PDA

View Full Version : Lakers awful

triangleoffense
11-12-2014, 11:37 PM
Their pieces just don't fit, even when their marquee players have good nights they are still horrible. This team makes absolutely no sense you couldn't hire Red Auerbach/Phil Jackson and fix this team without cutting every player other than Bryant and a few of the rookies.

JohnFreeman
11-12-2014, 11:38 PM
According to Laker fans they are getting Rose, Love and Durant though :oldlol:

triangleoffense
11-12-2014, 11:41 PM
Most of the Laker fans that post a lot on the laker forums are delusional; with that said though Lakers always have a shot at getting big free agents.. not like Nash really helped but Gasol and Shaq not to mention getting PJ as the coach panned out beautifully... management just needs to take a step back and they hopefully understand that.

r15mohd
11-12-2014, 11:44 PM
Most of the Laker fans that post a lot on the laker forums are delusional; with that said though Lakers always have a shot at getting big free agents.. not like Nash really helped but Gasol and Shaq not to mention getting PJ as the coach panned out beautifully... management just needs to take a step back and they hopefully understand that.

Dr Buss ain't around anymore to help draw that want to LA. I don't think anyone cares to play for Jeannie, or her brother, running this LAL team IMO

triangleoffense
11-12-2014, 11:51 PM
Dr Buss ain't around anymore to help draw that want to LA. I don't think anyone cares to play for Jeannie, or her brother, running this LAL team IMO
Jeannie is sadly the most capable of the two, her brother is a mediocre thoroughbred scout at best... both living on daddy's money for quite a while. Jeannie is at least more grounded but unfortunately the biggest upside to her is her connection to Pjax.. I think at this point they both understand that and are letting Mitch have his way with the team.. at least I hope so

NZStreetBaller
11-13-2014, 12:41 AM
Lakers in my mind without a doubt are the worst team in the league

Cold soul
11-13-2014, 01:45 AM
Lakers in my mind without a doubt are the worst team in the league

Sadly, we just might be other than Orlando and 76ers that's about it.

sammichoffate
11-13-2014, 02:00 AM
Sadly, we just might be other than Orlando and 76ers that's about it.76er's would be better if Kobe wasn't on the roster, that's how shit this team is right now :lol

KDthunderup
11-13-2014, 02:09 AM
All the deals to bring in Howard and Nash was what really ****ed them up long-term

Mr. Jabbar
11-13-2014, 02:28 AM
it would be cool if we could lure a star who is not 50 years old (nash) or mentally handicapped (dwight)

Mr Feeny
11-13-2014, 02:31 AM
it would be cool if we could lure a star who is not 50 years old (nash) or mentally handicapped (dwight)

And if you weren't stuck with a 39% shooting chucker.

Mr. Jabbar
11-13-2014, 02:34 AM

ill keep the leagues top scorer, even at 36 :applause:

Mr Feeny
11-13-2014, 02:37 AM
ill keep the leagues top scorer, even at 36 :applause:

Keep him all the way to the lottery:roll:

Mr. Jabbar
11-13-2014, 02:37 AM
Keep him all the way to the lottery:roll:

top scorer + #1 draft pick win/win

Mr Feeny
11-13-2014, 02:43 AM
top scorer + #1 draft pick win/win

Lottery again = lose again:applause:

DonDadda59
11-13-2014, 03:02 AM

Harden is shooting 39% too but Dwight is still leading the Rocket to a 7-1 record. The exact inverse of the Bean led Lakers 1-7 record.

Coincidence? :confusedshrug:

fiddy
11-13-2014, 03:12 AM
And Boogie

Mr Feeny
11-13-2014, 03:21 AM
Harden is shooting 39% too but Dwight is still leading the Rocket to a 7-1 record. The exact inverse of the Bean led Lakers 1-7 record.

Coincidence? :confusedshrug:

Not at all. Kobe had this same Dwight but pushed him to save another chucker. Could have been in LA leading Kobe to a winning record but unfortunately, Bean didn't want him:(

RoseCity07
11-13-2014, 03:43 AM
This kid argued with me months ago when I said how bad the Lakers are going to be. When he brought up Boozer I tried to explain to him how he's on the Lakers because no one else wants him. This Laker team wasn't going to be winning any games this year even at 100%. Boozer is a team cancer. Nick Young is too. Kobe has just given up all hope with the way he's chucking. This year is about his stats.

Good thing is they are going to get a top pick next year.

AirFederer
11-13-2014, 03:53 AM
Kobe last night: FG%: 35
Rest of team: FG%: 44

Still Kobe shot a staggering 33,3% of Lakes attempts.

Lakers lose by 7.

Kobe`s reaction:

"It should be fixable," Bryant said. "We just need to plug the lane and take care of the paint."

:facepalm :facepalm :lol :lol :lol

Dat bball IQ :applause:

Just hoisting to pass MJ etc.

Meanwhile a player like D Wade shoots 50+%, and keeping teammates involved.

Fvck, when are Lakers fans gonna turn on Kobe, and see what objective viewers has seen for years :confusedshrug:

Artillery
11-13-2014, 04:11 AM
The Lakers, like Dr Buss himself, are a rotting corpse. Putid, awful, sickening. Worst team in the league.

chazzy
11-13-2014, 04:19 AM
The Lakers, like Dr Buss himself, are a rotting corpse
dude

RoundMoundOfReb
11-13-2014, 04:28 AM
There is literally not a single player or coach (other than maybe Julius Randle) worth building around on this team.

oarabbus
11-13-2014, 04:31 AM
There is literally not a single player or coach (other than maybe Julius Randle) worth building around on this team.

Sacre's sideline dancing abilities are second to none. Maybe Kent Bazemore. I'd want him on my bench.

imnew09
11-13-2014, 05:05 AM
We tanking this season. Nash went down, Nick young went down, Julius Randle went down :cry: All 3 could be starters...What else you expect us to do?

r15mohd
11-13-2014, 09:52 AM
Jeannie is sadly the most capable of the two, her brother is a mediocre thoroughbred scout at best... both living on daddy's money for quite a while. Jeannie is at least more grounded but unfortunately the biggest upside to her is her connection to Pjax.. I think at this point they both understand that and are letting Mitch have his way with the team.. at least I hope so

it would be best if they sit back, enjoy box seats, and let Mitch lead the full basketball operations in LAL...however, we know that Jeannie and her bro won't sit aside and is why I doubt they land the names like they used to. Dr Buss was the significance...he's no longer there and that will hold its weight IMO.

maybe they'll prove me wrong...we'll have to see though