PDA

View Full Version : How many games will Kobe and Wade last this season?

dubeta
11-10-2014, 02:26 PM
How many do you guys think, especially as they both now have to be the lead dogs without Gasol/LeBron around? I think about 30 games in they'll start wearing down, and end up at 50 games this season before their body succumbs from age/injury. Hopefully i'm wrong but lets see

HiphopRelated
11-10-2014, 02:36 PM
When did "hopefully I'm wrong" become "what I'm desperately praying for"?

Levity
11-10-2014, 02:40 PM
if that happened, wouldnt you feel a bit lost and worthless? cause i mean all hundreds of your daily posts/threads about them would be fruitless and seem like a bigger waste of your time than they do now.

dannywpt
11-10-2014, 02:43 PM
Didn't mods get ban power? Why hasn't OP been thrown out of here?

Genaro
11-10-2014, 02:47 PM
This message is hidden because dubeta is on your ignore list.

NoGunzJustSkillz
11-10-2014, 02:50 PM
I really want KB to fake an injury and sit out the year.

20Four
11-10-2014, 02:56 PM
How many do you guys think, especially as they both now have to be the lead dogs without Gasol/LeBron around? I think about 30 games in they'll start wearing down, and end up at 50 games this season before their body succumbs from age/injury. Hopefully i'm wrong but lets see
Keep this up and you will get Fired from McDonald's and have to start wrapping burritos at taco bell.....:roll: :roll:

stalkerforlife
11-10-2014, 03:04 PM

:roll:

OP body bagged.

dubeta
11-10-2014, 03:24 PM

You must have me mistaken, I actually like watching Kobe play, gives me a few giggles when im down

JT123
11-10-2014, 03:40 PM
Didn't mods get ban power? Why hasn't OP been thrown out of here?
At least OP is funny and knows who he is. You on the other hand seem to be having an identity crisis. Your avatar would seem to indicate that you want to be a troll, but you try and act like you are a respectable poster. You suck in both areas to be honest. :sleeping

dubeta
11-10-2014, 03:51 PM
At least OP is funny and knows who he is. You on the other hand seem to be having an identity crisis. Your avatar would seem to indicate that you want to be a troll, but you try and act like you are a respectable poster. You suck in both areas to be honest. :sleeping

:lebronamazed:

JT delivering on that unbiased truth :applause: