PDA

View Full Version : Outstanding performances by DWade and Bosh

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-08-2014, 10:58 PM
its a privilege to watch these 2:applause: :applause:

navy
11-08-2014, 11:02 PM
Wade was good. Bosh was just alright but came through in the end.

AnaheimLakers24
11-08-2014, 11:03 PM
24/7 and 25/8

great performances. its lioe they got rid of a huge burden

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-08-2014, 11:06 PM
24/7 and 25/8

great performances. its lioe they got rid of a huge burden
Wade is playing like 71 Oscar Robertson this season and Bosh is playing like peak Elvin Hayes. Its incredible :applause: :applause:

Fudge
11-08-2014, 11:07 PM
Bron straight up holding them back.

GrapeApe
11-08-2014, 11:09 PM
24/10 for Bosh and 20/6/4 for Wade so far on the season. It's early but a very nice start for both of them.

:applause:

jrong
11-09-2014, 01:03 AM
24/10 for Bosh and 20/6/4 for Wade so far on the season. It's early but a very nice start for both of them.

:applause:

That's skewed by Wade's 9 pts. on 4/18 vs Philly. Other than that game, Wade has been the most important Heat player in all but maybe one other game. He's the closer.

Bosh is shooting too much. He's way under 50 percent, which is unacceptable for a big. If he can lead the team in scoring and shoot in the 50s, fine. Otherwise, defer to the franchise player, please.

GrapeApe
11-09-2014, 01:26 AM
That's skewed by Wade's 9 pts. on 4/18 vs Philly. Other than that game, Wade has been the most important Heat player in all but maybe one other game. He's the closer.

Bosh is shooting too much. He's way under 50 percent, which is unacceptable for a big. If he can lead the team in scoring and shoot in the 50s, fine. Otherwise, defer to the franchise player, please.

Even with the 4/18 game Wade is shooting 51%. Bosh is still taking a few too many jumpers for my liking and I'd like to see more of the Wade / Bosh two man game.

sportjames23
11-09-2014, 01:35 AM
Wade looking like a young lion again.

tpols
11-09-2014, 01:37 AM

Wade looks like he is trying to set others up more than score himself.

jrong
11-09-2014, 01:40 AM
Even with the 4/18 game Wade is shooting 51%. Bosh is still taking a few too many jumpers for my liking and I'd like to see more of the Wade / Bosh two man game.

Bosh can score, and he's rediscovered his rebounding, but if he's the alpha, then the Heat are the old Raptors plus Wade's unique ability to play like an alpha as a beta. That gets you to the second round, tops.

If the Heat are really gonna make a run, it's on Wade. He's the key to everything. Luol Deng looks better than ever, and there's one reason why, same as it was for J. O'Neal.

As long as they avoid Cleveland, the Heat have a shot to go back to the Finals. Somebody else has to beat the Cavs though.

Day La Ghetto
11-09-2014, 01:57 AM
Bosh can score, and he's rediscovered his rebounding, but if he's the alpha, then the Heat are the old Raptors plus Wade's unique ability to play like an alpha as a beta. That gets you to the second round, tops.

If the Heat are really gonna make a run, it's on Wade. He's the key to everything. Luol Deng looks better than ever, and there's one reason why, same as it was for J. O'Neal.

As long as they avoid Cleveland, the Heat have a shot to go back to the Finals. Somebody else has to beat the Cavs though.

I really think wades gonna end up with 25ppg ,he might be there without that 4-18. Bosh needs to tone it down,he hasnt had a game where he has toned it down shooting,.hes trying to keep his ppg up and make people remember he can score,but at the expense of 45% or whatever hes starting to irk me,seems like hes gonna shoot 18 times a game no matter what..

GrapeApe
11-09-2014, 02:26 AM
I really think wades gonna end up with 25ppg ,he might be there without that 4-18. Bosh needs to tone it down,he hasnt had a game where he has toned it down shooting,.hes trying to keep his ppg up and make people remember he can score,but at the expense of 45% or whatever hes starting to irk me,seems like hes gonna shoot 18 times a game no matter what..

I have no doubt watching Wade this season he could average 25ppg on good efficiency. However, I like what he's doing right now as a distributor. He's doing a great job of getting everyone involved and picking his spots. I think he'll start to be a little more aggressive offensively as the season progresses.

Fire Colangelo
11-09-2014, 02:27 AM

The difference between 45% and 50% FG is literally 9/20 and 10/20. I wouldn't be too worried about it. Bosh has never been a back to the basket player even in his Toronto days, though he used to drive and make plays at the basket a lot more. I would line to see Wade play in the post a little bit more, not many guards can stop him down there.

JebronLames
11-09-2014, 02:55 AM
LOL fakkits gonna get bounced in the first round in the east.

aj1987
11-09-2014, 03:08 AM
Isn't LeBron's team 2/5?

Soundwave
11-09-2014, 08:23 AM
I wonder if Riley can add a solid piece at the deadline or before, that will really make things interesting.

PJR
11-09-2014, 08:30 AM
Wade being able to play on the ball, and Bosh getting consistent touches has been truly a joy to watch. Once the surrounding pieces all find their niche (McRoberts especially), this team is going be highly competitive. :applause:

keep-itreal
11-09-2014, 08:45 AM
Also, Chris Anderson and Danny Granger still haven't played yet. I hope this team will become better once these 2 return

Doctor Rivers
11-09-2014, 09:00 AM

clown

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-09-2014, 09:21 AM
Wade being able to play on the ball, and Bosh getting consistent touches has been truly a joy to watch. Once the surrounding pieces all find their niche (McRoberts especially), this team is going be highly competitive. :applause:
Wade completely shut down KMart too specially offball. He played incredible. I think in a month or 2 Wade and Klay will be considered the definitive best SGs int he game

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-10-2014, 02:26 AM
Double doubles for both, beat a great Dallas team:applause: :applause:

Magic 32
11-10-2014, 02:29 AM
Almost the number 1 seed.

This is great. :banana: :banana:

dubeta
11-10-2014, 02:35 AM
Really need to appreciate how much Wade and Bosh practised and got better in the offseason :bowdown:

http://www.hothothoops.com/2014/7/20/5921519/dwyane-wade-posts-before-and-after-pics-during-offseason-diet

Wade went on a super diet, lost a lot of weight, and gained back 5 years of his career. He become much quicker, and had more stamina, thats why he's playing so great. He also spent a lot of time working on his 3 point game this offseason, is a completely different player from last year. Improved greatly

And Bosh got a lot better, motivated to prove his $118 million contract

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/234981/Bosh-Spent-Offseason-Refreshing-Post-Game-For-Increased-Inside-Presence

Improved his post game from below mediocre, to elite, and practised intensely to come into this season into a much better player. Improved his jumper, post game, and trained to get in top tier shape for this season, a completly different player as well :applause:

Therefore I need to tip my cap to BOTH Wade and Bosh, worked hard, persistently, and are now COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PLAYERS in terms of skill level from last year. Nothing but respect for their new found effort and talent :bowdown:

RoundMoundOfReb
11-10-2014, 02:37 AM
Really need to appreciate how much Wade and Bosh practised and got better in the offseason :bowdown:

http://www.hothothoops.com/2014/7/20/5921519/dwyane-wade-posts-before-and-after-pics-during-offseason-diet

Wade went on a super diet, lost a lot of weight, and gained back 5 years of his career. He become much quicker, and had more stamina, thats why he's playing so great. He also spent a lot of time working on his 3 point game this offseason, is a completely different player from last year. Improved greatly

And Bosh got a lot better, motivated to prove his $118 million contract

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/234981/Bosh-Spent-Offseason-Refreshing-Post-Game-For-Increased-Inside-Presence

Improved his post game from below mediocre, to elite, and practised intensely to come into this season into a much better player. Improved his jumper, post game, and trained to get in top tier shape for this season, a completly different player as well :applause:

Therefore I need to tip my cap to BOTH Wade and Bosh, worked hard, persistently, and are now COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PLAYERS in terms of skill level from last year. Nothing but respect for their new found effort and talent :bowdown:

Yeah and let's not forget they're basically coming off a 4 year vacation. They got fresh legs.

HEAT111
11-10-2014, 02:43 AM

1.5/5....

Collie
11-10-2014, 02:57 AM
Isn't LeBron's team 2/5?

I just realized that the Cavs have won 2 of their first 5 games. :roll:

LongLiveTheKing
11-10-2014, 02:58 AM

Tom Haberstroh ✔ @tomhaberstroh
Follow
Asked Dwyane Wade if he worked on his 3-point shot this summer. Answer was basically, "Nah."
Remembered this tweet from a while back lol. He didn't spend time working on his 3 point shot this summer

JT123
11-10-2014, 02:59 AM
Yeah and let's not forget they're basically coming off a 4 year vacation. They got fresh legs.
This.
And LOL at OP jumping on the Heat bandwagon all of a sudden! Can't stand bandwagon fggts.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-10-2014, 03:02 AM
Remembered this tweet from a while back lol. He didn't spend time working on his 3 point shot this summer
Yeah Wade and Bosh are the same players they were last year. They are exploding right now like they were chained down before, 4 years a slave

now they gettin their django on:applause: :applause:

dubeta
11-10-2014, 03:03 AM

He's proud, doesnt want to appear like to needed to work on his game

Deep down we all know how much effort Wade put in

Went from marginal starter, to potential star in a span of 4 months of hard training

Got to tip my hat to him :applause:

SamuraiSWISH
11-10-2014, 03:07 AM
Wade, and Bosh have been playing fantastic. Especially Wade apart from one bad game. Both seem revitalized, youthful and motivated out to prove something since LeBron bailed. I always considered the Heat Big Three to be a crowd. All they needed was 2x superstars playing to their capabilities, with fantastic niche guys surrounding them. Miami still has a very competitive team. We'll see how they last all season.

JT123
11-10-2014, 03:09 AM
He's proud, doesnt want to appear like to needed to work on his game

Deep down we all know how much effort Wade put in

Went from marginal starter, to potential star in a span of 4 months of hard training

Got to tip my hat to him :applause:
Just a shame it took Lebron leaving to make Wade lose weight and actually be motivated to do his job. Last year this lazy ass nikka would sit out every time he got so much as a paper cut, and now he can play in every single back to back. I'm still not convinced he won't break down, but we will see.