PDA

View Full Version : Utah Jazz move to 3-4

Magic731
11-09-2014, 09:26 PM
The Utah Jazz are exceeding expectations so far this year. Yet another indicator today that west > east. Hayward played like ass all game but came up big in the clutch. Exum meeting expectations so far and even getting crunch time minutes at pg over Burke. I am impressed.

toxicxr6
11-09-2014, 09:33 PM
I tuned in to watch how exum was going..

So many people were on his back at the beginning of the season.. But he has already improved a lot.. He may be starting by mid season by looking how it's going.. Gotta be suicide watch for jameer by season end when exum starts to look really good

Xiao Yao You
11-09-2014, 09:34 PM
Exceeding expectations? Have you watched them? Looks like the same Jazz to me. They play no D. Their first two wins were against teams on the back end of back to backs. Tonight over a shitty Detroit team.

Exum is exceeding expectations. Time to bench Burke or send him to the D-league.

shmozzle
11-09-2014, 10:18 PM
Exceeding expectations? Have you watched them? Looks like the same Jazz to me. They play no D. Their first two wins were against teams on the back end of back to backs. Tonight over a shitty Detroit team.

Exum is exceeding expectations. Time to bench Burke or send him to the D-league.

You have got to be the grumpiest jazz fan i have seen. What did you predict their record to be at this stage?

Magic731
11-09-2014, 10:20 PM

I have watched the Jazz. I was talking more specifically about their record. What did you expect from them so far this season? Everyone I've talked to thought they would be dead last in the west again.

iTare
11-09-2014, 10:21 PM
https://31.media.tumblr.com/715f740df7753bde2adc5419bfa99362/tumblr_inline_nbp0edRG4O1qayli2.gif

Rake2204
11-09-2014, 10:24 PM

Exum is exceeding expectations. Time to bench Burke or send him to the D-league.I'm not yet convinced the Pistons are awful. They might end up being a live-by-the-three, die-by-the-three club though. Still, I didn't think they played too poorly tonight, even in the loss.

sammichoffate
11-09-2014, 10:26 PM
They'll need to establish who gets the Starting PG role between Exum and Burke, but this team is gonna be very solid as soon as next year. They do need another star player to pair with Exum though, hopefully Rodney Hood turns out good. Bench is also pretty bad atm.

Xiao Yao You
11-09-2014, 11:08 PM
I have watched the Jazz. I was talking more specifically about their record. What did you expect from them so far this season? Everyone I've talked to thought they would be dead last in the west again.

They'll be close.

They do need another star player to pair with Exum though

assuming Exum is a star. Another high lottery pick in the summer.

, hopefully Rodney Hood turns out good. Bench is also pretty bad atm.

It's called tanking. It's a joke!