PDA

View Full Version : Demarcus Cosin doesnt even do jumpballtip ...

Theoo
11-08-2014, 01:34 PM
holy crap most overrated center of all times .. how well you have good center that dont not even practise jumpballtip ?? demarcus cosin are NOT pure center if he dont not take a jumpballtips .. sacramento king suffer becuse the use thompson for jumpballtip and the well never win league with not proper jumpballtip player .. the got LUCKY to win suns because thompson lost jumpballtip , he are NOT good player for that .. so what the well have to find all star player to pf to do jumpballtip when the have star player to center .. hahaha what a jokes , comone i well take any player over cosins that are to scared to take jumpballtip .. demarcus cosins fk** sucks man , bosh well win him in jumpballtip 9/10 times and bosh are 10 x better player then cosins that all i got to say

http://cardinalsportszone.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/demarcus-cousins.jpg

J Shuttlesworth
11-08-2014, 01:35 PM
Pending rivalry between I'm Still Ballin and Theoo :bowdown:

Lebronxrings
11-08-2014, 01:36 PM
i guess perkins isn't a top center cuz ibaka does the jumpball tip right? Who da fuq cares.

Theoo
11-08-2014, 01:45 PM
i guess perkins isn't a top center cuz ibaka does the jumpball tip right? Who da fuq cares.
um ya who the fk** think perkins are top center that are proves why ibaka is one the best big man in the nba

oh the horror
11-08-2014, 01:46 PM
He's not exactly a high flyer though. Why would he?

Theoo
11-08-2014, 01:50 PM
He's not exactly a high flyer though. Why would he?
wow i guess you have never be to a jupballtip training camp before :facepalm jumpballtip are not about jumping high there are so many others many factor that are to a jumpballtip .. it are about your form , how you reach your hand , how you bend to your knee, use the muscles to your waist . with good form and practise anyone can be good to the jumpballtip but some peoples care more about DUNKING then fundamentals to basketballs and to win games

Lebronxrings
11-08-2014, 01:50 PM
um ya who the fk** think perkins are top center that are proves why ibaka is one the best big man in the nba
perkins is the best post defender in the nba. I agree on the ibaka point, he is the best big man in the nba.

Mr Exlax
11-08-2014, 01:54 PM
Is it safe to say Dwight > Cosin then Theoo?

Cobra Kai
11-08-2014, 01:55 PM
Jumpballtip very important.

Im Still Ballin
11-08-2014, 01:56 PM
Theoo I respect you as a poster but this is absolute bullshit, bro.

Demarcus is averaging 24 points and 12 rebounds on 15.7 shots.

He has already had 4 games with double doubles.

He currently has a PER of 30.4 and a WS/48 of .294

While also anchoring a top 10 defense and leading the Kings to a 5-1 start.

All of this in only playing 29 minutes a game.

Recognize greatness.

Mr Exlax
11-08-2014, 01:57 PM

Recognize greatness.

No jumpballtip doe. D12 > Boogie

MiseryCityTexas
11-08-2014, 01:57 PM

Kendrick Perkins sucks period so it don't even matter.

Theoo
11-08-2014, 02:02 PM
DWIGHT HOWARD >>>>>> DEMARCUS COSINS ANY DAY OF A WEEK MAN !!!

http://i.imgur.com/fYfn0xP.png

look at these DOMINATIONS to the jumpballtip in spur game , now i know that are not spur best jumpballtip player duncan but i think it well be same result . you can see in picture that was not CLOSE and houston dominate these game . dwight howard put many many hour to hese jumpballtip practise and i hear rumour he watch many wilt chamberlane jumpballtip video

Recognize greatness.

comone men your one my favorite poster to but all i see are STATS when i do my calcultations of greatness player i dont not look at stats men , i watch a games , and when i watch demarcus cosins game i see no jumpballtip .. wait .. how i well say that a center is good with none jumpballtip .. comone men all stat have no meanings if the dont not win a games.. yea the have 5-1 start but with not consistent to the jumpballtip the well never win champoinship i well guarantee that

Mr Exlax
11-08-2014, 02:03 PM
Theoo > God

stalkerforlife
11-08-2014, 02:07 PM
You so crazy, Theo.

SpecialQue
11-08-2014, 02:08 PM
Finally, someone with some sense about this Cosin hype.

Im Still Ballin
11-08-2014, 02:13 PM
Finally, someone with some sense about this Cosin hype.
The hype is real.

Cobra Kai
11-08-2014, 02:14 PM
Very nice thread.

Jumpballtip take super high skill level. Player who master jumpballtip go very far and complete player. But take patients and dedication.

Imtheman
11-08-2014, 02:19 PM
Kwame Brown > Cousins?

Theoo
11-08-2014, 02:23 PM
dont get my wrong i think demarcus cosins are very good elite player , but he are VERY overrated for center that dont not even take jumpballtip .. these are like all star shoting guard that are to scared to take clutch shoting .. imagine jordan that pee hesp ants if he have to take clutch shoting .. very good player but he are not GOAT .. demarcus cosins well NEVER be champoinship star player until he show that he have a balls to do one the most importnat plays to basketballs that are jumpballtip .. i guarantee that he are just to scared to do jumpballtip in playoffs , becuse if he do in regular season the well kno whe are ***** if he dont do it in playoffs , so he do hes excuses early and say ; well in regular season i dont do jumpballtips ; fact is he well never be top tier players if he to scared to do jumpballtip even lerbron have more talent to the jumpballtip ..

33teeth
11-08-2014, 02:30 PM
Jump balls are the stupidest thing in the NBA. Not as stupid as the OP though.

:biggums:

r0drig0lac
11-08-2014, 03:21 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/wtf.gif

RoundMoundOfReb
11-08-2014, 03:26 PM
Maybe this is a coaching mistake and not Demarcus' fault?

AboutBuckets
11-08-2014, 03:33 PM
Maybe Jason Thompson is jealous of Cosins and wants to steal some of the spotlight for himself

Theoo
11-08-2014, 04:10 PM
Maybe Jason Thompson is jealous of Cosins and wants to steal some of the spotlight for himself

Maybe this is a coaching mistake and not Demarcus' fault?

maybe but then why do cosins let kings seasons go to jeffardy , why are he to scared to say . im gone do the jumpballtip and win game for these team . can any kign fan confirm these ; how many hour do cosins practise jumpballtip?? but he well not be prepared for playoff with only practise

stephanieg
11-08-2014, 04:29 PM

I know right? Perkins can barely jump out of bed.

knicksman
11-08-2014, 06:33 PM
Wow theo now knows how to spell:applause:

KyleKong
11-08-2014, 06:35 PM
Theoo Vs Im Still Ballin

Clash of Kings oh wow

Ca$H
11-08-2014, 06:38 PM
Theoo Vs Im Still Ballin

Clash of Kings oh wow

Theoo vs Ayotunde (6/24) would be the GOAT rivalry.

NoGunzJustSkillz
11-08-2014, 07:36 PM
i dont even really understand what this motherfcker is talking about.

AboutBuckets
11-08-2014, 07:45 PM
Theoo vs Ayotunde (6/24) would be the GOAT rivalry.

Forgot about that motherfvcker :lol

gcvbcat
11-08-2014, 09:06 PM
who is the clutchest jumball tipper of all time?

Im Still Ballin
11-08-2014, 10:20 PM
This thread gave me ebola Theoo

Magic731
11-09-2014, 08:16 PM
Cousins just won a jumpballtip against Adams.

Theoo
11-09-2014, 09:15 PM
who is the clutchest jumball tipper of all time?
shaq for sure he wasnt the best to the jumpballtips but man he alway make the jumpblalltip when it matter

Cousins just won a jumpballtip against Adams.

nice !!! how do hes form look like ?? but not as important as begin of game jumpballtip

gcvbcat
11-09-2014, 09:21 PM
not hating on anyone but I have read some of OP's posts & he seems to have real indepth/ technical knowledge of the game but his command of the english language is pretty pedestrian. if he were to improve his english skills his posts will be easier to understand & allow relative newcomers to the game (like me) to better understand the game.

sportjames23
11-09-2014, 09:36 PM

Nikka who ever said Perk was a top center?

sportjames23
11-09-2014, 09:44 PM
perkins is the best post defender in the nba. I agree on the ibaka point, he is the best big man in the nba.

:biggums:

Magic731
11-16-2014, 01:28 AM
45 seconds left, Kings up by 1, Cousins vs Duncan in jumpballtip. Cousins comes up with it against one of the greatest of all time.

bdreason
11-16-2014, 01:45 AM
45 seconds left, Kings up by 1, Cousins vs Duncan in jumpballtip. Cousins comes up with it against one of the greatest of all time.

Current MVP of the league.

Theoo
11-16-2014, 03:07 AM
DAMN!!! thats a clutches jumpball tip i have to check these out

http://i.imgur.com/EW84Epu.jpg

now you can see BOTH them jump to low , the both make bad on the initial jumpballtips , i see duncan are not as good as he used be :facepalm , i see cosins have good jumpball tip form , but he dint put enough power to hes legs and he fail delivery .. i think he can have talent to the jumpballtip but maybe he are to lazy to put work into it .. or to scared .. but very impressive jumpballtip very clutch that give my more respect to him

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-16-2014, 03:42 AM
Look at me everybody! I'm purposely typing like a foreign retard! Funny huh? Guys...guys?!?

Miles and Miles
11-16-2014, 11:42 AM
I feel like I lost several IQ points reading this thread. :facepalm

Charlie Sheen
11-16-2014, 12:49 PM
Look at me everybody! I'm purposely typing like a foreign retard! Funny huh? Guys...guys?!?

these damn threads appear at least once a day now. at that frequency it's not even arguably funny, just insulting mockery. wish the mods would remove this stuff from the main forum.

Theoo
11-16-2014, 12:54 PM

these damn threads appear at least once a day now. at that frequency it's not even arguably funny, just insulting mockery. wish the mods would remove this stuff from the main forum.

if your intersted in jumpballtip check out these highlights ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmHhFxFzcp8&

and i wish you mainstream retarted "NBA FANS " well get the fk ** out of my threds you insult to my intelligence , fk** you and your need for SUPERSTAR kobe and lerbron threds , fk** you in the ass , i do REAL brain research into basketball, i watch TEAM play unlike you mother****er fake nba fans , get the fk ** out of my thred and get the fk ** out of ish hoop or ignore my thred and read kobe threds , my threds are for NBA Fan only not retarted fake nba fans , com eback to my game when you stop just look at box score , you retarted dont know first thing about basketballs if you dont appreciate jumpball tip . fk** u