PDA

View Full Version : Teams needing a SF should trade for Khris Middleton asap

andremiller07
11-09-2014, 04:56 AM
For some reason he's fallen out of favor on the Bucks (I don't know why he's a good player), the dude is like 6'9 long, solid athlete and can hit the 3 he would be perfect for contending teams like the Clippers and Grizzlies and up and coming teams like the Pelicans as well could really use him.

Can't believe the Bucks are giving playing time to Dudley this is Tobias Harris all over again.

qrich
11-09-2014, 04:58 AM
Anyone starting over Barnes would be great. I love Matt, but dude is much better when he's on the second unit with Farmar/JCraw/Hawes (Udoh needs some time at the four). Well, anyone but Douglas-Roberts.

Only issue is, Clippers have nothing to give up. CJ Wilcox would maybe be it.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-09-2014, 05:01 AM
Can the Cavs get him?

Milbuck
11-09-2014, 05:04 AM
Love Middleton's game and the Bucks need his skill set but his problem is that he thinks he's a lot better than he actually is. He hasn't always been this way but as of recently he's playing more and more out of the flow of the team offense.

It seems like for every step forward some of our players take (Mayo getting in shape and playing terrific team basketball, Sanders cleaning up his act and becoming a better leader), others develop shitty habits..like Knight seemingly needing to prove he is a true PG but not playing anything like it, Middleton going iso-mode frequently when he's just not at the level to do it well.. Maybe I'm speaking too early and he's still settling into his role under Kidd, with so many developing players and new guys..but it's hard not to notice bad habits developing.

I have no idea why he was benched against the Pistons but I'm sure Kidd has his reasons.

All that being said the dude is a highly underrated talent and he could help a ton of teams in this league. The Spurs should go after him. He's perfect. Pop and those guys can him back on track mentally as a player and utilize his skills better than anyone else in the league. He could be a very good player with them.

roffie
11-09-2014, 05:11 AM
clippers shud try trade for him