PDA

View Full Version : Guy smacks the soul out of black girl on the Subway

Eat Like A Bosh
11-10-2014, 01:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czb4rImsph0

You don't **** with someone that tall...

MadeFromDust
11-10-2014, 01:23 AM
Repost :sleeping

NBAplayoffs2001
11-10-2014, 03:09 AM
NYC :rockon:

Bless Mathews
11-10-2014, 03:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czb4rImsph0

You don't **** with someone that tall...

FONky.

pauk
11-10-2014, 07:50 AM
ooookay! one place i wont visit or at least not take the subway there.

Knicks101
11-10-2014, 07:57 AM
ooookay! one place i wont visit or at least not take the subway there.

Good luck with that.

That smack. :yaohappy:

dannywpt
11-10-2014, 08:19 AM
The part where the guy who jumped the tall ass white guy got his ass kicked was the best

sweggeh
11-10-2014, 09:30 AM
Bitch deserved that shit. That tall guy could really dish out the punishment though. Crazy reach.

step_back
11-10-2014, 11:19 AM
Women need to get the idea out of their head that they can get away with anything towards men. Treat each other the way you would like to be treated and you won't get a slap across the face.

ArbitraryWater
11-10-2014, 11:36 AM
Hilarious

She didn't know buddy was a retired pimp, p.o.p, hold it down

oh the horror
11-10-2014, 01:24 PM
This is one of those cases where I say she got what was coming to her.

That woman was a bully plain and simple. You're downright degrading this man making fun of his clothes and the way he talks? Then you start putting your hands all over everyone there? She's smacking the dude holding the camera and then she slaps the tall dude. I'm sorry but wtf is she crazy?

Rake2204
11-10-2014, 01:25 PM
Alright, aside from filming vertically, that was actually kind of impressive cinematography. I felt like I was watching a Scorsese flick with the pull back into frame.

http://gifsforum.com/images_new/gif/other/grand/SubwayDispute-5460eda8d8579.gif

oh the horror
11-10-2014, 01:27 PM
Alright, aside from filming vertically, that was actually kind of impressive cinematography. I felt like I was watching a Scorsese flick with the pull back into frame.

:applause: Yes the medium shot to the pan out to long shot was dramatic.

ArbitraryWater
11-10-2014, 01:37 PM

:oldlol: :applause:

Pushxx
11-10-2014, 02:08 PM
Why do so many women think it's okay to hit another human being and not get hit back?

Kungfro
11-10-2014, 02:43 PM
I didn't watch it with sound, but I saw it on facebook last night. She deserved it.

How long did it take someone to yell 'worldstar'?

About a minute and 20 seconds.

STATUTORY
11-10-2014, 02:52 PM
I can't see the video? any other links?

oarabbus
11-10-2014, 03:02 PM

:oldlol:

HitandRun Reggie
11-10-2014, 03:06 PM
Guy is an idiot, nothing good is going to come of fighting a girl. He wasn't even really that molested before he slaps her and then starts to fight her like she's almost a guy. Better just to let it go, I don't even think the girl is the same species as us anyway, at the risk sounding racist her behavior was like that of an excited chimp in the jungle.

ArbitraryWater
11-10-2014, 03:10 PM
Guy is an idiot, nothing good is going to come of fighting a girl. He wasn't even really that molested before he slaps her and then starts to fight her like she's almost a guy. Better just to let it go, I don't even think the girl is the same species as us anyway, at the risk sounding racist her behavior was like that of an excited chimp in the jungle.

Just gave her a reality slap :confusedshrug:

Crown&Coke
11-10-2014, 03:31 PM
the sound of it is just amazing. Pimp hand was waaaaay strong

I can't tell if it's my own mind, but I think I can hear the air whistle as his arm is going forward right before the smack.

She brought it on herself. Dude was telling her he didn't say nothing while walking away from her. Then she decides to put hands on dude. Just cuz cameraman didn't smack the hell outta her doesn't mean everyone won't

Most times I'm against putting hands on a female, but there are limits to that.

BRabbiT
11-10-2014, 03:36 PM
oh shit.

that chick was looking for a fight

~primetime~
11-10-2014, 03:38 PM
I usually don't applaud men hitting women but good for him...he kept an open hand and just slapped the shit out of her. He obviously could have closed his fist and leaned into her if he wanted, causing real damage, but he didn't.

I'm okay with this :applause:

chosen_one6
11-10-2014, 07:56 PM

He didn't start fighting the girl, he started fighting the white dude that looked like a girl. I would have slapped the shit out of her too, and I don't condone hitting women. She even slapped the phone out of the other dudes hand and continued to berate the dude and then slap him in the back of the head. I guarantee nothing would have happened if she didnt touch him.

zoom17
11-10-2014, 08:04 PM

Dramatic music edit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRccFE5h1W4

NBAplayoffs2001
11-10-2014, 08:07 PM
Dramatic music edit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRccFE5h1W4
:roll: :roll: :roll: just died

ROCSteady
11-10-2014, 09:18 PM
Black b!tches like that deserve to be dropped every once in a while IMO.

The way steroids are used in meat these girls are tougher and eat punches far better than say, the 1940s.

Eat Like A Bosh
11-10-2014, 11:57 PM
The sound of that slap tho.... :bowdown:
Best part of the video
http://i.giflike.com/JXCJQuS.gif

JohnFreeman
11-10-2014, 11:58 PM
Good stuff

PistonsFan#21
11-11-2014, 12:14 AM
These black bitches from New York aint even fazed by those slaps anymore. hell they go on shows where the whole purpose is to slap eachother: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_psomRhMOQ :pimp:

His pimp hand was strong though

Pointguard
11-11-2014, 12:15 AM
The part where the guy who jumped the tall ass white guy got his ass kicked was the best
I'm 90% sure the tall guy was Dominican. At least that guy that jumped in had some heart. I don't like that people just watch things now, scream world star and film things now.

Smoke117
11-11-2014, 12:24 AM
That slap was so perfect...just listen to that sound...bitch knew that stung.

Smook A.
11-11-2014, 12:27 AM
She deserved that 100%

Pointguard
11-11-2014, 12:32 AM
the sound of it is just amazing. Pimp hand was waaaaay strong

I can't tell if it's my own mind, but I think I can hear the air whistle as his arm is going forward right before the smack.

She brought it on herself. Dude was telling her he didn't say nothing while walking away from her.

If you call a Black Woman, Jewish Woman or Italian women a Dirty B in NYC and there is more than one of them, there is a good chance they are going to retaliate - especially if you are in Brooklyn (they are very likely coming from Brooklyn in this video despite it happening in Manhattan). The guy's dress was a bit outdated and he might not have been a NYer, but his friend should have intervened earlier if he knew his friend had a temper.

Swaggin916
11-11-2014, 01:03 AM
:applause: Yes the medium shot to the pan out to long shot was dramatic.

:lol :lol :lol now that you said that totally lol

She thought she was hot shit with all her friends ... then throws the first punch and got smacked. She's lucky the guy had an open hand. At least half the people out there after they get hit they are going to start swinging. BTW the dude that went after him afterward was a total queer so he shouldn't have stood a chance lol

As usual though no idea what led up to all of it

Draz
11-11-2014, 01:36 AM
Take that trian sometime. Bunch of idiots on there.

AlphaWolf24
11-11-2014, 02:01 AM
If you call a Black Woman, Jewish Woman or Italian women a Dirty B in NYC and there is more than one of them, there is a good chance they are going to retaliate - especially if you are in Brooklyn (they are very likely coming from Brooklyn in this video despite it happening in Manhattan). The guy's dress was a bit outdated and he might not have been a NYer, but his friend should have intervened earlier if he knew his friend had a temper.

yeah...I thought 8 ball jackets went out in 1999....

hmm.....maybe he's from Florida?:confusedshrug:

Eat Like A Bosh
11-11-2014, 09:42 PM
Wonder what happened before, who provoked it first? Bet it was that black girl, who just started making fun of his 8 ball jacket.

HitandRun Reggie
11-11-2014, 10:52 PM
You can tell the "lady" is a mean person with lots of uncontrolled rage by the way she bites down and prepares for the sadistic pleasure coming from the smack of her purse on the guys head. Simply because he was ignoring her and she didn't like it.

She's very lucky she ain't a guy. In a man's world, that type of behavior would get you buried real quick.

ballup
11-11-2014, 11:25 PM
I didn't watch it with sound, but I saw it on facebook last night. She deserved it.

How long did it take someone to yell 'worldstar'?
12 seconds after the first hit.

Joyner82reload
11-13-2014, 02:47 PM
Need a mass genocide to get rid of people like the girls. They have no positive impact within a society and hold back the human race, particularly african americans. It's unfortunate that the entire race is stereotyped based on actions of people like this because they leave such a profound impact. Irradiating all of the scum such as the women in the video, gangbangers, crack addicts, communal leeches, etc would have a profound impact. I just can't imagine why some people within the black community act in this way with regularity. Seriously, what is the reasoning behind this? Is it cultural? Sure you see it sparingly within other races, but it's predominantly the african american demographic. What drives them to this?

sweggeh
11-13-2014, 03:08 PM
Saddest thing about this is that 4 people got charged with assault, including the guy who was protecting himself. He will likely face prison time for this, and have a permanent criminal record.

Joyner82reload
11-13-2014, 03:12 PM
Saddest thing about this is that 4 people got charged with assault, including the guy who was protecting himself. He will likely face prison time for this, and have a permanent criminal record.

Nope. DA dropped charges against the guy that slapped the girl. The girl that hit him with the stiletto is now facing 3 felony counts and will go to prison.

sweggeh
11-13-2014, 03:14 PM
Nope. DA dropped charges against the guy that slapped the girl. The girl that hit him with the stiletto is now facing 3 felony counts and will go to prison.

Wow, thats great news. :applause:

CelticBaller
11-13-2014, 03:17 PM
there is a god

dude77
11-13-2014, 03:35 PM
wtf was that guy charged in the first place .. it's plain as fkn day .. right there in the video you useless pieces of shit .. god damn these fkn prosecutors .. itching to charge anyone with anyone

Joyner82reload
11-13-2014, 03:42 PM
wtf was that guy charged in the first place .. it's plain as fkn day .. right there in the video you useless pieces of shit .. god damn these fkn prosecutors .. itching to charge anyone with anyone

Because when the charges were first filed, there was no video. It was the girls word, she filed charges. When the video came out the charges were dismissed. The guy still spent 4 days in jail before this, if he was smart he would start a fundme or something and say he was fired from his over this. I bet the guy would get $100,000+

dude77
11-13-2014, 03:48 PM
Because when the charges were first filed, there was no video. It was the girls word, she filed charges. When the video came out the charges were dismissed. The guy still spent 4 days in jail before this, if he was smart he would start a fundme or something and say he was fired from his over this. I bet the guy would get $100,000+

lol probably .. it's annoying that he spent any time in jail .. and it's even more annoying that ghetto she man had the fkn gall to actually press charges on the guy .. that bitch didn't learn a damn thing from getting her ass slapped .. it might be worse for her the next time .. hopefully

Balla_Status
11-13-2014, 04:29 PM
Stephen A. Smith vindicated.

sweggeh
11-13-2014, 04:50 PM
I am legit really happy this guy has been freed and that dirty hoe is gonna go down for this.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2008944.1415860421!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/jorge-pena.jpg

:applause:

[QUOTE]Still, if he saw the woman he accused of verbally and physically assaulting him, he

Burgz V2
11-13-2014, 04:51 PM
i don't condone hitting women but the dude with long hair who came to her defense got draped up like a child for his lunch money. What are you doing??? :lol

HitandRun Reggie
11-13-2014, 04:51 PM

So the biatch insults him, hits him and then has the nerve to press charges against him but in the end she's the one facing felony charges?

:roll:

https://31.media.tumblr.com/4e92206aa6df59d37dda2c44a77e55be/tumblr_inline_nbmhvfYnRO1qa43er.gif

Shade8780
11-13-2014, 05:02 PM
How did I miss this thread? I was laughing with pleasure for about 5 minutes after watching it, that slap was so perfect :applause:

:banana:

Joyner82reload
11-13-2014, 05:03 PM
i don't condone hitting women but the dude with long hair who came to her defense got draped up like a child for his lunch money. What are you doing??? :lol

I have no idea what the guy was thinking. Was he really attempting to defend someone who literally brought that upon themselves and deserved to get the hell slapped out of them? And in what world did he think he was going to be able to do anything to that behemoth. He got flat out roflstomped and mandhandled like a 10 year old fighting an adult.

sweggeh
11-13-2014, 05:05 PM
I have no idea what the guy was thinking. Was he really attempting to defend someone who literally brought that upon themselves and deserved to get the hell slapped out of them? And in what world did he think he was going to be able to do anything to that behemoth. He got flat out roflstomped and mandhandled like a 10 year old fighting an adult.

Funny thing is, he is facing assault charges now too. But to be honest, I dont think he should go to prison over this. He was trying to be a white knight but failed horribly, that's punishment enough. He wasn't actually the aggressor of the situation, just very misguided in what he thought was right.

HitandRun Reggie
11-13-2014, 05:11 PM
http://nypost.com/2014/11/13/man-whose-epic-slap-went-viral-ive-never-slapped-anyone-before/

Subway slapper: She attacked me like a man, and my jacket rocks

[B]Pe

ArbitraryWater
11-13-2014, 05:14 PM
This is awesome :oldlol: :banana:

PleezeBelieve
11-13-2014, 05:31 PM
I think he smacked that sh*tty New York accent out her mouth:roll:

johndeeregreen
11-13-2014, 07:19 PM
That actually took me 20 seconds to realize that broad was speaking English. Another proud moment for the black community. You could cut the "You sound stupid!" irony with a fvcking knife.

As an aside, I cannot possibly be the only one thinking of David Puddy here. "You got a question, you ask the 8-ball."

http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m387/mrbungle_08/basura/puddy8ball.jpg

KingBeasley08
11-13-2014, 07:40 PM
Have a huge justice boner right now

AllenIverson3
11-13-2014, 07:47 PM
You're a straight up hoe if you let a bitch disrespect you in front of everybody... You should do sex change to look like on the outside what you feel in the inside... You're not a man..

Rasheed1
11-13-2014, 07:52 PM
Lucky he only smacked her.... He could have pulled a ray rice on her

just another day on the train....

Look at his pimp hand after he smacks her.. It almost looks like it glows on some bruce leeroy type sh*t..

http://www.kungfufilms.nl/images/Last_dragon_a.jpg

9erempiree
11-13-2014, 08:22 PM
Keep your hands to yourself at all times and please don't mess with a guy that is getting off work.

We saw that black guy get KTFO when he was messing with those white dudes at the 7-11 when they got off work.

HitandRun Reggie
11-13-2014, 09:30 PM
You're a straight up hoe if you let a bitch disrespect you in front of everybody... You should do sex change to look like on the outside what you feel in the inside... You're not a man..

When I first saw the video, I thought he was fighting a girl, not a guy. I also didn't realize she had hit him over the head with a foreign object and he was bleeding.

But "disrespect" is something punks and gangtas worry about a lot, I hear my criminal brother and his friends rambling on and on about that respect, pride and other dumb sh!t all the time. No one likes to be disrespected, but I always use my brain before thinking about pride. Slapping a woman, even if it's justified doesn't make you a man you dolt. Staying out of trouble, taking care of your friends and family, contributing to society makes you a man. Me beating the snot out of your scrawny ass for insulting me wouldn't.

Rasheed1
11-13-2014, 10:05 PM

When the chick got smacked, the whole train went "Ohhhhh" :oldlol:

PistonsFan#21
11-13-2014, 10:25 PM
That actually took me 20 seconds to realize that broad was speaking English. Another proud moment for the black community. You could cut the "You sound stupid!" irony with a fvcking knife.

As an aside, I cannot possibly be the only one thinking of David Puddy here. "You got a question, you ask the 8-ball."

http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m387/mrbungle_08/basura/puddy8ball.jpg

Yes because shes a spokesperson and a good representation of the black community :facepalm

F*cking clowns on this site i tell you. Judging people on their race as if thats the reason they act a certain way

oh the horror
11-13-2014, 10:34 PM
When I first saw the video, I thought he was fighting a girl, not a guy. I also didn't realize she had hit him over the head with a foreign object and he was bleeding.

But "disrespect" is something punks and gangtas worry about a lot, I hear my criminal brother and his friends rambling on and on about that respect, pride and other dumb sh!t all the time. No one likes to be disrespected, but I always use my brain before thinking about pride. Slapping a woman, even if it's justified doesn't make you a man you dolt. Staying out of trouble, taking care of your friends and family, contributing to society makes you a man. Me beating the snot out of your scrawny ass for insulting me wouldn't.

So if a woman cracked you over the head and was belittling you in front of others you'd do what exactly?

At what point can you simply say enough is enough

CelticBaller
11-13-2014, 10:44 PM

You're a ****ing bitch, why dont you wear skirt so we can tell?

PistonsFan#21
11-13-2014, 10:54 PM

Women are human beings just like men. Stop putting them on a pedestral and use your brain like you claim to do.

She got a slap that she deserved. This guy could have done way more damage than that if he wanted to.

ROCSteady
11-13-2014, 11:08 PM
Kinda sad that I wanted her to get hit hard and cheered inside when it happened with such great audio.

I'm not even one that gets off on violence or control or anything

That's how repulsive these loud hoodrats can be using public systems such as the subway.

HitandRun Reggie
11-14-2014, 12:15 AM
So if a woman cracked you over the head and was belittling you in front of others you'd do what exactly?

Read my post again. Like I said, my biggest problem was with him fighting with a girl, but it turns out the girl was really a guy. But if I was cracked over the head by a woman, yeah my first instinct would be strike back but there is a very good chance I wouldn't depending on the circumstances.

I have a friend that joined military, and got accepted to the Sheriff's academy when he got out, to be a correctional officer. While in the academy, he got into a fight with his girlfriend. The girl was a cold hearted mean, vindictive whore in just about everyone's opinion. One night she went off on him, and started wacking him with a dustpan, he pushed her to defend himself and she flew back and hit her head on edge of the sofa. She called the cops and they both went to jail. They let him finish the academy, but they told him he could not be a correctional officer with a domestic violence conviction. Ruined the guy's life, he would have made 80-100k his first year with overtime, now he works construction with his pops. I know for a fact he wish he had swallowed his pride and walked away that day.

sportsfan76
11-14-2014, 12:46 AM
I saw on the news tonight that when the girls were hitting him with their HEELS they sliced the back of his ear and the top of his nose

sportsfan76
11-14-2014, 12:49 AM
yeah...I thought 8 ball jackets went out in 1999....

hmm.....maybe he's from Florida?:confusedshrug:

Lebron23
09-18-2015, 02:59 PM

You kinda look like that guy. Just found this video on youtube. The other guy who tried to help the girl got his @$$ whoop.

tmacattack33
09-18-2015, 04:11 PM
There are many hood girls out there that think it's cool to act like this. She probably doesn't have much in her life and being a "gangster" is what gives her value. It's sad sh*t really.

But LOL at that slappppppppppppppppppppppp. What did the five fingers say to the face?

Rake2204
09-18-2015, 04:58 PM
Still one of my favorite gifs of all-time. Really fortunate Martin Scorsese was on the scene to film this one. Picture perfect camerawork:

http://i.imgur.com/JdAuexa.gif

bluechox2
09-18-2015, 06:25 PM
you dont mess with porzingis...dudes ready for the court

lol from last year

stalkerforlife
09-18-2015, 06:25 PM
Well deserved.

Hahahahahahaha