PDA

View Full Version : Which NBA player would be the worst friend to have?

dubeta
11-09-2014, 04:07 PM
Which NBA player would be the worst friend/teammate to have?

Like you wouldn't want to be friends with him no matter what?

ZMonkey11
11-09-2014, 04:09 PM
Probably Dwight Howard.

So physically dominant, but no basketball IQ. So you have to deal with his bone head plays and stubbornness on-court.

Not nearly as funny as he thinks he is, so I'd have to sit around listening to his stupid ass jokes while everyone laughs because he's rich.

It'd drain me.

SpecialQue
11-09-2014, 04:11 PM
Lebron looks like the kind of bitch who'll smile at you and act all friendly but if the two of you work together he'll lie to management to get you fired.

He also has some of the shittiest fans on the planet. Case in point, OP.

j3lademaster
11-09-2014, 04:13 PM
Definitely Dwight or Shaq. Both just childish, insecure attention whores. You can tell how much Shaq hungers for the limelight when he's interrupting everyone bragging about his past accolades.

Rose'sACL
11-09-2014, 04:18 PM
pick any one from the following:
LeBron
Wade
Waiters
Kobe
Irving

Dwight would just be annoying to hang around with as he would expect you to laugh at his bad jokes.
i think there are very few top NBA players who would be good to hang around if you are not a really rich and famous person yourself. The really good athletes who play any big sport live in a bubble from a young age.
As much as KG gets disrespected by some people, i think he would be a cool guy to hang around even if you are not filthy rich/famous.

ROCSteady
11-09-2014, 04:21 PM
Paul George.

He'd prolly always wanna go fishing

CoastalRyan
11-09-2014, 04:22 PM
JR Smith has to be somewhere on the list.

I'm certain LeBron gets Mo Williams vote.

CavaliersFTW
11-09-2014, 04:23 PM
http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/dwight-howard-stan-van-gundy1.jpg

Milbuck
11-09-2014, 04:36 PM
Harden. Gotta stay with the winners, and he is as far from that as you can possibly be.

Surround yourself with those who know how to succeed when it matters most, not opportunistic snakes that crumble at the first sight of adversity. Befriend the people that reach for their accomplishments and don't just coast on what they already have.

Dude doesn't take care of himself physically - small dick, bad breath according to various people, visibly dirty and perpetually sweaty, disgustingly unkempt beard, is perfectly fine with having a droopy, downsy, mopy stoner look on his face at all times. The guy is a complete mess when it comes to presenting yourself as if success was waiting at the door. Just a train wreck.

Dead set on doing things his own way when they've proven time after time not to work. Has the audacity to call people around him out and bring down his colleagues when the failures surrounding him are all of his own doing. Insists his way is the way despite getting slapped in the face with reality over and over again. Just a delusional prick with borderline narcissistic tendencies. Willingly takes all the credit and zero of the blame, because it's apparently never his fault. Never.

There's just nothing to be gained from being his friend and everything to lose.

FKAri
11-09-2014, 04:39 PM
Easy: Kobe

a) not fun to be around
b) no real hobbies or interests
c) contrived personality
d) extremely self centered

Asiantastic
11-09-2014, 04:45 PM
http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/dwight-howard-stan-van-gundy1.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y08gvGpGCwA

:oldlol: :oldlol: that was so bad

stalkerforlife
11-09-2014, 04:47 PM
Lebron.

Would betray you in a second.

CavaliersFTW
11-09-2014, 04:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y08gvGpGCwA

:oldlol: :oldlol: that was so bad
:roll: I can't even watch it... like foreal I can't even watch it it's so bad :oldlol:

tpols
11-09-2014, 06:03 PM
Harden. Gotta stay with the winners, and he is as far from that as you can possibly be.

Surround yourself with those who know how to succeed when it matters most, not opportunistic snakes that crumble at the first sight of adversity. Befriend the people that reach for their accomplishments and don't just coast on what they already have.

Dude doesn't take care of himself physically - small dick, bad breath according to various people, visibly dirty and perpetually sweaty, disgustingly unkempt beard, is perfectly fine with having a droopy, downsy, mopy stoner look on his face at all times. The guy is a complete mess when it comes to presenting yourself as if success was waiting at the door. Just a train wreck.

Dead set on doing things his own way when they've proven time after time not to work. Has the audacity to call people around him out and bring down his colleagues when the failures surrounding him are all of his own doing. Insists his way is the way despite getting slapped in the face with reality over and over again. Just a delusional prick with borderline narcissistic tendencies. Willingly takes all the credit and zero of the blame, because it's apparently never his fault. Never.

There's just nothing to be gained from being his friend and everything to lose.
:lol

Gdamn.. You have a psychological profile on James harden.

outbreak
11-09-2014, 06:17 PM
Jordan and Kobe are great players but you are deluding yourself if you don't think they are ultra competitive ass holes in every department.

Tony Parker would be bad too unless you don't mind sharing your significant others.

LoneyROY7
11-09-2014, 06:19 PM
It's funny because the OP is so clearly a LeBron hater. :lol

jstern
11-09-2014, 08:17 PM
Probably Bynum and JR Smith. They just seem to self focused with low IQs. That's just not a good combination for me.