PDA

View Full Version : An unprecedented achievement!

6 for 24
11-13-2014, 03:41 AM
Friends of ISH!

Tonight Kobe "the self proclaimed Black Mamba" Bryant put up a league-leading PER (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=324201)

Graviton
11-13-2014, 03:52 AM
Good try, but now you are just regurgitating the same "Kobe's PER" point over and over. Need to come up with more fresh and original concepts for future threads.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-13-2014, 03:55 AM
Wilt had a PER of 41.9 one season.

AirFederer
11-13-2014, 03:58 AM
Yeah, Kobe was great last nght.
For Pelicans, that is...

6 for 24
11-13-2014, 04:10 AM
Wilt had a PER of 41.9 one season.

That is very impressive, but keep in mind that Wilt's teammates were always trying to get him the ball so that he could set the PER record. I read that during his famous 95 PER (http://www.nba.com/sixers/news/wilt_boxscore.html) game they were even intentionally fouling so that they could get the ball back to him. Contrast this to Kobe, who has to aggressively snatch the ball from his teammates just to jack up the necessary shots to maintain his PER. Fortunately he is enough of an alpha male where he can get away with such actions. A lesser man like Wilt would be subservient to the great Bean for sure.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

sportjames23
11-13-2014, 04:11 AM
:oldlol:

AirFederer
11-13-2014, 04:17 AM
Kobe last night: FG%: 35
Rest of team: FG%: 44

Still Kobe shot a staggering 33,3% of Lakes attempts.

Lakers lose by 7.

Kobe`s reaction:

"It should be fixable," Bryant said. "We just need to plug the lane and take care of the paint."

Dat bball IQ

Just hoisting to pass MJ etc.

Meanwhile a player like D Wade shoots 50+%, and keeping teammates involved.

Fvck, when are Lakers fans gonna turn on Kobe, and see what objective viewers has seen for years :facepalm

ArbitraryWater
11-13-2014, 03:41 PM
Good try, but now you are just regurgitating the same "Kobe's PER" point over and over. Need to come up with more fresh and original concepts for future threads.

Um, newsflash: He's been doing that one since forever.

ImKobe
11-13-2014, 04:05 PM
Kobe last night: FG%: 35
Rest of team: FG%: 44

Still Kobe shot a staggering 33,3% of Lakes attempts.

Lakers lose by 7.

Kobe`s reaction:

Dat bball IQ

Just hoisting to pass MJ etc.

Meanwhile a player like D Wade shoots 50+%, and keeping teammates involved.

Fvck, when are Lakers fans gonna turn on Kobe, and see what objective viewers has seen for years :facepalm

Lakers lost because of defense. Wade has teammates to pass the ball to. Lakers are 4 vs 5 on offense with Wes Johnson on the floor.

JebronLames
11-13-2014, 04:10 PM
[QUOTE=6 for 24]Friends of ISH!

Tonight Kobe "the self proclaimed Black Mamba" Bryant put up a league-leading PER (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=324201)

DMV2
11-13-2014, 04:12 PM
It's gonna be really, really hard to top this
At one point I heard the Asian fellow on his team say {sic} "Mamba, perchance may I attempt a throw?" only to have Kobe wave him off in disgust. from Ayotunde's last thread.

Post of the Year candidate!!!!

ImKobe
11-13-2014, 04:28 PM
It's gonna be really, really hard to top this from Ayotunde's last thread.

:bowdown:

Ca$H
11-13-2014, 04:43 PM
That is very impressive, but keep in mind that Wilt's teammates were always trying to get him the ball so that he could set the PER record. I read that during his famous 95 PER (http://www.nba.com/sixers/news/wilt_boxscore.html) game they were even intentionally fouling so that they could get the ball back to him. Contrast this to Kobe, who has to aggressively snatch the ball from his teammates just to jack up the necessary shots to maintain his PER. Fortunately he is enough of an alpha male where he can get away with such actions. A lesser man like Wilt would be subservient to the great Bean for sure.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Very weak performance. I moved you up to the #2 GOAT after your last thread but you might be out of the top 5 after this pathetic thread. Not funny at all. Theoo >>>>>>>>>> 6 for 24. Step your game up Ayotunde. Your performance in this thread is worse than Kobe's current performance.

Warmest Regards,

Ca$H

Ca$H
11-13-2014, 04:44 PM
It's gonna be really, really hard to top this from Ayotunde's last thread.

That was a classic. This thread is trash. Theoo >>>>>>>>>>>>> 6 for 24.

Theoo
11-13-2014, 04:55 PM
[QUOTE=6 for 24]Friends of ISH!

Ca$H
11-13-2014, 07:35 PM
:bowdown: :bowdown: that are a very nice PER rating , but why to you not account for jumpballtip to your PER rating, you say you do many year R&D testing to your formula . i think there should be 0,050 multiplier to all make jumpball tip , chris bosh PER is for example these season is

ok very ok PER rating , but he have AMAZING hall of famer start to these season , where he have 7/8 to the jumpballtips and are core to the maimi heat to win so many game . hes PER stat dont reflect that so if i do multiplying 23,3*1,35 = 31,455

now chris bosh stat are right on par with kobe , and rlefect hes amazing start to these season and almost pe rfection to the jumpballtip ,most people well agree when i say jumpballtip are most important stat in basketballs game so how are it that you dont account that to the formula ?? but good thred :bowdown:

Don't compliment him bro. 6 for 24 gave you negative REPSION POINT. Ayotunde is jealous of you.