PDA

View Full Version : Bookmark this: Clippers won't make it past round 1 (explained).

Connor B
11-13-2014, 12:55 AM
Teams that can beat them in a seven game series: Spurs, healthy Thunder, Warriors, Rockets, Grizzlies, then you've got the Mavericks, Trail-Blazers, and maybe even Suns who would make it competitive at the very least.

The way the seedlings break down, let's say they get 4th, and that's being nice. Right now I think saying three of the Spurs, Grizzlies, Warriors, Rockets (if not all four) will comfortably be past them. I think that's fair. So they are the 4 seed, best case scenario, and they still have to take on the 5 seed, which could very well be the Thunder. Let's say they drop down to 6, all of a sudden they might be playing one of the better teams.

I know it is early, but they have major problems on defense, they aren't getting into the lane enough, Griffin looks rusty (though is sick), Barnes looks awful, Paul may have taken a step back...this is a very good team still of course but right now, in this loaded west, I do not consider them a contender at all and will say, right here, right now, bookmark this, they lose in round one.

No troll, I truly believe this statement.

navy
11-13-2014, 12:56 AM
Clippers making it to the second round confirmed. Bookmarked.

ProfessorMurder
11-13-2014, 01:01 AM
Clippers gonna Clip. No news here.

Won't get to the WCF. Deandre will get maxed out and leave. Team will wallow and be the Clippers.

Tale as old as time.

steve
11-13-2014, 01:01 AM
Good god, why do you even care? Are you more concerned with being "right" or just enjoying basketball?

Im Still Ballin
11-13-2014, 01:09 AM
steven!

whats up bro!

Le Shaqtus
11-13-2014, 01:29 AM
I don't think anyone will be surprised if they don't.

Beastmode88
11-13-2014, 01:36 AM
I see OKC vs Clippers first round and OKC will knock them out. Book it.