PDA

View Full Version : People need to chill with the Lakers/Kobe hate/trolling

ImKobe
11-13-2014, 10:54 AM
They're irrelevant this season...I haven't seen any player/team be this hated when it's literally not the players' fault.

There are 100s of Kobe/Lakers hate threads, zero criticizing the moves the FO has made over the past 3 years. Lakers had the chance to get IT/Lance or some other formidable player, but all they did was throw money at the garbage they had + offered Kobe 48.5 mil before he was even able to play. You can criticize Kobe for taking the money, but would anyone really turn down that kind of money, when the FO has been making one questionable decision after another? Might as well get your money...

That aside, this year literally is nothing but another tank job to get a top 5 pick. Coaches/players are not going to come out and admit that, Kobe's a professional and unless he really wants out, he will hold himself back and he'll chase the scoring title in the mean time, which should really not be a problem for the Laker fans or anyone else, as the team is nowhere near Playoff material to begin with. Maybe Kobe plays a little more unselfishly and they win 30-40 games instead of 20ish, but that's not what I want as a Lakers fan that's looking ahead this season.

Next off-season will show what this franchise is made of, they'll have 30+ million in cap space to work with, and if they can't put together a team that on paper should at least be good enough to contend for a Playoff spot, then drastical changes will have to be made.

As it is right now, us Laker fans will have nothing else to do but endure the season and root for Kobe to play himself into top shape and have some great highlight plays in the process of chasing scoring records.

With this being ISH, this thread is guaranteed to have a bunch of troll replies from you know who, so all I can ask of you is to ignore them and not give em' what they want.

Thank you.

Kaspah
11-13-2014, 10:59 AM
Kobe coulda took less money and helped acquire at least a competitive team

But....

kennethgriffin
11-13-2014, 11:00 AM
after kobe becomes the GOAT scorer

kobe haters = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gSQg1i_q2g

kobe fans = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s-a1vp4LLk

kennethgriffin
11-13-2014, 11:01 AM

But....

he did take less money

could have signed a 33-35 mill extension per season

took 23 mill so the lakers could sign one other max contract.

they signed jeremy lin

kobe shoulda took the max

3peated
11-13-2014, 11:01 AM
Thank you for making this thread. It has been a bit annoying, I don't really mind it because I know trolls are going to troll, but this is the reality of the situation.

ohdilly
11-13-2014, 11:05 AM
It's funny because when you talk to other basketball fans in person they don't really bash Kobe/Lakers like they do here on ISH. I usually lurk here often but this season its been pretty unbearable.

kennethgriffin
11-13-2014, 11:06 AM
It's funny because when you talk to other basketball fans in person they don't really bash Kobe/Lakers like they do here on ISH. I usually lurk here often but this season its been pretty unbearable.

theyre so f*cking mad

:lol

ImKobe
11-13-2014, 11:06 AM

But....

Competitive team? as in a team that could MAYBE get a 7/8 seed? Yes, that is really what the fans want, a middle-of-the-pack regular season team that has no chance of making noise in the Playoffs.

The team literally did jack shit with the cap space we had. Hill & Davis were the only signings that were worth it. Could have kept Meeks and Marshall at least. The Nash contract hurt us. Could have gone after Ariza but I didn't hear anything about them even giving him an offer. The off-season literally showed me nothing in terms of what they could have done if Kobe took 10 mil less.

I don't see a problem with Kobe taking that money, why would he have to take less to make up for the Steve Nash signing? As far as value, his contract is more than enough justified as he's box-office. Staples would be half empty if he wasn't playing right now.

At least I'm glad they didn't throw the max at Parsons and no long-term contracts for anyone else, if everything goes right they should be able to put together a solid roster next season with Randle coming back and us having a top 5 pick.

sportjames23
11-13-2014, 11:15 AM
The Kobe Family in full effect. :lol

ralph_i_el
11-13-2014, 11:17 AM
If laker fans acted like the OP there wouldn't be any hate.

STATUTORY
11-13-2014, 11:19 AM
internet is a safe and anonymous outlet for their represeed anger

no one dare to speak about kobe the way these haters do in real life, they know they get checked real fast

kennethgriffin
11-13-2014, 11:20 AM
If laker fans acted like the OP there wouldn't be any hate.

f*ck being humble

and it goes both ways... kobe haters and kobe fans go at each other equally

both wouldnt exist without the other egging them on

it probably started way back in 1998 when jordan fans trashed kobe for being a starting allstar and stealing the spotlight

in the end its about who gets the last laugh. and kobe retiring all time GOAT scorer is a nice big d*ck in the ass on the way out

SugarHill
11-13-2014, 11:23 AM
f*ck being humble

and it goes both ways... kobe haters and kobe fans go at each other equally

both wouldnt exist without the other egging them on

it probably started way back in 1998 when jordan fans trashed kobe for being a starting allstar and stealing the spotlight

in the end its about who gets the last laugh. and kobe retiring all time GOAT scorer is a nice big d*ck in the ass on the way out

I'm sure you want that dick in the ass, bruh

kennethgriffin
11-13-2014, 11:24 AM
I'm sure you want that dick in the ass, bruh
sounds like you already got it

let me know how it feels

YouGotServed
11-13-2014, 11:24 AM
They're irrelevant this season...I haven't seen any player/team be this hated when it's literally not the players' fault.

There are 100s of Kobe/Lakers hate threads, zero criticizing the moves the FO has made over the past 3 years. Lakers had the chance to get IT/Lance or some other formidable player, but all they did was throw money at the garbage they had + offered Kobe 48.5 mil before he was even able to play. You can criticize Kobe for taking the money, but would anyone really turn down that kind of money, when the FO has been making one questionable decision after another? Might as well get your money...

That aside, this year literally is nothing but another tank job to get a top 5 pick. Coaches/players are not going to come out and admit that, Kobe's a professional and unless he really wants out, he will hold himself back and he'll chase the scoring title in the mean time, which should really not be a problem for the Laker fans or anyone else, as the team is nowhere near Playoff material to begin with. Maybe Kobe plays a little more unselfishly and they win 30-40 games instead of 20ish, but that's not what I want as a Lakers fan that's looking ahead this season.

Next off-season will show what this franchise is made of, they'll have 30+ million in cap space to work with, and if they can't put together a team that on paper should at least be good enough to contend for a Playoff spot, then drastical changes will have to be made.

As it is right now, us Laker fans will have nothing else to do but endure the season and root for Kobe to play himself into top shape and have some great highlight plays in the process of chasing scoring records.

With this being ISH, this thread is guaranteed to have a bunch of troll replies from you know who, so all I can ask of you is to ignore them and not give em' what they want.

Thank you.

tl;dr

Will continue to troll Laker fans as it causes them to meltdown and type essays like OP.

ImKobe
11-13-2014, 11:30 AM
mods..

kennethgriffin
11-13-2014, 11:49 AM
tl;dr

Will continue to troll Laker fans as it causes them to meltdown and type essays like OP.

kobes accomplishments wouldnt be nearly as satisying if it wasnt for people like you

if nobody cared or payed attention to kobe. his all time scoring record wouldnt be nearly as fun to watch and appreciate

i cant imagine what it must have felt like watching kobe win a finals mvp with a brutal game 7 shooting performance

it means everyone who hated kobe was tuning in. they all watched the game and jacked off 5 times.

which made it even funnier when kobe lifted that finals mvp at the end of the game

a little piece of every kobe hater died that day.

and it was the biggest reminder than 1 game doesnt make or break anyone. its about the whole resume.

so keep chirping after every game kobe plays bad. in the end. he still has 5 titles, 7 finals, 2 finals mvps, season mvp, 4 allstar mvps, 11 all nba first teams, 9 all defensive first teams, 33000 points, 50 game winning shots, and quite possibly the all time scoring record 2 years from now

"but he missed allot of shots!!!!!!" lmao

ImKobe
11-13-2014, 11:50 AM
kobes accomplishments wouldnt be nearly as satisying if it wasnt for people like you

if nobody cared or payed attention to kobe. his all time scoring record wouldnt be nearly as fun to watch and appreciate

i cant imagine what it must have felt like watching kobe win a finals mvp with a brutal game 7 shooting performance

it means everyone who hated kobe was tuning in. they all watched the game and jacked off 5 times.

which made it even funnier when kobe lifted that finals mvp at the end of the game

and it was the biggest reminder than 1 game doesnt make or break anyone. its about the whole resume.

so keep chirping after every game kobe plays bad. in the end. he still has 5 titles, 7 finals, 2 finals mvps, season mvp, 4 allstar mvps, 11 all nba first teams, 9 all defensive first teams, 33000 points, 50 game winning shots, and quite possibly the all time scoring record 2 years from now

Please, don't entertain the trolls in this thread. It's not worth it.

Pointguard
11-13-2014, 11:52 AM
You guys have been in every Derrick Rose hater thread and now want to act like trolling shouldn't exist. Yall get what you dish out.

AirFederer
11-13-2014, 12:05 PM
Kobe 10/28! 35% fg

Rest of team shots 44% fg

Only blind stans cannot see any problem here.

YouGotServed
11-13-2014, 12:07 PM

did not read.

rent free. meltdown city lmao

Leviathon1121
11-13-2014, 12:07 PM

Kobe will never be known as the GOAT scorer and you know it, how mad does that make you?

DonDadda59
11-13-2014, 12:08 PM
tl;dr

:applause:

ISH = the land of the free, home of the brave.

I may not agree with your trolling but I will fight to the death to protect your right to troll.

Plus, f*ck a Bean and the bum ass Lakers.

CelticBaller
11-13-2014, 12:49 PM
Are we forgetting all the countless years of Kobe fans trolling?

Lol **** those assholes

ImKobe
11-13-2014, 12:56 PM

Lol **** those assholes

Attack the posters that have actually been trolling you, not the ones that try to have a serious discussion. I didn't join ISH to go back and forth with some pre-teens that have zero knowledge of the game.

People can't seem to keep things civil around here, which is a damn shame. Overreaction after overreaction and we're not even 10% into the regular season...

lilteapot
11-13-2014, 01:06 PM
lmao double standards.

kobe hate is trolling, lebron hate never is apparently

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-13-2014, 01:20 PM
Attack the posters that have actually been trolling you, not the ones that try to have a serious discussion. I didn't join ISH to go back and forth with some pre-teens that have zero knowledge of the game.

People can't seem to keep things civil around here, which is a damn shame. Overreaction after overreaction and we're not even 10% into the regular season...

lol @ this blowhard telling others how to act. Ya reap what you sow, ******s.

kennethgriffin
11-13-2014, 01:21 PM
Kobe will never be known as the GOAT scorer and you know it, how mad does that make you?

lol the goat scorer is the scoring record holder dumb sh*t

duh

all kobe needs to be known as the goat scorer is for someone not to be some ostrich burying their head in the sand

ImKobe
11-13-2014, 01:22 PM
lol @ this blowhard telling others how to act. Ya reap what you sow, ******s.

What did I do? Can you make a single post without being offensive?

It's like racial profiling. Just because one black man is a thug, that does not mean all blacks are automatically thugs.

I'm a Kobe + Lakers fan, I can respect other posters and their views.

DonDadda59
11-13-2014, 01:24 PM

duh

all kobe needs to be known as the goat scorer is for someone not to be some ostrich burying their head in the sand

Allen Iverson > Bean as a scorer.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-13-2014, 01:24 PM
What did I do? Can you make a single post without being offensive?

Other than you being a giant Kobe homer making nonsensical, troll-like arguments? :confusedshrug:

Until you can objectively speak about Kobe, I suggest you take your own advice.

Nash
11-13-2014, 01:26 PM
let's be real though, Kobe doesn't get 1/4 of the abuse Lebron gets on ISH

Droid101
11-13-2014, 01:32 PM
let's be real though, Kobe doesn't get 1/4 of the abuse Lebron gets on ISH
:roll:

RoundMoundOfReb
11-13-2014, 01:53 PM
Pauk lion essay level of pathetic.

chazzy
11-13-2014, 02:01 PM
This season is a Kobe hater honeymoon, let them enjoy. It's been a rough decade

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-13-2014, 02:10 PM
kobe my nikka but this ISH
we ruthless and cutthroat. if u dont got tough skin u wont survive.

if ye cant take the heat take ya ass over to the kids section at realgm or somethin:no: :no:

Cold soul
11-13-2014, 02:14 PM
Meh it's whatever Kobe been burning haters soul over a decade now. Let the haters have there fun for now.

Mr Exlax
11-13-2014, 02:21 PM
Funny shit is I hate Kobe and the Lakers in real life. I still give the respect where it's due though. On ish, retards run rampant and I find myself having to defend the freaking guy smh

Smoke117
11-13-2014, 02:26 PM
The only reason there are laker/kobe trolls is because of ridiculous stans like you. (all of you I should say seeing who all has posted in here...)

ImKobe
11-13-2014, 02:32 PM
Other than you being a giant Kobe homer making nonsensical, troll-like arguments? :confusedshrug:

Until you can objectively speak about Kobe, I suggest you take your own advice.

I can make ridiculously biased posts about Kobe, but at least I have respect for the other poster (if I see they can also make a good, well-thought post and aren't just trolling).

In your case, you know shit about basketball, which you try to compensate by resorting to name-calling like a child. I treat people the way they treat me, that's how I've always been. If I see shitty trolls all up in my threads, I will respond to them with the same kind of respect they show me, which is why I sometimes make some ridiculous claims about Kobe and I mess with them. It's fun in moderation, but ever since the season's kicked off, there's been nothing but low-quality trolling on ISH. Not a single thread that would yield a healthy discussion, filled with facts and understanding of the game. It's usually the same shitty posters trying to get at me with the same old shitty jokes. I get it, Kobe is an overrated ballhog, a taller AI. **** off.

Smoke117
11-13-2014, 02:34 PM
I can make ridiculously biased posts about Kobe, but at least I have respect for the other poster (if I see they can also make a good, well-thought post and aren't just trolling).

In your case, you know shit about basketball, which you try to compensate by resorting to name-calling like a child. I treat people the way they treat me, that's how I've always been. If I see shitty trolls all up in my threads, I will respond to them with the same kind of respect they show me, which is why I sometimes make some ridiculous claims about Kobe and I mess with them. It's fun in moderation, but ever since the season's kicked off, there's been nothing but low-quality trolling on ISH. Not a single thread that would yield a healthy discussion, filled with facts and understanding of the game. It's usually the same shitty posters trying to get at me with the same old shitty jokes. I get it, Kobe is an overrated ballhog, a taller AI. **** off.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: You telling someone else they no nothing about basketball when you never post anything, but stupid, idiotic kobe stan nonsense? You don't even know anything about the player you are stanning...I've never seen you give one legit argument in any discussion ever that included Kobe. Kuniva is actually an decent poster...you have no business calling him out, clown.

PJR
11-13-2014, 02:38 PM
Meh. The Laker/Kobe contingent of fans have been the biggest participant in the troll game for the greater portion of the last decade. There wasn't a group of fans in history more obsessed with tearing down other players and teams to prop up Bryant.

What goes around....:confusedshrug:

ImKobe
11-13-2014, 02:40 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: You telling someone else they no nothing about basketball when you never post anything, but stupid, idiotic kobe stan nonsense? You don't even know anything about the player you are stanning...I've never seen you give one legit argument in any discussion ever that included Kobe. Kuniva is actually an decent poster...you have no business calling him out, clown.

As I expected, more name-calling.

imnew09
11-13-2014, 03:01 PM
let's also not ignore the fact that 3 major injuries that are also affecting the Lakers

Nick Young
Nash
Julius Randle

All three of them are starters on the Laker team. So imagine your team missing 3 starters how would they turn out?

ImKobe
11-13-2014, 03:03 PM
let's also not ignore the fact that 3 major injuries that are also affecting the Lakers

Nick Young
Nash
Julius Randle

All three of them are starters on the Laker team. So imagine your team missing 3 starters how would they turn out?

People expect us to win it all every year. :oldlol:

Sakkreth
11-13-2014, 03:07 PM
Leave Kobe alone :cry:

JebronLames
11-13-2014, 03:08 PM
Lmao meltdown. Kobe's never been the main reason for winning any of his championships. Size down low was the main reason for winning in 09-10.

Mr. I'm So Rad
11-13-2014, 03:11 PM

But....

Who were they going to sign? It isn't like he colluded with 2 others guys and it was a surety that they would come play with him. Why take ~10mil less on the chance of 1 decent player joining the Lakers.

Besides, people on here say nobody wants to play with Kobe anyway. So why should it matter if he took less money or not?

Cold soul
11-13-2014, 03:18 PM
Lmao meltdown. Kobe's never been the main reason for winning any of his championships. Size down low was the main reason for winning in 09-10.

Ray Allen saved Lebron legacy game 6 of 2013 NBA Finals. Lebron was close to being 1-4 in NBA Finals strive for greatness. Lebron is this generation Wilt. :bowdown:

ArbitraryWater
11-13-2014, 03:22 PM
Reality:

http://i.gyazo.com/4cfd0d08104ac60d54200b1bcff31151.png
http://i.gyazo.com/3a7ff3dddeba39c4d02e8d2dff2a4347.png
http://i.gyazo.com/9bab5a62bca0cf0bcb3ec65983f09dcc.png
http://i.gyazo.com/b285ce5d1c72d6e5e7f8a60d2b8313fa.png
http://i.gyazo.com/92a8128ea64b776098cfeca5ae0fc514.png

KyleKong
11-13-2014, 03:30 PM
Kobe is getting everything he deserves right now.

Sucked up salary space as a 36 year old who is shooting under 40% and, if you believe it, is one of the main reason why free agents this summer didn't choose LAL to play for.

Team is also 1-7 for **** sakes.

ArbitraryWater
11-13-2014, 03:32 PM
'I don't care that he's shooting 39% and that we play better with him on the bench and that we're the last seed. Give me 39% shooting.'

45% is average enough, but never thought I

ImKobe
11-13-2014, 03:33 PM
Kobe is getting everything he deserves right now.

Sucked up salary space as a 36 year old who is shooting under 40% and, if you believe it, is one of the main reason why free agents this summer didn't choose LAL to play for.

Team is also 1-7 for **** sakes.

Kobe was given the contract, he did not demand it.

Free agents didn't join because 1) Lakers didn't make enough offers and 2) Lakers situation sucks, who wants to play with a bunch of scrubs outside of Kobe, who's coming off a torn achilles and a broken knee?

you trolls are pathetic

outbreak
11-13-2014, 03:39 PM
Most of the hate is in reaction to stans like you who make threads saying he is playing amazing when he shoots 35% and takes 30 shots. If you made threads about the front office or something actually relevant rather than trying to hype him up people wouldn't be making hate threads. Honestly 90% of the hate threads on ISH are just reactions to other peoples threads over hype threads.

Hey Yo
11-13-2014, 03:43 PM

Lol **** those assholes
No doubt, man.

How many times on various forums before June 2012 did we always see these 3 words from Kobe stans??

"LeBron ZERO Ringzzzzz"

wakencdukest
11-13-2014, 03:46 PM
Who were they going to sign? It isn't like he colluded with 2 others guys and it was a surety that they would come play with him. Why take ~10mil less on the chance of 1 decent player joining the Lakers.

Besides, people on here say nobody wants to play with Kobe anyway. So why should it matter if he took less money or not?

As a lifelong Laker fan, I don't care about Kobe. He's never been an unselfish player. He was great at one time, but his time is about up. As a fan, I don't think he should be getting 25 million a year at his age. He's made hundreds of millions over his career, so if he really had a burning desire to win he could have taken less so the team could sign some decent free agents. I'd rather see him leave and go chase a ring next year. The Lakers are poised to have the worst record in the league and be guaranteed a top 3 pick next year, most of their players contracts expire next year and they will have massive cap space. If they are smart this can be a relatively quick re-build, there's some decent free agents coming up. If they give Kobe another huge contract though, you can kiss that shit goodbye. For the people who will reply to this by saying it's a business and he should take everything he could get, I say; As a Laker fan I don't give a shit about him or his legacy, all I care about is the Lakers winning, and if Kobe is not contributing to that then I hope he leaves.

Hey Yo
11-13-2014, 03:47 PM
Jeanie Buss:

"Whoever said they didn't want to play for the Lakers because of Kobe are losers"

More like

"those players would be losers if they played with Kobe and the LAL right now"

ImKobe
11-13-2014, 03:48 PM
keep negging me with your alts, pls.

Leviathon1121
11-13-2014, 03:50 PM

duh

The vast majority of people do not consider Kareem the GOAT scorer, and they will never consider Bryant that no matter what he does from this point on. You know its true, and it infuriates you. :lol

JebronLames
11-13-2014, 03:51 PM
Ray Allen saved Lebron legacy game 6 of 2013 NBA Finals. Lebron was close to being 1-4 in NBA Finals strive for greatness. Lebron is this generation Wilt. :bowdown:
Heat win game 6 by double digits if it wasnt for refs. And LeBron was the main reason for winning his championships. Kobe wasn't.

Hey Yo
11-13-2014, 03:52 PM
yeah, that's pretty dumb. Never felt the need to do so except maybe once.

ArbitraryWater
11-13-2014, 03:54 PM
yo wtf happened to ImKobe's rep :roll:

Cold soul
11-13-2014, 03:56 PM
Heat win game 6 by double digits if it wasnt for refs. And LeBron was the main reason for winning his championships. Kobe wasn't.

Lebron is overrated 2-3 career NBA Finals record is pathetic the dude comes up small when the pressure is at its highest. The dude is a front runner when adversity hits him he folds more times than not. Lebron 2011 epic choke job was great he was the only reason the Heat lost against Mavericks he robbed Wade of his second FMVP reward.

ImKobe
yo wtf happened to ImKobe's rep :roll:

I obviously pissed Jameer off and he negged me on 5 different accounts :facepalm

oarabbus
OP more like Laker fans need to chill with the Kobe shielding

Y'all like the damn CIA with this coverup, gaslighting and spinning reality so bad you'd think Kobe was in mid-2000s form :lol

ImKobe
11-13-2014, 03:57 PM
OP more like Laker fans need to chill with the Kobe shielding

Y'all like the damn CIA with this coverup, gaslighting and spinning reality so bad you'd think Kobe was in mid-2000s form :lol

Did Kobe put the team together? Did Kobe offer himself 48.5 million? Did Kobe break Randle's foot?

Nikkas blame him for everything and when anyone dare call trolls out on their bullshit, they are shielding him...

I'm just calling people out on their bullshit, nothing else. Kobe is a chucker and he's playing like no other team cancer, but it's what we need this season in order to lose as many games as possible.

DonDadda59
11-13-2014, 04:00 PM
http://i.gyazo.com/b285ce5d1c72d6e5e7f8a60d2b8313fa.png

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z192/Def_Fit/GIF/kobe-laughing_1350060747.gif

ImKobe
11-13-2014, 04:03 PM
http://www.picgifs.com/reaction-gifs/reaction-gifs/mad-rage/mad080.gif

ArbitraryWater
11-13-2014, 04:13 PM
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z192/Def_Fit/GIF/kobe-laughing_1350060747.gif

ImKobe
11-13-2014, 04:18 PM

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/5d/5d1e04ff957c7d20bc2835017c942aea9d8fcd0e4bdf59c508 d627c72a80b685.jpg

Hey Yo
11-13-2014, 04:25 PM
yeah, that's pretty dumb. Never felt the need to do so except maybe once.
Someone negged me for above post.

:confusedshrug:

ImKobe
11-13-2014, 04:26 PM
Someone negged me for above post.

:confusedshrug:

Why do people care about rep?

ArbitraryWater
11-13-2014, 04:26 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/5d/5d1e04ff957c7d20bc2835017c942aea9d8fcd0e4bdf59c508 d627c72a80b685.jpg

http://i.gyazo.com/1ceb6c15e53c5c6d240bbb286a01f50c.png

Hey Yo
11-13-2014, 04:32 PM
Why do people care about rep?
Curiosity for the most part for me. I have no problem with giving someone rep when they post something that changes the perspective on something which makes me look at the subject at hand differently or points out something I hadn't considered.

But handing out negs just for the hell of it is dumb.

chazzy
11-13-2014, 04:34 PM
I obviously pissed Jameer off and he negged me on 5 different accounts :facepalm
You must've been placed on the OTC naughty list

ImKobe
11-13-2014, 04:37 PM
Curiosity for the most part for me. I have no problem with giving someone rep when they post something that changes the perspective on something which makes me look at the subject at hand differently or points out something I hadn't considered.

But handing out negs just for the hell of it is dumb.

It's especially stupid when someone takes their time to create so many alternative accounts, then post on them and raise their rep too, and then take his time to log on each and every one of them and neg me (and others) without even telling me who he is :facepalm, must be something seriously wrong with that dude.

Knoe Itawl
11-13-2014, 04:53 PM
The hypocrisy of Kobe stan clowns is hilarious. My ignore list:

20Four
9erempiree
AnaheimLakers24
ball_handler
BlackJoker23
Bladers
branslowski
BULLS
CantStop
coin24
Colby Brian
crisoner
Desperado
Doranku
EarlTheGoat
GODbe
GollyImSoGully
griffmoney1784
griffmoney2084
HannibalKid
Hulk Hogan
Jacks3
kaiiu
KAJ=GOAT
KOBE143
nightfall88
Kobe24
LakersReign
Magic 32
Mr. Jabbar
Ne 1
NoGunzJustSkillz
Poseidon
OneWay
Real14
ripthekik
rugrats
russwest0
Rysio
selrahc
StacksOnDeck
stalkerforlife
The Decision
The Iron Fist
TheLogo
tpols
TheMarkMadsen
unbreakable
zay_24
zizozain

Look at this list of freaks, 95% of whom are Bryant stans. Go to any basketball message board and Kobe stans are EASILy the most hated. They are the most ignorant, hero worshipping, delusional, pathetic, celebrity obsessed scum in all of sports. Crazy thing is, that list doesn't even begin to capture all the stan freaks that come through here. This ImKobe is just another in a long list of them. He tries to mask it under the guise of just having basketball conversation, but is every bit as delusional and ******ging as your Mr.Jabbars and jacks'

Whatever trolling is done to Kobe stans pales in comparison to the waves of inane drivel that you've polluted the NBA message board community with for all of these years.

To quote Jeff "If I ever shoot myself, it will be because of Kobe fans"

Nuff said.

ImKobe
11-13-2014, 04:55 PM
The hypocrisy

that's like half the NBA Forum

weak ass poster

ArbitraryWater
11-13-2014, 04:55 PM

20Four
9erempiree
AnaheimLakers24
ball_handler
BlackJoker23
Bladers
branslowski
BULLS
CantStop
coin24
Colby Brian
crisoner
Desperado
Doranku
EarlTheGoat
GODbe
GollyImSoGully
griffmoney1784
griffmoney2084
HannibalKid
Hulk Hogan
Jacks3
kaiiu
KAJ=GOAT
KOBE143
nightfall88
Kobe24
LakersReign
Magic 32
Mr. Jabbar
Ne 1
NoGunzJustSkillz
Poseidon
OneWay
Real14
ripthekik
rugrats
russwest0
Rysio
selrahc
StacksOnDeck
stalkerforlife
The Decision
The Iron Fist
TheLogo
tpols
TheMarkMadsen
unbreakable
zay_24
zizozain

Look at this list of freaks, 95% of whom are Bryant stans. Go to any basketball message board and Kobe stans are EASILy the most hated. They are the most ignorant, hero worshipping, delusional, pathetic, celebrity obsessed scum in all of sports. Crazy thing is, that list doesn't even begin to capture all the stan freaks that come through here. This ImKobe is just another in a long list of them. He tries to mask it under the guise of just having basketball conversation, but is every bit as delusional and ******ging as your Mr.Jabbars and jacks'

Whatever trolling is done to Kobe stans pales in comparison to the waves of inane drivel that you've polluted the NBA message board community with for all of these years.

Pretty much but I like Jacks... He may have changed his opinions a bit but back in 2011 he still had Kobe at a reasonable 11-13 all-time ranking... Didn't overreact as crazy as the others.

chazzy
11-13-2014, 04:56 PM
80% of that list aren't even around anymore

Bless Mathews
How could you NOT hate on a snitch, rapist, spoiled spoon fed rich white kid from the burbs?

Unless you one of the above and can relate.

ImKobe

alts breh

Cold soul
11-13-2014, 04:59 PM

Yeah true if not more.

ImKobe
11-13-2014, 05:03 PM
How could you NOT hate on a snitch, rapist, spoiled spoon fed rich white kid from the burbs?

Unless you one of the above and can relate.

Since when was Kobe white?

Bless Mathews
11-13-2014, 05:14 PM
Since when was Kobe white?

Ever since he was spoon fed caviar in the suburbs of France and lobster in the upper class city of lower merion , pa.

He cars and treats his teammates like entitled rich white kids.

Scared rich white kids snitch for no reason.

He's white.

YouGotServed
11-13-2014, 05:27 PM

Negged.

ImKobe
11-13-2014, 05:31 PM
Ever since he was spoon fed caviar in the suburbs of France and lobster in the upper class city of lower merion , pa.

He cars and treats his teammates like entitled rich white kids.

Scared rich white kids snitch for no reason.

He's white.

rent free.

JT123
11-13-2014, 05:34 PM

20Four
9erempiree
AnaheimLakers24
ball_handler
BlackJoker23
Bladers
branslowski
BULLS
CantStop
coin24
Colby Brian
crisoner
Desperado
Doranku
EarlTheGoat
GODbe
GollyImSoGully
griffmoney1784
griffmoney2084
HannibalKid
Hulk Hogan
Jacks3
kaiiu
KAJ=GOAT
KOBE143
nightfall88
Kobe24
LakersReign
Magic 32
Mr. Jabbar
Ne 1
NoGunzJustSkillz
Poseidon
OneWay
Real14
ripthekik
rugrats
russwest0
Rysio
selrahc
StacksOnDeck
stalkerforlife
The Decision
The Iron Fist
TheLogo
tpols
TheMarkMadsen
unbreakable
zay_24
zizozain

To quote Jeff "If I ever shoot myself, it will be because of Kobe fans"

Nuff said.
:lebronamazed: Post of the year ladies and gentlemen.

Knoe Itawl
11-13-2014, 05:35 PM

The point is not whether or not they're around any more. The point is that they existed in the FIRST place. And that they have contributed to why bryant gets trolled so much by people who can't stand his stans. And this idiot OP, instead of putting the blame where it lies - which is with Kobe stans, ignores that and instead focuses on the RESULT. Of course that's typical Kobe stan logic, which is to say no logic at all.

ihoopallday
11-13-2014, 05:37 PM
You guys were around for the success, don't start playing victim when your favorite player is struggling. It comes with the territory. Plus like someone said earlier, a lot of you guys were always bashing LeBron for his zero rings. I remember "Laker" fans cheering when Boston eliminated Bron in 09-10 season. I could've sworn Boston was LA's biggest rival. Weird seeing their fans cheering for them.

ImKobe
11-13-2014, 05:38 PM
You guys were around for the success, don't start playing victim when your favorite player is struggling. It comes with the territory. Plus like someone said earlier, a lot of you guys were always bashing LeBron for his zero rings. I remember "Laker" fans cheering when Boston eliminated Bron in 2009. I could've sworn Boston was LA's biggest rival. Weird seeing their fans cheering for them.

Boston did not eliminate Bran in 09, but they did make him look bad both in 08 & 10 :oldlol:

SugarHill
11-13-2014, 05:40 PM
The point is not whether or not they're around any more. The point is that they existed in the FIRST place. And that they have contributed to why bryant gets trolled so much by people who can't stand his stans. And this idiot OP, instead of putting the blame where it lies - which is with Kobe stans, ignores that and instead focuses on the RESULT. Of course that's typical Kobe stan logic, which is to say no logic at all.

http://cdn.hark.com/images/000/451/792/451792/original.jpg

That's what I love about these Kobe stans

I get older, they stay insane

Mr. Jabbar
11-13-2014, 05:42 PM
kobe haters mad @ kobe being compared to bran both current :roll:

kobe is also more handsome than any player in the top 20 goat list

ihoopallday
11-13-2014, 05:43 PM
Boston did not eliminate Bran in 09, but they did make him look bad both in 08 & 10 :oldlol:

http://youtu.be/FeUWPMKzwC8 :facepalm 2009-2010 season

SugarHill
11-13-2014, 05:48 PM

Did he beat up a mountain lion doe?

chazzy
11-13-2014, 05:49 PM
Blaming Kobe hate on his fans is the ultimate copout. Why Kobe haters can't just man up and admit they don't like the guy and love to tear him down is beyond me. "It's all self defense! Kobe stans annoyed me first! :cry: "

RoundMoundOfReb
11-13-2014, 05:50 PM

He isn't even on the top 20 goat list

DonDadda59
11-13-2014, 05:54 PM

:no:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/72/Wilt_Chamberlain_headshot.jpg

http://www.lapatilla.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Wilt-Chamberlain.jpg

20K *willing* bitches > 1 raped White Woman

Droid101
11-13-2014, 05:55 PM
He isn't even on the top 20 goat list
He is in the top 7-15 if you ask any unbiased fan of basketball. You've proven your bias, once again.

poido123
11-13-2014, 06:09 PM
We had some pretty annoying laker fans in the day, but these new breed lebron fans are something else. I remember good old fatal9, jacks3 and alpha wolf as the trolls of ISH back when I joined. :lol

Dubeta and alts :facepalm

Saying shit like the lebron Family? While talking to himself on multiple accounts is really sad.

Trolls transcend eras, they come in all colors and they will continue to make ISH interesting.

Dubeta and his alts needs to go. Only room for quality trolls here.

Knoe Itawl
11-13-2014, 06:09 PM
Blaming Kobe hate on his fans is the ultimate copout. Why Kobe haters can't just man up and admit they don't like the guy and love to tear him down is beyond me. "It's all self defense! Kobe stans annoyed me first! :cry: "

You know damn well I've never shied from saying I dislike Bryant. However, as this is a message board, when you have legions of the kind of scum I listed day after day (so much so that the very founder of this board threatened suicide because of them) posting inane nonsense, of COURSE it's going to spark a reaction. That's just human nature. Yes, there would have been people speaking out against Bryant if there were no stans, but their presence has magnified that thousands of times.

STATUTORY
11-13-2014, 06:12 PM
20K *willing* bitches > 1 raped White Woman
you seriously think kobe has only had 1 white chick outside of marriage bro?! you for real bro, you getting me heated now

TheMarkMadsen
11-13-2014, 06:41 PM
You know damn well I've never shied from saying I dislike Bryant. However, as this is a message board, when you have legions of the kind of scum I listed day after day (so much so that the very founder of this board threatened suicide because of them) posting inane nonsense, of COURSE it's going to spark a reaction. That's just human nature. Yes, there would have been people speaking out against Bryant if there were no stans, but their presence has magnified that thousands of times.

this is the guy who said Kobe would never win a ring after Shaq, that even with Pau Kobe still wouldn't sniff a ring

this guys opinion is literally worthless

Mr. Jabbar
11-13-2014, 06:46 PM
this is the guy who said Kobe would never win a ring after Shaq, that even with Pau Kobe still wouldn't sniff a ring

this guys opinion is literally worthless

knoe itawl is one of the oldest kobe haters, he has been proven wrong as many times as he has posted :applause:

LakersFan626
11-13-2014, 08:48 PM

Lol **** those assholes

But is it REALLY worth it to troll Kobe and the Lakers when they lose nearly all the time? I mean, I haven't expected them to win one game all year so far (yes, the Hornets win was a surprise) and the next few don't look like wins either. Trolling on the Lakers this year and last is like trolling on the 76ers or the Magic as it just feels unnecessary since losses these days are just another day at the office.

JT123
11-13-2014, 09:04 PM
But is it REALLY worth it to troll Kobe and the Lakers when they lose nearly all the time? I mean, I haven't expected them to win one game all year so far (yes, the Hornets win was a surprise) and the next few don't look like wins either. Trolling on the Lakers this year and last is like trolling on the 76ers or the Magic as it just feels unnecessary since losses these days are just another day at the office.
Nobody is trolling the Lakers. The Lakers were horrible last season, yet hardly anyone made troll threads about them because Kobe only played in 6 games. In short, nobody gives a shit about the Lakers anymore. People are trolling Kobe because his fans deserve it. They spend all summer posting that "2/5" BS, but as soon as they get a taste of their own medicine they can't handle it and we need to be more respectful. :cry:

Droid101
11-13-2014, 09:05 PM
They spend all summer posting that "2/5" BS,
False. EVERYbody was posting 2/5, because you and your alts were annoying as hell forever.

Cocaine80s
11-13-2014, 09:07 PM
I will stop trolling Kobe when he starts playing team basketball

zoom17
11-13-2014, 09:23 PM
I will stop trolling Kobe when he starts playing team basketball

:oldlol:

Megabox!
11-13-2014, 09:40 PM
Let's be honest here if the Cavs were 1-7 right now the Laker/Kobe fans would have a field day ripping on Lebron. I actually don't even dislike Kobe, it's just his fans that annoy me

MastaKilla
11-13-2014, 11:37 PM
Let's be honest here if the Cavs were 1-7 right now the Laker/Kobe fans would have a field day ripping on Lebron. I actually don't even dislike Kobe, it's just his fans that annoy me

I think anybody would be ripping a team with 3 all stars for being 1-7..

pauk
11-14-2014, 01:05 AM
after kobe becomes the GOAT scorer

kobe haters = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gSQg1i_q2g

kobe fans = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s-a1vp4LLk

I think any starting SG in the league can average at least 27 ppg on 25 shots @ 38% FG...... but not everybody is granted that kindof freedom nor determined to be detrimental as it is alot of wasted off. possessions, but hey Kobe has earned his rights to do whatever he wants, he is just gona chill there and chuck his way to retirement, halting the advancment of Lakers right now and for some years ahead, Lakers truly is his bitch......... so much so that even the Laker fans (like you) sit there and act like what Kobe is doing right now (no matter how old he is) is absolutely great, but then again, you have no choice......

STATUTORY
11-14-2014, 01:16 AM
I think any starting SG in the league can average at least 27 ppg on 25 shots @ 38% FG...... but not everybody is granted that kindof freedom nor determined to be detrimental as it is alot of wasted off. possessions, but hey Kobe has earned his rights to do whatever he wants, he is just gona chill there and chuck his way to retirement, halting the advancment of Lakers right now and for some years ahead, Lakers truly is his bitch......... so much so that even the Laker fans (like you) sit there and act like what Kobe is doing right now (no matter how old he is) is absolutely great, but then again, you have no choice......

:roll: :roll: :roll: :facepalm :facepalm :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TheMarkMadsen
11-14-2014, 01:18 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :facepalm :facepalm :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kobe holding back Jeremy Lin, Jordan Hill & Wes Johnson from being the true stars they are

:roll: :roll:

ImKobe
11-14-2014, 05:25 AM
Nobody is trolling the Lakers. The Lakers were horrible last season, yet hardly anyone made troll threads about them because Kobe only played in 6 games. In short, nobody gives a shit about the Lakers anymore. People are trolling Kobe because his fans deserve it. They spend all summer posting that "2/5" BS, but as soon as they get a taste of their own medicine they can't handle it and we need to be more respectful. :cry:

2/5 :facepalm

Nash
11-14-2014, 07:44 AM
Lebron gets more abuse on ISH, by far. Kobe fans outnumber Lebron fans.

And Lebron, unlike Kobe, is at his peak.

sportjames23
11-14-2014, 08:26 AM

I'd like to see some numbers to back this shit up.

STATUTORY
11-14-2014, 09:32 AM

bron family has the numbers but kobe fans are wittier

poido123
11-14-2014, 09:39 AM
Alltime list:

9-Kobe

10-lebron

Lebron will lose spots if he fails to win with this Cavs team. One of the most talented teams of all time.

Kobe fans >>>> lebron family

edrick
11-14-2014, 10:38 AM
Alltime list:

9-Kobe

10-lebron

Lebron will lose spots if he fails to win with this Cavs team. One of the most talented teams of all time.

Kobe fans >>>> lebron family

First year NBA coach, two all-stars that haven't even played in the playoffs yet. Cavs are not winning shit this year.

Artillery
11-14-2014, 01:49 PM
Kobe holding back Jeremy Lin, Jordan Hill & Wes Johnson from being the true stars they are

:roll: :roll:

Can't complain about the help when Kobe's making more than any other player in the league.

ImKobe
11-14-2014, 08:32 PM
Can't complain about the help when Kobe's making more than any other player in the league.

gtfo