PDA

View Full Version : Old man gets destroyed on a train in 5 seconds

sweggeh
11-10-2014, 09:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at1TvtY3Wnk

This is hard to watch to be honest.

DwnShft2Xcelr8
11-10-2014, 09:35 AM
Usually old asian men don't go around punching ppl for no reason.
Is there any info about this fight?

sweggeh
11-10-2014, 09:40 AM
Usually old asian men don't go around punching ppl for no reason.
Is there any info about this fight?

I don't know. My friend was on this train (on another carriage though). He heard some commotion but didn't see anything. When he got home just randomly searched district line fight and it came up.

From what the old guy says - "He punched me" - I'm guessing the other guy must have instigated it in some way. The other guy is a real beta though. He sucker punches a old man.....

LOLCATS
11-10-2014, 11:13 AM
That kid should be ashamed, I hope he got punished afterwards. At that age, that man could have died.

ArbitraryWater
11-10-2014, 11:15 AM
The kick at the end was one too much

StephHamann
11-10-2014, 11:22 AM
Looks Pakistani

good job :applause:

SugarHill
11-10-2014, 01:20 PM
Who just beats on an old man like that? lol

Pushxx
11-10-2014, 02:16 PM
Sad all the way around.

Knicks101
11-10-2014, 02:37 PM
Meh, don't start some shit you can't finish. Regardless of what the younger guy might have done initially there's no reason to punch somebody multiple times and try to hit them in the balls when they aren't attacking you. Younger guy took it too far after the elbow but the old man had that coming.

sweggeh
11-10-2014, 02:39 PM
Meh, don't start some shit you can't finish. Regardless of what the younger guy might have done initially there's no reason to punch somebody multiple times and try to hit them in the balls when they aren't attacking you. Younger guy took it too far after the elbow but the old man had that coming.

But you can clearly hear the old guy say "he punched me". I have a strong feeling the younger guy started this. Old Bengali men don't start fights on trains for nothing.

Budadiiii
11-10-2014, 02:40 PM
But you can clearly hear the old guy say "he punched me". I have a strong feeling the younger guy started this. Old Bengali men don't start fights on trains for nothing.
And they don't finish them either.

Old dude got knocked the **** out!

Knicks101
11-10-2014, 02:41 PM

Even if he did punch him, as the old man you're not going to win that fight. It looks like the younger guy tried to get up and walk away(maybe he was getting up to beat the old dude's ass) but the old man continued. Low blows are no joke, you'd be mad as **** too.

tomtucker
11-10-2014, 02:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at1TvtY3Wnk

This is hard to watch to be honest.

hard to watch ?.........yeah sort of, i got a rockhard boner :rockon:
paki on paki crime :applause: .........and kick these smelly cokksuckers out of England :pimp:

STATUTORY
11-10-2014, 02:50 PM
dude was trying to punch the youngin in the nuts?

man that kick, Mortal Kombat shit right there

SugarHill
11-10-2014, 02:54 PM
Even if he did punch him, as the old man you're not going to win that fight. It looks like the younger guy tried to get up and walk away(maybe he was getting up to beat the old dude's ass) but the old man continued. Low blows are no joke, you'd be mad as **** too.
Mad enough to beat the shit out of an old man and then send him to sleep with a kick like you're getting ready to enter the cage?

ArbitraryWater
11-10-2014, 03:12 PM
dude was trying to punch the youngin in the nuts?

man that kick, Mortal Kombat shit right there

please..... easiest shit ever especially from that spot against an old ass dude

alenleomessi
11-10-2014, 03:14 PM
someone going for my nuts.. i would have done the same.. i dont care if he is 60 or a woman or a muscular dude