PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else...

Im Still Ballin
11-11-2014, 04:33 AM
Go for long walks? I have recently, just in the afternoons around 5pm a few nights a week. I walk barefoot like Jesus and listen to Puff Daddy's "I'll be Missing you"

I love it. My soul feels cleansed. I usually stop at the park to stretch, keep my mobility good.

MadeFromDust
11-11-2014, 04:41 AM
Go for long walks? I have recently, just in the afternoons around 5pm a few nights a week. I walk barefoot like Jesus and listen to Puff Daddy's "I'll be Missing you"

I love it. My soul feels cleansed. I usually stop at the park to stretch, keep my mobility good.
I used to in the middle of the night, in the thick mesquite brush, or on the streets, barefoot. It's a breath of freedom

Im Still Ballin
11-11-2014, 07:39 AM
Freedom indeed.

I feel like a Lion. Every step on the rough concrete, ready to pounce at any moment. Chest out, hips thrusting, dick swinging. I am drawing the energy of the earth into my soul. People look, driving by in their automobiles. Checking out my goods. I can feel the power in me. I see the intimidation and awe in their eyes. Clear as daylight. The guys with the done up trucks with a modified muffler make me laugh the most. When I catch them looking, I see straight into their soul, I see their insecurity, their inadequacy, their jealousy. When they rev their compensation vehicles I just grin.

Absorb nature's aura. Let it fuel your soul. Be the Lion.

Dresta
11-11-2014, 07:41 AM

:roll:

Yeah, not much more lion like than that one eh?

Im Still Ballin
11-11-2014, 07:47 AM
I like it because it syncs well with walking. Don't believe me? Listen

"Every step I take. Every move I make. Every single day. Every time I pray. I'll be missing you"

You see?

Im Still Ballin
11-11-2014, 07:52 AM
I also listen to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_426RiwST8
That song gets the gait going. Feel like I am the guy from Hung and its the opening monologue.

Thank you God for gifting me with this Large dick!

Dresta
11-11-2014, 08:04 AM
I like it because it syncs well with walking. Don't believe me? Listen

"Every step I take. Every move I make. Every single day. Every time I pray. I'll be missing you"

You see?
:lol

That seems to sync well with any activity tbh. Unless you can do anything in life without stepping or moving in every single day. But that song is a sentimental panegyric about loss, the loss of one individual in particular. Still don't think it'd make me feel like a lion or powerful or anything just because i'm walking.

Im Still Ballin
11-11-2014, 08:18 AM
:lol

That seems to sync well with any activity tbh. Unless you can do anything in life without stepping or moving in every single day. But that song is a sentimental panegyric about loss, the loss of one individual in particular. Still don't think it'd make me feel like a lion or powerful or anything just because i'm walking.
This is true. I usually just play it because its next to "Victory" by Puff Daddy which certainly is a song fit for Lions.

stalkerforlife
11-11-2014, 12:03 PM
OP is a beautiful man.

MadeFromDust
11-11-2014, 02:14 PM
I listen to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cov0bmfO_w

Im Still Ballin
11-11-2014, 02:28 PM
I listen to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cov0bmfO_w
so hot.

Le Shaqtus
11-11-2014, 03:00 PM
Freedom indeed.

I feel like a Lion. Every step on the rough concrete, ready to pounce at any moment. Chest out, hips thrusting, dick swinging. I am drawing the energy of the earth into my soul. People look, driving by in their automobiles. Checking out my goods. I can feel the power in me. I see the intimidation and awe in their eyes. Clear as daylight. The guys with the done up trucks with a modified muffler make me laugh the most. When I catch them looking, I see straight into their soul, I see their insecurity, their inadequacy, their jealousy. When they rev their compensation vehicles I just grin.

Absorb nature's aura. Let it fuel your soul. Be the Lion.

This is all you wanted to say :lol

Im Still Ballin
11-11-2014, 03:06 PM
Hell yeah bro!
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/812/692/cb2.gif

JEFFERSON MONEY
11-11-2014, 05:21 PM
Yeah Uprising or Mosh just fits better.

Speaking of things that cleanse your soul.

Try doing the yoga pose bow, or try throwing a huge temper tantrum in private.

It feels so ****ing refershing.