PDA

View Full Version : A Thread About Shit Leaders

sick_brah07
11-12-2014, 07:17 PM
lets name and shame some crap leaders (not cruel and evil leaders im talking embarrassing leaders )

i'll start

TONY ABBOTT (Australia's minister)

first and for most he is one of the ugliest humans I've seen

his whole campaign was around getting us out of debt (has barely lowered it)

potentially screwing Australia's health care system ( we are basically going from a Canadian system towards an american system)

and to top it off he publically stated he would threaten and "shirt front" VLADIMIR PUTIN which has now resulted in Russian war ships heading to Australia lol

thanks TONY

Balla_Status
11-12-2014, 07:25 PM
lets name and shame some crap leaders (not cruel and evil leaders im talking embarrassing leaders )

i'll start

TONY ABBOTT (Australia's minister)

first and for most he is one of the ugliest humans I've seen

his whole campaign was around getting us out of debt (has barely lowered it)

potentially screwing Australia's health care system ( we are basically going from a Canadian system towards an american system)

and to top it off he publically stated he would threaten and "shirt front" VLADIMIR PUTIN which has now resulted in Russian war ships heading to Australia lol

thanks TONY

G20 SUMMIT

Dude you ever think that maybe the healthcare system you have is simply unaffordable and is unattainable at the current rate? That's probably why there are incentives to NOT use the public healthcare system and why people have to start paying to see a doctor (like $4-$6 isnt it?).

What's ****ed is how long it takes to get a medicare levy exemption certificate. I'm ****ing american. I can't use your public healthcare system. Give me my money back.

sick_brah07
11-12-2014, 07:32 PM
G20 SUMMIT

Dude you ever think that maybe the healthcare system you have is simply unaffordable and is unattainable at the current rate?

yes i know vlad takes security to the g20 summit, i just find it funny that abott tried to act tough and has basically been made to look like an idiot

and yes the Medicare system is unaffordable i understand that, but australias tax system is a complete joke big companies get away with murder when it comes to avoiding and minimising tax, so this whole pretending they want to save the country money is complete BS

anyway don't want this to become a political thing, i just think tony is an embarrassing, cringe worthy leader and id rather laugh about it then get mad