PDA

View Full Version : But but scott brooks cant coach and you cant win any games with no stars

Akrazotile
11-13-2014, 01:31 AM
Remember tony kornheiser telled me on the telivision that its all about stars and you cant win a baskrtball game without teh superstars and only teh stars matter cause teh stars win ringzzzz so Thunder supposed to go 0-82 until de superstars come back

Okc won three games no stars so far
Top 10 goat superstar kobe with rings has won 1 game so far

But lakers fans say no can win if kobe no shoot 30 times bc no other stars :(

RoundMoundOfReb
11-13-2014, 01:31 AM
To be fair, OKC is stacked.

Mr. Jabbar
11-13-2014, 01:32 AM
this one is not a troll, hes just dumb, i can feel it

Akrazotile
11-13-2014, 01:35 AM
To be fair, OKC is stacked.

Nah uh, its 2 superstars and only rec league players, every time okc win a game its bc superstars carried them

Its all about starses and everyone else suck.

Beastmode88
11-13-2014, 01:35 AM
Remember that time the "best player" in the world teamed up with 2 superstars and a coach with a championship ring but lost to an all star and a bunch of role players?

Doranku
11-13-2014, 01:39 AM
OKC would be 0-8 if they played the Lakers schedule.

SOD 21
11-13-2014, 01:40 AM
This is the most impressive coaching in Scott Brooks career, IMO.

He's been getting great effort from an undermanned team, his team is running better offense, he's implemented a zone out of necessity, he's called out players publicly. I am impressed.

Now can he hold his stars accountable as well? We'll see.

chazzy
11-13-2014, 01:41 AM
OKC's offense fell from 6th to 28th, defense from 6th to 18th, and their 3 wins were against the Nuggets, Bucks, and Celtics. GREAT thread OP, really going against the grain! A true basketball hipster savant.

What's next, a rant about how everyone wears checkered shirts and vans? I wish we could see the world the way you do

SouBeachTalents
11-13-2014, 01:43 AM
Remember that time the "best player" in the world teamed up with 2 superstars and a coach with a championship ring but lost to an all star and a bunch of role players?

Lol, so Bosh is a "superstar" but Dirk merely an "all-star"

Akrazotile
11-13-2014, 01:45 AM
This is the most impressive coaching in Scott Brooks career, IMO.

He's been getting great effort from an undermanned team, his team is running better offense, he's implemented a zone out of necessity, he's called out players publicly. I am impressed.

Now can he hold his stars accountable as well? We'll see.

The problem is if Russell Westbrook goes ballhog chucker completely on his own, the idiot fans blame Brooks for not implementing an offense. If he were to bench Russell Westbrook, the idiot fans would scream and shout about him sitting a superrstar.

Theres nothing he can do. As long as Chuckbrook is in the lineup he is going to go 1 on 5, and the stupid idiot proles in the public are always going to blame everything on Brooks bc theyre dumb brainless ants who never actually blame the chucker bc he finishes with high point totals. Its always the guys around him or the coach. These fans are really just some kinda geniuses, I tell ya what.

SOD 21
11-13-2014, 01:53 AM
The problem is if Russell Westbrook goes ballhog chucker completely on his own, the idiot fans blame Brooks for not implementing an offense. If he were to bench Russell Westbrook, the idiot fans would scream and shout about him sitting a superrstar.

Theres nothing he can do. As long as Chuckbrook is in the lineup he is going to go 1 on 5, and the stupid idiot proles in the public are always going to blame everything on Brooks bc theyre dumb brainless ants who never actually blame the chucker bc he finishes with high point totals. Its always the guys around him or the coach. These fans are really just some kinda geniuses, I tell ya what.

Brooks did bench him in Game 2 against Dallas in the 2011 playoffs in the fourth quarter and left Eric Maynor in the game instead. It's been done, just not often enough.

dontgetchoked
11-13-2014, 02:33 AM

everytime someone brings up westbrooks chucking to scott brooks he says they need him to do that and its part of the plan. so it seems hes encouraging his chucking which would be bad coaching...

3ball
11-13-2014, 02:37 AM
okc just needed a few games to get acclaimated without the big 2.

but their league-leading bench will carry them to at least .500 ball from here on out.

plus morrow and lamb are back.

Graviton
11-13-2014, 02:45 AM
everytime someone brings up westbrooks chucking to scott brooks he says they need him to do that and its part of the plan. so it seems hes encouraging his chucking which would be bad coaching...
Haven't seen Westbrook chuck in a while. In the only game he played for a good amount vs Blazers they had the lead when he went to the bench and he was 10-20. Then when he comes back Blazers are hot and blowing them out, he has no choice but to chuck to try and bring them back but it was already too late. :confusedshrug:

Also can't ignore the fact he averaged 8APG in his 2nd/3rd season and took 14-17 shots, only after Brooks wanted him to take a bigger load did his shot attempts start to go up. In every interview Scott keeps saying "We want Russ to stay aggressive blah blah". But the blame is on a 23-25 year old for following his coach's instructions? Does anyone even watch OKC offense? It's mostly ISOs with Westbrook and Durant taking turns with the ball.

KDthunderup
11-13-2014, 02:50 AM
Haven't seen Westbrook chuck in a while. In the only game he played for a good amount vs Blazers they had the lead when he went to the bench and he was 10-20. Then when he comes back Blazers are hot and blowing them out, he has no choice but to chuck to try and bring them back but it was already too late. :confusedshrug:

Also can't ignore the fact he averaged 8APG in his 2nd/3rd season and took 14-17 shots, only after Brooks wanted him to take a bigger load did his shot attempts start to go up. In every interview Scott keeps saying "We want Russ to stay aggressive blah blah". But the blame is on a 23-25 year old for following his coach's instructions? Does anyone even watch OKC offense? It's mostly ISOs with Westbrook and Durant taking turns with the ball.
Why are you a cavs fan now bro?

Graviton
11-13-2014, 02:54 AM
Why are you a cavs fan now bro?
It's supposed to be sarcastic. :lol

KDthunderup
11-13-2014, 02:54 AM
It's supposed to be sarcastic. :lol
Ah right :lol

Heavincent
11-13-2014, 03:09 AM
What the hell is the OP going on about? The Thunder have looked horrid this year, as I expected.

They win 1 game against the shitty ass Celtics to bring their record to 3-6, and of course here comes the OP with his "tuff role playas are what win ya games! Not GLORY boys like Durant and Westbrook" mantra.

If OP started a team, he would take Derek Fisher and Kendrick Perkins with his first two picks, just because he's like, different man! He doesn't conform man!

Akrazotile
11-13-2014, 03:13 AM
What the hell is the OP going on about? The Thunder have looked horrid this year, as I expected.

They win 1 game against the shitty ass Celtics to bring their record to 3-6, and of course here comes the OP with his "tuff role playas are what win ya games! Not GLORY boys like Durant and Westbrook" mantra.

If OP started a team, he would take Derek Fisher and Kendrick Perkins with his first two picks, just because he's like, different man! He doesn't conform man!

Would never take Perkins, I currently have him ranked last out of however many NBA players there are.

I would definitely take prime Fisher over any volume chuckers with a career FG% under 46. Fisher has 5 rings.

Five rings bro. Derek Fisher. Five rings. Tied with Duncan.

Graviton
11-13-2014, 03:38 AM
Would never take Perkins, I currently have him ranked last out of however many NBA players there are.

I would definitely take prime Fisher over any volume chuckers with a career FG% under 46. Fisher has 5 rings.

Five rings bro. Derek Fisher. Five rings. Tied with Duncan.
Robert Horry has 7 though, 7 RINGS BRO. More than Jordan, I know who I am taking with the #1 pick in an all-time draft. :bowdown:

Akrazotile
11-13-2014, 03:53 AM
Robert Horry has 7 though, 7 RINGS BRO. More than Jordan, I know who I am taking with the #1 pick in an all-time draft. :bowdown:

Gots to be B-ill aka BReezy aka B-Russ aka BR6 aka The Fly Swatter aka 11 Rangz aka GOATWINNER

Its all about dem rings baby. Keep gettin dem rings.

How many rings u got dawg?

oarabbus
11-13-2014, 03:59 AM
Yo OP, judging by your post you aren't aware... they beat Boston.

KG215
11-13-2014, 05:17 AM

Wouldn't go that far. They had a lead going into the 4th quarter against the Blazers. Were only down one against the Clippers late in the game and just came up short. Were competitive with the Raptors for three quarters. Damn near beat the Grizzlies. Blew out the Nuggets and Celtics, and fairly soundly beat the Kings.

They've actually been competitive in all but one game. Considering they've played most of the season with a seemingly different 8-9 man roster every two or three games, I'd say they've actually looked better than expected.

andremiller07
11-13-2014, 07:12 AM
It's the greatness of Steve Adams and Ibaka

masonanddixon
11-13-2014, 07:15 AM
Most 'fans' who hate Brooks are Durant-only fans who dislike Westbrook and Brooks.

Same thing with Lebron 'fans' who feel the need to denigrate everyone else in order to prop up their hero. It's lame as hell.

JohnMax
11-13-2014, 09:09 AM

http://i.imgur.com/RW3Rq7d.gif

Akrazotile
11-14-2014, 12:12 AM
http://i.imgur.com/RW3Rq7d.gif

Thank you!

Budadiiii
11-14-2014, 12:30 AM
Thank you!
Hey Chris, you balding delinquent, stop talking shit about my fave player or I'll have you REPORTED TO THE AUTHORITIES OF INSIDEHOOPS! This thread will be deleted and you will be BANNED!

Dissing someones favorite player is very serious. Very serious.

JohnFreeman
11-14-2014, 12:32 AM
Hey Chris, you balding delinquent, stop talking shit about my fave player or I'll have you REPORTED TO THE AUTHORITIES OF INSIDEHOOPS! This thread will be deleted and you will be BANNED!

:roll:

Akrazotile
11-14-2014, 12:46 AM

:biggums:

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/3586-wat.jpg