PDA

View Full Version : Constipation

J Shuttlesworth
11-13-2014, 01:27 AM
It ****ing sucks.

After a day or two, you realize you're constipated.

A day or two after that, you realize you're CONSTIPATED.

You realize that you really need to take a shit to stay healthy, so you work hard to try and do whatever you can to shit. Maybe after several minutes on the toilet, you'll shit out a grape sized solid chunk, but that's all you get. You know you've eaten more than that. You should be pooping way more. However, the only other thing you get are occasional farts, and they smell bad.

Then, after a week, you start to feel like you might be having a medical issue, and you start looking stuff up online. You start thinking you might have impacted bowels, and get scared, so you ramp up your efforts. Your farts are smelling worse now.

Then you start experiencing weird pains. The amount of shit in your body starts pushing against other organs, making you generally uncomfortable and sometimes you get shooting pains in areas you shouldn't be getting them. At this point, your farts are ****ing awful, and you're ashamed of them.

A few days after, your sole goal becomes taking a shit. Nothing else really matters. Sex drive? Completely gone. Desire to hang out with friends? Completely gone. Want to eat? You've eaten so much over the last 1.5 weeks and haven't shit at all. Is your body pulling more nutrients out of your stored up shit? If you eat anything else, you feel like you'll throw up. You feel full, disgusting, and all you want to do is take care of yourself and take a shit. When I fart, I cry.

After that, you are seriously on the verge of going to the doctor about it. Maybe you should have gone sooner. Has all of the farting eliminated your body's ability to poop on it's own? If you'd held them in, would you have pooped? What if? WHAT IF? God, help me.

When you finally take that dump, it's like the weirdest, most glorious feeling you've ever had. You look down in triumph. It's over. It's all over.

Im Still Ballin
11-13-2014, 01:32 AM
Too long, poo smeared on gooch.

PullupJay
11-13-2014, 02:02 AM
Eat more Fiber bro

oarabbus
11-13-2014, 03:10 AM
My farts are so bad I'm ashamed of them a lot of the time

TylerOO
11-13-2014, 03:21 AM
Ive never experienced this in my life.

Nanners
11-13-2014, 03:28 AM
do you only eat hot pockets or something?

PHX_Phan
11-13-2014, 03:47 AM
I don't think I've ever gone a day without shitting. A week? The ****? I'd probably go to the doctor at that point, especially if this is a reoccurring problem.

Smook A.
11-13-2014, 03:54 AM
Things you need when you're constipated...

-Anything that covers your nose. Like a surgical mask. Bathroom is gonna start smelling like a raw sewage after a while. Make sure you also have an air freshener
-A phone, magazine, tablet, or just anything that'll keep you entertained. It gets boring as hell after 10 minutes of sitting on the toilet. F*cking 2 minutes on the toilet feels like an hour.

tomtucker
11-13-2014, 02:10 PM
damn homie........Stop getting your shit pushed in
-
surely you can find other ways to make money

NoGunzJustSkillz
11-13-2014, 02:13 PM
stool softener.

~primetime~
11-13-2014, 02:16 PM
I too have never experienced this...sounds awful

Why would you not be guzzling bottles of laxatives though? That should make every thing just pour out...

cuad
11-13-2014, 02:42 PM
This wouldn't happen if you didn't eat shit.

Patrick Chewing
11-13-2014, 02:45 PM
Worse than constipation is holding in farts for an extensive period of time (like being in school or at work).

StephHamann
11-13-2014, 02:54 PM
Watch this great man OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZs5ROkC0G8

:bowdown:

Dresta
11-13-2014, 02:55 PM
coffee and cigarettes are your saviours

Charlie Sheen
11-13-2014, 03:00 PM
I too have never experienced this...sounds awful

Why would you not be guzzling bottles of laxatives though? That should make every thing just pour out...

diarrhea isnt relief just shiFts the problem. lol only been constipated when i taking narcs by the handful. hurt bad

SugarHill
11-13-2014, 03:02 PM
coffee and cigarettes are your saviours
:applause:

zoom17
11-13-2014, 03:05 PM
Drink lots of water and eat more fiber. Sounds like you have a shitty diet.