PDA

View Full Version : Bosh talks playing with James

04mzwach
11-09-2014, 12:15 PM
You just get your entree and that’s it,” Bosh told Bleacher Report’s Ethan Skolnick. “It’s like, wait a minute, I need my appetizer and my dessert and my drink, what are you doing? And my bread basket. What is going on?”

Message to Love

“It’s going to be very difficult for him,” Bosh said. “Even if I was in his corner and I was able to tell him what to expect and what to do, it still doesn’t make any difference. It’s extremely difficult and extremely frustrating. He’s going to have to deal with it.”

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2014/10/chris-bosh-warns-kevin-love-playing-with-lebron-is-extremely-frustrating/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_288327

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2014/10/chris-bosh-warns-kevin-love-playing-with-lebron-is-extremely-frustrating/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_288327

:lol

I didn't realize it was a month old until now.

Theoo
11-09-2014, 12:28 PM
interesting . honestly i wanted to make these article make my respect lerbron less like bosh want me to do but i respect him more .

lerbron invite bosh to date and he only buy him entree and then he fk ** him :bowdown: thats very alpa dint even order him drink or dessert . lerbron is still one the most alpa player in nba . these is BIG contrast to durant who not only give hes wife appetizer, entree , dessert , free refill drink , bread baskets , free salad bar and on top of it all he are the servant , lerbron make bosh clean the toilet bowls after sex.

but i still think maimi heat are better without lerbron . weare the new spurs and lerbron just dint not synergize with wade and bosh

Magic 32
11-09-2014, 12:29 PM
Message to Love

:lol

I didn't realize it was a month old until now.

It's like playing with a deluxe version of...I don't know....Kyrie Irving. :confusedshrug:

juju151111
11-09-2014, 12:37 PM
He a 3rd option and now he a 1b with Wade. Obviously he going to get more touches. The system he was in was good enough for 4 straight finals.

Cavalier
11-09-2014, 12:46 PM
Wasn't Bosh ready to give up a ton of money to have LeBron return to the Heat?

Magic 32
11-09-2014, 12:47 PM
I think they could have won a title in their prime together.

Maybe even 2011 without Lebron.

STATUTORY
11-09-2014, 12:47 PM
:roll: thought everyone loved the BetaMax system?

Theoo
11-11-2014, 11:31 AM
poor bosh :(

https://i.imgur.com/RGrdcoS.png

never haved these kind affection from lerbron james , i think lerbron even buy love dessert , plz no one tell him he well have devestation

FireDavidKahn
11-11-2014, 11:39 AM
Bush is such a bitch. He got handed two Rings and is still complaining

Mr. Jabbar
11-11-2014, 11:44 AM
sorry bosh, bran has some new best friends :roll:

Mr. Jabbar
11-11-2014, 11:48 AM
interesting . honestly i wanted to make these article make my respect lerbron less like bosh want me to do but i respect him more .

lerbron invite bosh to date and he only buy him entree and then he fk ** him :bowdown: thats very alpa dint even order him drink or dessert . lerbron is still one the most alpa player in nba . these is BIG contrast to durant who not only give hes wife appetizer, entree , dessert , free refill drink , bread baskets , free salad bar and on top of it all he are the servant , lerbron make bosh clean the toilet bowls after sex.

but i still think maimi heat are better without lerbron . weare the new spurs and lerbron just dint not synergize with wade and bosh

this.

i bet bosh wanted to have brans wiener for dessert

Prometheus
11-11-2014, 12:11 PM

:roll:

Done_And_Done
11-11-2014, 03:17 PM

Haha

ImKobe
11-11-2014, 03:18 PM
:roll: thought everyone loved the BetaMax system?
:oldlol:

KyleKong
11-11-2014, 03:20 PM
On the real though, if you love or hate LeBron, can everyone agree Bosh sounds like a jealous ex-girlfriend when it comes to LeBron? :lol :oldlol:

Marchesk
11-11-2014, 03:22 PM
Bush is such a bitch. He got handed two Rings and is still complaining

Those two rebounds after Lebron bricks at the end of game 6 kinda helped, though. And the block (body foul) on Green.

TheMarkMadsen
11-11-2014, 04:51 PM
If Gasol said this about Kobe

The thread would be 20+ pages

ProfessorMurder
11-11-2014, 04:58 PM
On the real though, if you love or hate LeBron, can everyone agree Bosh sounds like a jealous ex-girlfriend when it comes to LeBron? :lol :oldlol:

No. He's like someone who realized how shitty the person he was dating is.

russwest0
11-11-2014, 05:05 PM
sorry bosh, bran has some new best friends :roll:

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Love gonna be the medias b*tch so that LeBron can keep getting all the positive attention.

Expect Love putting up multiple 20/15 games with the headlines being "LeBron scores 22 in Cavs win," etc.

edrick
11-11-2014, 05:17 PM
No. He's like someone who realized how shitty the person he was dating is.

I guess Bosh preferred being single and not having to worry about going anywhere in the playoffs.

lilgodfather1
11-11-2014, 05:18 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Love gonna be the medias b*tch so that LeBron can keep getting all the positive attention.

Expect Love putting up multiple 20/15 games with the headlines being "LeBron scores 22 in Cavs win," etc.
How many 15 rebound games has Bosh even had an his NBA career? Let alone when he was playing with LeBron.

RedBlackAttack
11-11-2014, 05:19 PM

Well said.

Taller than CP3
11-11-2014, 05:42 PM
At least Bosh has the balls to say something, even though those balls may sometimes be in his mouth. Wade is too beta to speak up.

2LeTTeRS
11-11-2014, 05:47 PM
Isn't this an old article? I swear Bosh said this like 2 weeks ago.

Edit: Here goes a few more quotes from Bosh

"Yeah, it's a lot more difficult taking a step back, because you're used to doing something a certain way and getting looks a certain way," Bosh told Bleacher Report recently. "And then it's like, well, no, for the benefit of the team, you have to get it here.

"So even if you do like the left block, the volume of the left block is going to be different. Now you have to make those moves count. So with me, it was like a chess game. I'm doing this move and thinking about the next move and trying to stay five moves ahead. You're not getting it as much. If you got one or two a game, it's a lot different."