PDA

View Full Version : When you ballin and hot chicks are watching

waseem780
11-10-2014, 04:53 PM
I think its a gene in every mans balls that he tries to perfrom his best when hot ladies are watchin , not only in basketball but pretty much everything.

Felt so good today when I came in and hit 2 3's back to back and had a sick crossover and1 and these girls were impressed as **** , boss

anyone got any stories or relate to this

The_Yearning
11-10-2014, 04:56 PM
Cool story bro got anymore?

Rake2204
11-10-2014, 04:58 PM
Most of the females I've known could have barely cared any less about what I was doing on the basketball court. Some may have enjoyed watching me play, but they usually had no idea what was going on. I could be crossing folks over or shooting the ball over the backboard, they're usually just more impressed with the sense of community that comes with strangers getting together to play a game.

sweggeh
11-10-2014, 05:41 PM
There was this annoying kid that came to the court with some annoying girls who used to cheer for him. He fancied himself as a pretty good player, but back in the days (a few years ago), I used to play every single day and got pretty good. I played him one and embarrassed him. The girls were cheering for him at first but the longer the match went on their support suddenly started to fade. Then when he was getting tired, and I started blocking him and crossing him over. The girls started to go "ooh" and "aah" everytime I did something impressive. I could see it was messing with him mentally too cause he was their primarily to impress these chicks but it back fired badly. Pretty funny.

I suck now though, I haven't touched a basketball in like 4 years.

Patrick Chewing
11-10-2014, 06:38 PM
Too bad you still went home alone that day.

NBAplayoffs2001
11-10-2014, 06:39 PM
If it's a girl of a guy I'm guarding, Im gonna turn up the defense and make sure I burn you on offense. :cheers:

waseem780
11-10-2014, 08:17 PM
OP stays losing in various aspects of life
Yeah man :rockon: losing is awesome if my life is losing

BigBoss
11-10-2014, 08:44 PM
:roll:

BigBoss
11-10-2014, 08:45 PM
I think its a gene in every mans balls that he tries to perfrom his best when hot ladies are watchin , not only in basketball but pretty much everything.

Felt so good today when I came in and hit 2 3's back to back and had a sick crossover and1 and these girls were impressed as **** , boss

Yeah i'm sure Becky saw you crossover then told her friend OMG I want to suck Waseem's brown dic% so bad!!

imdaman99
11-10-2014, 08:46 PM
I remember when my ex came to watch me play for the 1st time. I was hyped and shot like 90%. I usually shoot like 40% at best :roll:

waseem780
11-10-2014, 10:29 PM
Yeah i'm sure Becky saw you crossover then told her friend OMG I want to suck Waseem's brown dic% so bad!!
awww white boy is jealous :roll: you're so beta its funny

waseem780
11-10-2014, 10:30 PM
I remember when my ex came to watch me play for the 1st time. I was hyped and shot like 90%. I usually shoot like 40% at best :roll:
Real nikkas understand , i bet guys like bigboss aint ever even leave the ****ing house lol

ihoopallday
11-10-2014, 10:53 PM
Too bad you still went home alone that day.

:lol Damn

sundizz
11-11-2014, 12:27 AM
Yeah it sucks girls don't get wet over how much you dominate out there. They literally just don't care. It is pretty rare that it has happened. Makes me sad - i once had this great piece that used to love come watching me hoop. She legitly understood the game and appreciated it when I dominated.

waseem780
11-11-2014, 12:37 AM
How many of those did you f*ck or even talk to outside of mumbling "Thanks"?
All of them

waseem780
11-11-2014, 12:38 AM
Yall are missing the point of this thread , its not about what the **** i did today idrc about that , its that in general guys always perform better in whatever they do when chicks are watching and i wanted to see if that was relate able with everyone

MJ(Mean John)
11-11-2014, 12:46 AM
pretty funny, the ONE TIME my GF at the time, came and watched me play, I was tearing it up.

I'm usually a double double guy. 10/10reb. Not too fancy. Really good rebounder/defender.

Anyway, this girl comes, and all of a sudden, I become Hakeem F.ucken Olajuwon, and scored like 10 points in the first 5 minutes. And I was so active and aware (keep in mind, i was going like 150% so after 5-7 minutes i was gassed.)

after the game, i was so f/ucken happy, thinking, yeah this girl thinks I'm a beast.
I had like 21 pts. (which is a lot for me)

I ask her "soo.. what did you think?"
Expecting her to praise me
her "of what?"

me : of the game. What did you think of my play ?

Her: oh. it was okay, i guess.

Man, this dumbASS B wasn't even watching. Too f.ucken busy on the phone and s.hit and missed the game of my life.

Solidape
11-11-2014, 03:29 AM

Yeah I got super hyper back in the day, hustling, drilling js, etc, when I saw a chick I liked watching me playing ball, as soon as she left though I ran out of gas, but those minutes I woulda out worked rodman, mj and Kobe.

oarabbus
11-11-2014, 03:42 AM
Yeah it sucks girls don't get wet over how much you dominate out there. They literally just don't care. It is pretty rare that it has happened. Makes me sad - i once had this great piece that used to love come watching me hoop. She legitly understood the game and appreciated it when I dominated.

On the flipside, I played in front of some girls with my friends, got my shot blocked NASTY two times, bricking shots, generally played like ass... but the girls didn't care at all, got one of their numbers and went out with her a couple times :lol

Balla_Status
11-11-2014, 04:44 AM
Most of the females I've known could have barely cared any less about what I was doing on the basketball court. Some may have enjoyed watching me play, but they usually had no idea what was going on. I could be crossing folks over or shooting the ball over the backboard, they're usually just more impressed with the sense of community that comes with strangers getting together to play a game.

And also impressed that you stay active/busy and have hobbies.

JEFFERSON MONEY
11-11-2014, 06:03 PM
yeah def a bit of a testosterone boost.

Rake2204
11-11-2014, 06:50 PM
And also impressed that you stay active/busy and have hobbies.Also true. I've had girls allude to that before. Funny to hear an outsider's perspective. All ball players tend to think about playing ball, and doing cool things while playing ball. But then many women will prefer instead to go the route of, "I think it's so cool you're able to stay active by going down to the courts and getting together with the community."

Yet, that's never stopped me from getting that adrenaline boost. Years ago, I remember my girlfriend showing up while I was playing 3-on-3 and suddenly I began trying to tip dunk every single missed shot, whether I had a beat on it or not. Like a boss, I completed zero dunks and instead just grabbed the rim a dozen times or so (like one of those guys). She didn't care either way.

Mass Debator
11-11-2014, 06:53 PM
Shits the best part of the game. My wet jumper makes 'em wet.
I become a ball hog around girls though..kinda like Kyrie.