PDA

View Full Version : Which team is more overrated?... The Raptors or the Warriors?

Olacinco
11-12-2014, 09:30 AM
Golden State is the same exact team from last year expect Now with an inexperienced head coach. Not to mention Steph has only been given more of a green light to show off his chucking ability.
If they could play anywhere above average defense they'd be decent but it's physically impossible with scrubs like Klay on your team lulz.
:yaohappy:

Now the raptors...

ayyyy lmao.. But who was strength of schedule?

Brooklyn eliminated them in Canada, Now it's only bound to happen again..

Das it mane, So... Which teams is more overhyped?:confusedshrug:

navy
11-12-2014, 09:32 AM
Overrated by who?

Nash-tastic
11-12-2014, 09:34 AM
Well nobody is really saying their title contenders. They're both playing really solid basketball right now and are young and ever improving so their fans do have something to be excited for.

Olacinco
11-12-2014, 09:41 AM
Well nobody is really saying their title contenders. They're both playing really solid basketball right now and are young and ever improving so their fans do have something to be excited for.

Obviously there not title contenders.. but there not even good at basketball.. I laugh every time I see the Raptors play lulz. Taking advantage of lottery teams while still being mediocre for now and the foreseeable future lolz

MMM
11-12-2014, 09:42 AM
Warriors lack inexperience make em more overrated

navy
11-12-2014, 09:47 AM
What?

dilley
11-12-2014, 09:49 AM
how many accounts do you have doe? :biggums:

Sakkreth
11-12-2014, 09:50 AM

How high are you bro ?

Warfan
11-12-2014, 09:53 AM
How high are you bro ?

:oldlol: I think he's referring to another thread where someone said the Dubs were overrated because they 'lack inexperience' or something like that, they were talking about Steve Kerr I think

BIG FURB
11-12-2014, 09:54 AM
:facepalm Is this really what ISH has been reduced to? Smh, sad man

Done_And_Done
11-12-2014, 10:18 AM
Obviously there not title contenders.. but there not even good at basketball.. I laugh every time I see the Raptors play lulz. Taking advantage of lottery teams while still being mediocre for now and the foreseeable future lolz

The hell you laughing at lol. Really though...

You're right, we're not title contenders at this time but your other comment is straight nonsense. Good teams find a way to amass victories against the dumpster ones and that's exactly what we've done. We're a young, up and coming team who is still trying to figure out and only going to continue improving as time surpasses...

Qwyjibo
11-12-2014, 11:31 AM
Wow, they really do make you laugh. You're even typing out your apparent laughing in your posts.

Lebron23
11-12-2014, 11:36 AM
It's the early part of this season. With the way both of these teams are playing one of them might even reach the conference finals.

OncePerMonth
11-12-2014, 11:43 AM
Team with new pieces = Don't expect much from them because they have to jell and get chemistry

Team with same pieces = Don't expect more from them because they don't have any new pieces

All Net
11-12-2014, 12:05 PM
how many accounts do you have doe? :biggums:
One less now....

What a moron. He's a perfect example why school is important

Enjoy your vacation little boy

3peated
11-12-2014, 12:07 PM
golden state hasnt even attempted to use bogut this season. when they do that team is going to be insane

oarabbus
11-12-2014, 05:47 PM
Team with new pieces = Don't expect much from them because they have to jell and get chemistry

Team with same pieces = Don't expect more from them because they don't have any new pieces

:oldlol: this... OP isn't the smartest fellow around.

smoovegittar
11-12-2014, 05:49 PM
One less now....

What a moron. He's a perfect example why school is important

Enjoy your vacation little boy

Thanks. Magic fan talking trash. :facepalm

Smoke117
11-12-2014, 05:56 PM
golden state hasnt even attempted to use bogut this season. when they do that team is going to be insane

It annoys me that they rarely (if ever) feed him in the post. Especially considering how turnover prone this offense becomes when everyone starts over passing. He should be getting touches regularly in their half court sets. They should also take it easy on the pace...they are a great defensive team...they don't need to run and gun teams out of the building.

Mass Debator
11-12-2014, 06:01 PM
I don't think they're overrated. If you talk about overachieving, it's definitely the Raptors even though they haven't really won against a great team yet.

oarabbus
11-12-2014, 06:10 PM
It annoys me that they rarely (if ever) feed him in the post. Especially considering how turnover prone this offense becomes when everyone starts over passing. He should be getting touches regularly in their half court sets. They should also take it easy on the pace...they are a great defensive team...they don't need to run and gun teams out of the building.

They've been using him a bit. He had a couple huge games but was a bit more quiet. He does need to be aggressive and look to score more, however, he is the type of guy who wants to pass/playmake first.

Legends66NBA7
11-12-2014, 06:59 PM
I don't think they're overrated. If you talk about overachieving, it's definitely the Raptors even though they haven't really won against a great team yet.

Which are the great teams in the NBA ?

Ariza4three
11-12-2014, 07:02 PM
Do people really think JTF is Olacinco?

iTare
11-12-2014, 07:06 PM
Do people really think JTF is Olacinco?
Hey i know u

blood yes
11-12-2014, 09:52 PM
Wow, they really do make you laugh. You're even typing out your apparent laughing in your posts.
Man, shut the **** up u ****ing hypocrite. You're the LAST person who should be talking.

Around this same time last year, the Raptors beat a really good team and I said that the Raptors had a good shot at the playoffs (btw, not a raptors fan).

You then barged in and started saying how i was a ****ing idiot and how the raptors should tank and trade Lowry and all this dumb shit.

You didn't even have faith in ur own ****ing team, so shut the **** up

Legends66NBA7
11-12-2014, 10:39 PM
Man, shut the **** up u ****ing hypocrite. You're the LAST person who should be talking.

Around this same time last year, the Raptors beat a really good team and I said that the Raptors had a good shot at the playoffs (btw, not a raptors fan).

You then barged in and started saying how i was a ****ing idiot and how the raptors should tank and trade Lowry and all this dumb shit.

You didn't even have faith in ur own ****ing team, so shut the **** up

Relax.

Around the same time last year, the Raptors were 3-5. The night before they came off a loss vs the Rockets in double OT, the infamous Rudy Gay 37 shots game. They beat Memphis the day after, but they were struggling themselves with a new coach and system before they turned it around later on the season.

Masai already said that he wasn't go to stay in the middle. He traded Gay and Lowry was in trade rumours for a month. There was a trade in place to sent Lowry to New York. It was supposed to be a rebuild.

Q does have a pessimistic history on ISH, but the direction of the franchise can do that. He does have a positive history too and has said a lot of praise of this team too. By the way, he has a way of being cruelly funny too. Don't let it get to you so much on what he says.

poido123
11-13-2014, 12:12 AM
Things to take out of this thread:

Jameer's burrow was filled up with cement.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-13-2014, 12:21 AM
Neither. I don't think anybody really thinks the Raptors are gonna be better than the Cavs/Bulls when it's all said and done. Same with GSW and the Spurs/Thunder.