PDA

View Full Version : Toy Story 4 Coming in 2017

Smook A.
11-07-2014, 10:08 PM
Co-founder of Pixar Animation Studios and original Toy Story director John Lasseter will be returning to direct Pixar's Toy Story 4, due to hit theaters in June, 2017.

Walt Disney Co. chief executive officer Bob Iger made the announcement while discussing Disney's fiscal year results.

“John created Toy Story and directed the first two films, and it’s great to have him back directing one of our most valuable properties,” Iger said.

The new story was conceived by the original Toy Story writing team: Lasseter, Andrew Stanton, Pete Docter and Lee Unkrich.

“We love these characters so much; they are like family to us,” said Lasseter. “We don’t want to do anything with them unless it lives up to or surpasses what’s gone before. Toy Story 3 ended Woody and Buzz’s story with Andy so perfectly that for a long time, we never even talked about doing another Toy Story movie. But when Andrew, Pete, Lee and I came up with this new idea, I just could not stop thinking about it. It was so exciting to me, I knew we had to make this movie—and I wanted to direct it myself.”

The blog also reports that the writing team Rashida Jones and Will McCormack (Celeste and Jesse Forever) have joined the project, and Pixar veteran Galyn Susman (ABC’s Toy Story OF TERROR!) will produce.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/06/toy-story-4-coming-in-2017

Toy Story will never get old for me. I wonder what the 4th one will be about.

Budadiiii
11-07-2014, 10:19 PM
So I cried for nothing?

:facepalm

Brujesino
11-07-2014, 10:20 PM
So I cried for nothing?

Nothing dude.....we all cried for nothing.:(

L.Kizzle
I wonder what the 4th one will be about.
Probably about some fckin' toys.

Budadiiii
I'm gonna have kids just so I can watch all the Toy Story movies with them.

After that, put them up for adoption and collect my money. :rockon:

Noah Rose
11-07-2014, 10:28 PM
So I cried for nothing?

Don't worry. It's not like TS3 was the last chapter, there was like 3 TV specials after it.

ROCSteady
11-07-2014, 11:08 PM
:djparty

Los juguetes estan en el pueblo

That_Admiral
11-08-2014, 04:10 AM
Broke man's Indian in t he cupboard
Great movie :applause: