PDA

View Full Version : Husband punches wife in the face in front of kids

LOLCATS
11-10-2014, 11:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euw46qxMWcQ

Hopefully those making jokes and supporting these "men" in cases like these can see for themselves exactly how these things more often then not go down, and how scary it can be for the innocent women.

Trollsmasher
11-10-2014, 12:32 PM
she attacked him

hopefully she is in jail by now

LOLCATS
11-10-2014, 12:33 PM
she attacked him

hopefully she is in jail by now

Unbelievable.

AlphaWolf24
11-10-2014, 12:38 PM
I would say 99.9% of the time on the internet I don't care about the actions of stupid people...

this is the .01% that actually make me sad..... you can tell his kids are hurting from this.

That guy needs to be "Captive bolt pistol ed"....

sweggeh
11-10-2014, 12:42 PM
I would say 99.9% of the time on the internet I don't care about the actions of stupid people...

this is the .01% that actually make me sad..... you can tell his kids are hurting from this.

This is pretty damn sad. Those kids will probably end up abusing their partners in the future too. Its a terrible chain that is difficult to break.

Christy Mack still deserved it tho.

#FreeWarMachine

LOLCATS
11-10-2014, 12:55 PM

Some people on here think its okay to abuse women...

AlphaWolf24
11-10-2014, 01:04 PM
Some people on here think its okay to abuse women...

People can say whatever they want on the keyboard....we shouldn't care.

This mans actions towards his family/his children shows complete lack of bearing and honor.....His children are suffering....and he lets it happen.

LOLCATS
11-10-2014, 01:05 PM
People can say whatever they want on the keyboard....we shouldn't care.

This mans actions towards his family/his children shows complete lack of bearing and honor.....His children are suffering....and he lets it happen.

I completely agree.

iamgine
11-10-2014, 01:07 PM
LMAO b!tch acted so high and mighty. Look how meek she became after the punch. "oh sean i cant believe you punch me *crying" :lol

boozehound
11-10-2014, 01:09 PM
that was ****ed. What a total douchebag that guy is. all the toughguy jokesters in here are assholes and idiots.

dude77
11-10-2014, 01:15 PM
This is pretty damn sad. Those kids will probably end up abusing their partners in the future too. Its a terrible chain that is difficult to break.

Christy Mack still deserved it tho.

#FreeWarMachine

:oldlol:

seriously though .. unfortunate that happened .. he should've held off .. but why antagonize and provoke him ? .. we don't know the whole story here either obviously .. just let him take his shit and get the fk out of the way .. you're already throwing his ass out as it is .. why not take a big steaming pile of shit on him while you're at it

russwest0
11-10-2014, 01:16 PM
what a f*cking dick why the f*ck do women get with guys like this lol

ArbitraryWater
11-10-2014, 01:17 PM
Okay how did this get on the Internet?

LMAO b!tch acted so high and mighty. Look how meek she became after the punch. "oh sean i cant believe you punch me *crying" :lol

How was she acting high and mighty?

oh the horror
11-10-2014, 01:19 PM
what a f*cking dick why the f*ck do women get with guys like this lol

Because she's probably as much drama as he is.

I'm not saying women or men deserve to be physically assaulted but you'll find in some of these cases the woman is a pain in the ass like the guy is.

I've very rarely been in a situation like that. Why? Because I don't allow myself to be in a situation like that.

I feel for the kids. Has to be tough to see your parents like that.

~primetime~
11-10-2014, 01:22 PM
Video is out...this guy should be facing charges...some court ordered DA should be knocking on his door.

That girl weighs like 70 lbs...AND two kids watching... :facepalm

Charlie Sheen
11-10-2014, 01:32 PM
I kno... easy for me to say watching the video, but

jesus christ...it's a playstation. Not a terrible price to pay to get him to GTFO. Shit like this goes on almost every weekend at my apartment complex. Don't think anyone ever calls the law about it but me. The other hens do sometimes when they got an axe to grind and turn on each other haha. Scumbag gets hauled away and moves back in a week later. That's what low rent living gets ya i guess :confusedshrug:

ArbitraryWater
11-10-2014, 01:35 PM
Because she's probably as much drama as he is.

I'm not saying women or men deserve to be physically assaulted but you'll find in some of these cases the woman is a pain in the ass like the guy is.

I've very rarely been in a situation like that. Why? Because I don't allow myself to be in a situation like that.

I feel for the kids. Has to be tough to see your parents like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_U-SboY4KY

She must have been a pain in the ass aswell, right?

ArbitraryWater
11-10-2014, 01:35 PM
This video is like 4 years old and fake.

Bitch deserved it though

Jameer?

Budadiiii
11-10-2014, 01:38 PM
I found the video kinda cute, in a weird way.

She DID punch him first. And then he barely even grazed her and she starts bawling....

Sean finally developed a nut-sack?

:banana:

GimmeThat
11-10-2014, 01:55 PM
it's probably a western problem, or I'm over exaggerating here

but I've felt that those in the field of law
have always had to face with the question of

whether to leave a child being abused
or one to be orphaned

~primetime~
11-10-2014, 01:57 PM
2 negs a day just isn't enough for this place...

T_L_P
11-10-2014, 02:06 PM
We don't know the facts here. She could have been very uncooperative and perhaps tried holding onto some of the guy's stuff.

But the psychological effects of watching your father hit your mother can be huge. Children probably see their psychotic mothers try to hit their father every day. But I doubt it does much to them (because nine times out of ten a woman isn't gonna hurt the man). But when it's the other way around, it gets serious.

He's a terrible father for not being able to control himself with his kids there.

sweggeh
11-10-2014, 02:37 PM
To the guys saying she hit him first, what else do you do to someone who is that up in your face and has already just narrowly missed you with a kick? Its called self defense. Not every chick is Christy Mack you know, some women do actually get abused and its not fair.

sweggeh
11-10-2014, 02:40 PM

Dayum...

EDIT: Wait he got 63 years? Teh ****?

Thats more than most murderers get...

boozehound
11-10-2014, 04:07 PM
2 negs a day just isn't enough for this place...
no doubt. My backlog is staggering.

oh the horror
11-10-2014, 04:22 PM

Let me clarify. What I mean is, situations like the one in the video usuallydon't just materialize one day for the hell of it. Both parties involved are not your average well adjusted people.

Now, once I had an ex hit me, well she practically punched me while I was driving us and her kid around. She was angry about something. That was the first and LAST time that ever happened. Why? Because I told her if she ever did that again it would be over (as in me leaving). I was a hell of a lot younger and Ill prepared for that stuff.

BUT there were warning signs of unstable behavior with her. She was drama.

I've had my share of not so great relationships but never cases where women have hit me or me hitting them. Most people remove themselves from bad situations when warning signs arise. In these cases most stick around and it gets ugly. You think this is the first time these altercations have happened? You allow it or you don't. When I say "pain in the ass" I mean these people are drama. Generally most don't deal with drama. We leave because we sense something not being right.

Luckily woman in the video you posted had that man arrested but in other cases people stay around. It's just sick all the way around.

It isn't an accident that I've had nothing like that happen to me over the course of the many years I've dated women. And I've encountered many ladies that go about their business in the realm where shit like that is the norm. I'm watching a coworker deal with that even know. He stays and she stays even though the situation is terrible for all parties involved. It's sad to watch from the outside.

ace23
11-10-2014, 04:30 PM

Shit got my dick pretty hard.

****ed up for sure, though.

hateraid
11-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Not trying to take a side here but what if the video showed only up to the part where the boyfriend was getting punched and the girl was being smug and cocky. How would most of you feel?

Rodmantheman
11-10-2014, 04:52 PM
This video is so old.

~primetime~
11-10-2014, 05:02 PM
Not trying to take a side here but what if the video showed only up to the part where the boyfriend was getting punched and the girl was being smug and cocky. How would most of you feel?
wouldn't feel like he should punch her...

There is no excuse for it...actually, I suppose you could make a legit excuse for this but it would be some crazy off the wall shit like she just got done killing his mother or something.

~primetime~
11-10-2014, 05:05 PM
Most women can be cocky bitches, they can even get a tad physical...if you're in a long term relationship with a woman you ARE going to have fights, that is just fact.

Striking them in the face is almost NEVER the correct answer...unless your health is actually in jeopardy, and if your health is in jeopardy because a 70lb female is attacking you then you're a pssy.

DonDadda59
11-10-2014, 05:28 PM
Most women can be cocky bitches, they can even get a tad physical...if you're in a long term relationship with a woman you ARE going to have fights, that is just fact.

Striking them in the face is almost NEVER the correct answer...unless your health is actually in jeopardy, and if your health is in jeopardy because a 70lb female is attacking you then you're a pssy.

:applause:

It's one thing if she's coming at you with a butcher's knife but if she slaps you with the force of a new born kitten over a playstation and you respond by giving her a Mike Tysonesque left hook... you're clearly in the wrong.

It's no different than getting into a fight with a child IMO.

sweggeh
11-10-2014, 05:46 PM
wouldn't feel like he should punch her...

There is no excuse for it...actually, I suppose you could make a legit excuse for this but it would be some crazy off the wall shit like she just got done killing his mother or something.

Thats dumb. If she attacks you, then you can do whatever you want. She opened the gates of physical violence. She broke the barrier.

But in this case it is pretty obvious he initiated it all.

HitandRun Reggie
11-10-2014, 05:47 PM

Agreed.

Anyone who says otherwise is probably a 13 year old just trying to be contrary or man with deep seated mental issues involving women...or devout fundamentalist followers of a certain religion.

AKADS
11-10-2014, 06:30 PM
I only invite girls to watch if I know I am one of the best. When I was working at a summer resort we played every week I was by far the best player so I always got all the girls to come. I was so arrogant I would tell the other team how I would beat them. So games I would only shoot 3s. Some games never shoot just play point. Or only drive left.

It worked I got laid by a few of the girls.

ace23
11-10-2014, 06:32 PM
I only invite girls to watch if I know I am one of the best. When I was working at a summer resort we played every week I was by far the best player so I always got all the girls to come. I was so arrogant I would tell the other team how I would beat them. So games I would only shoot 3s. Some games never shoot just play point. Or only drive left.

:roll:

~primetime~
11-10-2014, 06:33 PM
Thats dumb. If she attacks you, then you can do whatever you want. She opened the gates of physical violence. She broke the barrier.

But in this case it is pretty obvious he initiated it all.

Is this your stupid rule of thumb when a child hits you as well?...."welp, that 3rd grader hit me and broke the make believe violence barrier!, time to put that 8 year old in a coma!...HE started it!!!" smh

if you're not in any actual danger, then you don't need to punch back...simple as that

sweggeh
11-10-2014, 06:35 PM
Is this your stupid rule of thumb when a child hits you as well?...."welp, that 3rd grader hit me and broke the make believe violence barrier!, time to put that 8 year old in a coma!...HE started it!!!" smh

if you're not in any actual danger, then you don't need to punch back...simple as that

So now women = children? I wonder what feminists would agree with that then.

~primetime~
11-10-2014, 06:39 PM
So now women = children? I wonder what feminists would agree with that then.
The woman in this video is about equal to a 3rd grader...yes

she looks absolutely tiny

size is everything in this debate...if Serena Williams punches you then okay have it, but a tiny little 70lb white chick like this isn't a threat to any man.

SCdac
11-10-2014, 08:32 PM
That was disturbing and happens all too often on this planet :(

There is no equivalence in their attacks. Even if she predicated it, kick her out of the house, call the cops... don't try to break her face with all your might.

n00bie
11-10-2014, 10:43 PM
I feel no remorse for this girl. Talks him down in front of the kids, yells at him to leave while refusing to give him his stuff. Then continues to physically attack him?

If I went ahead and punched mike Tyson, I would expect consequences. :rolleyes:

n00bie
11-10-2014, 10:46 PM
The woman in this video is about equal to a 3rd grader...yes

she looks absolutely tiny

size is everything in this debate...if Serena Williams punches you then okay have it, but a tiny little 70lb white chick like this isn't a threat to any man.

If a 70lb man punches you in the face, would you walk away? What if you walk away once, and the guy just keeps on punching you?

How do you know this is a one time occurrence? Seems like this chick has hit him before. That's why when he said "don't start" she quickly said I'm just defending myself. She probably uses that card often.

JohnFreeman
11-10-2014, 10:46 PM
Don't come between a man and his gaming console

ThePhantomCreep
11-10-2014, 11:07 PM
I take it you edgy, controversial douche bros would be cool with your old man punching your mother out if the argument got a little heated, amirite? If you have a sister, you'd have no problem with one of her dimwitted boyfriends smacking her around if she acted up, right? Dumbasses.

Smoke117
11-10-2014, 11:11 PM
Bitch trying to take his TV AND PLAYSTATION!!?!?!?!? She got what was coming...

In the end: Why do people keep making these threads? I don't know this woman, I don't know this man, I don't know these children. Why should I give a **** because I saw a video of some random male punching a random female? Who cares. Besides, she was probably a tranny knowing you. So it was man vs man.

stalkerforlife
11-10-2014, 11:47 PM
She deserved it.

She kicked him out of the house to bang other dudes and we all know it.

And is trying to take his kids.

~primetime~
11-10-2014, 11:48 PM
If a 70lb man punches you in the face, would you walk away? What if you walk away once, and the guy just keeps on punching you?

How do you know this is a one time occurrence? Seems like this chick has hit him before. That's why when he said "don't start" she quickly said I'm just defending myself. She probably uses that card often.
Of a little female or child punched me I'm just holding them down until they stop.

In fact I've had to do that several times in my life, it isn't hard. You don't have to knock them out unless you're a massive pssy

Trollsmasher
11-11-2014, 12:25 AM
I reported the video to FBI, just in case the woman has not already been arrested.

You all should do the same.

97 bulls
11-11-2014, 01:12 AM
Would it have been ok if the man slapped her?

MadeFromDust
11-11-2014, 03:15 AM

Ummm wrong topic d00d