PDA

View Full Version : Woman pretends to be drunk. Immediately men try to take her home.

longhornfan1234
11-11-2014, 11:25 PM
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/11/drunk-girl-social-experiment.html. :facepalm animals.

bigkingsfan
11-11-2014, 11:38 PM
Where's the social experiment with unattractive girls.

KevinDurant35
11-11-2014, 11:41 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you suppose to take drunk women home? :confusedshrug:

longhornfan1234
11-12-2014, 12:05 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you suppose to take drunk women home? :confusedshrug:
Not when you're completely sober.

Draz
11-12-2014, 12:08 AM
There's also an experiment on females taking advantage over drunk men. Taking their shit, phones, wallet, etc

longhornfan1234
11-12-2014, 12:19 AM
There's also an experiment on females taking advantage over drunk men. Taking their shit, phones, wallet, etc

Stay on topic, f@ggot. These dudes are clearly taking advantage of this chick.

rezznor
11-12-2014, 12:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DCDYSJwwE4

men are thirsty in every galaxy

IcanzIIravor
11-12-2014, 12:24 AM
They look like concerned citizens to me.

ace23
11-12-2014, 12:38 AM
Fake

Mr. Jabbar
11-12-2014, 12:42 AM
cant blame em for trying shes beautiful :kobe:

Swaggin916
11-12-2014, 01:13 AM
Some hot girl walking around with bagged booze... I would be already be suspicious you never see that. I like the dude in the sunbrero looking hat lmao so random.

BTW this was stupid.

dunksby
11-12-2014, 03:53 AM
How the **** you gonna drive them home then?

sweggeh
11-12-2014, 03:57 AM
This is 100% fake and scripted you idiot.

Dresta
11-12-2014, 05:25 AM
If you get yourself into such a state that you are incapable of looking after yourself that is your own fault. There are always going to be predators willing to take advantage of vulnerable people, male or female, and for a woman, it's particularly stupid to get pass-out drunk, especially when you're on your own.

Pointless experiment, yet again. AND, she wasn't even drunk, so the reality is the only people who are being used and manipulated here are the men. There's a certain type of alcoholic woman who tends to sleep around all the time, and the guys looked like the kind of lowlifes who have no qualms sleeping with alcoholic messes.

Martin Amis's sister Sally, for example, ****ed the 'builders' - plural, she ****ed all the builders. Again, this is a grown woman, she is an adult, what does she expect a bunch of horny guys to act like? Her Daddy? The only point of this again seems to be a 'look how disgusting men are', which may be true, but women trying to pretend their humanity is somehow special or superior need to get real and accept that they're pretty ****ing disgusting as well.

Sarcastic
11-12-2014, 07:11 AM
So putting raw meat in front of a hungry dog, and watching him eat it is an experiment now?

alenleomessi
11-12-2014, 07:28 AM
your **** is gonna drive

dude77
11-12-2014, 07:49 AM

:oldlol:

dude77
11-12-2014, 08:04 AM
Maybe they were concern for her safety... :confusedshrug:

'I'll take you back to my place .. I got more beer there" indeed lol

GimmeThat
11-12-2014, 08:08 AM
try this experiment at a bar.

and maybe we can comment on it.

GimmeThat
11-12-2014, 08:18 AM
Wow. Amazing.

Good looking female is attracting the attention of men after she initiates contact, and they in turn try to get some.

Dudes don't need much of a trigger. This ain't no experiment. Dudes are dudes and we love puszy, it is hard wired in our brain to smash every day. Just like females require some finesse usually and know how to turn dudes down on a daily basis. This agenda is so ruhtarded it's hilarious. If there were experiments put in place to show women gold digging then you'd no doubt see women gold digging.

World we live in is so moronic. Change the experiment to a fat chick and watch her get ignored, then the experiment would still make the same sense, it'd not be pathetically one sidedly sympathetic to one gender, and actually be funny.

so your reasoning is that men love *****
and her reasoning is that she's drunk and how will people respond

we need to gather more thoughts and reasonings on the theory of 2 people on an island of various scenarios

Thorpesaurous
11-12-2014, 08:28 AM
This really is rediculous. That's a smoking hot chick. If they really want to treat this as an experiment, at least attempt to isolate the variable, have her randomly approach single guys asking for directions while she's sober and see how much the reactions change. I doubt it would change very much.

GimmeThat
11-12-2014, 08:43 AM
I'll bite.

maybe a drunk woman appears to be "cheaper" than a sober one approaching

or you know, less hassle.

GimmeThat
11-12-2014, 08:54 AM
I just now watched the video

Them dudes tryna take her home are on some thirsty shit :facepalm

But on the other hand, what does a girl being drunk in public in the middle of the day say? To these dudes, it says DTF.

Shittyness (drunk girl during the day) attracts shittyness (desperate dudes)

not gonna lie, having your heels broken and get stuck in the middle of the street is a much much better way to meet your soul mate

Dresta
11-12-2014, 08:56 AM
I just now watched the video

Them dudes tryna take her home are on some thirsty shit :facepalm

But on the other hand, what does a girl being drunk in public in the middle of the day say? To these dudes, it says DTF.

Shittyness (drunk girl during the day) attracts shittyness (desperate dudes)
Exactly. Lets not pretend behaving like that woman is isn't contemptible in the first place.

Charlie Sheen
11-12-2014, 12:28 PM
Lol. Hollywood Blvd isn't a safe place for any staggering drunk. man or woman you're begging to be robbed or worse.

step_back
11-12-2014, 12:28 PM
I wonder how many concerned men who weren't trying to take advantage of her were edited out?

macmac
11-12-2014, 12:48 PM
They might as well hire Nic Cage for their next social experiment, the acting can't get much worse

CelticBaller
11-12-2014, 01:31 PM
Obviously fake

russwest0
11-12-2014, 01:55 PM
I don't see the point of this video.

ArbitraryWater
11-12-2014, 02:38 PM
This really is rediculous. That's a smoking hot chick. If they really want to treat this as an experiment, at least attempt to isolate the variable, have her randomly approach single guys asking for directions while she's sober and see how much the reactions change. I doubt it would change very much.

I guess.. But is that an excuse?

Eh, not sure.

Thorpesaurous
11-12-2014, 03:18 PM
I guess.. But is that an excuse?

Eh, not sure.

Well what is this trying to prove then? I don't think you can take anything about the general treatment of single drunk women who are models, because this would be about as odd as being asked for directions from a Bigfoot.

You can probably say as much from this about a culture that his demanded a certain reaction about "reading signs" from women as anything else.

oh the horror
11-12-2014, 04:33 PM
And then she's pretending to be practically blacked out drunk in the middle of the day on Hollywood Blvd, carrying a can with a brown paper bag on it, meanwhile she looks like a model.

None of the men smelled something funny with that scenario?

theballerFKA Ace
11-12-2014, 05:33 PM
Looks staged.

Girl is smokin hot tho :eek:

Myth
11-12-2014, 05:40 PM
If you get yourself into such a state that you are incapable of looking after yourself that is your own fault.

Nice victim blaming there. Next you are going to tell me that she shouldn't dress the way she is.

oarabbus
11-12-2014, 06:06 PM
Lol @ her drinking out of a bag. Anyway, I'm not seeing the point here either. Scummy dudes trying to take home a scummy lady.

sweggeh
11-12-2014, 06:08 PM
Bunch of idiots on here believing some staged scripted shit. How dumb are people not to notice shitty acting like this. Its not even close to realistic.

ROCSteady
11-12-2014, 07:05 PM
Some hot girl walking around with bagged booze... I would be already be suspicious you never see that. I like the dude in the sunbrero looking hat lmao so random.

BTW this was stupid.

That's an Asian rice farmer hat :no:

That dude was :oldlol: though.

"Well go-awn and knock it back then!"

Rodmantheman
11-12-2014, 09:49 PM
That bad acting in the end:facepalm

Pushxx
11-12-2014, 10:34 PM
I like how people act like it's someone else's job to take care of you if you drink yourself into oblivion. Shitty decisions, shitty outcomes. That's life.

Also there's no way random people would consent to being in the video. Bad acting aside, of course...

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-16-2014, 06:21 PM
http://bcove.me/xank9u0p
Video was fake. Men we're tricked into it. Feminists pushing their agenda again.

Damn that is embarrassing. The **** is wrong with this world? :facepalm

DwnShft2Xcelr8
11-16-2014, 06:24 PM
Video was fake. Men we're tricked into it. Feminists pushing their agenda again.

I didn't know someone already posted the link. I made a separate thread for it. My bad.

sweggeh
11-16-2014, 06:31 PM
This is 100% fake and scripted you idiot.

Bunch of idiots on here believing some staged scripted shit. How dumb are people not to notice shitty acting like this. Its not even close to realistic.

Tried to tell you fools :facepalm

I always know when a Youtube "prank" or "experiment" is fake. You retards in here arguing when I told you it was fake as hell and no one wanted to listen. The less said about the retards in the Youtube comments who believed it, the better.

ace23
11-16-2014, 06:33 PM
Lol comments disabled and like/dislike bar now hidden on the original video.

And oh yea:

Fake

sweggeh
11-16-2014, 06:39 PM
Me and my ***** Ace knew the truth since day one. We have too much brain power and instinct for these losers. *High Five*

JEFFERSON MONEY
11-16-2014, 07:16 PM
Retarded ass females. Forgetting that freedom can only be given to a disciplined individual. And taht with great power comes great responsibility.

What's funny/ironic is that back when you were "oppressed" your father's or brothers or close male relatives would've protected you from sketchy predators like this. There would likely be no (or not as many) Elliot Rodger types or rapist types because strong civilized male figures would have culled that kind of despicable behavior. And to think Man actually projected their own sense of honor and righteousness on you thinking you were something under than a whiny child with no knowledge of ethics.

F*cking dumb cvnts. Using all their wit at the only thing they're good at doing. Stealing power and resources from men and turning against the hand that feeeds.

If (humanity) is playing a game of basketball, than mature developed basketball players best way of scoring (advancing and progressing forward technologically, morally etc.) is to coerce and have each player pick up the slack for any shortcomings of the other players (humans to quickly rebuke and redirect. It needs no antagonization and demonization. That's the mark of a juvenile brain. And we only need a quick glance at Schopenhauer or Neitzche for taht one.

Let's not quickly forget the female gender
a) has formed giant fan clubs for serial killers, the scum and true danger to humanity
b) divorce rape people of higher moral conduct.. on a daily basis in lieu of exciting types
c) being the gatekeepers of sex have created an atmosphere that compels dudes to be hipsters, metros and other wastes of space
d) continue to be played like fiddles to whatever local stage the media goes through.. whether it's sh!tty rap/pop music, talking crap about men, without exercising their most precious given intellectual muscles
e) butchered the great books (Illiad, Odyssey, Aeneid, Divine Comedy) and great works of art in the humanities with gay necrophiliac beastiality books like Twilight or that garbage film Divergent with its absurd theme
f) murdered 50,000,000 infants (some are justified but this number stands)
g) Lie all day, every day on a daily basis
h) ... and the list goes on.
i) Complain and whine incessantly about everything.

What a complete and utter backfire. American males have extended grace to their female counterparts AFTER blessing them with inventions like the vacuum cleaner, refrigerators, dusters, Febreze, and this is what they get in return. And guys in the Middle East who smack them around get treated 90000X better? Being robbed of their own dream by guys in big police uniforms, corrupt laws, severing any incentive towards fatherhood, and the decay of the nation that managed to be.. for a brief time.. the paragon of liberty.. something it took focused morally courageous people spent decades on.

It's seriously a case of teenagers acting up being given too much freedom.

LOL at the music as well. Sounds like some videogame boss music. How delightfully atrocious that a foreboding and ominous theme could be so unfitting in the video. Like trying to amp up a crowd of men at a sports arena by playing Manson's The Fight Song :oldlol:

And to think women like Thatcher, Curie, Merkel, Rand, Kiyosaki, Rufuspaul's wife fight hard to elevate womanhood into something other than narcissist sociopaths. And then five steps back they goooo

ace23
11-16-2014, 07:21 PM
Me and my ***** Ace knew the truth since day one. We have too much brain power and instinct for these losers. *High Five*
:pimp: