PDA

View Full Version : 14 million dolla pretty boy

disel
11-10-2014, 08:54 AM
Parsons laughing all tha way to the bank.This cat is stealing $ right now.

fiddy
11-10-2014, 08:58 AM
Hi, my name is Joe Johnson

YouGotServed
11-10-2014, 08:58 AM
4 pts 1/9 FG. 0/4 from 3s

:yaohappy: Morey does it again

fiddy
11-10-2014, 09:40 AM
Future first round exit? :applause:

Jyap9675
11-10-2014, 09:43 AM
Chandler's shot is flat

YouGotServed
11-10-2014, 10:03 AM
Future first round exit? :applause:

Rent free.

fiddy
11-10-2014, 10:06 AM
Rent free.
http://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/assets/4398543/portland.gif

YouGotServed
11-10-2014, 10:08 AM
I'm in your head so bad, brah. :oldlol:

fiddy
11-10-2014, 10:08 AM
I'm in your head so bad, brah. :oldlol:
Oh yeah, i enjoy thinking about dull fatties. :rolleyes:

YouGotServed
11-10-2014, 10:13 AM
The rent is free

http://33.media.tumblr.com/b84f3f28c6a0aa631df32c541edd2b33/tumblr_msosw1lW1j1rkl9yho1_500.gif

ImKobe
11-10-2014, 10:26 AM
24 million dolla pretty boy

http://snd1.splashpress1.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/kobe-bryant-e1357342835213.jpg

magmo68
11-10-2014, 11:01 AM
Ballin'

Magic731
11-10-2014, 11:38 AM
Why does Parsons get beat down so hard on this board? Whenever he plays a bad game a thread needs to be made but when he plays well everyone stays silent.

Fudge
11-10-2014, 12:39 PM
:roll:

Ownt.

SugarHill
11-10-2014, 12:47 PM
Why does Parsons get beat down so hard on this board? Whenever he plays a bad game a thread needs to be made but when he plays well everyone stays silent.
I also noticed

rhowen4
11-10-2014, 12:55 PM
Chandler's shot is flat
Just a tad

So why does parsons get all this hate? He's not good enough to warrant it

STATUTORY
11-10-2014, 12:56 PM
dat good looks, ppl jelly

noob cake
11-10-2014, 01:01 PM
14.7/15.3/16.0m per year for 3 years.

More like 15.3m/year

29th highest paid player this year, but definitely not a top 60 player.

KrizMiz
11-10-2014, 01:30 PM
http://thacover2.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/arenas-toilet-paper2.jpg

Mr Exlax
11-10-2014, 01:36 PM

Show us a gif of the Lakers in the playoffs last season

Clyde
11-10-2014, 01:39 PM

Because most posters here have the mentality of a 12 year old.

I wish there was an ISH + for people who want to talk relevant basketball.

Nowitness
11-10-2014, 01:43 PM
YGS stays losing,

From WCF lock to first round exit, being trolled by a Laker fan, of all people. :lol

All he can do is say 'rent free' because he has no response.

:applause:

NBAplayoffs2001
11-10-2014, 02:45 PM

dastoney's comment :roll:

NoGunzJustSkillz
11-10-2014, 02:53 PM
I'd want out if I were Dirk. LOL at all the dirts who propped up Dirk for taking the "pay cut".

fiddy
11-10-2014, 03:01 PM
Show us a gif of the Lakers in the playoffs last season
Kobrick has 2.5 x title your shitty franchise has

stalkerforlife
11-10-2014, 03:02 PM
We all know Parsons is adjusting to a different team.

He'll be all-star caliber and the Mavs will win the west.

oarabbus
11-10-2014, 03:11 PM
Just a tad

So why does parsons get all this hate? He's not good enough to warrant it

Same reason people hate Cristiano Ronaldo

Underwear model athlete who got paid and bangs fine women

Although Ronaldo is actually LeBron-tier in soccer so maybe not the best comparison.

Mr Exlax
11-10-2014, 04:57 PM
Kobrick has 2.5 x title your shitty franchise has

That's fine and dandy, but still, show us them gifs of you hoes last year in the playoffs. I'd take a buzzer beater loss over not making the playoffs.

DirkNowitzki41
11-10-2014, 05:04 PM
I'd want out if I were Dirk. LOL at all the dirts who propped up Dirk for taking the "pay cut".

what a retarded ass post

why is pay cut in quotes? did he not take a paycut?

fiddy
11-10-2014, 05:05 PM
That's fine and dandy, but still, show us them gifs of you hoes last year in the playoffs. I'd take a buzzer beater loss over not making the playoffs.
Oh yeah, i forgot that Robert Sacre was supposed to carry us to the playoffs :facepalm

The_Yearning
11-10-2014, 05:08 PM
Same reason people hate Cristiano Ronaldo

Underwear model athlete who got paid and bangs fine women

Although Ronaldo is actually LeBron-tier in soccer so maybe not the best comparison.

People hate Parsons because dude is cocky for a system player.

Ronaldo is actually legit.

UK2K
11-10-2014, 05:42 PM

Because he tried to make everyone think he was better than he was. Morey didnt fall for it, Cuban did, and Parsons thought he was so slick.

Could have had a line up of

Beverley
Harden
Parsons
Bosh
Howard

But Parsons was being a cry baby and didnt want to win a title if it meant he had to be third (or fourth) fiddle.

Yes he lied. But he took that money from whoever would give it to him. Cant blame him for that.

Cuban has more money than sense.

Mr Exlax
11-10-2014, 06:01 PM
Oh yeah, i forgot that Robert Sacre was supposed to carry us to the playoffs :facepalm

Exactly so don't try to talk down on my team nicca cause we lost in the playoffs while yo bitch ass team was at home watching. Again I beg of you, post a gif of what the Lakers did in last season's playoffs.

fiddy
11-11-2014, 01:13 AM
Exactly so don't try to talk down on my team nicca cause we lost in the playoffs while yo bitch ass team was at home watching. Again I beg of you, post a gif of what the Lakers did in last season's playoffs.
If we are going to talk about the past http://i47.tinypic.com/afamps.jpg

And fcvk your bitch ass team, Coward=big obnoxious pushy clown, Hard=bearded goatfvckker that lives on the free throw line, enjoy your first round exit

Legends66NBA7
11-11-2014, 01:23 AM

No, not silent. This thread was made after Parsons lone great game this season:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=358113

Biggyd81
11-11-2014, 04:45 AM
Sure THE LAKERS have won a few trophies, the only thing FIDDY won was for ugliest F**k in town, but go ahead and live vicariously through them if it makes you feel better.

fiddy
11-11-2014, 05:09 AM
Sure THE LAKERS have won a few trophies, the only thing FIDDY won was for ugliest F**k in town, but go ahead and live vicariously through them if it makes you feel better.
Ive lived to see my favourite team win 5 NBA championships and 7 finals appears, it brought me great amount of excitement, joy and entertainment. Stay salty, kiss ass Dwert and the goat fvcker aint winning shit.

tomtucker
11-11-2014, 05:14 AM
what about all the 14 million dollar ugly boys that are a hell of alot worse then Chandler Parsons.
-
pretty sure there are other overpaid players in the nba, and Parsons shits on half of them when it comes to skills

Timmy D for MVP
11-11-2014, 05:15 AM

:durantunimpressed:

There isn't hardly another athlete in as good a position as Dirk.

Mr Exlax
11-11-2014, 08:22 AM
If we are going to talk about the past http://i47.tinypic.com/afamps.jpg

And fcvk your bitch ass team, Coward=big obnoxious pushy clown, Hard=bearded goatfvckker that lives on the free throw line, enjoy your first round exit

You're the one bringing up the past fukc nicca. You trying to clown because we lost in the playoffs last year. Show me what you hoes did last year in the playoffs. Those trophies don't mean shit in this discussion unless yall hoes won them all last year. Again, show me what you hoes did in the playoffs last year.

fiddy
11-11-2014, 08:34 AM
You're the one bringing up the past fukc nicca. You trying to clown because we lost in the playoffs last year. Show me what you hoes did last year in the playoffs. Those trophies don't mean shit in this discussion unless yall hoes won them all last year. Again, show me what you hoes did in the playoffs last year.
Rockets did not do better than the Lakers in the playoffs last year, no ring=pointless playoff run. Stay mad fvck boy.

YouGotServed
11-11-2014, 08:36 AM
fiddy still here talking about the Rockets. :oldlol: The salt is real.

VIP2000
11-11-2014, 08:42 AM
4 pts 1/9 FG. 0/4 from 3s

Ariza's gone 5 for 26 in his last 2 games. What's your point?

It's still early and if I recall correctly, Parsons had a horrible start last year too.

fiddy
11-11-2014, 09:03 AM
fiddy still here talking about the Rockets. :oldlol: The salt is real.
Yup, serving all of you clowns one at a time, like kobe did howard

http://d1warraxuf7xh1.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/KobeDwight.jpg

Mr Exlax
11-11-2014, 11:04 AM
Rockets did not do better than the Lakers in the playoffs last year, no ring=pointless playoff run. Stay mad fvck boy.

That's where you're wrong sweet cheeks. We did better than yall hoes. We got some much needed experience in those 6 games. This idiot just said making the playoffs and not winning a ring is pointless lol. You know nothing about the actual game of basketball. I can see I'm wasting my time. Thought you loved the game. My mistake.

fiddy
11-11-2014, 11:44 AM
That's where you're wrong sweet cheeks. We did better than yall hoes. We got some much needed experience in those 6 games. This idiot just said making the playoffs and not winning a ring is pointless lol. You know nothing about the actual game of basketball. I can see I'm wasting my time. Thought you loved the game. My mistake.
Last year Rockets expectations: contenders Reality: 1st round exit

BTW one of the reasons i hate the Rockets is that love basketball and i cant stand players with 10+ FTA per game. Players like the goatfvcker ruin the game.

Mr Exlax
11-11-2014, 12:04 PM
Last year Rockets expectations: contenders Reality: 1st round exit

BTW one of the reasons i hate the Rockets is that love basketball and i cant stand players with 10+ FTA per game. Players like the goatfvcker ruin the game.

I said from the jump that we weren't contenders. First season together with a bunch of young guys and 1 veteran coming off back surgery. That's the dumbest shit I've heard in a while. First round loss is exactly what I expected. We lost to a team that had been together longer and players had more experience. Shit happens. Again though, since you're clowning us on losing in the playoffs last season, show me a gif of your Lakers playoff games last season. If you can't, don't respond please.

stalkerforlife
11-11-2014, 12:06 PM
Parsons to drop 30 and 10 tonight.

kennethgriffin
11-11-2014, 12:11 PM
24 million dolla pretty boy

http://snd1.splashpress1.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/kobe-bryant-e1357342835213.jpg

kobes brand is worth 10 times that amount though

and even though his fg% is down. 27/5/3 is more than worth a max contract. and kobe took a 10mill paycut in reality. could have extended it to 33 mill,, but instead took 23 mill

SCdac
11-11-2014, 12:17 PM
Some games he looks like a bonafide AS, some games he looks horrible. Not a fan of his inconsistency but he's def skilled.

Remember when Mavs were gunning for Dwight Howard, Deron Williams, Carmelo Anthony, etc? .... They settled/could only get Parsons. Not the greatest consolation

fiddy
11-11-2014, 01:31 PM
I said from the jump that we weren't contenders. First season together with a bunch of young guys and 1 veteran coming off back surgery. That's the dumbest shit I've heard in a while. First round loss is exactly what I expected. We lost to a team that had been together longer and players had more experience. Shit happens. Again though, since you're clowning us on losing in the playoffs last season, show me a gif of your Lakers playoff games last season. If you can't, don't respond please.
I didnt base my opinion on your shitty opinion, so dont care what you said. A lot of analysts considered the Rockets a contender and Dwight was fully physically ready in his last days with the Lakers. Show me a gif of the Rockets winning an NBA championship in the last 10 years, if you cant dont respond. And btw thank Morey for the free 1st rounder.

Bandito
11-11-2014, 01:54 PM
If that player is Howard he was 1 year removed from back surgery. The Lakers had that player coming off back surgery, you guys had the healthy version of that guy. Get the hell out of here with the excuses.

Andrew Wiggins
11-11-2014, 02:12 PM

because he's rich, handsome, has his pick of gorgeous women, and better at basketball than anyone on this forum could dream of being.

Mr Exlax
11-11-2014, 03:08 PM
I didnt base my opinion on your shitty opinion, so dont care what you said. A lot of analysts considered the Rockets a contender and Dwight was fully physically ready in his last days with the Lakers. Show me a gif of the Rockets winning an NBA championship in the last 10 years, if you cant dont respond. And btw thank Morey for the free 1st rounder.

Ehhhh you need to come up with your own opinions. That's how I know you don't love the game. The reasons why I said we weren't contenders is the reason why we lost. Didn't need analysts to tell me what to think. Next time you wanna talk down on the Rockets for losing in the playoffs last season, just sit back and think about how your team panned out in the playoffs and then shut your fukcing mouth clown ass nicca.

I'm not concerned about any championships that aren't from last season. You punch drunk from your team's past victories. That's fine and dandy but again, this is debate is about last year's playoffs. YOU opened your whore mouth and talked shit. I have been asking you to show me what yall did in the playoffs last season. You've jumped around so much. You've told me about Kobe's rings, shown me all of your team's trophies, us not winning last year etc etc. All of which I didn't ask for nor do I care about. This is about last year's playoffs. If you can't show me, shut the fukc up then.

Mr Exlax
11-11-2014, 03:11 PM
If that player is Howard he was 1 year removed from back surgery. The Lakers had that player coming off back surgery, you guys had the healthy version of that guy. Get the hell out of here with the excuses.

Bro you still on my dink? Go back and read all of the exchanges. Him coming off back surgery is one of the reasons why I didn't consider us contenders last year. You have to remember I'm coming off back surgery so I know what it's like. He wasn't completely healed last year. The Dwight you hoes had shouldn't have even been on the court yet. When he was still there I made threads about him not being fully recovered. Next time you want to jump in on a convo I'm having, go back and read things before that. Do a recon mission on my shit first. Stops you from looking so foolish. I fux with you though. You should know I don't just post dumb shit outta nowhere. If you don't know, now you know.

fiddy
11-11-2014, 03:55 PM
Ehhhh you need to come up with your own opinions. That's how I know you don't love the game. The reasons why I said we weren't contenders is the reason why we lost. Didn't need analysts to tell me what to think. Next time you wanna talk down on the Rockets for losing in the playoffs last season, just sit back and think about how your team panned out in the playoffs and then shut your fukcing mouth clown ass nicca.

I'm not concerned about any championships that aren't from last season. You punch drunk from your team's past victories. That's fine and dandy but again, this is debate is about last year's playoffs. YOU opened your whore mouth and talked shit. I have been asking you to show me what yall did in the playoffs last season. You've jumped around so much. You've told me about Kobe's rings, shown me all of your team's trophies, us not winning last year etc etc. All of which I didn't ask for nor do I care about. This is about last year's playoffs. If you can't show me, shut the fukc up then.

You are this mad, just because i posted a Dayum Lillard gif? :roll: BTW you had a healthy Dwert. #noexcuses after the next first round exit.

NoGunzJustSkillz
11-11-2014, 04:00 PM
what a retarded ass post

why is pay cut in quotes? did he not take a paycut?
i dunno, that's what his fans claim. dirk sings a different tune when talking about kobe's contract.

Mr Exlax
11-11-2014, 04:05 PM
You are this mad, just because i posted a Dayum Lillard gif? :roll: BTW you had a healthy Dwert. #noexcuses after the next first round exit.

Who's mad? Again, I told you I don't care that we lost. I was hoping we got swept. I had to give you a thorough explanation because it seems like you can't understand what I was asking or why I was asking for it.

We didn't have a fully healthy Dwight last year. He even admitted it. This year he is for sure. We are playing a lot better, but we won't be contenders until we get a good coach. That and some kind of depth. We don't need a Pop or Doc level, but we need someone good. I'd say D'Antoni is a step up. He sucked on defense, but at least he's good at offense. McFail is good at rolling the ball out and letting them play. Like a PE coach.

fiddy
11-11-2014, 04:09 PM
Who's mad? Again, I told you I don't care that we lost. I was hoping we got swept. I had to give you a thorough explanation because it seems like you can't understand what I was asking or why I was asking for it.

We didn't have a fully healthy Dwight last year. He even admitted it. This year he is for sure. We are playing a lot better, but we won't be contenders until we get a good coach. That and some kind of depth. We don't need a Pop or Doc level, but we need someone good. I'd say D'Antoni is a step up. He sucked on defense, but at least he's good at offense. McFail is good at rolling the ball out and letting them play. Like a PE coach.
Dat basketball knowledge. DWIGHT WAS HEALTHY during the playoffs, stop making excuses. Doc level?! :roll: Doc is one of the most overrated coaches ever. I bet Dwert will be very excited about MDA :roll: so according to your plan, dwight will be 30 when you get a new coach? Wanna bet the Lakers will make the WCF before the Rockets do?

oarabbus
11-11-2014, 04:13 PM
Dat basketball knowledge. DWIGHT WAS HEALTHY during the playoffs, stop making excuses. Doc level?! :roll: Doc is one of the most overrated coaches ever. I bet Dwert will be very excited about MDA :roll: so according to your plan, dwight will be 30 when you get a new coach? Wanna bet the Lakers will make the WCF before the Rockets do?

Dwight did look fully healthy in the playoffs (gauging by how much he beasted) but I believe he had some nagging back injuries. It's more that everyone "forgot" how good Dwight really is.

And McHale is really not a good coach. Hell, he might be alright, but I do know Kelvin Sampson is a true garbage coach.

KyleKong
11-11-2014, 04:14 PM

Gilbert the god

:bowdown:

Mr Exlax
11-11-2014, 04:22 PM

Doc is a very good coach imo. You can have your own. Makes no diff to me. Dwight wasn't injured during the playoffs. I won't say he was fully healthy though. Those were his own words. I don't think his health had any effect on the series. I don't think Orlando Dwight could have won that cause we made so many mistakes that a young team makes.

I'm not saying get D'Antoni. People say he's a bad coach but I think he's ok. He's great at offense, but horrible at defense. That is a good/average/not bad coach to me. If him and Dwight got along I'd rather him than McHale.

Dwight will be 30 and still be the best center in the NBA and Harden will still be the best SG in the NBA and they will have had 2 years of playing together under their belts and should be a formidable tandem for a few years. I'd take you up on that bet. The Lakers are in such disarray and will be for a few years imo.