PDA

View Full Version : when do u think the CAVS will really start clicking

retaxis
11-09-2014, 07:05 AM
I reackon after all star break. That's when defensively and offensively they start clicking as a system. Kyrie sits into that wade role and love plays that bosh role with a postgame.

I think Cavs will be a big and tough team and they showed that against the bulls beating them in rebounds. In Miami the biggest player was bosh and he was lanky so big teams like bulls and pacers were bullying their front court. With TT, Love, Varejao and Marion and of course LBJ that front court becomes one of the biggest and strongest in the league.

will be interesting to watch this develop.

VengefulAngel
11-09-2014, 07:11 AM
Lebron always looks better athletically just before the all-star break, so I assume to Cavs will improve as Lebron improves.

All Net
11-09-2014, 07:16 AM
Give it 20 games or so. Only idiots would think they would start fast with a new group and new coach.

kurple
11-09-2014, 08:05 AM
when they trade Irving

ZHAKIDD532
11-09-2014, 08:10 AM
Same thing happened in Miami. They started off like 9-9 and everyone made fun of them. Give them till January and things will get figured out. I have no doubt.

kurple
11-09-2014, 08:12 AM
Same thing happened in Miami. They started off like 9-9 and everyone made fun of them. Give them till January and things will get figured out. I have no doubt.
i just dont see Irving, Dion and Love morphing into good/solid defenders after midseason.

All Net
11-09-2014, 09:00 AM
i just dont see Irving, Dion and Love morphing into good/solid defenders after midseason.
They were soild last year. That's all they need to be. Love will never be a great defender but rotations is their issue. They will fiquire it out.

They are too talented not to improve alot. Their best years will be next year onwards. Irving looked quite soild for team USA.

AirFederer
11-09-2014, 09:04 AM
February

eriX
11-09-2014, 09:11 AM

defense is about effort and being consistent with your effort, if Blatt given that he is not fired can get all his players to play hard on the defensive end cavs will do just fine

Harison
11-09-2014, 09:13 AM
2nd half of the season.

I<3NBA
11-09-2014, 09:36 AM
after they Trade Irving and Dion

Paul George 24
11-09-2014, 10:19 AM
I reackon after all star break. That's when defensively and offensively they start clicking as a system. Kyrie sits into that wade role and love plays that bosh role with a postgame.

I think Cavs will be a big and tough team and they showed that against the bulls beating them in rebounds. In Miami the biggest player was bosh and he was lanky so big teams like bulls and pacers were bullying their front court. With TT, Love, Varejao and Marion and of course LBJ that front court becomes one of the biggest and strongest in the league.

will be interesting to watch this develop.

cavs can't play d,face it :lol

NattyPButter
11-09-2014, 11:05 AM
when they can get a nice defensive big. I'm tired of seeing Love let his man score instead of blocking or contesting the shot. AV is slow as hell when getting back into position after hedging, and he's weak as hell and gets bullied. I actually that thought that AV contract was ok but now I'm seeing it as bad, because he's has gotten slower and every time I see him on the floor I think he's injured. TT is just to small to play center and can barely block a shot and has a horrible offensive game.

DukeDelonte13
11-09-2014, 11:13 AM
when they can get a nice defensive big. I'm tired of seeing Love let his man score instead of blocking or contesting the shot. AV is slow as hell when getting back into position after hedging, and he's weak as hell and gets bullied. I actually that thought that AV contract was ok but now I'm seeing it as bad, because he's has gotten slower and every time I see him on the floor I think he's injured. TT is just to small to play center and can barely block a shot and has a horrible offensive game.

TT is the best post defender on the team, Andy is still a decent defender.

Love is just AWFUL defensively... all that crap I heard about him being "average" are greatly overstated. He doesn't even get his hands up half the time. He's looking for the rebound before the shot even leaves the other player's hands.

Dresta
11-09-2014, 01:14 PM
TT is the best post defender on the team, Andy is still a decent defender.

Love is just AWFUL defensively... all that crap I heard about him being "average" are greatly overstated. He doesn't even get his hands up half the time. He's looking for the rebound before the shot even leaves the other player's hands.
This is what i've been saying about Love for ages when saying his impact doesn't match his stats (unlike Rubio, who's impact actually went beyond stats). He's always sacrificed defensive position to pad those rebounding numbers.

I don't think him or Irving will ever be good defenders if i'm being honest.