PDA

View Full Version : Great ending to the Hawks - Hornets game.

Warfan
11-07-2014, 10:55 PM
Couldn't see a game thread, Hornets should've closed this out already. Scott just tied the game for Atlanta :applause:

JimmyMcAdocious
11-07-2014, 10:56 PM
Dat Korver elbow tho.

Warfan
11-07-2014, 10:56 PM
Double OT :rockon:

atljonesbro
11-07-2014, 10:57 PM
Stephenson being a bone head allowed the Hawks to get back in the game. They were down 4 with like 22 seconds left and the Hornets had ball. It was basically over. Mike Scott though! 6thMOTY

Warfan
11-07-2014, 11:01 PM
And they finally give it to Big Al :applause:

atljonesbro
11-07-2014, 11:02 PM
That jumping push shot of Jeffersons is dirty. Al's dueling though

atljonesbro
11-07-2014, 11:04 PM
Pero can shoot IDK WTF happened to him in the playoffs

Warfan
11-07-2014, 11:05 PM
Kemba game winner? Fun game :applause:

atljonesbro
11-07-2014, 11:08 PM
Kemba out of control. 1.7 left for Atlanta to win this. Mike Scott again this time to seal the deal please?

Warfan
11-07-2014, 11:08 PM
Well kemba just got owned :oldlol: Great D by Horford

outbreak
11-07-2014, 11:11 PM
more arenas should play Brian Setzer.

Warfan
:roll: :facepalm This games is a mess

atljonesbro
Foul? He ran directly into Korver he didn't even move.

JimmyMcAdocious
11-07-2014, 11:12 PM
LANCCEEEEE :bowdown:

atljonesbro
11-07-2014, 11:12 PM
Wow. Terrible ending. Very questionable call.

bigkingsfan
11-07-2014, 11:13 PM
Lancelot

Warfan
Born ready :bowdown: :bowdown:

truhooper
:bowdown:

DonDadda59
11-07-2014, 11:14 PM
Charlotte has been fun to watch in the early part of the season. Every game of theirs has been close and they've had 3 buzzer beaters in just 6 games. :applause:

Lance! :bowdown:

Magic731
We are not worthy

imnew09
Damn MJ just keep making banks

outbreak
wow exciting ending but I don't think they should have called an offensive foul on a screen like that at that point of the game

lilteapot
11-07-2014, 11:15 PM
Was I the only one staring at MJ the whole time looking for his reaction? All that was on his face was a little grin lol.

atljonesbro
11-07-2014, 11:15 PM
Can someone please explain to me how Kyle Korver had an offensive foul on that inbound? Apparently I'm not allowed to say it was a bad call since the call was against my team according the Kblaze and I must accept it was the correct call, so can someone explain why it was correct? Korver wasn't even moving and the guy ran right into him and flopped backwards.

Warfan
11-07-2014, 11:17 PM
Big Al, Kemba and Lance played well

34/9/3
15/9/10
17/13/4

Not sure about the foul on Korver, I didn't see a replay of it.

Myth
11-07-2014, 11:17 PM
Amazing game.

Foul? He ran directly into Korver he didn't even move.

I know you are a complete homer, but you couldn't tell that was a clear shoulder block?

jamal99
11-07-2014, 11:18 PM
Great shot, but that wasn't an offensive foul by Korver...

Myth
11-07-2014, 11:18 PM
Can someone please explain to me how Kyle Korver had an offensive foul on that inbound? Apparently I'm not allowed to say it was a bad call since the call was against my team according the Kblaze and I must accept it was the correct call, so can someone explain why it was correct? Korver wasn't even moving and the guy ran right into him and flopped backwards.

Korver leaned his shoulder into him as the other guy was cutting across the court.

Hotlantadude81
11-07-2014, 11:19 PM
Couldn't see a game thread, Hornets should've closed this out already. Scott just tied the game for Atlanta :applause:

It was against Atlanta and so its not impressive.

Hotlantadude81
11-07-2014, 11:20 PM
The Hawks are the worst franchise in pro sports.

atljonesbro
11-07-2014, 11:20 PM
Amazing game.

I know you are a complete homer, but you couldn't tell that was a clear shoulder block?
Apparently 2 other people in this thread agree with me. You're only making a fuss literally because I'm a Hawks fan. Why do all of you expect me to be fake humble and just accept a bad call? It's stupid.

ABG
11-07-2014, 11:23 PM
that call was bullshit.

dontgetchoked
11-07-2014, 11:24 PM
i didnt like the call either, especially since korver and mkg were hugging each other so he couldnt get in position to set a proper screen. this might end up being pretty important because i can see these two teams battling for playoff position later in the season.

Myth
11-07-2014, 11:24 PM
Apparently 2 other people in this thread agree with me. You're only making a fuss literally because I'm a Hawks fan. Why do all of you expect me to be fake humble and just accept a bad call? It's stupid.

I'm pretty sure you are the one making the fuss. I didn't care who won, I just tuned in because it was a good game. I just thought it was a clear offensive foul. First, Korver got away with an obvious hold and was trying to get past his defender, and as he did that, he stuck his shoulder out as the defender cut through the lane and nailed him pretty good.

atljonesbro
11-07-2014, 11:25 PM
I'm pretty sure you are the one making the fuss. I didn't care who won, I just tuned in because it was a good game. I just thought it was a clear offensive foul. First, Korver got away with an obvious hold and was trying to get past his defender, and as he did that, he stuck his shoulder out as the defender cut through the lane and nailed him pretty good.
Well you're the only one in this thread who believes that, so don't call me a homer. I'll accept when we lose, but I'm not gonna sit there and pretend the refs didn't screw us when they do.

JimmyMcAdocious
11-07-2014, 11:26 PM
Not that I agree with makeup calls (or saying it was), but the Korver elbow on MKG in the first OT that gave him a wide open 3 was a clear offensive foul. Dude extended and elbowed MKG right in the nose to push MKG into Horford's screen.

Hotlantadude81
11-07-2014, 11:28 PM
Even this franchises best player Nique was a second round loser.

Myth
11-07-2014, 11:28 PM
Well you're the only one in this thread who believes that, so don't call me a homer. I'll accept when we lose, but I'm not gonna sit there and pretend the refs didn't screw us when they do.

I called you a homer because of your recent track record, which also included a thread bitching about calls in the Spurs game and a thread calling Al Jefferson the best post player as if nobody else is in contention. This is now your second game in a week bitching about refs being the reason. This time because of 1 call. I don't see you bitching about Teague tripping the Hornets player with a few seconds left in the game but his block counting. If anything, the Korver foul could be seen as a make up call for that play immediately before it.

atljonesbro
11-07-2014, 11:32 PM
I called you a homer because of your recent track record, which also included a thread bitching about calls in the Spurs game and a thread calling Al Jefferson the best post player as if nobody else is in contention. This is now your second game in a week bitching about refs being the reason. This time because of 1 call. I don't see you bitching about Teague tripping the Hornets player with a few seconds left in the game but his block counting.
That's called a complement you moron. I was praising his good play. Stop over thinking things. No one else in the league can score in the post like him.

And the Spurs officiating was awful. Just because I'm a Hawks fan doesn't mean I can't call out bad officiating vs the Hawks, because that's what you think. I don't call out bad officiating unless I see bad officiating.

Myth
11-07-2014, 11:35 PM
That's called a complement you moron. I was praising his good play. Stop over thinking things. No one else in the league can score in the post like him.

And the Spurs officiating was awful. Just because I'm a Hawks fan doesn't mean I can't call out bad officiating vs the Hawks, because that's what you think. I don't call out bad officiating unless I see bad officiating.

You called him the best "BY FAR." That is homer talk if I ever saw it. And I noticed you are still ignoring the non-call on Teague the play immediately before the play Korver got an offensive foul.

Hotlantadude81
11-07-2014, 11:36 PM
Maybe the Knicks will win by 30 tomorrow night.

atljonesbro
11-07-2014, 11:41 PM
You called him the best "BY FAR." That is homer talk if I ever saw it. And I noticed you are still ignoring the non-call on Teague the play immediately before the play Korver got an offensive foul.
Because he is BY FAR. Wtf are you even talking about he's on the Bobcats not the Hawks. Stop reaching. And I didn't even get a good look at the play you're talking about. If it was really so bad other people would have brought it up. The one you should be talking about if anything is the Korver elbow. I've never once seen a foul on an inbound with that little time left for the 11 years I've watched basketball so something that questionable is a far worse call.

Magic731
11-07-2014, 11:47 PM
It was a clear foul.

hawksdogsbraves
11-07-2014, 11:53 PM
I agree it was a bad call on Korver, there were a lot of questionable calls late in the game and in overtime.

The difference is I'm not going to make some huge scene about pretending the refs are against the Hawks, and realize that refs in the NBA **** up ALL THE TIME.

The Hawks have by far one of the worst fanbases on ISH. atljonesbro can call me a 'humble fan' all he wants but I'm not going to sit here and whine about the game being rigged. It's a rookie ref who made a bad call, one call doesn't decide a game.

If not being an complete embarrassment of a homer like atljones, richesley, or a lunatic like hawksfan makes me some sort of 'fake' 'humble fan' then so be it, I don't want to be paired with them anyway.

The most embarrassing thing about being a hawks fan on ISH is that hotlantadude is literally the most reasonable Hawks fan on here and he's a hawks hating psychopath.

atljonesbro
11-07-2014, 11:57 PM
I agree it was a bad call on Korver, there were a lot of questionable calls late in the game and in overtime.

The difference is I'm not going to make some huge scene about pretending the refs are against the Hawks, and realize that refs in the NBA **** up ALL THE TIME.

The Hawks have by far one of the worst fanbases on ISH. atljonesbro can call me a 'humble fan' all he wants but I'm not going to sit here and whine about the game being rigged. It's a rookie ref who made a bad call, one call doesn't decide a game.

If not being an complete embarrassment of a homer like atljones, richesley, or a lunatic like hawksfan makes me some sort of 'fake' 'humble fan' then so be it, I don't want to be paired with them anyway.
I've never said games are rigged. Where are you getting this from? There has been bad officiating that cost us the past 2 games. What's so bad about me bringing that up? I didn't say anything about the Raptors game because we LOST that game. Why can I not bring up a bad officiating? No one would give a shit i I were bringing up bad officiating if I were talking about any other game. So is the logic on this forum you must be a fan of another team to be allowed to bring up bad officiating?

hawksdogsbraves
11-08-2014, 12:00 AM
I've never said games are rigged. Where are you getting this from? There has been bad officiating that cost us the past 2 games. What's so bad about me bringing that up? I didn't say anything about the Raptors game because we LOST that game. Why can I not bring up a bad officiating? No one would give a shit i I were bringing up bad officiating if I were talking about any other game. So is the logic on this forum you must be a fan of another team to be allowed to bring up bad officiating?

Starting a new thread after every game we lose because of 'bad officiating'? I would think the 5 or so posters who pop up in here to yell at you to stop bitching would be enough to let you know you should shut up about it.

Idk if you do it to draw attention to the Hawks who don't get much respect on here or you do it because you want to get some (negative) attention for yourself, but it make the Hawks look bad and I wish you'd stop.

Idc if you take potshots at the 'humble' hawks fans, frankly idc if you make these threads, but I just want people to know that I'm not associated with it.

atljonesbro
11-08-2014, 12:02 AM
Starting a new thread after every game we lose because of 'bad officiating'? I would think the 5 or so posters who pop up in here to yell at you to stop bitching would be enough to let you know you should shut up about it.

Idk if you do it to draw attention to the Hawks who don't get much respect on here or you do it because you want to get some (negative) attention for yourself, but it make the Hawks look bad and I wish you'd stop.

Idc if you take potshots at the 'humble' hawks fans, frankly idc if you make these threads, but I just want people to know that I'm not associated with it.
I've started one thread. You and Myth and just making things up at this point. I simply made a comment about how it was a bad call in the thread made by another poster.

hawksdogsbraves
11-08-2014, 12:28 AM
I've started one thread. You and Myth and just making things up at this point. I simply made a comment about how it was a bad call in the thread made by another poster.

You started a bitching thread last night and were all over this one, plus started a thread for Mike Scott making one (BIG) shot tonight.

I honestly wouldn't even comment on it if you didn't consistently call me out with the 'humble' fan references for not screaming about fouls.

And also I absolutely WAS screaming about fouls during the game, Wednesday night and tonight. I'll be at the game tomorrow screaming about calls too. The difference is once the heat of the moment is over I can be a reasonable fan.

atljonesbro
11-08-2014, 12:32 AM
You started a bitching thread last night and were all over this one, plus started a thread for Mike Scott making one (BIG) shot tonight.

I honestly wouldn't even comment on it if you didn't consistently call me out with the 'humble' fan references for not screaming about fouls.

And also I absolutely WAS screaming about fouls during the game, Wednesday night and tonight. I'll be at the game tomorrow screaming about calls too. The difference is once the heat of the moment is over I can be a reasonable fan.
Ok, well since I can't post a thread about Mike Scott making a massive shot, then go ahead and tell the guy who created James Harden monster dunk thread the same thing since after all it's only one big dunk.

And I'm being perfectly reasonable. I believe the calls were awful and I'm sticking to it. Not gonna just say they weren't to appease everyone else.

T_L_P
11-08-2014, 05:06 AM
Not an offensive foul. Great shot by Lance.

I expected the Hawks to dominate this year. I'm really starting to hate Al Horford's game.