PDA

View Full Version : Houston Rockets had 3 D-leaguer starting today, yet still lead by halftime...

iamgine
11-09-2014, 02:16 AM
...against a fully healthy Warriors team.

James Harden
Trevor Ariza

PF Kostas Papanikolaou :facepalm
C Tarik Black :facepalm
PG Isaiah Canaan :facepalm

Quarter 3 was the the only quarter they lost.

Who the heck is Tarik Black. :biggums:

Im Still Ballin
11-09-2014, 02:18 AM
Dwight Flowers is overrated.

AKADS
11-09-2014, 02:20 AM
The game is two halves. U only get credit if you are winning after the second one.

bdreason
11-09-2014, 02:29 AM
You lost by double digits... at home.

And we haven't had our 20/10 All-Star starting PF all season.

Rockets look good so far though. No need to defend every regular season loss.

Milbuck
11-09-2014, 02:45 AM
Warriors didn't play to their usual standards, and they were missing Lee. Houston just got outplayed, period. No one has any idea how this game would've played out under normal circumstances with both teams 100% healthy.

On a serious note, the Warriors >>>>>> Rockets. And Steph >>>>>> Harden.

Smook A.
11-09-2014, 02:51 AM
Warriors didn't play to their usual standards, and they were missing Lee. Houston just got outplayed, period. No one has any idea how this game would've played out under normal circumstances with both teams 100% healthy.

On a serious note, the Warriors >>>>>> Rockets. And Steph >>>>>> Harden.
Lol you must be on some kind of crazy drug if you think the Warriors are better than the Rockets by that much. Can't wait until these teams face off when fully healthy.

Milbuck
11-09-2014, 02:54 AM
Lol you must be on some kind of crazy drug if you think the Warriors are better than the Rockets by that much. Can't wait until these teams face off when fully healthy.
Gonna be honest here, I'm getting sick of ripping on the Rockets. I hate them with a passion and even moreso Harden, but at this point I don't think I can get through an entire regular season with this crap. Think it's best I give it a break just stay out of everything Rockets-related.

loljk

Smook A.
11-09-2014, 02:56 AM
Gonna be honest here, I'm getting sick of ripping on the Rockets. I hate them with a passion and even moreso Harden, but at this point I don't think I can get through an entire regular season with this crap. Think it's best I give it a break just stay out of everything Rockets-related.

loljk
Didn't even have to see the white text to know you were joking. You're such a skunk :oldlol:

Dubs510
11-09-2014, 03:13 AM
obviously that rockets fan loves moral victories :lol

pnyozzzoo
11-09-2014, 03:25 AM
Lol Rockets fan have to put down their OWN players to prop up Harden. Dude is trash, regular season warrior any decent defense key in on him he will poop the bed, its proven.

SyRyanYang
11-09-2014, 03:35 AM
You don't see any Warriors' fan bragging about the W, what's with the urge to defend a regular loss?:coleman:
I don't recall Rockets' fan being this insecure and annoying, maybe has something to do with their star players.

UK2K
11-09-2014, 03:39 AM
One game out of 82.

It'll be OK.

el_locoteee
11-09-2014, 03:51 AM
You lost by double digits... at home.

And we haven't had our 20/10 All-Star starting PF all season.

Rockets look good so far though. No need to defend every regular season loss.

The Defense from GS actually looks a lot better without Lee in the lineup.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-09-2014, 03:59 AM
Mchale is the most underrated coach in the league
has has a whole lot clever schemes and strategies. not the best coach but nikkas talk like he the worst ever or sum sht:facepalm

AirTupac
11-09-2014, 04:04 AM
Thats all Houston will get this season, moral victories and a 2nd round exit

Inferno
11-09-2014, 04:11 AM
No David Lee and no Brandon Rush is fully healthy? Pretty sure Ezeli didn't even play.

Also, the Warriors played like shit half the game :coleman:

Not really a win to be proud of, though. We should have won the game with Dwight out.