PDA

View Full Version : Make your finals prediction.

nba_55
11-08-2014, 07:34 PM
Which teams do you think will make it to the finals?

KDthunderup
11-08-2014, 07:39 PM
Too early to tell, no team has really been a standout bar the Warriors imo.

Spurs look to have lost that hunger and the East is looking as shit as ever, Cavs will take longer then a season to be a true contender.

My pick atm is Warriors or OKC if they can get healthy in time against the Bulls.

Smook A.
11-08-2014, 07:40 PM
I got a lot of faith in my team, the Rockets. They just need to consistently keep up the good ball movement and play defense like they have this season and we need to keep doing that against better competition. In my opinion, I think they will keep up the intensity and really emerge as a true contender this season.

I'm going with Rockets vs Cavaliers/Bulls. I know im being a bit of a homer but like I said before, I got a lot of faith in this team.

KDthunderup
11-08-2014, 08:02 PM
I got a lot of faith in my team, the Rockets. They just need to consistently keep up the good ball movement and play defense like they have this season and we need to keep doing that against better competition. In my opinion, I think they will keep up the intensity and really emerge as a true contender this season.

I'm going with Rockets vs Cavaliers/Bulls. I know im being a bit of a homer but like I said before, I got a lot of faith in this team.
Rockets are a 2nd round team at best imo.

Harden & Howard are simply not a championship winning duo. Harden's play in the playoffs does not translate well and has consistently played poorly in the playoffs bar one series. Howard is just a loser who doesnt take shit seriously enough. Bench is also not great, I think it will be exposed against tougher competition.

AKADS
11-08-2014, 08:05 PM
A western conference team vs a eastern conference team.

KDthunderup
11-08-2014, 08:06 PM
A western conference team vs a eastern conference team.
Should really be a western conference team vs a western conference team. we all know the WCF will be the true finals.

I<3NBA
11-08-2014, 08:26 PM
Cavs vs Mavs. History repeats itself. Dirk spoils Lebron's championship cruise on his super team the first year. Cavs get new role players, Lebron drops the chalk toss (again) and the Cavs win the following year.

r0drig0lac
11-08-2014, 08:27 PM
Spurs vs Cavs, Heat, Bulls or Nets

Proctor
11-08-2014, 10:53 PM
Spurs vs Cavs, Heat, Bulls or Nets
http://media.giphy.com/media/G1Zu26ae7mZr2/giphy.gif

dubeta
11-08-2014, 10:56 PM
Bucks in 6

Fork
11-08-2014, 10:56 PM
Should really be a western conference team vs a western conference team. we all know the WCF will be the true finals.

Indeed, which is a reason to support a 16 team bracket.

Milbuck
11-08-2014, 10:58 PM
Bucks in 6
Why

dubeta
11-08-2014, 10:58 PM

Putting faith in the Rockets means putting faith in James Harden consistently delivering in the playoffs :rolleyes:

Seriously no offense but the thought of Harden lifting a championship or heck even the Western Conference Trophy is cringeworthy

k0kakw0rld
11-08-2014, 11:03 PM
Warriors vs Cavs :cheers:

Warriors wins series 4-2 :pimp:

Splash Brothers Co-FMVPs :applause: