PDA

View Full Version : once in a while I'll visit insidehoops..

ripthekik
11-08-2014, 08:14 AM
and then off the front page, i'll be like :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

that's all.

poido123
11-08-2014, 08:46 AM
You should post more.

I love seeing you piss off lebron fans :oldlol:

All Net
11-08-2014, 08:49 AM
I actually until this week havn't been around for a few months...only been back a few days and Already had to ban somebody...fun times.

poido123
11-08-2014, 08:52 AM
I actually until this week havn't been around for a few months...only been back a few days and Already had to ban somebody...fun times.

Way to make a return, welcome back :oldlol:

Who was It?

All Net
11-08-2014, 09:02 AM
Way to make a return, welcome back :oldlol:

Who was It?

You know I can't say but you wouldn't be surprised by who it is.

Mr Exlax
11-08-2014, 12:10 PM
You know I can't say but you wouldn't be surprised by who it is.

Hey I had saw one time a mod was able to say who a user posted about in percentages. Could you tell me what my percentages or whatever are? Just curious.

Stempel, HERB
11-08-2014, 12:16 PM

If you've only been back for a few days and felt like you had to ban another poster. being a mod is going to ruin your experience here. Lighten up a little, dude.

There's plenty of good ball discussion going on especially while the season still has that fresh and new feeling. Might want to reevaluate yourself if trolls aggravate you and that's where your focus shifted.

elementally morale
11-08-2014, 12:20 PM

that's all.

You're getting older. That's all.

Ramza
11-08-2014, 12:20 PM

that's all.
So how does Kobe's ass taste?

ripthekik
11-08-2014, 12:22 PM
You should post more.

I love seeing you piss off lebron fans :oldlol:
sup man! those were the good times. Later lebron did the work for me.. I really didn't have anymore work to do here :oldlol:

Sup all net. I haven't been here for months.. maybe even over a year now as well.

Nice to see familiar names pop up though, that's the best thing to see when coming back

ripthekik
11-08-2014, 12:23 PM
You're getting older. That's all.
Well when you have a job.. you really don't have time to argue with teenagers over the internet about who the GOAT or top 10 all-time NBA is anymore :oldlol:

All Net
11-08-2014, 12:24 PM
If you've only been back for a few days and felt like you had to ban another poster. being a mod is going to ruin your experience here. Lighten up a little, dude.

There's plenty of good ball discussion going on especially while the season still has that fresh and new feeling. Might want to reevaluate yourself if trolls aggravate you and that's where your focus shifted.

The only thing that has ever ruined my experience here is trolls who post To get a reaction and post nothing but crap. If you post about basketball then there is nothing to worry about. If you like to have a laugh and post good discussions then thats fine but if all you do is troll you will be removed. I may not post as much as I used to but I will still lurk and anything that is idiotic will be removed.

ArbitraryWater
11-08-2014, 12:25 PM
The only thing that has ever ruined my experience here is trolls who post To get a reaction and post nothing but crap. If you post about basketball then there is nothing to worry about. If you like to have a laugh and post good discussions then thats fine but if all you do is troll you will be removed. I may not post as much as I used to but I will still lurk and anything that is idiotic will be removed.

ripthekik in a nutshell

ripthekik
11-08-2014, 12:26 PM
ripthekik in a nutshell
you a funny dude :roll:

All Net
11-08-2014, 12:26 PM
sup man! those were the good times. Later lebron did the work for me.. I really didn't have anymore work to do here :oldlol:

Sup all net. I haven't been here for months.. maybe even over a year now as well.

Nice to see familiar names pop up though, that's the best thing to see when coming back
Sometimes going over the same crap with idiots does get too much. Sadly it gets predictable right after games.

Le Shaqtus
11-08-2014, 12:28 PM
ripthekik in a nutshell

I'd take ripthekik over some of these other retards any day.

ripthekik
11-08-2014, 12:29 PM
Sometimes going over the same crap with idiots does get too much. Sadly it gets predictable right after games.
I haven't seen what happens here during games or after games.. I guess I should check by next time the Cavs lose.. maybe feel some nostalgia

All Net
11-08-2014, 12:31 PM
I haven't seen what happens here during games or after games.. I guess I should check by next time the Cavs lose.. maybe feel some nostalgia

I don't normally come on after games and as a mod maybe I should but there is alot to clean up. Luckily got other good mods who do what they can.

J Shuttlesworth
11-08-2014, 12:31 PM
Never thought I'd agree with rip, but I do the same thing all the time

Dro
11-08-2014, 12:43 PM
:applause:

Theoo
11-08-2014, 12:45 PM
best modertator on the website :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Stempel, HERB
11-08-2014, 12:48 PM

I'm not worried at all, never been banned here.

:cheers: I've nothing against you as a mod, or any mod. RBA has been much better scaling back his uneven response to Cavs/non-Cavs topics even though i still fling shit his way about it :oldlol:. The tone of your post made it seem like the position was wearing on you.

All Net
11-08-2014, 12:59 PM
I'm not worried at all, never been banned here.

:cheers: I've nothing against you as a mod, or any mod. RBA has been much better scaling back his uneven response to Cavs/non-Cavs topics even though i still fling shit his way about it :oldlol:. The tone of your post made it seem like the position was wearing on you.

I'm sure you don't need to be worried.People post basketball then thats fine. Not like we are super super strict we let alot go. This isn't a prison but there is a line thats all. Nah the position isn't wearing thin. This place is what it is. We aren't trying to make people what we want...just want level headed basketball talk really.