zero. Not sure if it's true or not though.

Real14
11-07-2014, 07:38 PM
I got high six times yesterday :lol :lol :lol

Twice w/ one of my friends
twice w/ another
then once again with friend #1
and then another with a new friend.

Needless to say, life is good ISH :pimp:

That's nothing bro. I use to smoke L for L and smoke mad blunts like 5 different other times that day which means that I got high at least 12-16 times that day, probably more than that. That was my younger days, early 20s.

Smook A.
11-07-2014, 07:38 PM
Damn. I get high all the time but even I still remember how much weed I smoked. Were you on anything else?
Honestly, I can't even remember :lol. If I had to guess, I most likely was.

russwest0
11-07-2014, 07:39 PM
That's nothing bro. I use to smoke L for L and smoke mad blunts like 5 different other times that day which means that I got high at least 12-16 times that day, probably more than that. That was my younger days, early 20s.

Yeah I think yesterday I smoked in 4 diff ways

blunt
bong
vape
pipe

blunts dont do as much for me, bong is the standard, pipes do a bit more than blunts, and vaping used to get me super baked but now idk

ROCSteady
11-07-2014, 07:48 PM
Maybe like 1/8

Real14
11-07-2014, 07:50 PM
Yeah I think yesterday I smoked in 4 diff ways

blunt
bong
vape
pipe

blunts dont do as much for me, bong is the standard, pipes do a bit more than blunts, and vaping used to get me super baked but now idk

Oh I see. Yea them bongs and pipes definitely get you phucked up. We were just smoking some crazy exotics all day with them blunts. It was crazy.

PistonsFan#21
11-07-2014, 07:55 PM

upon waking up
at the bus stop
as soon as I got home

you used to carry your bong to highschool and smoke in between classes? :biggums:

ace23
11-07-2014, 07:56 PM
OP is alpha af

Budadiiii
11-07-2014, 08:16 PM
I smoked half an ounce of some good by my self....

A buddy handled the other half.

I was hallucinating hardcore and I looked up at this big ass tupac poster that used to be in my room..... I stared at his face and he morphed into the devil. Horns and everything.... I was so ****ing high I couldn't even move.. I just sat there paranoid and scared for a good 5 minutes.

My buddy was downstairs eating all of my families food. This happened on a weekend three years ago, it was a Saturday and my parents and brother were out of town for a golf tournament so we had the house all alone.

Instead of bringing bitches over, we smoked an ounce of weed that cost us like 350 bucks.

Honestly, I believe I killed brain cells that night. I haven't quite felt the same since that night.... and the latter parts of it are a big blur to me. I passed out but woke up with ketchup stains and chocolate residue all over my shirt.

And If my friend wasn't there I would have probably beat my dick off at least 2 or 3 times. I get horny as **** when I smoke dank stuff but sex didn't cross my mind that night.

Most of you kids on here would have died smoking that much weed in like an hour time window.....

People who say you can't die from weed are stupid as **** and only read optimistic weed articles.

Budadiiii
11-07-2014, 08:22 PM
you used to carry your bong to highschool and smoke in between classes? :biggums:
Yeah, what a ****ing loser. :oldlol:

He probably had a small pipe. It was his only escape from the stress of high school.

Kid needed his "me time" so he could sit by himself in a baffroom stall and puff some weed.

While other kids are socializing and being normal, this dude is by himself smoking pot on the shitter. :facepalm

Prometheus
11-07-2014, 08:27 PM

:oldlol: dumbass you ever hear of a ****ing bowl? :oldlol:

Levity
11-07-2014, 08:56 PM
Myself? maybe a quad, but honestly, probably not even that close to that. I tend to spend a little more on quality to have the high last a lot longer

DeuceWallaces
11-07-2014, 09:01 PM
Probably a quarter to half, but hard to tell with friends involved.

PistonsFan#21
11-07-2014, 09:45 PM
Yeah, what a ****ing loser. :oldlol:

He probably had a small pipe. It was his only escape from the stress of high school.

Kid needed his "me time" so he could sit by himself in a baffroom stall and puff some weed.

While other kids are socializing and being normal, this dude is by himself smoking pot on the shitter. :facepalm

pretty much :roll:

PistonsFan#21
11-07-2014, 09:48 PM
:oldlol: dumbass you ever hear of a ****ing bowl? :oldlol:

My bad i thought bowl is referring to the part of a bong. I didnt know it was the same terminology for a pipe. It still doesnt change the fact that you were smoking by yourself next to other people shitting like Budaii pointed out :oldlol:

Crose
11-07-2014, 10:06 PM
I smoked half an ounce of some good by my self....

A buddy handled the other half.

I was hallucinating hardcore and I looked up at this big ass tupac poster that used to be in my room..... I stared at his face and he morphed into the devil. Horns and everything.... I was so ****ing high I couldn't even move.. I just sat there paranoid and scared for a good 5 minutes.

My buddy was downstairs eating all of my families food. This happened on a weekend three years ago, it was a Saturday and my parents and brother were out of town for a golf tournament so we had the house all alone.

Instead of bringing bitches over, we smoked an ounce of weed that cost us like 350 bucks.

Honestly, I believe I killed brain cells that night. I haven't quite felt the same since that night.... and the latter parts of it are a big blur to me. I passed out but woke up with ketchup stains and chocolate residue all over my shirt.

And If my friend wasn't there I would have probably beat my dick off at least 2 or 3 times. I get horny as **** when I smoke dank stuff but sex didn't cross my mind that night.

Most of you kids on here would have died smoking that much weed in like an hour time window.....

People who say you can't die from weed are stupid as **** and only read optimistic weed articles.
for all that talk of being a winner in life and having the toughness to fight destructive habits and urges, you sure seem like quite the loser.

smoking uncontrollably, food stains all over you, avoiding girls for drugs

what a ****ing loser :lol

Prometheus
11-07-2014, 10:18 PM
My bad i thought bowl is referring to the part of a bong. I didnt know it was the same terminology for a pipe. It still doesnt change the fact that you were smoking by yourself next to other people shitting like Budaii pointed out :oldlol:

lol never said I was by myself. it was a little crew I used to hang out with, and there were always a handful of us getting baked in there. high school was boring as shit, and we had two specific times throughout the day where we would always meet up to smoke a little something and make classes more bearable. I'm surprised you homos never did anything like that. too scared to smoke on school property? I'll bet you never got laid in the bathroom at school either huh?

Styles p
11-07-2014, 10:26 PM
one 4/20 me and 3 other friends smoked a oz in a couple hours. we smoked a double stuffy(2 dutches emptied out connected and stuffed) that took a half oz alone. then we smoked 2 oowops which each had about 5 grams in each and a bunch of joints. i didn't smoke weed for 2 days after lol

Budadiiii
11-07-2014, 10:32 PM
for all that talk of being a winner in life and having the toughness to fight destructive habits and urges, you sure seem like quite the loser.

smoking uncontrollably, food stains all over you, avoiding girls for drugs

what a ****ing loser :lol
Didn't mean to hurt your feelings, Prometheus.

It's completely normal to ditch lunch/socializing to smoke weed alone in the bathroom.

Just like it's completely normal to hide behind an alt account to get words off your chest.

Hehehehehe!

https://cafecrem.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/seat_open.jpg

Take a seat and smoke yourself silly, you cowardly c*ck fiend.

Prometheus
11-07-2014, 10:38 PM

It's completely normal to ditch lunch/socializing to smoke weed alone in the bathroom.

Just like it's completely normal to hide behind an alt account to get words off your chest.

Hehehehehe!

https://cafecrem.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/seat_open.jpg

lol funny, I saw his post and immediately figured you'd accuse him of being my alt. hadn't planned on responding to you at all, fucc boi. go snort another OC, it'll take the pain away much better than trying to pick a fight on ISH.

Budadiiii
11-07-2014, 10:46 PM
lol funny, I saw his post and immediately figured you'd accuse him of being my alt. hadn't planned on responding to you at all, fucc boi. go snort another OC, it'll take the pain away much better than trying to pick a fight on ISH.
If that's the first thing that crossed your mind, then you're sick in the head.

Secondly, you didn't plan on responding to me? Do you always make plans to respond to posters? Seriously, think about the shit you're typing, it's sad.

Thirdly, that is 100% an alt account, and it wouldn't shock me if it was yours. Considering how unoriginal and lame the account is, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.

And another thing.... you're a 30 year old guy who has a history of picking fights with 15-18 year olds on a message board. You're 30 years old and you spend countless hours on here, for no apparent reason, and you're trying to take a stab at me for giving people much needed criticism?

Don't you have a social life? What's in this for you?

Crose
11-07-2014, 10:51 PM

Hehehehehe!

calling me prometheus won't make your existence any more worthwhile. you are still a lonely loser smoking pot by yourself with zero real life friends, spending all your time on ish :lol congratulations on your forum persona, it sure generates the e-laughs :applause:

PistonsFan#21
11-07-2014, 10:51 PM
lol never said I was by myself. it was a little crew I used to hang out with, and there were always a handful of us getting baked in there. high school was boring as shit, and we had two specific times throughout the day where we would always meet up to smoke a little something and make classes more bearable. I'm surprised you homos never did anything like that. too scared to smoke on school property? I'll bet you never got laid in the bathroom at school either huh?

Nah i just never tried weed back when i was still in highschool. I like how you act superior and all cool though for smoking in a f*cking restroom. :hammerhead:

I was too busy playing ball, working out and chilling with the homies when i was in high school. Didnt have time for that nonsense

Budadiiii
11-07-2014, 10:55 PM
calling me prometheus won't make your existence any more worthwhile. you are still a lonely loser smoking pot by yourself with zero real life friends, spending all your time on ish :lol congratulations on your forum persona, it sure generates the e-laughs :applause:
It's not a persona. Just me.

And I spend at most 1 hour here daily. My presence is so powerful it just seems that I'm here all day, when in reality, I'm here for like 30 mins daily.

And the rest of your post is just you trying to be like me but failing. :facepalm

Prometheus
11-07-2014, 10:56 PM
you're a 30 year old guy who has a history of picking fights with 15-18 year olds on a message board. You're 30 years old and you spend countless hours on here, for no apparent reason, and you're trying to take a stab at me for giving people much needed criticism?

Don't you have a social life? What's in this for you?

lol where did you come up with me being 30? you're weird bro.

and another lol at you calling me out for, apparently, doing exactly what you do. always talking shit and trying to troll / pick fights with ISH posters.

you're a clown, and I've been saying it since day one. think about how dumb you sound, accusing me of talking shit through an alt when I've repeatedly insulted you myself. seriously, think before you type, i don't like feeling embarrassed for you.

you're like the guy who gets up in my face about 'talking shit behind your back' and then i call you a bitch to your face.

we should stop though. this is stupid. just forget i even mentioned the dope, it was immature of me to call you out for some personal shit like that.

KevinDurant35
11-07-2014, 10:56 PM
2 hits and I'm high

Crose
11-07-2014, 10:58 PM
It's not a persona. Just me.

And I spend at most 1 hour here daily. My presence is so powerful it just seems that I'm here all day, when in reality, I'm here for like 30 mins daily.

And the rest of your post is just you trying to be like me but failing. :facepalm
1 hour on your budadiiii account, sure :lol

and lets not change the topic. this is about you and your destructive weak minded habits. do you ever plan on taking real life seriously or is that all talk? i hope for your sake you aren't spilling food on yourself, shying away from girls, ditching events to go smoke pot, etc 5 years from now. you can improve, just bring your ish persona into real life :applause:

Prometheus
11-07-2014, 10:58 PM
I was too busy playing ball, working out and chilling with the homies when i was in high school. Didnt have time for that nonsense

"chilling with the homies" :oldlol: what a ****ing homo. don't get salty with me, you started this little pissing match.

Budadiiii
11-07-2014, 11:01 PM
lol where did you come up with me being 30? you're weird bro.

and another lol at you calling me out for, apparently, doing exactly what you do. always talking shit and trying to troll / pick fights with ISH posters.

you're a clown, and I've been saying it since day one. think about how dumb you sound, accusing me of talking shit through an alt when I've repeatedly insulted you myself. seriously, think before you type, i don't like feeling embarrassed for you.

you're like the guy who gets up in my face about 'talking shit behind your back' and then i call you a bitch to your face.

we should stop though. this is stupid. just forget i even mentioned the dope, it was immature of me to call you out for some personal shit like that.
You said you've been smoking weed for 15 damn years. Unless you started puffing on your momma's pipe as soon as you started puffing on her tits for milk, then you're around 30 years old.

And don't worry about being embarrassed for me, bro. With all due respect, I'm not the one sneaking out to smoke pot on the toilet when everyone else is out getting lunch with their friends.

And no need to apologize, even though I respect you for doing so. Not only was it immature, but it was just straight up tasteless.

PistonsFan#21
11-07-2014, 11:07 PM
"chilling with the homies" :oldlol: what a ****ing homo. don't get salty with me, you started this little pissing match.

yea the homies...you didnt have homies in highschool? :confusedshrug:

oh yea i frogot you were to busy packing bowls and getting high by yourself in a washroom surrounded by other dudes pissing or taking shits. But somehow im the homo ?

A loser in highschool and still a loser in your 30's. Keep it up :applause:

Prometheus
11-07-2014, 11:11 PM
don't worry about being embarrassed for me, bro. With all due respect, I'm not the one sneaking out to smoke pot on the toilet when everyone else is out getting lunch with their friends.

lol I'm still surprised that you never smoked during school. didn't find chemistry class a tad boring? other kids who smoked weed were always jealous of me and my friends when they would see us baked, laughing in the back of the class. they didn't have the balls to bring drugs to school, so they sat there taking notes like little dorks while me and my friends were lighting up.

like i really can't believe you never had the balls to do that, you seem like an "edgy" kind of person. i guess maybe in real life you're a lot more timid? it would make sense - so ISH is like your outlet - you get to revel in this aggressive persona you've created, and it gives you a chance to pretend that you aren't a soft little pushover in real life. i can't really blame you for that, we all have ways of coping with our shortcomings.

Budadiiii
11-07-2014, 11:21 PM
lol I'm still surprised that you never smoked during school. didn't find chemistry class a tad boring? other kids who smoked weed were always jealous of me and my friends when they would see us baked, laughing in the back of the class. they didn't have the balls to bring drugs to school, so they sat there taking notes like little dorks while me and my friends were lighting up.

like i really can't believe you never had the balls to do that, you seem like an "edgy" kind of person. i guess maybe in real life you're a lot more timid? it would make sense - so ISH is like your outlet - you get to revel in this aggressive persona you've created, and it gives you a chance to pretend that you aren't a soft little pushover in real life. i can't really blame you for that, we all have ways of coping with our shortcomings.
I'd love to continue this convo but it's a Friday night, and I'm heading to a buddies house.

Maybe you and Crose can pick up where I left off. Doubt both of you together could fill in for me but you guys obviously have nothing else to do tonight.... haha.

I guess this is what 15 years of smoking dirt mexican brick weed every single day, 24/7, gets you. A lonely Friday night on ISH talking to teenagers. :lol

For your fapping pleasure...

http://www.rayallychina.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Thurs29_Smoking_Bathroom.jpg

Peace mang!

tpols
11-07-2014, 11:26 PM
Why are you bragging about how much weed you smoked? What's next? Bragging about how little you've accomplished?

I find too many times that most stoners are losers(including myself). You're sacrificing your future for short term satisfaction and enjoyment. I've been there.. You could be gaining a medium level of satisfaction by pursuing a passion/career that will make you future money to triple the satisfaction you get from getting high with your buddies everyday.

Most people don't think forward though.. Including myself.

Prometheus
11-07-2014, 11:26 PM
I'd love to continue this convo but it's a Friday night, and I'm heading to a buddies house.

Maybe you and Crose can pick up where I left off. Doubt both of you together could fill in for me but you guys obviously have nothing else to do tonight.... haha.

I guess this is what 15 years of smoking dirt mexican brick weed every single day, 24/7, gets you. A lonely Friday night on ISH talking to teenagers. :lol

For your fapping pleasure...

http://www.rayallychina.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Thurs29_Smoking_Bathroom.jpg

Peace mang!

:oldlol: @ the picture. and yeah, I'm killing time on ISH. girlfriend should be home by 11 and we're gonna see Interstellar. that shit looks tight

oh and for the record, the only reggie in my life raps for def jam. no dirt around here babe, it's kill or it's nothing.

but uh, yeah. good talk. have fun with your butt buddy, stay away from painkillers :cheers:

Prometheus
11-07-2014, 11:29 PM
Why are you bragging about how much weed you smoked? What's next? Bragging about how little you've accomplished?

I find too many times that most stoners are losers(including myself). You're sacrificing your future for short term satisfaction and enjoyment. I've been there.. You could be gaining a medium level of satisfaction by pursuing a passion/career that will make you future money to triple the satisfaction you get from getting high with your buddies everyday.

Most people don't think forward though.. Including myself.

It's like I said earlier in this thread (back when I was responding to OP instead of trying to pry buda off my dick), the way to actually get something out of marijuana is to only smoke it occasionally, but to really overdo it when you do. When it becomes an everyday thing, high becomes normal, and you don't even really get high anymore. Then it's just a lame addiction and a waste of money. It's a drug that, when used properly, has the potential for beneficial mind-expansion.

tpols
11-07-2014, 11:38 PM
It's like I said earlier in this thread (back when I was responding to OP instead of trying to pry buda off my dick), the way to actually get something out of marijuana is to only smoke it occasionally, but to really overdo it when you do. When it becomes an everyday thing, high becomes normal, and you don't even really get high anymore. Then it's just a lame addiction and a waste of money. It's a drug that, when used properly, has the potential for beneficial mind-expansion.

If I was a rap star or a millionaire, I'd be high ALL day. :lol

Because I'd have nothing to worry about.. My future is set for a while, as long as I invest properly I'm good for survival.

But when you're in college? The biggest trap. You have no responsibilities, no one watching you, and you can do whatever you want. Then.. Once you leave.. As Nas said harsh realities of life hit me after I smoke.

Prometheus
11-07-2014, 11:44 PM
If I was a rap star or a millionaire, I'd be high ALL day. :lol

Because I'd have nothing to worry about.. My future is set for a while, as long as I invest properly I'm good for survival.

But when you're in college? The biggest trap. You have no responsibilities, no one watching you, and you can do whatever you want. Then.. Once you leave.. As Nas said harsh realities of life hit me after I smoke.

He also said "life's a bitch and then ya die, that's why we get high, cause ya never know when ya gonna go" ... idk if rappers give the best advice man

tpols
11-07-2014, 11:49 PM
He also said "life's a bitch and then ya die, that's why we get high, cause ya never know when ya gonna go" ... idk if rappers give the best advice man
:lol

Didn't AZ say that? Regardless.. I like that line.. Because when you continue to smoke weed even when you're in a bad position, it highlights it. When you're in a good position I imagine it highlights that.

waseem780
11-08-2014, 12:00 AM
not alot , prolly slightly less than a gram , yet everyone here thinks im a pothead loser :lol

BigBoss
11-08-2014, 12:06 AM
Quarter ounce between me and my friend. We drank, did ecstacy, ketamine, cocaine, and ghb at clubs. Came back to the crib and smoked for over 24 hours listening to music and dancing in the kitchen. It wasnt even a weed high, it mixed with the drugs so at times it would pick you up, other times take you down, other times take you sideways lol Good times when i didn`t give a F back in the day

brownmamba00
11-08-2014, 11:14 AM
like 5g's back in amsterdam

ILLsmak
11-09-2014, 12:01 AM
haha by myself?

I used to smoke Bs though, could easily do a pack a day. Five optimos. That'd be what I did and then you know if other shit went down with other people.

I can't imagine the amount of THC I have consumed in one day.

But yeah, if it's a celebration or something, that's different. Let me really think about this...

Wake up, roll a b. The fist B of the day is the best cuz it's the only time you really get high. No matter how much weed you smoke. Then you keep smoking whenever you come down. I think that I was addicted to the tobacco from the paper, too. I was good with smoking about every hour or two, to stay where I wanted to be in terms of numbness.

The thing I did as I was older (when I still smoked) is smoke less. I realized (and this is true shit, bet) that you can't really get much higher than a 1 hitter. The best high is a one hitter of the bombest weed you can think of. But, for me, I'd just keep progressively smoking more until I was like **** it I'm buying some blunts.

To me, smoking was something that I did. I wasn't hiding in the bathroom. I used to love to just smoke in the car or sit on my porch, whatever.

I smoked again, not even super high times shit but like legit 50s... not too long ago. I only smoked a few hits off a J and I was high for three days. haha. Not high but I could feel it in my system. So kiddies, listen to yaboy... smoke the best weed you can find and be very conservative.

You won't get hypoxic damage, you won't go broke, and you can really savor the actual high and not the stupor. Smoke a one hitter and go do something. Best feeling in the world. Go play ball, go out to the beach, watch nature, etc.

-Smak

oarabbus
11-09-2014, 12:58 AM
Most in one day? Damn. Probably 4/20 one year. Definitely rolled up a quarter into blunts/Js/bongs, and running into people who had packed a ton themselves. One of the best blunts I'd ever smoked was a ~2g blunt of some very very fine weed, plus hash and kief.