PDA

View Full Version : What does gender mean to you?

LOLCATS
11-09-2014, 06:07 PM
What does gender mean to you? I am sorry to bring this up again but some people on here have views that are greatly different from reality, and it really needs to be out in the open. Please don't resort to insults or jokes, lets make this a mature discussion.

Fudge
11-09-2014, 06:12 PM
Shut the fukk up, ya little betch.

LOLCATS
11-09-2014, 06:13 PM
Cleverly disguised tranny thread. :coleman:

The arguments I have had over that issue were the catalysts to this thread, yes, but gender is a much deeper and more diverse issue.

qrich
11-09-2014, 06:39 PM
Born with a key you are a male. With a lock, you are a female.

Any changes mean nothing, and anyone who associates with the "changed" ones are still considered homos.

LOLCATS
11-09-2014, 06:42 PM
Born with a key you are a male. With a lock, you are a female.

Any changes mean nothing, and anyone who associates with the "changed" ones are still considered homos.

For the people born with neither, or both?

Also your body is just your outside shell. It doesn't always fully represent who you truly are.

sweggeh
11-09-2014, 06:48 PM

Also your body is just your outside shell. It doesn't always fully represent who you truly are.

Then you are a hermaphrodite. The point still stands homie, you can't change what you are. A guy will always be a guy. But I will say that some of these trannies can be mad hot. I really wouldn't give a **** what people thought, if one of those really hot ones were on it I will hit it in a flash. Ass is ass.

But I wouldn't try to lie to people and tell them they are basically female when they kind of aren't.

qrich
11-09-2014, 06:50 PM

Then you are Ciara.

You must be a real damn insecure person though, to dedicate so much time on a message board, full of peeps you will never meet, and try to convince them that sleeping with a cross dresser or tranny isn't anywhere near being homo.

LOLCATS
11-09-2014, 06:53 PM
Then you are Ciara.

You must be a real damn insecure person though, to dedicate so much time on a message board, full of peeps you will never meet, and try to convince them that sleeping with a cross dresser or tranny isn't anywhere near being homo.

Im not insecure at all. If I was insecure and worried about what you think I wouldn't have told anyone that I sleep with transgender women at all. I could care less if people think I am gay, because the truth is I am not.

qrich
11-09-2014, 06:54 PM
Im not insecure at all. If I was insecure and worried about what you think I wouldn't have told anyone that I sleep with transgender women at all. I could care less if people think I am gay, because the truth is I am not.

http://wittyburg.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/care_adamenglebright.jpg

Quite obvious you are by trying to push this shit on everyone as well.

Knicks101
11-09-2014, 06:56 PM
Not much, if you a dude and cool with it that's fine if you a girl and cool with it that's fine too. I don't care about people wanting to be the opposite gender either, doesn't bother me. Knew a guy who said he wasn't any gender, had an ambiguous name and wanted to be referred to as "they" as opposed to "he" or "she". He was clearly just a gay attention whore, but I had no problem with that either. You know who else is gay? Guy's who are into transsexuals.

LOLCATS
11-09-2014, 06:58 PM
http://wittyburg.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/care_adamenglebright.jpg

Quite obvious you are by trying to push this shit on everyone as well.

I dont argue on here because I care what you think about me. I argue because there might be someone reading who could learn something about transgender people and it could change their life and make them more open minded. I can't just sit here and let people spread lies and discrimination.

oarabbus
11-09-2014, 06:59 PM
Does LOLCATS ever post about basketball?

Anyway, gender is what you identify as, sex is your physical tools.

qrich
11-09-2014, 07:03 PM
I dont argue on here because I care what you think about me. I argue because there might be someone reading who could learn something about transgender people and it could change their life and make them more open minded. I can't just sit here and let people spread lies and discrimination.

No one is spreading lies about anything, and calling someone a homo for sleeping with a cross-dresser/tg isn't discrimination, it is the truth.

And no one said argue, I said push your agenda, which, is clear, is due to real life insecurities.

Inactive
11-09-2014, 07:05 PM
If your sex is male, then in my mind, you're man, and I'm not interested in having any kind of sexual interaction with you. I don't care what you look like, how you identify, or what kind of surgery you've had. If your sex is female, then you're a woman, and I'm potentially open to it. If your sex is somehow ambiguous, then I'm not interested in sleeping with you.

DeuceWallaces
11-09-2014, 07:36 PM

If you really cared about gender awareness you wouldn't be trolling a basketball message board.

Bandito
11-09-2014, 07:48 PM
Has anyone noticed that op might be a Brodie? He has a picture of a pony as his avatar.

King Jane
11-09-2014, 08:39 PM
http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/01627/Siobhain-Fletcher-_1627837a.jpg

would any a u fu*k dis white woman?

LJJ
11-09-2014, 08:47 PM
So one of the great tranny mysteries.......what does frankenpussy feel like?

Can it in any way approach the feeling of some genuine wet poon?
Does it feel more like a fleshlight?
Or does it feel like ****ing some dude's crusty armpit?

DeuceWallaces
11-09-2014, 09:20 PM
Has anyone noticed that op might be a Brodie? He has a picture of a pony as his avatar.

It's called Brony, and just further proof that he's a ****ing troll. Anyway, if he's really into MLP it's more likely that he's a Clopper.

As a side note there are dudes over at Real GayMen that have Brony avatars. And they're not joking or being sarcastic. If you goof on them for it you get banned.