PDA

View Full Version : We crashed. Is everyone okay?

Nowitness
11-11-2014, 07:48 PM
?/?

Theoo
11-11-2014, 07:49 PM
no :(

insidehoops
11-11-2014, 07:50 PM
We are fine.

Theoo
11-11-2014, 07:51 PM
We are fine.
hug me jeff i have blood pressure problem very bad for my heart when my favorite forums crash

andgar923
11-11-2014, 07:57 PM
Anytime the site crashes I think something BIG happened and the servers just couldn't handle it.

So I start to Google Kobe, Bron, MJ because let's face it, if something did happen and it's not playoff time those are the 3 names that will crash it.

MadeFromDust
11-11-2014, 07:59 PM
I'm good. I was just trying to implement a change in the rep system...the more greens the more +rep, the more reds the more -rep :pimp:

CavaliersFTW
11-11-2014, 08:04 PM
When ISH went down while I was minding my business I reacted how anyone should and panicked/blacked out in a state of rage. Injured myself and several others in the process.

For legal reasons I need to know, who's responsible for this!? Who's the one with blood on their hands!? :mad:

insidehoops
11-11-2014, 08:07 PM
For legal reasons I need to know, who's responsible for this!? Who's the one with blood on their hands!? :mad:

Andrew Bynum

Theoo
11-11-2014, 08:08 PM
When ISH went down while I was minding my business I reacted how anyone should and panicked/blacked out in a state of rage. Injured myself and several others in the process.

man i well defend you to court cavalierftw , that are unnecceptable men whoever let the server crash dont understand poeples depend on these website , you know i was play nba 2k 14 , i miss very big buckets clutch buckets , i have very very anger , blood to my veins , i go on insidehoop like i do to calm my nerve .. it are crashed.. well now i have tob uy new xbox controller :facepalm

Kblaze8855
11-11-2014, 08:10 PM
Anytime the site crashes I think something BIG happened and the servers just couldn't handle it.

So I start to Google Kobe, Bron, MJ because let's face it, if something did happen and it's not playoff time those are the 3 names that will crash it.

Same here. I went to espn.com expecting to see that Kobe was traded for Amare and Tim Hardaway Jr.

CavaliersFTW
11-11-2014, 08:11 PM
Andrew Bynum
:lol

CavaliersFTW
11-11-2014, 08:13 PM
man i well defend you to court cavalierftw , that are unnecceptable men whoever let the server crash dont understand poeples depend on these website , you know i was play nba 2k 14 , i miss very big buckets clutch buckets , i have very very anger , blood to my veins , i go on insidehoop like i do to calm my nerve .. it are crashed.. well now i have tob uy new xbox controller :facepalm
Thanks Theoo. Best of luck to Maimi Heat and their jumpball tips :cheers:

Bandito
11-11-2014, 08:25 PM
I was the culprit. I hacked ISH and tried to give it such a huge update so that it would finally come to 2014. It was impossible...:(

zoom17
11-11-2014, 08:30 PM
I was the culprit. I hacked ISH and tried to give it such a huge update so that it would finally come to 2014. It was impossible...:(

:roll:

NBAplayoffs2001
11-11-2014, 08:42 PM
I'm ok thanks for asking

NZStreetBaller
11-11-2014, 08:54 PM
ive never been on another nba forum but when this crashed i went and had a look and i honestly thought i was going to be sick. people have like signature GIFs and things i mean seriously it was the most annoying pointless thing ive ever seen. talk about being desperate for significance. what a gay and small minded sales pitch.

ISH forever:bowdown:

Theoo
11-11-2014, 10:19 PM
comone men ish hoop cant handle bigger avater right now , you got start with something smaller , like working member list , to big change well crash the forum