PDA

View Full Version : With Splitter hurt, the Spurs really should sign Bynum.

Upgrayedd
11-09-2014, 07:29 PM
They should take a chance on him. They desperately need another big with Splitter's back problems.

Fudge
11-09-2014, 07:32 PM
:roll:

outbreak
11-09-2014, 07:33 PM
I agree, Bynum could help keep Splitter's spirits up during recovery.

Upgrayedd
11-09-2014, 07:34 PM
:roll:

What's your solution? The Spurs need another big. Bynum is still a free agent. The Spurs should take a chance.

waseem780
11-09-2014, 07:37 PM
If Bynum is going to succeed anywhere in the NBA right now It would be the Spurs , pop will get the best outta him

Milbuck
11-09-2014, 07:37 PM
Don't care about his attitude or personality and whatever because Pop and crew would just bench his ass the second he stepped out of line, but where's he at physically? Is he good to play and just unsigned or what?

Meticode
11-09-2014, 07:39 PM
Bynum shouldn't play in the NBA anymore.

Upgrayedd
11-09-2014, 07:44 PM
People not even willing to give him a chance on the Spurs are being ridiculous. The Spurs would be the best team for him right now. I know he has a bad attitude. But if any team in the league could get Bynum to play right it would be the Spurs with Pops and Duncan, Ginobili and Parker. They wouldn't put up with his crap. It was already said in this thread, if he started acting out of line, Pops would bench him. Simple as that. But if Bynum were to sign with the Spurs and actually played well and didn't cause trouble it would be a great addition to the Spurs. If Bynum is healthy and played well and Splitter and Leonard and Mills get healthy imagine this team by the playoffs.

Starting lineup:

C: Splitter
PF: Duncan
SF: Leonard
SG: Green
PG: Parker

Bench:

C: Bynum
PF: Diaw/Anderson
SF: Belinelli
SG: Ginobili
PG: Mills

ProfessorMurder
11-09-2014, 07:49 PM
Javale McGee.

T_L_P
11-09-2014, 07:52 PM
Bynum is done bro.

He hasn't done any serious rehab in a year. Even if he had, he'd be injured again within a week.

It's not worth for it for a headcase. An overrated one at that.

CoastalRyan
11-09-2014, 08:06 PM
I can understand why some would think that SA is the best if not only option for Bynum and if he was going to succeed anywhere it would be SA.

...but this guy has proven that he's not willing to sell out to save his career let alone to help a team win.

This guy would be in Pop's dog house within a week and never make it out. He'd follow the same path as SJax and get cut when it really matters. Just not worth it.

oh the horror
11-09-2014, 08:23 PM
Bynum is done playing basketball fellas. There's a reason all teams have zero interest in him. Horrible knees and horrible attitude plus no real passion for the game is the nail in the coffin.

QuebecBaller
11-09-2014, 08:51 PM
I would rather have Eddy Curry than Bynum