PDA

View Full Version : Serious problem - I hate women, but i'm not attracted to men...

stalkerforlife
11-11-2014, 11:59 AM
First of all, I believe homosexuality is a disease and wrong. HOWEVER, I do understand why some of these gays do what they do...

Women are the most irrational, illogical, game playing, mind ****ing, evil pieces of shit that have ever been created.

Therefore, I hate women. However, the conundrum is, I am physically attracted to them. I am attracted to the logic and rationality of a man, which is also another way of saying intelligence. As a whole, men are much more intelligent than these immoral shitheads we call women. However, I find men to be repulsive physically.

If I was attracted to men, life could be a lot easier.

Mr. Jabbar
11-11-2014, 12:03 PM
you just described how 99% of the straight male population feels. nuttin wrong with you dude :cheers:

SugarHill
11-11-2014, 12:04 PM
Talk to LOLcats

stalkerforlife
11-11-2014, 12:04 PM
you just described how 99% of the straight male population feels. nuttin wrong with you dude :cheers:

You don't know how relieved I feel to hear this. It feels good to know i'm not alone. :cheers:

Fudge
11-11-2014, 12:10 PM
However, I find men to be repulsive physically.

I thought you loved me. :(

Snow
11-11-2014, 12:12 PM
How's the relationship between you and your mother?

http://www.freud-museum.at/files/deutsch/menuepunkte_bottom/01_medienservice/03_pressefotos/bilder_downloads/06_sigmund_und_anna_freud/vorschau_sigmund_freud_1929.jpeg

stalkerforlife
11-11-2014, 12:13 PM
I thought you loved me. :(

I do. Always and forever.

stalkerforlife
11-11-2014, 12:14 PM
How's the relationship between you and your mother?

http://www.freud-museum.at/files/deutsch/menuepunkte_bottom/01_medienservice/03_pressefotos/bilder_downloads/06_sigmund_und_anna_freud/vorschau_sigmund_freud_1929.jpeg

I love her dearly, but I hated her as a teenager.

She's an alcoholic.

Im Still Ballin
11-11-2014, 12:15 PM
I'm praying for you bro. I'm on your side. We got this.

stalkerforlife
11-11-2014, 12:19 PM
I'm praying for you bro. I'm on your side. We got this.

I love you.

I can be friends with a guy who has a big package because as a man, I am logical and I know I can't help having a small one.

longhornfan1234
11-11-2014, 12:32 PM
I feel you, brother. I get bored quickly when I conversate with women.

joe
11-11-2014, 12:41 PM
Your experience and history has led you to where you are, but that doesnt make you correct. Think of girls/woman you have known that were different from what you expect- smarter, more thoughtful. Do you have a sister, Mom, or Aunt that was a good influence on you?

Opposite end, think of the males you have known that were completely illogical, rash, or abusive.

Also, maybe females just communicate on a different level that you arent giving understanding towards. Maybe you are being rigid in your definitions of logic and intelligence. There are different ways of thinking, and different ways of being smart. If you appreciate the good in people you start to notice what you might have missed before.

step_back
11-11-2014, 12:43 PM
First of all, I believe homosexuality is a disease and wrong. HOWEVER, I do understand why some of these gays do what they do...

Women are the most irrational, illogical, game playing, mind ****ing, evil pieces of shit that have ever been created.

Therefore, I hate women. However, the conundrum is, I am physically attracted to them. I am attracted to the logic and rationality of a man, which is also another way of saying intelligence. As a whole, men are much more intelligent than these immoral shitheads we call women. However, I find men to be repulsive physically.

If you hate women but aren't attracted to men you might as well get comfortable paying for sex. Personally I don't see any problems with prostitution providing it's the woman's free will, she hasn't been trafficked, isn't addicted to any substances and/or is giving her money to a pimp. You'll get your physical fix and she get's paid.

The one thing I would say is don't let this escalate. If you start feeling violent towards women go hand yourself in to the nearest police station. Violence is unacceptable! :no:

Lebron23
11-11-2014, 01:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/j4TrlTJ.jpg

LOLCATS
11-11-2014, 02:15 PM
A lot of people who have had similar experiences try transgender girls and never go back. Don't let peoples opinions stop you from being who you are, I can say from experience transgender girls are amazing both emotionally and are usually great in bed.

Bandito
11-11-2014, 02:35 PM
just think women as a *** dumpster and a baby maker and you will be fine.

Bandito
11-11-2014, 02:36 PM
A lot of people who have had similar experiences try transgender girls and never go back. Don't let peoples opinions stop you from being who you are, I can say from experience transgender girls are amazing both emotionally and are usually great in bed.
Why is that? Because after sex there is swordfighting?:roll:

wakencdukest
11-11-2014, 04:50 PM
Start pounding dogs:cheers: