PDA

View Full Version :

fiddy
11-12-2014, 05:51 PM
Our NATO ally loves Americans :oldlol:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ef9_1415818106

theballerFKA Ace
11-12-2014, 06:05 PM
I support our troops and feel bad for them that this happened but I can only imagine how we would treat foreign soldiers on our soil. We extend our power all over the globe, we can't expect everyone to be happy with it.

sweggeh
11-12-2014, 06:09 PM
I support our troops and feel bad for them that this happened but I can only imagine how we would treat foreign soldiers on our soil. We extend our power all over the globe, we can't expect everyone to be happy with it.

That is the end of this thread right there.

No place for hypocrisy.

nightprowler10
11-12-2014, 07:11 PM
Istanbul is some no name 3rd world dump.
:biggums:

sweggeh
11-12-2014, 07:13 PM
Istanbul is some no name 3rd world dump.

:biggums:

KingBeasley08
11-13-2014, 03:02 AM
F*ck Turkey. We should start arming Kurds and make Kurdistan the second Israel of the region. We need new Middle Eastern allies we can count on

oarabbus
11-13-2014, 03:50 AM
We sure as hell don't do this.
Istanbul is some no name 3rd world dump. Next time they pull this I will personally go over and kick some ass.

Istanbul is not a country :facepalm

Driveslow
11-13-2014, 04:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKfuS6gfxPY

there you go

TheMan
11-13-2014, 04:17 AM
Istanbul is some no name 3rd world dump. Next time they pull this I will personally go over and kick some ass.
Mouth breathing meathead exposed

GimmeThat
11-13-2014, 08:29 AM
I'm not a veteran.

but my assumption for foreign soldiers is simple

when they are not pointing a gun at someone, or serving the military

all they want to do is go home

ALBballer
11-13-2014, 10:43 AM
What a bunch of illiterate peasants as if that poor guy has any say in the matter.

Maybe the Turks should go home afterall they are not indigenous to Constantinople.

sweggeh
11-13-2014, 10:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKfuS6gfxPY

there you go

Damn, that is great.

KyrieTheFuture
11-13-2014, 05:36 PM
What a bunch of illiterate peasants as if that poor guy has any say in the matter.

Maybe the Turks should go home afterall they are not indigenous to Constantinople.
I would wager that half the planet is not indigenous to wherever they live.

BasedTom
11-13-2014, 05:54 PM
F*ck Turkey. We should start arming Kurds and make Kurdistan the second Israel of the region. We need new Middle Eastern allies we can count on
Yes, clearly what the world needs is for us to draw arbitrary lines and mindlessly create new countries and instate US "friendly" regimes. It worked out greatly with Africa and Israel. And who can forget the countless interventions in Latin America.

Sure thing, Mr. Wolfowitz. :rolleyes:

ace23
11-13-2014, 06:05 PM
I would wager that half the planet is not indigenous to wherever they live.
The vast majority of the planet is not indigenous to where they live.

NBAplayoffs2001
11-13-2014, 06:41 PM

Have been to Istanbul and no it is not. Maybe now in the past year or so it has gotten worst. It's my favorite foreign city. Beautiful architecture, fascinating history, and beautiful girls.

KingBeasley08
11-13-2014, 07:26 PM
Yes, clearly what the world needs is for us to draw arbitrary lines and mindlessly create new countries and instate US "friendly" regimes. It worked out greatly with Africa and Israel. And who can forget the countless interventions in Latin America.

Sure thing, Mr. Wolfowitz. :rolleyes:
The Kurds already love us. There is no need to install American friendly leaders as they have always been on our side even when we didn't help em out to appease Turkey. Well fck Turkey. I say we support the people who have always been our allies and been on the receiving end of multiple genocide attempts from other Middle Eastern states. There's no reason the Kurds should not have their own country