PDA

View Full Version : Serge Ibaka's 3PT Shooting...

russwest0
11-08-2014, 12:31 PM
He's taking five threes a game right now and shooting 46% from deep. He's also been comfortable enough to take two game winning three attempts from around the top of the key but he's missed them.

For comparison, last year in total he hit 23 threes all season long. So far through five games he's already hit 14 of them.

When OKC is fully healthy, one of their biggest ran lineups is going to be Westbrook/Morrow/Durant/Ibaka/Adams.

That floor spacing looks so much better than last season, and if this team is fully healthy in the playoffs I don't see any way they can be beat.

T_L_P
11-08-2014, 12:34 PM
He's taking five threes a game right now and shooting 46% from deep. He's also been comfortable enough to take two game winning three attempts from around the top of the key but he's missed them.

For comparison, last year in total he hit 23 threes all season long. So far through five games he's already hit 14 of them.

When OKC is fully healthy, one of their biggest ran lineups is going to be Westbrook/Morrow/Durant/Ibaka/Adams.

That floor spacing looks so much better than last season, and if this team is fully healthy in the playoffs I don't see any way they can be beat.

Parker is 100% from 3, mate.

The new and improved spacing because of this trumps yours. :confusedshrug:

Haymaker
11-08-2014, 12:35 PM

If only OKC had Carlisle. Brooks should've been fired long ago.

russwest0
11-08-2014, 12:36 PM
Parker is 100% from 3, mate.

The new and improved spacing because of this trumps yours. :confusedshrug:

Ibaka being more comfortable shooting the 3, Morrow being one of the deadliest shooters in the league and being added to the team, Adams being added to the starting rotation.

OKC's floor spacing improved a hell of a lot this offseason while I've maintained that the Spurs are done this year.

We'll see.

J Shuttlesworth
11-08-2014, 12:36 PM
Wow amazing to see how much Durant and Westbrook held back Ibaka. Best pf in the game. No excuses
watch russ bite

dannywpt
11-08-2014, 12:42 PM
He is amazing at 3 & D, elite rim protection with great spacing.

He still sucks at putting the ball on the floor and creating for himself, though.

HurricaneKid
11-08-2014, 12:59 PM
He is amazing at 3 & D, elite rim protection with great spacing.

He still sucks at putting the ball on the floor and creating for himself, though.

Because there are so many rim protecting bigs that can also shoot 3s AND create. Oh wait. That player never existed.

MiseryCityTexas
11-08-2014, 01:14 PM
If only OKC had Carlisle. Brooks should've been fired long ago.

His nickname should be Thotty Brooks because he coaches like a bitch.

waseem780
11-08-2014, 01:22 PM
Looking at Ibaka when he was drafted and looking at Ibaka now , You can tell this man is great he went from 0 jumpshot to a 3pt shooter. :applause: that work ethic ,

Fudge
11-08-2014, 01:24 PM
Looking at Ibaka when he was drafted and looking at Ibaka now , You can tell this man is great he went from 0 jumpshot to a 3pt shooter. :applause: that work ethic ,
OKC = Although not as talented as other contenders, there's no doubt that they're the hardest working team in the league.

Hard work > Talent

StephHamann
11-08-2014, 01:30 PM

First make da playoffs boooy, not looking good right now

Lebronxrings
11-08-2014, 01:33 PM
Ibaka proving how good he is without durant. Best pf in the game.

Ramza
11-08-2014, 05:18 PM
Too bad he bricked the wide open game winner attempt :lol

SexSymbol
11-08-2014, 05:34 PM
Learning to shoot the three is the easiest skill to master

andremiller07
11-08-2014, 05:40 PM
Him and Adams easily the best PF/C combo in the NBA Ibaka is the #1 PF and Steve Adams is a Top 5 C, OKC is just so stacked, I don't understand how you can lose with those two on your squad.

KDthunderup
11-08-2014, 06:45 PM
Him and Adams easily the best PF/C combo in the NBA Ibaka is the #1 PF and Steve Adams is a Top 5 C, OKC is just so stacked, I don't understand how you can lose with those two on your squad.
Injuries bro, wait until the whole team is healthy.

SyRyanYang
11-08-2014, 06:51 PM

Lopez/LMA
Marc/Zbo
Asik/Brow
Noah/Gasol
Bogut/Lee
Tyson/Dirk
Jordan/Griffin

are all arguably better.

KDthunderup
11-08-2014, 06:55 PM
Lopez/LMA
Marc/Zbo
Asik/Brow
Noah/Gasol
Bogut/Lee
Tyson/Dirk
Jordan/Griffin

are all arguably better.
I'd take Bogut and Lee out of there, but Ibaka/Adams already being around the top 5 is pretty impressive with KD and Westbrook already in the back court.

dubeta
11-08-2014, 09:04 PM
Top 15 player in the league no question

Milbuck
11-08-2014, 09:08 PM
Lopez/LMA
Marc/Zbo
Asik/Brow
Noah/Gasol
Bogut/Lee
Tyson/Dirk
Jordan/Griffin

are all arguably better.
Nene/Gortat
Millsap/Horford
Monroe/Drummond
Love/Varejao only because Love is a monster.
Diaw/Duncan is a maybe.

waseem780
11-08-2014, 09:08 PM
Learning to shoot the three is the easiest skill to master
It probably is but that doesn't mean its easy , otherwise everybody in the NBA would be sick 3pt shooters (besides C's who need to stay in the paint)