PDA

View Full Version : If LeBron and Kyrie switch bodies...

dubeta
11-07-2014, 10:04 PM
Who would be the better player?

I'd have to go with Lebron in Kyrie's body, LeBrons skills with Kyries quickness, stamina, and speed would be too much for players to handle

Fudge
11-07-2014, 10:06 PM
There's nothing that LeBron does that Kyrie can't do currently. LeBron's just bigger bigger, taller, and stronger. It wouldn't be a difference, really.

Prometheus
11-07-2014, 10:12 PM
There's nothing that LeBron does that Kyrie can't do currently. LeBron's just bigger bigger, taller, and stronger. It wouldn't be a difference, really.

He's x1000 better at passing and defending, and x1000 smarter. But Kyrie handles doe

KevinDurant35
11-07-2014, 10:12 PM
If I switched bodies with Greg Oden I would have a huge c0ck.

ThatCoolKid
11-07-2014, 10:13 PM
Lebron becomes a role player while Kyrie becomes the GOAT.

CavaliersFTW
11-07-2014, 10:20 PM
Current Lebron has no athleticism. Pound for pound Kyrie currently has more quickness/explosiveness/athleticism than him. So both would get worse being that Lebron doesn't have skill and just tries to play drive and kick bully-ball where as Kyrie, though immensely skilled, relies on quickness to take advantage of such skill. However if you mean current Kyrie switching bodies with peak HGH Lebron of 5 years ago than Kyrie's skill/mind makes that body the GOAT. Any version of Lebron with Kyrie's body is Sonny Weems tier. Good enough for Euroleague or D-league, but not really good enough to make noise in the NBA

ThatCoolKid
11-07-2014, 10:21 PM
Current Lebron has no athleticism. Pound for pound Kyrie currently has more quickness/explosiveness/athleticism than him. So both would get worse being that Lebron doesn't have skill and just tries to play drive and kick bully-ball where as Kyrie, though immensely skilled, relies on quickness to take advantage of such skill. However if you mean current Kyrie switching bodies with peak HGH Lebron of 5 years ago than Kyrie's skill/mind makes that body the GOAT. Any version of Lebron with Kyrie's body is Sonny Weems tier. Good enough for Euroleague MVP, but not good enough to make noise in the NBA

Who the F is Sonny Weems? Go to bed, Gramps.

CavaliersFTW
11-07-2014, 10:22 PM
Who the F is Sonny Weems?
Exactly.

Leroy Jetson
11-08-2014, 04:37 AM
Current Lebron has no athleticism. Pound for pound Kyrie currently has more quickness/explosiveness/athleticism than him. So both would get worse being that Lebron doesn't have skill and just tries to play drive and kick bully-ball where as Kyrie, though immensely skilled, relies on quickness to take advantage of such skill. However if you mean current Kyrie switching bodies with peak HGH Lebron of 5 years ago than Kyrie's skill/mind makes that body the GOAT. Any version of Lebron with Kyrie's body is Sonny Weems tier. Good enough for Euroleague or D-league, but not really good enough to make noise in the NBA
You really think Kyrie has a higher skill level and better basketball mind than Lebron? That's crazy. I don't even like Lebron but I certainly acknowledge that he is known to be one of the most skilled players ever with a high basketball IQ. Kyrie is mostly known for his athleticism. I say both players would get worse if they switched.

Droid101
11-08-2014, 04:59 AM
Any version of Lebron with Kyrie's body is Sonny Weems tier.
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b494/WhatShouldThe90CallMe/39876-The-Rock-applauds-applause-cla-OmWp_zps813065b8.gif

knicksman
11-08-2014, 05:05 AM
shut up big boy

oarabbus
11-08-2014, 05:07 AM
Who would be the better player?

I'd have to go with Lebron in Kyrie's body, LeBrons skills with Kyries quickness, stamina, and speed would be too much for players to handle

http://giant.gfycat.com/HeartfeltGloomyIndianrhinoceros.gif

NZStreetBaller
11-08-2014, 05:22 AM
lebron with kyries body ??? imagine kyrie with a crap mid range jumper and poor footwork basically a short lebron that cant jump as high either. if kyrie put all his skills into lebrons body however dayum he'd score sheitloads. wouldnt have to dont those fancy layups he could just drive and dunk

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-08-2014, 05:34 AM
Kyrie is more skilled than Lebron

Lebron relies purely on his athleticism and natural, god given talents physically