PDA

View Full Version : Muslim hair salon :facepalm

9erempiree
11-11-2014, 03:56 AM
Really?

Businesses bending over backwards for these people? Let people enjoy their time at the salon. They are covered up from the head. It is comical. Someone hide some pork.

Discuss these atrocities.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/11/07/cambridge-haven-for-muslim-women-get-their-hair-cut-and-styled-private/dggZp6EDxUyzVZCSHrWuYO/story.html

oarabbus
11-11-2014, 04:02 AM
She has a special room in the back where she cuts the hair of muslim women who don't want to be seen by men while their hair is being cut, and are willing to pay for that service. She also isn't denying service to non-Muslims.

What exactly is the problem? That they have an extra room in the back?

RoundMoundOfReb
11-11-2014, 04:04 AM
Wanna know something even worse? Where I live there's a PUBLIC rec center that has a designated hour for muslim women to swim. i.e. people who are not muslim women can not enter and swim at this time. Note that this is a PUBLIC rec center...i.e being funded by my hard earned tax dollars.

theballerFKA Ace
11-11-2014, 09:19 AM
The day is coming very soon when Muslim women will feel empowered enough to not cover themselves up and not be subservient to men, without any fear of being beaten or told they are going to hell. Hardcore fundamentalist Muslims are shaking in their boots about the day. Like it or not, it's rapidly approaching. :oldlol:

Budadiiii
11-11-2014, 09:33 AM
Damn those Muslim women...... they are such a tease

My biggest fantasy is me ****ing a muslim chick while I tickle my asshole with her veil....... mmmmm

Im Still Ballin
11-11-2014, 09:38 AM
Go outside Simon. Go for a walk. Get some air. It will help calm you.

sweggeh
11-11-2014, 09:40 AM

Your not making it any less obvious that you are Simon.

Budadiiii
11-11-2014, 09:50 AM
Nothing can calm me.

I am a drug addicted FOOL. And it upsets me.

Might do something crazy today. What's to lose?

Im Still Ballin
11-11-2014, 09:50 AM
I live on the other side of the world sweggeh

sweggeh
11-11-2014, 09:51 AM
I live on the other side of the world sweggeh

I noticed how you kept mentioning that every few posts since I outed you.

Budadiiii
11-11-2014, 09:52 AM
Your not making it any less obvious that you are Simon.
Simon is the toast of the town.

Simon is polarizing.

Simon is a hit.

Simon is me.

sweggeh
11-11-2014, 09:52 AM
Simon is the toast of the town.

Simon is polarizing.

Simon is a hit.

Simon is me.

Yes Simon.

Budadiiii
11-11-2014, 09:53 AM
I noticed how you kept mentioning that every few posts since I outed you.
Dude is a ****ing idiot.

I outed him in a thread earlier too.

Im Still Ballin
11-11-2014, 10:10 AM
You got me again sweggs!

I'm Simon Vanscoyc I went to Haysville West High School and I graduated in 2011.

I've been exposed.

sweggeh
11-11-2014, 10:12 AM
You got me again sweggs!

I'm Simon Vanscoyc I went to Haysville West High School and I graduated in 2011.

I've been exposed.

Yes. Funny that you only started posting like a month after all Simon's personal details came out. But you know them all by heart.

Im Still Ballin
11-11-2014, 10:13 AM
You are a genius sweggs!

What else would you like to know about me (Simon) and my life?

pauk
11-11-2014, 10:45 AM
:oldlol: Not enough material today 9er?

Dresta
11-11-2014, 11:33 AM
Wanna know something even worse? Where I live there's a PUBLIC rec center that has a designated hour for muslim women to swim. i.e. people who are not muslim women can not enter and swim at this time. Note that this is a PUBLIC rec center...i.e being funded by my hard earned tax dollars.
Even worse when it comes to Universities. In such a prestigious institution as UCL the Islamic society (filled of students paid for by the taxpayer) would play videos of the planes flying into the WTC with dramatic action music alongside. It's President was only the underpants bomber, and it's little more than a group of political indoctrination that preaches murderous hatred against the place and people who are paying for their damn education!

imdaman99
11-11-2014, 11:57 AM
She has a special room in the back where she cuts the hair of muslim women who don't want to be seen by men while their hair is being cut, and are willing to pay for that service. She also isn't denying service to non-Muslims.

What exactly is the problem? That they have an extra room in the back?
This. The guy is reaching. Next thing he will want to know why some places have halal meat. Or Kosher... nah, who am I kidding, he won't care about Kosher meat :oldlol:

OP, I know you have a limited of braincells to use, but don't be boring and repetitive :hammerhead:

wakencdukest
11-11-2014, 04:44 PM
Muslim women tend to be Hairy as shit. Op, why would you want to deny them this little thing? They need their own salon.

9erempiree
11-11-2014, 04:52 PM
Muslim women tend to be Hairy as shit. Op, why would you want to deny them this little thing? They need their own salon.

That is untrue because Islam is not defined by a certain group or people. There are Muslims of many different ethnic background.

Asian and White Muslims would not be as hairy as their Arab counterparts.

sweggeh
11-11-2014, 04:53 PM
9er I usually like your posts but this Muslim obsession you got going on is really putting me off you dude :facepalm

RoundMoundOfReb
11-11-2014, 07:55 PM
Even worse when it comes to Universities. In such a prestigious institution as UCL the Islamic society (filled of students paid for by the taxpayer) would play videos of the planes flying into the WTC with dramatic action music alongside. It's President was only the underpants bomber, and it's little more than a group of political indoctrination that preaches murderous hatred against the place and people who are paying for their damn education!

Absolutely despicable. Imagine the outrage if this club was called the KKK club celebrating the mass murder of blacks or if this rec center had 1 hour of "christian only time".

Dresta
11-12-2014, 06:16 AM
For the person who sent 'stop with the lies' to this post i suggest you look things up before claiming i am lying:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/6924618/Revealed-the-true-extent-of-Islamic-radical-influence-at-UCL.html

Abdulmutallab, the attempted bomber of Flight 253, was the fourth president of a university Islamic society to face terror charges in the last three years. Others include Yassin Nassari, jailed for three years in 2007, and another man who is awaiting retrial on charges that he was involved in the 2006 airliner bomb plot.

Kafeel Ahmed, who died of horrific burns after driving a Jeep packed with gas canisters into Glasgow airport in 2007, had been president of the Islamic society at Queen's University, Belfast.

These 'societies' seem to have become hate-filled propagandising centres where spoilt kids end up strapping explosives to their gonads, somewhat dispelling the myth that Islamism is the result of poverty and misery, when it is really the cause of poverty, misery and untold suffering.

edit: they've been banned now though for enforcing sexual segregation (funny how it is only a slight to another huge lobbying 'minority' group that got them to take action).

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/03/15/pushing-islam-in-the-uk-ucl-bans-islamic-group-from-campus-in-row-over-segregated-seating/

tomtucker
11-12-2014, 06:33 AM
hope they hire someone with parkinsons to shave their beards