PDA

View Full Version : Guy punches another guy's girlfriend, then gets his ass kicked [VIDEO]

Smook A.
11-09-2014, 06:14 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=afd_1415396306

:applause:

**** that asshole. High five to the chick for getting some kicks in. I hope they went home and screwed each other's brains out. Awesome couple. I love it.

oh the horror
11-09-2014, 06:19 PM
In the beginning I hear her say "I was raised black"

What?

Outside of her being a loudmouth the skinny dude should have walked away. How are you going to punch a broad in her face with her man right there? Dude was stocky too.

MadeFromDust
11-09-2014, 06:20 PM
lol niiiiiiiice

LOLCATS
11-09-2014, 06:22 PM
How can you love this Smook A.? You don't know who was in the right and how it all started. The woman also clearly hit him first.

ace23
11-09-2014, 06:23 PM
I've come to the conclusion that there isn't one person in this video I'd hang out with.

^^

PistonsFan#21
11-09-2014, 06:55 PM

**** that asshole. High five to the chick for getting some kicks in. I hope they went home and screwed each other's brains out. Awesome couple. I love it.

We dont know what happened before the camera started recording. Maybe the bitch was being a loudmouth like the one in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udRl9al1h-Q

In that case the hit was deserved

dude77
11-09-2014, 07:03 PM
We dont know what happened before the camera started recording. Maybe the bitch was being a loudmouth like the one in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udRl9al1h-Q

lol@the whiteknight piece of shit jumping in .. those are the ones who deserve the worst fkn beating of all

zoom17
11-09-2014, 07:11 PM

That slap though:roll:

PistonsFan#21
11-09-2014, 07:31 PM
lol@the whiteknight piece of shit jumping in .. those are the ones who deserve the worst fkn beating of all

I know that pissed me off too. Unless he knew the girl he had no business going in there trying to punch the guy. When the bitch was talking shit and started hitting the guy first he was nowhere to be seen but when the guy defends himself he wants to get in the fight

fsvr54
11-09-2014, 07:33 PM

:roll: :roll:

DwnShft2Xcelr8
11-09-2014, 08:30 PM
In OP's video when the bitch is pulling the dude off the KO'd guy doesn't he say, "Don't hit my fckin daughter"? That's what it sounds like to me. At the 55 second mark.

Sarcastic
11-09-2014, 08:36 PM
http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/worldstar.gif

SugarHill
11-09-2014, 08:37 PM

She hit him first. She also punted his knocked out head. She started it all, but yeah, the classy lady got struck so the guy deserves to get murdered!

yeah wonderful shit there :applause:

SugarHill
11-09-2014, 08:42 PM
Unless your life's in danger dude, you never hit a girl. Don't give a fck, you just don't do it, you don't hit girls

C'mon bro

You also don't beat on unconscious people :durantunimpressed:

SugarHill
11-09-2014, 08:46 PM
hitting someone who hits you = barbaric and unthinkable

kicking and punching the head of someone who is knocked out over and over again = shit happens

andgar923
11-09-2014, 08:53 PM
Pretty sure hitting a dudes girlfriend green lights him to fck you up

Why would I give a fck what happens to this stranger who just hit my girlfriend?

This.

Hit my mom, wife, or sister I aint gonna sit there and asses whether or not it's a fair fight or you're ok.

F*ck outta here.

PistonsFan#21
11-09-2014, 08:54 PM
Unless your life's in danger dude, you never hit a girl. Don't give a fck, you just don't do it, you don't hit girls

C'mon bro

did you see the link i posted above? this is an instance where hitting a girl is well deserved

PistonsFan#21
11-09-2014, 09:02 PM
I keep my ish link clicking to a minimum

Must save brain cells

I don't care how annoying and bitchy in your face a female is acting, you don't hit her. Walk away.

The moment you hit a female you just lost

why what makes them so special? and its not even about them being bitchy its the fact that if they hit you first you are allowed to use self defense.

If you start being physical first then you gotta accept the repercussions

LJJ
11-09-2014, 09:09 PM
That hoodrat skank instigated the whole thing. This is just a dumb dude getting baited by two bullies. All the people in the video deserve a brutal beating, but the guy who got it deserved it the least.

plowking
11-09-2014, 09:17 PM
The chick started everything. Pretty sure she said "nigg@ I was raised black" at the start as well. Who cares if he hit her, she hit him.
The big dude at least showed a little restraint but he looks dumb as rocks too.

Just a whole bunch of dumb people and no one is in the right, nor should they be applauded for anything.

MadeFromDust
11-09-2014, 09:18 PM

WorldStarrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

theballerFKA Ace
11-09-2014, 09:34 PM
Don't hit a chick with her boyfriend right there unless you want to take on both of them. Regardless of what happened before the video, it was a b*tch move to hit the woman with her boyfriend right there. He didn't look as enthused to tangle with the guy, as with the girl. :oldlol:

Life lesson learned. :biggums:

oh the horror
11-09-2014, 09:37 PM
I keep my ish link clicking to a minimum

Must save brain cells

I don't care how annoying and bitchy in your face a female is acting, you don't hit her. Walk away.

The moment you hit a female you just lost

The guy in the link he posted was walking away toward the end as the woman hits him in the head.

Again you fellas say nice things in theory but when a woman is punching or hitting you in the face in front of a crowd of people I find it hard to believe you'll just walk away.

theballerFKA Ace
11-09-2014, 09:39 PM
That hoodrat skank instigated the whole thing. This is just a dumb dude getting baited by two bullies. All the people in the video deserve a brutal beating, but the guy who got it deserved it the least.

Yeah you're an idiot. The boyfriend wasn't doing sh*t until his girlfriend got hit. He was showing remarkable restraint, you could tell he was hoping his girlfriend would shut her mouth or the other guy would walk off. Of all the three, he was the only person with a brain on his shoulders.

What video were you watching?

KNOW1EDGE
11-09-2014, 09:48 PM
Don't be sexist.

If another human being is threatening me, regardless of age, color, gender, religion etc. I am going to defend myself with force.

daily
11-09-2014, 10:54 PM
The guy hit the man's daughter, doesn't matter if he's right or wrong it's an automatic invitation to get your ass kicked.

Also agree with the poster who said, never hit a woman no matter what. straight b*tch move when you start swinging on women

Smook A.
11-09-2014, 10:59 PM
The guy hit the man's daughter, doesn't matter if he's right or wrong it's an automatic invitation to get your ass kicked.

Also agree with the poster who said, never hit a woman no matter what. straight b*tch move when you start swinging on women
That's his girlfriend, not daughter.

daily
11-09-2014, 11:03 PM
That's his girlfriend, not daughter.I'd read it's his daughter on another site

ace23
11-09-2014, 11:05 PM
Why are there people who still think like this in 2014? Lol

Derka
11-09-2014, 11:06 PM
What a stupid-ass video.

BRabbiT
11-09-2014, 11:34 PM
damn

PistonsFan#21
11-09-2014, 11:42 PM

no matter what? what if the woman killed your wife, parents or hurt your children?

bigkingsfan
11-09-2014, 11:45 PM
Waits for a 10 page discussion if it was a sucker punch.

dude77
11-10-2014, 03:11 AM

lol stop being a little wk fggt .. nothing is black and white ..

women aren't some untouchable deity .. they're fkn human just like anyone else .. if you act like a lady then yeah you should never be smacked unless there are some extraordinary, fkd up circumstances .. but if you're acting like a MAN and attacking people, then there's no problem with what he did .. act like a man, get treated like one .. act like a lady get treated like one .. I'm not condoning a beat down but that slap was perfect .. bet that little hoodrat will think twice about putting her hands on another guy

bdreason
11-10-2014, 03:37 AM
You're going to hit a guys GF right in front of him, you better be prepared to fight. I don't really care who was at fault. It was a war of words, and the guy could have walked away at any time.

dunksby
11-10-2014, 04:42 AM
Pffffff

The day a dude hits my girlfriend with me standing right in front of her

That dude got rightfully fcked up. All caution goes to the wind when you do something that fcked up. You never ever hit a girl. I'd of been seeing red.
Well if your girl hits somebody first and you gang up on him and beat him to a pulp your violent asses gonna be rotting in a cell.

thefatmiral
11-10-2014, 10:59 AM
he said girl not daughter. and I think the kick to the back of the head was the ko blow

ArbitraryWater
11-10-2014, 11:38 AM
:roll: Love this shit

GimmeThat
11-10-2014, 02:51 PM
off topic thought

would you rather be someone who walked around and others know of who you are and what you have/had done

or someone who may be famous but others would have to look you up in order to even know the slightest of your achievements

oarabbus
11-10-2014, 03:01 PM
Waits for a 10 page discussion if it was a sucker punch.

Get that bitch banned from the pizza parlor! :roll: