PDA

View Full Version : Would the Laker's improve if you swap Dwyane Wade with Kobe?

VengefulAngel
11-13-2014, 06:52 AM
Kobe: 27.5 PPG, 3.6 APG, 5.4 RPG PER: (20.9)

On 39/33/80

or

Dwyane Wade: 19.8 PPG, 6.4 APG, 3.5 RPG PER: 23.98

On 51/46/70

They obviously have different roles on the team, just interested to see what most people think.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-13-2014, 06:58 AM
theyd be better since Wade is better now but theyd still be a bottom 3 team in the west

SexSymbol
11-13-2014, 07:00 AM
No, Dwyane doesn't have the scoring capability required to carry a team as much as Kobe does at this point in their careers.
Kobe's also a better defender this season while carying such a burden.

Dresta
11-13-2014, 08:43 AM
No, Dwyane doesn't have the scoring capability required to carry a team as much as Kobe does at this point in their careers.
:facepalm

MMM
11-13-2014, 08:44 AM

Kobe also doesn't have the scoring capability at his age as we can see in his percentages. I'm confident that wade would be able to match those scoring numbers on the Lakers if he is averaging 39%.

PJR
11-13-2014, 08:45 AM

:roll:

Lies on all accounts.

r15mohd
11-13-2014, 09:47 AM

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

http://dimemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/burks-2.jpg

f0und
11-13-2014, 11:52 AM

what exactly do you mean by carrying a team? if you mean carrying a team to a 1-7 record, i think wade is more than capable of doing that.

Genaro
11-13-2014, 12:02 PM
No. Although people constantly fail to see, Kobe isn't Lakers problem. The Lakers team is extremely weak specially defensively. Lakers doesn't have good rim protectors, good transitions defense, good perimeter defense or good post defense.
Wade wouldn't fix that.

VengefulAngel
11-13-2014, 12:07 PM
[QUOTE=Genaro]No. Although people constantly fail to see, Kobe isn't Lakers problem. The Lakers team is extremely weak specially defensively. Lakers doesn't have good rim protectors, good transitions defense, good perimeter defense or good post defense.
Wade wouldn't fix that.[/QUOTE
The point isn't to fix it, the question clearly states whether he would be better at Kobe in dealing with those categories you've mentioned. The answer is clearly yes. Dwyane Wade is a better defender, and is the leading shot blocking guard.

Papaya Petee
11-13-2014, 12:32 PM
Well Wade would probably score only 22-24 PPG for the Lakers, but if you include the MUCH better playmaking, the MUCH better defensive play, and the MUCH better efficiency, I say yes.

STATUTORY
11-13-2014, 12:40 PM
everything wade does, kobe could do

but there are things that kobe does that wade cannot replicate

RRR3
11-13-2014, 12:45 PM

Wade is producing significantly better than Kobe, exceeding expectations thus far, and is younger. No way dude.

STATUTORY
11-13-2014, 12:46 PM
Wade is producing significantly better than Kobe, exceeding expectations thus far, and is younger. No way dude.
28>19

RRR3
11-13-2014, 12:48 PM
Like Wade couldn't score 28 on 38%

ImKobe
11-13-2014, 12:48 PM
wooow, Wade is more efficient on a much better team while playing as a 2nd banana, no way!!

STATUTORY
11-13-2014, 12:58 PM
Like Wade couldn't score 28 on 38%

not sure if he could, volume scoring is a skill. It involves being able to get off enough shots to get to 28 points. People don't seem to understand that you can't just extrapolate fg% and number of shots linearly

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-13-2014, 01:02 PM
They would be at least .500

D-Wade gets his teammates involved and actually plays defense. Bean's chucking does nothing but stunt his teams offense.

Mass Debator
11-13-2014, 01:18 PM
They'd have at the very least, 1 more win. I actually believe Lin would love to play and flourish with Wade.

oh the horror
11-13-2014, 01:21 PM
They would be at least .500

D-Wade gets his teammates involved and actually plays defense. Bean's chucking does nothing but stunt his teams offense.

Out west? Stop posting dude.

tpols
11-13-2014, 01:22 PM
Seriously.. That was one of the dumber things I've read on this site in a while.

NBASTATMAN
11-13-2014, 01:29 PM

:facepalm

NBASTATMAN
11-13-2014, 01:31 PM

i AGREE.." Could do" as in past tense

tpols
11-13-2014, 01:37 PM
They've played the

Rockets
Suns
Clippers
Warriors
Suns
Hornets(who the heat actually lost to)
Pelicans
Grizzlies

At least .500? I take back dumber.. That statement belongs in the dumbest things said thread.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-13-2014, 01:41 PM
They've played the

Rockets
Suns
Clippers
Warriors
Suns
Hornets(who the heat actually lost to)
Pelicans
Grizzlies

At least .500? I take back dumber.. That statement belongs in the dumbest things said thread.
Are you high?

3 or 4 of those games were won in the last minutes. You're replacing Kobe with a better guard, in all aspects, and you don't think they could secure 3 more wins? Yeah.. you're a ******.

kennethgriffin
11-13-2014, 01:43 PM
if wade was forced to average 10 more ppg on a team with nobody that can take any pressure off him.. he'd also be shooting a lower percentage

and if kobe was on a team where he could relax and be the #2 guy. pick and choose when he can shoot wide open with 2 other allstars beside him. only needing 19ppg... kobe would shoot a much higher fg%

people on ISH dont understand the game of basketball.

tpols
11-13-2014, 01:52 PM
Are you high?

3 or 4 of those games were won in the last minutes. You're replacing Kobe with a better guard, in all aspects, and you don't think they could secure 3 more wins? Yeah.. you're a ******.

Wade hasn't even been all that clutch so far in the last minutes.. He shot them out of the houston game.. Didnt come through in a close game last night against the pacers.. And you think he's gonna do it against Memphis and the clippers and the Pelicans with even less offensive help? :oldlol:

not just one either he'd have to come through in all of them because the other half of the games were blowouts to teams like the Rockets where Wade again couldn't come through down the stretch on his much better Miami team.

Wade has been considerably better than Kobe this year.. But he's not leading lin/boozer/wes/Hill to. 500 against a bunch of Western playoff teams. Get real. You said a dumb thing. Just acknowledge it and move on.

Dresta
11-13-2014, 01:53 PM
wooow, Wade is more efficient on a much better team while playing as a 2nd banana, no way!!
He's not really '2nd banana' though. Bosh takes the most shots but Wade runs and paces the offense, getting Bosh plenty of open J's and a dunk or so a game in the process. And it is Wade who Miami go to to make plays down the stretch, which he has done well in every game (even last night guys had wide open looks at the end of the game and just missed - Bosh airballing a wide open 3).

I think they'd be better, but not by much, because the team is ass, and Wade is passed the point of carrying a bunch of scrubs to .500. But Wade is just a better player than Kobe at the present moment, and i think most would agree.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-13-2014, 01:57 PM
Yes, definitely. Wade is a great team player. Far better than bean. I'd go as far as to say the Lakers improve with Wade in 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-13-2014, 02:00 PM
Wade hasn't even been all that clutch so far in the last minutes.. He shot them out of the houston game.. Didnt come through in a close game last night against the pacers.. And you think he's gonna do it against Memphis and the clippers and the Pelicans?

not just one either he'd have to come through in all of them because the other half of the games were blowouts to teams like the Rockets where Wade again couldn't come through down the stretch on his much better Miami team.

Has Kobe? I'm saying that those previously close games play out differently with an upgraded verz of himself.

No, the Lakers wouldn't be THAT much better. A .500 team is nothing to be encouraged about - but its better than the alternative (worst team out west).

Wade has been considerably better than Kobe this year.. But he's not leading lin/boozer/wes/Hill to. 500 against a bunch of Western playoff teams. Get real. You said a dumb thing. Just acknowledge it and move on.

Only Kobe fans like you think its "dumb", because it illustrates Kobe being a HUGE problem with everything the Lakers do. Obvious is obvious.

Mass Debator
11-13-2014, 02:00 PM
if wade was forced to average 10 more ppg on a team with nobody that can take any pressure off him.. he'd also be shooting a lower percentage

and if kobe was on a team where he could relax and be the #2 guy. pick and choose when he can shoot wide open with 2 other allstars beside him. only needing 19ppg... kobe would shoot a much higher fg%

people on ISH dont understand the game of basketball.
I know where you are coming from, but Wade wouldn't be shooting 38% bad. Maybe 43-45% if he wants to score around 27 ppg while still dishing out 5-6-7 assists. He just knows how to get easier shots because of his ability to play off ball as well as on ball.

Dresta
11-13-2014, 02:04 PM
Wade hasn't even been all that clutch so far in the last minutes.. He shot them out of the houston game.. Didnt come through in a close game last night against the pacers.. And you think he's gonna do it against Memphis and the clippers and the Pelicans with even less offensive help? :oldlol:

Erm.. he shot them out of the Houston game with 19 points on 7-11 shooting in a 17 point loss?

Last night Wade enters with 3.18 left:

Bosh misses wide open 3 (2.23)

Wade hits off the dribble pull-up 3 to tie the game (1.25)

Then two consecutive Chalmers turnovers

Then Wade missed a layup down 4 with 15 seconds left (very slim chance of winning even if he makes it).

Wade has been great down the stretch this season (especially against Minny). It was Chalmers and Bosh who ****ed things up last night.

tpols
11-13-2014, 02:07 PM
Being a 500 team when you've played all winning western teams would be a huge accomplishment considering the help. There's no one in the league that could make this current team better than the clippers golden state Rockets Grizzlies which LA faced almost consecutively with fringe playoff teams in the Suns and pets in between.

Las has had no breaks.. No shitty teams. Meanwhile Miami has been beating up on the sixers Celtics wizards and getting torches by teams like the Rockets. And they're 5-3 with much much better help.

But I'm somehow to believe Wade's leading an inferior cast to his own to almost the same amount of wins against literally twice the amount of competition? Dumb. Dumber than dumb.

tpols
11-13-2014, 02:10 PM
Erm.. he shot them out of the Houston game with 19 points on 7-11 shooting in a 17 point loss?

Last night Wade enters with 3.18 left:

Bosh misses wide open 3 (2.23)

Wade hits off the dribble pull-up 3 to tie the game (1.25)

Then two consecutive Chalmers turnovers

Then Wade missed a layup down 4 with 15 seconds left (very slim chance of winning even if he makes it).

Wade has been great down the stretch this season (especially against Minny). It was Chalmers and Bosh who ****ed things up last night.
The point is Wade isn't some bona-fide closer whose going to win you every close game. Wasn't the Houston game the one where Wade came in in the middle of the fourth and missed or turned the ball over like 3or 4 times in a row? Maybe that was the hornet game.. The heat also lost a close game to the Hornets and Indiana for Christ's sake.. But Wade is leading worse help to wins over better teams?

The guy I responded to thinks Wade on the Lakers wins them every close game this year over the clippers Suns Pelicans Grizzlies etc. Wade hasn't even been able to win consistently against strong West teams with much better players by his side.. But they're beating Houston with boozer in place of bosh? :lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-13-2014, 02:11 PM
Being a 500 team when you've played all winning western teams would be a huge accomplishment considering the help. There's no one in the league that could make this current team better than the clippers golden state Rockets Grizzlies which LA faced almost consecutively with fringe playoff teams in the Suns and pets in between.

Las has had no breaks.. No shitty teams. Meanwhile Miami has been beating up on the sixers Celtics wizards and getting torches by teams like the Rockets. And they're 5-3 with much much better help.

But I'm somehow to believe Wade's leading an inferior cast to his own to almost the same amount of wins against literally twice the amount of competition? Dumb. Dumber than dumb.

With Wade, the Lakers are likely winning 3 or 4 of those close games that Kobe shot them out of (see: the game versus the Clippers).

You thinking THAT isn't plausible...is just your inner fanboi talking.

Jlamb47
11-13-2014, 02:18 PM
No. Wade efficiency is higher cuz he has Bosh and better role players. Also Lakers problem is their defense. Boozer and hill cant gaurd big's....

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-13-2014, 02:18 PM
But they're beating Houston with boozer in place of bosh? :lol

When did I say they were beating the Rockets? That was a blowout from jump.

Nice try kid. :oldlol:

Heavincent
11-13-2014, 02:20 PM
Wade is 32 years old. You know what Kobe was doing when he was 32? Leading his team to a title.

Will Wade even be in the league when he's 36?

Smoke117
11-13-2014, 02:21 PM
Probably. Wade is a much better team player and a guy able to run any offense. (not to mention he's a player who makes other players around him better...something I've never believed kobe did) Kobe may have initiated the triangle offense, but he's not that guy. The Lakers wouldn't have to worry about Lin as their pg with Wade there as he would have all those duties and do them well. Wade's 19.7ppg is deceiving too since he could be scoring more if he was more aggressive as far as that goes. He's obviously much better than kobe defensively. At this point in their careers, Wade is a better player, period.

tpols
11-13-2014, 02:31 PM
When did I say they were beating the Rockets? That was a blowout from jump.

Nice try kid. :oldlol:

you said a team of

Jeremy Lin
Dwayne Wade
Wesley Johnson
Carlos Boozer
Jordan hill

with no bench

and a first year coach

would go at least 4-4, and win every close game between the clippers, grizzlies, pelicans, and suns. Every one of those games is a guarantee in your mind since the other half of the schedule was not close.. and wade even lost with more help to the only team LA has beat this year.

You are the only only saying this.. even hardcore wade fans and loyal heat guys like dresta and smoke wouldnt agree to your absurd premise. Could LA have 2 or 3 wins and be playing considerably better? Sure. Would they even come close to being a .500 or better team this year given their schedule so far? Not a chance in hell.

You are legit retarded.:oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-13-2014, 02:55 PM
I never discussed "the year" as a whole. Comprehension tells us, that I was talking about the Lakers record THUS far...right now.

BTW tpols, can you point out where I said the Lakers were beating Houston? Thanks in advance. :cheers:

chazzy
11-13-2014, 02:58 PM
Wade's def better but it wouldn't make a huge difference for the season. Wade has injury issues of his own, so taking on much more defensive attention and offensive load can't be good for his knees

stalkerforlife
11-13-2014, 02:58 PM
Kobe's way better than current Wade.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-13-2014, 03:00 PM
Could LA have 2 or 3 wins and be playing considerably better? Sure..

Before I leave, the Lakers winning 3 more games actually makes them .500 ... I'm glad that you finally agree, sport.

VengefulAngel
11-13-2014, 03:02 PM
Before I leave, the Lakers winning 3 more games actually makes them .500 ... I'm glad that you finally agree, sport.

Well played sir. :roll:

tpols
11-13-2014, 03:02 PM
Thats even dumber then if you were talking about up to this point because LA has had their toughest stretch of basketball to open the season.. and for the next two games. They have not played a single losing team. Every team theyve faced.. has a winning record right now.

At least if you were talking about the whole season there couldve been some reasoning towards them going on a winning streak to near .500 once they face a stretch of poor teams.

But even that wouldnt make sense as we just saw wade and miami lose to a poor team in indiana last night.. and the hornets a week ago.. and go 1-1 with their battle against good west teams.

Point to where I said '2-3 more wins'. I said 2-3 wins.. as in 2-6 or 3-5. Nice reading bro.

And yea.. you probably should dip.. youre bball anlysis is embarrassing.:oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
11-13-2014, 03:33 PM
Seriously.. That was one of the dumber things I've read on this site in a while.

You said the same thing 2 days ago quoting droid about someone else... You said this very same thing to me aswell... You say this to anyone who doesnt fit in your Kobe slurping system.

ArbitraryWater
11-13-2014, 03:34 PM
http://i.gyazo.com/4cfd0d08104ac60d54200b1bcff31151.png
http://i.gyazo.com/3a7ff3dddeba39c4d02e8d2dff2a4347.png
http://i.gyazo.com/9bab5a62bca0cf0bcb3ec65983f09dcc.png
http://i.gyazo.com/b285ce5d1c72d6e5e7f8a60d2b8313fa.png
http://i.gyazo.com/92a8128ea64b776098cfeca5ae0fc514.png

The Lakers wouldn't improve excluding this guy for D-Wade?

I<3NBA
11-13-2014, 03:34 PM
yes, because they'd have extra cap space to work with to get another good player

tpols
11-13-2014, 03:41 PM
You said the same thing 2 days ago quoting droid about someone else... You said this very same thing to me aswell... You say this to anyone who doesnt fit in your Kobe slurping system.
Oh Yea.. I actually remember what you said.

You said KG was never known as a great defensive player before he joined the Celtics.

And a few weeks before that you said Jason kidd was only a marginally better defender than Steve Nash.

:oldlol:

These had nothing to do with Kobe.. If I see something really dumb though it's hard not to point it out whatever the topic may be. Your ignorance spans them all unfortunately.

VengefulAngel
11-13-2014, 03:41 PM
yes, because they'd have extra cap space to work with to get another good player

Ding ding the answer I was looking for.

ArbitraryWater
11-13-2014, 03:48 PM
Oh Yea.. I actually remember what you said.

You said KG was never known as a great defensive player before he joined the Celtics.

And a few weeks before that you said Jason kidd was only a marginally better defender than Steve Nash.

:oldlol:

These had nothing to do with Kobe.. If I see something really dumb though it's hard not to point it out whatever the topic may be. Your ignorance spans them all unfortunately.

:rolleyes:

You and anyone else saw me correct my mistake... I didn't mean to go by the meaning of marginally, at the Moment I thought of it as something like "way better". And you know you read my post explaining myself, yet you keep on harping on it... Who does that? :biggums:

tpols
11-13-2014, 03:52 PM
:rolleyes:

You and anyone else saw me correct my mistake... I didn't mean to go by the meaning of marginally, at the Moment I thought of it as something like "way better". And you know you read my post explaining myself, yet you keep on harping on it... Who does that? :biggums:
To be fair.. Even if you had meant it.. The one about KG was even worse tbh.

SamuraiSWISH
11-13-2014, 03:53 PM
They'd be a better more cohesive team, with better chemistry than they currently do. Record wise they'd be the exact same. The younger guys would get better development with Wade, as opposed to the selfish agenda ridden Kobe.

ArbitraryWater
11-13-2014, 03:54 PM
To be fair.. Even if you had meant it.. The one about KG was even worse tbh.

Just as bad as you saying LeBron could have been replaced by Carmelo and they still would have won 2 titles and gone to 4 straight titles?

IncarceratedBob
11-13-2014, 03:55 PM
They would improve marginally but ticket sales would go in the toiet. Nobody pays to see Wade play basketball

SamuraiSWISH
11-13-2014, 03:59 PM
They would improve marginally but ticket sales would go in the toiet. Nobody pays to see Wade play basketball
Lakers move tickets regardless. And when he was healthy, Wade was very exciting to watch. WTF are you talking about ...

IncarceratedBob
11-13-2014, 04:01 PM
Lakers move tickets regardless. And when he was healthy, Wade was very exciting to watch. WTF are you talking about ...
laker ticket sales last year were the worst since 96..

yea sure peak wade was nice but not bum ass current day wade

tpols
11-13-2014, 04:04 PM
Just as bad as you saying LeBron could have been replaced by Carmelo and they still would have won 2 titles and gone to 4 straight titles?
Actually a lot of people in that thread said they'd win at least 1and 2 was possible. There's not a single person on this site that would agree with you about your comments on Kevin garnett(and of course you got called out on that one by more than just me)

SamuraiSWISH
11-13-2014, 04:07 PM
laker ticket sales last year were the worst since 96..

yea sure peak wade was nice but not bum ass current day wade
Asses still get put in the seats at Laker games.

All those broke Mexicans finally get to experience the atmosphere closer to the court when the team isn't as star studded.

Current day Wade has actually been pretty entertaining thus far. Don't be such a Laker Girl. Watch some basketball elsewhere.

MVBallin2K
11-13-2014, 04:11 PM
No, because there's not enough to work with on this team. Anyone who thinks there is, is going off of potential outside of what's actually there.

MJ himself would struggle with a team like this. Not saying he couldn't find a way to win but he'd definitely struggled. This team doesn't have chemistry nor does it have a real identity. Offense is inconsistent and defense is almost non-existant at times. At least Wade has Bosh who is putting up double doubles this season and looking great. What do the Lakers have other than Kobe? The best offensive options have been Carlos Boozer and Jordan Hill....Jeremy Lin has had a game or two but that's about it.

AlphaWolf24
11-13-2014, 04:14 PM
is this the same Dwade that led his team to a 15 win season 2 years after winning the Championship????

GTFO

next

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-13-2014, 04:17 PM
is this the same Dwade that led his team to a 15 win season 2 years after winning the Championship????

GTFO

next
No that was Dwade who missed nearly 3 quarters of the season. Smarten up.

That Kobe love runs DEEP in his veins. Hah

AlphaWolf24
11-13-2014, 04:23 PM
No that was Dwade who missed nearly 3 quarters of the season. Smarten up.

No..that's the DWADE that quit on his team because he knew they sucked azz...He played 51 games....

everyone who watched Wade knew he could still play if he wanted to...but he decided to Tank...

oh well ...aint Karma a Beasley:lol

tpols
11-13-2014, 04:23 PM
I'm sure you've combed through this thread.. Funny to see that nobody agrees with you eh?

tpols
11-13-2014, 04:26 PM
No..that's the DWADE that quit on his team because he knew they sucked azz...He played 51 games....( how is that 3quaters???...SMH)

everyone who watched Wade knew he could still play if he wanted to...but he decided to Tank...

I wouldn't argue with him man.. He thinks LA would be a winning team right now with Wade. Clearly hasn't taken his meds yet. :oldlol:

ImKobe
11-13-2014, 04:26 PM

GTFO

next

swept in the 1st round as defending champs :facepalm

won 15 games after that :facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-13-2014, 04:36 PM
No..that's the DWADE that quit on his team because he knew they sucked azz...He played 51 games....

Interesting. Any proof on that, or just what your ilk was soliciting at the time? :oldlol:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3286076

I mean, we do know that his injury and subsequent surgery and treatment sidelined him the final month or two of the season.

chazzy
11-13-2014, 04:39 PM
They had room for a max this offseason.. lol

WTF :oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-13-2014, 04:41 PM
I'm sure you've combed through this thread.. Funny to see that nobody agrees with you eh?

Still no quote about LAL beating Houston? Lets go boy, I don't got all day. :oldlol:

tpols
11-13-2014, 04:49 PM
Still no quote about LAL beating Houston? Lets go boy, I don't got all day. :oldlol:

Yea it's pretty embarrassing that you think they'd beat the Rockets.. And the Grizzlies.. And the clippers. You must think Wade > Jordan. :eek:

AlphaWolf24
11-13-2014, 04:51 PM
Interesting. Any proof on that, or just what your ilk was soliciting at the time? :oldlol:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3286076

I mean, we do know that his injury and subsequent surgery and treatment sidelined him the final month or two of the season.

Miami dropped to an NBA-worst 11-51 on Monday night, falling to the Los Angeles Clippers, 99-98.

So, with all hope of saving this dismal season gone, Heat coach Pat Riley agreed that the time has come to shut down his All-Star guard.

in other words...Quit and Tank.

Unlike you I watch basketball...Wade could have played and gotten surgery in the offseason...He and Riley wanted to make sure to tiggity...tiggity tank.

Karma came back and beasleyed them in the arse.

Team actually played better without him.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-13-2014, 04:57 PM
in other words...Quit and Tank.

Unlike you I watch basketball...Wade could have played and gotten surgery in the offseason...He and Riley wanted to make sure to tiggity...tiggity tank.

Karma came back and beasleyed them in the arse.

Team actually played better without him.

So Riley shutdown Wade because he was hobbled with injuries? That's groundbreaking stuff. TRULY.

Yea it's pretty embarrassing that you think they'd beat the Rockets..

Is it now? I wonder where that quote is in this thread? Can you fetch it like a good boy? :confusedshrug:

tpols
11-13-2014, 05:07 PM
theyd be better since Wade is better now but theyd still be a bottom 3 team in the west

No. Although people constantly fail to see, Kobe isn't Lakers problem. The Lakers team is extremely weak specially defensively. Lakers doesn't have good rim protectors, good transitions defense, good perimeter defense or good post defense.
Wade wouldn't fix that.

Well Wade would probably score only 22-24 PPG for the Lakers, but if you include the MUCH better playmaking, the MUCH better defensive play, and the MUCH better efficiency, I say yes.

They'd have at least, 1 more win. I actually believe Lin would love to play and flourish with Wade.

In response to you.

He's not really '2nd banana' though. Bosh takes the most shots but Wade runs and paces the offense, getting Bosh plenty of open J's and a dunk or so a game in the process. And it is Wade who Miami go to to make plays down the stretch, which he has done well in every game (even last night guys had wide open looks at the end of the game and just missed - Bosh airballing a wide open 3).

I think they'd be better, but not by much, because the team is ass, and Wade is passed the point of carrying a bunch of scrubs to .500. But Wade is just a better player than Kobe at the present moment, and i think most would agree.

No. Wade efficiency is higher cuz he has Bosh and better role players. Also Lakers problem is their defense. Boozer and hill cant gaurd big's....

They'd be a better more cohesive team, with better chemistry than they currently do. Record wise they'd be the exact same. The younger guys would get better development with Wade, as opposed to the selfish agenda ridden Kobe.

Even the miami fans acknowledge it..

Does it hurt being that stupid? Like.. do you get headaches often?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-13-2014, 05:10 PM
In response to you.
So like, where is the quote I claimed, LAL beats Houston w/ Wade? Come on.. you can pull it up for us right?

Tpols...?

tpols
11-13-2014, 05:12 PM
soo youre resorting to semantics because you took the BIG L. Uppercase and all? Ill take that as the white flag.:lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-13-2014, 05:13 PM
soo youre resorting to semantics because you took the BIG L. Uppercase and all? Ill take that as the white flag.:lol

I don't think you understand what "semantics" mean. But sure, I'm the "dumb guy" for not actually saying what you....some how....interpreted.

Oh you poor bastard. :oldlol:

tpols
11-13-2014, 05:16 PM
Semantics.. cherrypicking a smaller, non-relevant point because your overall opinion got called out and was disagreed with by virtually everybody.

Yup. Dont make me post it again :oldlol: Im trying to save you some embarrassment.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-13-2014, 05:50 PM
Semantics.. cherrypicking a smaller, non-relevant point because your overall opinion got called out and was disagreed with by virtually everybody.

Yup. Dont make me post it again :oldlol: Im trying to save you some embarrassment.

What's that? More red-herrings that your pea brain is registering? :sleeping

And lol @ the quotes you've assembled. Most of them say the Lakers would get better, but according to you an extra 3 wins (thus far) is out of the question.

You're an easy debate. :oldlol:

tpols
11-13-2014, 05:57 PM
Yea. . some some said no improving in wins at all.. Heat fans said maybe but marginally.. Since you know they recognize the team is ass. I even said they'd win a little more.

You said a Wade laker team would be at LEAST a . 500 team.. In a stretch where their only competition was clippers Warriors Rockets Grizzlies Pelicans and Suns. You think Wade would lead them to a probable winning record(remember.. At least .500).

Its just a comical opinion. I mean you're entitled to whatever going on in that brain of yours.. I just wanted you to see that your opinion is the most fanatical one in this thread.

Dresta
11-13-2014, 06:01 PM

Full blown retard alert.

Wade was injured that whole 07/08 season and he didn't stop to tank but to get healthy for the next season, where he put up the best statistical numbers of his career while dragging more or less the same shitty team to the playoffs.

08 Olympics Wade, 08-09 Wade wouldn't have been possible without time off to heal. Why is that so hard for an idiot like you to understand? How hard is it to look at Wade's 06/07 and 08/09 numbers and realise that 07/08 was a clear anomaly? You don't even need to watch the games to realise this, but everyone who did could recognise Wade was playing hurt that year.

Gee, maybe Team USA wouldn't have even won Gold that year if Wade hadn't done the necessary thing and taken time to properly rehab his knees.

**** me you need to grow up. I might as well complain about Kobe quitting on his team last year for having such a fragile achilles.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-13-2014, 06:14 PM
Yea. . some some said no improving in wins at all.. Heat fans said maybe but marginally.. Since you know they recognize the team is ass. I even said they'd win a little more.

I recognize the team is trash. Said as much a few pages back. Not sure what the big deal about winning 3 extra close games is, especially with a better, upgraded version of Kobe ATM.

You said a Wade laker team would be at LEAST a . 500 team..

Right. Somewhere around 4-4 w/ wins against the Clippers, Suns and either the Grizz or Pelicans. You may think that is a stretch, because you're a Kobe fan and all, but the truth is...it really isn't that absurd. Not in the least bit.

Not sure what else to say, other than to quit being a rabid fanboi? :confusedshrug:

tpols
11-13-2014, 06:22 PM
other than to quit being a rabid fanboi? :confusedshrug:

My opinion wasnt fanatical. Thats the point. My opinion was in line with what most said..

your opinion, on the other hand, was the outlier.. out on an island by itself. You are the one that holds a fanatical opinion here.

Its funny that you still dont recognize that.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-13-2014, 06:29 PM
My opinion wasnt fanatical. Thats the point. My opinion was in line with what most said..

your opinion, on the other hand, was the outlier.. out on an island by itself. You are the one that holds a fanatical opinion here.

Its funny that you still dont recognize that.

Sounds like you're the one caught in a semantics debate dude. :oldlol:

You're acting as if I care about what some popularity contest you conjured up in your head says. If people don't agree w/ me that's fine - have yet to see anyone but you, a rabid Kobe stan, "call me out" on it.

Speaks volumes, tee poles.

tpols
11-13-2014, 06:32 PM
Its not semantics. Its the whole basis of the argument.. that you think your opinion isnt out there and attack me for mine.. labeling mine that of a 'fanboi's' when it turns out youre the one clearly with an exxagerated opinion.

Youre a wade groupie.. damn.:oldlol:

Hows it feel?

HOoopCityJones
11-13-2014, 06:35 PM
Wade might be nicer and share the ball more but the team would still be trash bag.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-13-2014, 06:38 PM
Its not semantics. Its the whole basis of the argument.. that you think your opinion isnt out there and attack me for mine.. labeling mine that of a 'fanboi's' when it turns out youre the one clearly with an exxagerated opinion.

Youre a wade groupie.. damn.:oldlol:

Hows it feel?

This guy not realizing he was the first poster who quoted my post, hurling insults. :oldlol:

Brush up on that comprehension, tee poles.

tpols
11-13-2014, 06:42 PM
This guy not realizing he was the first poster who quoted my post, hurling insults. :oldlol:

Brush up on that comprehension, tee poles.

You know what? You're right. I did. It's just..

I've never quite met a wade stan on your level. Are you starting a movement around here?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-13-2014, 06:47 PM
You know what? You're right. I did. It's just..

I've never quite met a wade stan on your level. Are you starting a movement around here?

**** it, if me thinking Wade, a better player at his position, has this Laker team competing at a 4-4 record as opposed to 1-7 makes me a "stan", so be it. If that's what its gonna take for you to quit crying like a fanboi in distress, I'll wear that badge of honor. :oldlol: