Rodmantheman
11-08-2014, 02:47 PM
Death?

oh the horror
11-08-2014, 03:00 PM
You know damn well they never will man.

DonDadda59
11-08-2014, 03:18 PM
Why do you need proof exactly? Are you insinuating that his death was an elaborate hoax? Maybe Bin Laden never existed and he was a CIA created hologram or an Ironman 3 style actor. :eek:

Rodmantheman
11-08-2014, 03:25 PM
Why do you need proof exactly? Are you insinuating that his death was an elaborate hoax? Maybe Bin Laden never existed and he was a CIA created hologram or an Ironman 3 style actor. :eek:

I knew I would get a response like this many people are just skeptical about it. Why is it we can't get that much proof that the worlds most wanted man died that day.If they should more proof he died that day many people wouldn't be so skeptical.

MadeFromDust
11-08-2014, 03:38 PM
I knew I would get a response like this many people are just skeptical about it. Why is it we can't get that much proof that the worlds most wanted man died that day.If they should more proof he died that day many people wouldn't be so skeptical.
Well if he was alive don't you think he would've put out a video by now showing him talk about contemporary events?

Anyways there was some noise last week about another SEAL coming out with a book, besides the one the Obombers are trying to prosecute. Stay tuned

DonDadda59
11-08-2014, 03:39 PM

Why would people be skeptical? Seems kind of ridiculous that Seal Team 6, the President, Congress, etc would all be in on this elaborate scheme that when you really think about it, is utterly pointless and nonsensical.

If he was still alive, Bin Laden would've popped up by now to give another one of his patented death to America, Jihad speeches. Especially now that ISIS is taking all the shine and recruits from Al Qaeda.

Rodmantheman
11-08-2014, 03:50 PM
Why would people be skeptical? Seems kind of ridiculous that Seal Team 6, the President, Congress, etc would all be in on this elaborate scheme that when you really think about it, is utterly pointless and nonsensical.

If he was still alive, Bin Laden would've popped up by now to give another one of his patented death to America, Jihad speeches. Especially now that ISIS is taking all the shine and recruits from Al Qaeda.

I just don't understand why the can't release pics of his death. Maybe the did take pics of his death and are waiting for the right time to release them. Also think of the families of the 9/11 victims I bet you so many of them would want to see proof of this death.

KingBeasley08
11-08-2014, 03:53 PM
The fact that Al-Qaeda, the Taliban, and his own wives and children admitted that he's dead makes me believe the US story.

~primetime~
11-08-2014, 03:59 PM
There is no 'proof' that would satisfy conspiracy nuts... Any photo would be deemed a fake. Any doctor or coroner would be deemed a government actor. It's impossible.

If the conspiracy crowd wants to believe something there is nothing that can stop them. They will believe it no matter what they are shown.

DonDadda59
11-08-2014, 04:00 PM
The fact that Al-Qaeda, the Taliban, and his own wives and children admitted that he's dead makes me believe the US story.

Part of the plot. Osama Bin Laden never existed. He was just a hologram who's coming back at next year's Coachella to do a duet with Tupac.

Rodmantheman
11-08-2014, 04:03 PM
Also how much of the original seal team 6 that did the Osama raid are still alive? I know many died on a plane crash in Afghanistan. Robert O'Neill claims he is the one who shot him first.

Draz
11-08-2014, 04:04 PM
I think the real logic behind Osama and conspiracy theories are not that he's still alive but that he has died several years before they claimed they've killed him.

rezznor
11-08-2014, 04:19 PM

i also think hitler is still alive and his brain was transplanted into another body.

Rodmantheman
11-08-2014, 04:27 PM
i also think hitler is still alive and his brain was transplanted into another body.

:facepalm Never once did I state he was alive. I don't see why the government won't show the photos. I mean the showed videos of a bloody Gaddafi getting beaten before his death.Saddam getting hanged but not one single pic of a dead Bin laden.

rezznor
11-08-2014, 04:31 PM
:facepalm Never once did I state he was alive. I don't see why the government won't show the photos. I mean the showed videos of a bloody Gaddafi getting beaten before his death.Saddam getting hanged but not one single pic of a dead Bin laden.
saddam and gaddafi were captured, beaten and killed by their own people and in public. pictures were taken with cell phones.

bin laden was killed by a us navy seal strike team that operates in secrecy. do u not see the difference?

Rodmantheman
11-08-2014, 04:41 PM
saddam and gaddafi were captured, beaten and killed by their own people and in public. pictures were taken with cell phones.

bin laden was killed by a us navy seal strike team that operates in secrecy. do u not see the difference?

Your partially right Saddam was captured by US troops not his people and Gaddafi convoy got hit by NATO warplanes he was captured with the help of NATO. I just think the should release the photos I bet most of the families affected by 9/11 agree.

rezznor
11-08-2014, 05:23 PM
Your partially right Saddam was captured by US troops not his people and Gaddafi convoy got hit by NATO warplanes he was captured with the help of NATO. I just think the should release the photos I bet most of the families affected by 9/11 agree.
i remember gaddafi getting captured and beaten by the rebel army. u are right saddam got caught by us soldiers who turned him over to iraq and they hung him in public.

BigBoss
11-08-2014, 05:31 PM
Nope and until they do if you believe their story you're an idiot. Bin laden/Al Qaida is a smokescreen, so is ISIS. Nikka was employed by the CIA in the 60's.

DonDadda59
11-08-2014, 06:21 PM
Another paid actor emerges to continue the lie:

[INDENT][B][U]Alleged Bin Laden Killer: Osama

~primetime~
11-08-2014, 06:23 PM
:bowdown: O'Neill

Bin Laden died like a pssy....I love it

KingBeasley08
11-08-2014, 07:16 PM
[QUOTE=DonDadda59]Another paid actor emerges to continue the lie:

wakencdukest
11-08-2014, 07:57 PM
[QUOTE=DonDadda59]Another paid actor emerges to continue the lie:

KevinNYC
11-08-2014, 08:54 PM

You know we don't have to rely just on the word of the US government right?
Not every who lived in that house died. There were eyewitnesses to the event. There were interviewed by Pakistan. Al Qaeda announced Bin Laden's death and vowed revenge afterwards and Ayman Al Zawahiri took over the top spot.

The reason they didn't release any photographic evidence is when you get shot in the face with a military rifle, it's pretty gory and releasing the images would just be inflammatory. Remember there were violent demonstrations against US embassies around the world because of some shitty movie on YouTube.

Outisde groups did sue for the photos under the Freedom of Information Act and were turned down by a judge.

The Pentagon supposedly sent the photos to the CIA and deleted their copies on the idea it was a CIA mission.

KevinNYC
11-08-2014, 09:01 PM
I just don't understand why the can't release pics of his death. Maybe the did take pics of his death and are waiting for the right time to release them.
There are reportedly three sets of death photos

At the compound. Pics were also taken of the others killed.

At an airport hanger

At the funeral right before the death shroud was put on.

nathanjizzle
11-08-2014, 09:05 PM

i can easily photoshop a picture if that would confirm your conspiracies.

KevinNYC
11-08-2014, 09:05 PM
Nope and until they do if you believe their story you're an idiot. Bin laden/Al Qaida is a smokescreen, so is ISIS. Nikka was employed by the CIA in the 60's.
Wow. Such massive stupidity parading as secret knowledge and then having the arrogance to claim others are the ignorant ones.

Osama Bin Laden was born in 1957. Care to revise your post?

KevinNYC
11-08-2014, 09:10 PM
Navy Seals :bowdown:
This is actually a massive violation of the code the Seals hold themselves to. (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/08/navy-seals-bin-laden-shooter/18659109/)

"We will not abide willful or selfish disregard for our core values in return for public notoriety and financial gain, which only diminishes otherwise honorable service, courage and sacrifice," said the letter signed by Rear Adm. Brian Losey and Force Master Chief Michael Magaraci on Oct. 31.

Navy SEALs may pride themselves on being quiet professionals, but they seem to have been pretty noisy as of late.

U.S. special operations leaders are scrambling to contain the damage from what they view as an unseemly quest for attention as another Navy SEAL opens up about the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound.

"They're terribly frustrated," said Dick Couch, a Vietnam-era Navy SEAL, referring to special operations leaders. "They want to be very clear this is not who we are."

"It just makes us looks like buffoons," he added.

Rodmantheman
11-08-2014, 09:14 PM
There are reportedly three sets of death photos

At the compound. Pics were also taken of the others killed.

At an airport hanger

At the funeral right before the death shroud was put on.

Thanks for the info of the three which one do think has the best chance being released to the public?

MadeFromDust
11-08-2014, 09:20 PM
This is actually a massive violation of the code the Seals hold themselves to. (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/08/navy-seals-bin-laden-shooter/18659109/)

"We will not abide willful or selfish disregard for our core values in return for public notoriety and financial gain, which only diminishes otherwise honorable service, courage and sacrifice," said the letter signed by Rear Adm. Brian Losey and Force Master Chief Michael Magaraci on Oct. 31.
I don't care I'm glad they're doing it. :applause: Obomber can't supress this forever

KevinNYC
11-08-2014, 09:25 PM
Thanks for the info of the three which one do think has the best chance being released to the public?

I don't think any set will be released for quite a long time.

The ones in hangar are supposed to be particularly gruesome. I would guess they were taken back in Afghanistan, not Pakistan. So that would be about two hours after death since they would have to have flown back to base. They probably was also taken for identification purposes so probably better lighting than the house.

So High Caliber weapon at short distance, plus two hour post mortem, plus good lighting and clear pictures = never released any time soon.
I think there is a clear national security/safety reason for not releasing them (i.e. people will die) and a judge has already agreed the government is under no obligation to release them. I don't see that changing anytime soon. Apparently operational records of the CIA are beyond the reach of the National Archive legally.

KevinNYC
11-08-2014, 09:33 PM
I don't care I'm glad they're doing it. :applause:

"They" are not doing it. He is doing it. "They" seem pretty upset by it. You can be glad he's doing it, but you can't be glad he's doing and and pretend to honor the values of the Seals.

Obomber can't supress this forever

Go on.

MadeFromDust
11-08-2014, 09:39 PM
"They" are not doing it. He is doing it. "They" seem pretty upset by it. You can be glad he's doing it, but you can't be glad he's doing and and pretend to honor the values of the Seals.

Go on.
Yes, "They" did and are doing it. That's 2 SEALs and counting. Win win for the American public, in whose name they did everything. :rockon:

dude77
11-08-2014, 09:39 PM
they didn't kill any bin laden that day .. the U.S. captured saddam and showed him to us, no problem .. but the most wanted fugitive in history and we don't get so much as a picture of his corpse .. and conveniently they 'bury him at sea' where no one can ever check for him .. give me a fkn break .. don't be so god damn gullible

KevinNYC
11-08-2014, 09:42 PM
"it doesn't matter anymore if I am 'The Shooter.'"

"I don't give a ****," said O'Neill. "We got him. We brought him out and we lived."

I was just on Google News and here's how that is being interpreted

US Navy SEAL Robert O'Neill backs off claim that he was bin Laden 'shooter'...

Navy SEAL Retracts Claim of Being Bin Laden's Shooter

KevinNYC
11-08-2014, 09:44 PM
Yes, "They" did and are doing it. That's 2 SEALs and counting. Win win for the American public, in whose name they did everything. :rockon:

But what exactly do you feel is being suppressed?

oh the horror
11-08-2014, 09:48 PM
they didn't kill any bin laden that day .. the U.S. captured saddam and showed him to us, no problem .. but the most wanted fugitive in history and we don't get so much as a picture of his corpse .. and conveniently they 'bury him at sea' where no one can ever check for him .. give me a fkn break .. don't be so god damn gullible

This X10.

One of the most wanted men im history and it was glossed over, no proof of his death other than "we got him and he's dead, we buried the body at sea. Nothing to see here folks"

Come on now.

KingBeasley08
11-08-2014, 09:51 PM
Yeah and all the terrorists in the Middle East along with his wives and children... all actors

Hell even the Pakistani government is in on it. They faked all the information they put out on the subject because conspiracy

Cmon people :facepalm

oh the horror
11-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Yeah and all the terrorists in the Middle East along with his wives and children... all actors

Hell even the Pakistani government is in on it. They faked all the information they put out on the subject because conspiracy

Did you see her the other day where she told you that? Don't show me news articles dude.

KevinNYC
11-08-2014, 09:54 PM
This X10.

One of the most wanted men im history and it was glossed over, no proof of his death other than "we got him and he's dead, we buried the body at sea. Nothing to see here folks"

Come on now.

Again, there were eyewitnesses to the raid that night. So Al Qaeda just went along with this? As did Pakistan? After we violated their territorial sovereignty to get him? Nobody on Pakistani intelligence gave an anonymous leak to embarrass the US?

Something like 17 people who were in that house in Abottabad survived.

KingBeasley08
11-08-2014, 09:56 PM
Did you see her the other day where she told you that? Don't show me news articles dude.
Pakistani media reported this. Does the US government control their media too? If we do then, I'm impressed. That's extremely competent. We can't properly spy on our citizens but we've been able to mastermind 9/11, the war on terror, and now probably ISIS :bowdown:

KevinNYC
11-08-2014, 10:05 PM
Don't show me news articles dude.
There are folks who would use this argument against any evidence produced.

Don't show me fake pictures dude.

Don't show me videotape of actor's playing Bin Laden family members, dude.

Don't show me fake DNA tests dude.

There are people who claim no planes ever flew into the World Trade Center, pictures and videos aren't enough for those who don't want to believe.

But to me "the dog that didn't bark" Al Qaeda's response. The President of the United States came out with a completely unambiguous statement. This is a massive chance to embarrass the United States. Could imagine the propaganda value of them releasing a video of Osama Bin Laden reading the news reports of his death. They didn't do it. They vowed revenge and let the less popular Zawahiri take over.

dude77
11-08-2014, 10:05 PM

his wives and children .. did you know of these people before this happened ? and what did the pakistani government say ? you have to be skeptical of all this shit .. like I said, this guy was the most wanted fugitive in U.S. fkn history.. supposedly .. and we get nothing upon his capture .. and then a convenient sea burial .. wtf is up with that ? ..

look just the fact that bin laden is/was a U.S. operative should make you question anything this shady government tells you .. again I say, don't be so fkn gullible

DonDadda59
11-08-2014, 10:24 PM
Pakistani media reported this. Does the US government control their media too? If we do then, I'm impressed. That's extremely competent. We can't properly spy on our citizens but we've been able to mastermind 9/11, the war on terror, and now probably ISIS :bowdown:

The U.S. government couldn't make a working healthcare website but managed to pull off the most impossibly elaborate and utterly pointless conspiracies in the History of the World.

We Da Bess.

http://www.mcsbeaconofhope.com/American_Bald_Eagle_Flag.jpg

:bowdown:

KevinNYC
11-08-2014, 10:42 PM
look just the fact that bin laden is/was a U.S. operative should make you question anything this shady government tells you .Do you actually know the history of Bin Laden in Afghanistan? Because this is not true.*

Bin Laden was even on US radar in the 1980's (which is not surprising because he was nowhere near a major figure in the fight against the Soviets.)

Throughout the early 90's the US kept getting intelligence mentioning his name, but they never thought he was an active fighter, let alone a leader. They though he was he a financier of terrorism, not a plotter of it. It's only by mid-decade, does the US recognize Bin Laden as more of a player. This 1993 report was declassified. (http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/mesh/files/2008/03/wandering_mujahidin.pdf) This 1996 report was declassified as well. (http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive/2005/Usama.pdf)

There's a book coming out in February that should be a big deal and shed some light on all this. It supposedly changes the current understanding of the origins of jihadi groups. It's an insider's view of how Al Qaeda and the Taliban started. It's written by an Australian counterterrorism analyst and an Egyptian who was part of the "Afghan Arabs" and was a participant the early days of both Al Qaeda and later the Taliban.

http://www.thearabsatwarinafghanistan.com/_Media/pasted-file_med_hr-2.jpeg

KevinNYC
11-09-2014, 01:23 AM
By the way an hour before Obama announced Bin Laden's death, The Rock tweeted this

Just got word that will shock the world - Land of the free...home of the brave DAMN PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!

https://twitter.com/TheRock/status/64877987341938688

MadeFromDust
11-09-2014, 02:02 AM
There are folks who would use this argument against any evidence produced.

Don't show me fake pictures dude.

Don't show me videotape of actor's playing Bin Laden family members, dude.

Don't show me fake DNA tests dude.

There are people who claim no planes ever flew into the World Trade Center, pictures and videos aren't enough for those who don't want to believe.

But to me "the dog that didn't bark" Al Qaeda's response. The President of the United States came out with a completely unambiguous statement. This is a massive chance to embarrass the United States. Could imagine the propaganda value of them releasing a video of Osama Bin Laden reading the news reports of his death. They didn't do it. They vowed revenge and let the less popular Zawahiri take over.

The majority of people are not irrational conspiracy nuts. Obomber has withheld the proof from the public long enough. It's time for us to see it, not take his worthless word for it. :rolleyes:

It might cause deaths? Pffft Oh let us pacify the moslem terrorists so they won't get angry and terrorize us, puhleeez gimme a fsck.n break. A moment like the Osama death is the time you raise up his head for all to see and tell the world this is what's gonna happen to you if you continue your wicked works! :banghead:

dunksby
11-09-2014, 02:38 AM
ave any of you served in the army? Ever heard of terms like compartmentalization, counter intelligence, classified information etc? We are lucky we got this much, I was shocked when one of the SEAL members even took credit for killing Osama. If it was any other operation they would have court marshaled him.

tomtucker
11-09-2014, 03:56 AM
Rear Admiral

:pimp:

MadeFromDust
11-09-2014, 12:11 PM
So in Osama bin Laden's defense...

Most people would die "like a pvssy" in that situation
No defense at all since he is not most people. He's the moslem terror leader of the world. He's not supposed to go down without blowing up his bomb vest or dropping an unpinned grenade and shouting out snackbars. Instead he disgraced izlom in the highest possible way.

Kblaze8855
11-09-2014, 12:25 PM
There is no reason to put out pictures. Conspiracy theorists dont do it because its reasonable.

All US released pictures of a bloodbath against the most famous terrorist of all time would do is help recruit more terrorists.

Not worth it to try to quiet people most of the world doesnt listen to anyway.

KevinNYC
11-09-2014, 02:33 PM
It might cause deaths? Pffft Oh let us pacify the moslem terrorists so they won't get angry and terrorize us, puhleeez gimme a fsck.n break. A moment like the Osama death is the time you raise up his head for all to see and tell the world this is what's gonna happen to you if you continue your wicked works! :banghead:

This is completely stupid. Basically you're saying that some people, let's say Americans tourists or embassy workers should die because you want to thump your chest.

And you are squarely on the side of the conspiracy theorists if you believe OBL didn't die on that night, you're just too simple to realize it.

What about the head of Joint Special Operations Command, Admiral McRaven? Is he part of the conspiracy as well? Was his promotion to a four star admiral a payoff for keeping his mouth shut?

MadeFromDust
11-09-2014, 04:43 PM
This is completely stupid. Basically you're saying that some people, let's say Americans tourists or embassy workers should die because you want to thump your chest.

And you are squarely on the side of the conspiracy theorists if you believe OBL didn't die on that night, you're just too simple to realize it.

What about the head of Joint Special Operations Command, Admiral McRaven? Is he part of the conspiracy as well? Was his promotion to a four star admiral a payoff for keeping his mouth shut?
You are completely stupid. smh Ohhhhh let's not offend the moslem terrorists. Maybe they will stop committing terrorist acts against our people abroad if only we can manage not to get them mad. :rolleyes:

haha hahahaha hahahahahahahaha ISHiot. :rolleyes:

KevinNYC
11-09-2014, 05:47 PM
You are completely stupid. smh Ohhhhh let's not offend the moslem terrorists. Maybe they will stop committing terrorist acts against our people abroad if only we can manage not to get them mad. :rolleyes:

haha hahahaha hahahahahahahaha ISHiot. :rolleyes:

You don't even understand the issue. It's about not giving a propaganda tool to rallly people to their side. You do realize that plenty of folks in the military and the opposing political party do not want them released either. It's only in your head that this Obama is the only want who holds this position.

Here's what the Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee (http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2011/05/04/6583783-key-republicans-say-dont-release-bin-laden-photo) said
However, Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Mich.), the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, applauded the president's move.

“I don’t want to make the job of our troops serving in places like Iraq and Afghanistan any harder than it already is. The risks of release outweigh the benefits. Conspiracy theorists around the world will just claim the photos are doctored anyway, and there is a real risk that releasing the photos will only serve to inflame public opinion in the Middle East," Rogers said.

“Imagine how the American people would react if Al Qaeda killed one of our troops or military leaders, and put photos of the body on the Internet. Osama bin Laden is not a trophy -- he is dead and let’s now focus on continuing the fight until Al Qaeda has been eliminated.”