PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento KINGS vs OKC game thread (7PM ET)

Im Still Ballin
11-09-2014, 10:30 AM
Boogie boogie boogie can't you see!

Sometimes your dunks just hypnotize me!

Lets go Kings, going for 6 in a row. Boogie might be in for a tough night, Adams and Perkins are strong, well built bigs. He will show em but.

Demarcus for 30/10.

Magic731
11-09-2014, 10:55 AM
I can see the Kings dropping this. OKC been playing well and can't help but think that the Kings will take them lightly. OKC are due for a win and I fear this will be the game. Having said that if the Kings want to make the playoffs they have to win these ones. Expecting big things out of Boogie either way though.

dunksby
11-09-2014, 11:44 AM
Cousins going up against Adams, what an epic match-up :bowdown: It's gonna be fun watching Adams and Perkins try to contain DMC. Also although it's due to unfortunate events, our younger players getting heavy minutes is a very good thing.

33teeth
11-09-2014, 12:38 PM
Gay is questionable (virus) and Cousins is probable (Sprained right thumb).

This could be a tough game for the Kings without both of those guys - or with just Cousins with a hurt hand.

S13M
11-09-2014, 01:03 PM
Is Jones going to play?

Dr. Cheesesteak
11-09-2014, 04:34 PM
I can see the Kings dropping this. OKC been playing well and can't help but think that the Kings will take them lightly. OKC are due for a win and I fear this will be the game. Having said that if the Kings want to make the playoffs they have to win these ones. Expecting big things out of Boogie either way though.
qft. typical trap game.

Cousins going up against Adams, what an epic match-up :bowdown: It's gonna be fun watching Adams and Perkins try to contain DMC. Also although it's due to unfortunate events, our younger players getting heavy minutes is a very good thing.
qft. Before the season began, I thought if Brooks didn't start Adams and Lamb and have PJ3 be a top 3 rotation player, regardless of injuries, he should be fired.

Talk about silver lining, this season may or may not be lost, but Adams, Lamb, and PJ3 (hopefully back soon) getting huge mins will pay big dividends.

dannywpt
11-09-2014, 04:45 PM
Is Jones going to play?

Most likely not, didn't practice yesterday