PDA

View Full Version : Adam Silver wants to allow sports betting

Knicksfever2010
11-13-2014, 11:58 PM
What a dunce, I miss the days of David Stern w/ his goofy mustache rigging the lottery for the Knicks to get Ewing

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/nba-commish-silver-pens-op-ed-favor-sports-betting-article-1.2010565

JohnFreeman
11-14-2014, 12:01 AM
I can't believe you can't bet on the NBA. I won $300 for 2012 MIami winning plus LeBron MVP

Magic731
11-14-2014, 12:04 AM
Why can't you bet on the NBA?

RoseCity07
11-14-2014, 01:52 AM
The league is already rigged. You can't tell me that refs don't call games that take point spreads into account. You ever notice when a team is winning by 30 that a ref will stop making the same calls in hopes the game gets a little tighter. It happens every single time a team is getting it's ass whooped. The losing team doesn't get called for travels, moving picks, or the hacking they do on the other end of the court.

Droid101
11-14-2014, 01:53 AM
The league is already rigged. You can't tell me that refs don't call games that take point spreads into account. You ever notice when a team is winning by 30 that a ref will stop making the same calls in hopes the game gets a little tighter. It happens every single time a team is getting it's ass whooped. The losing team doesn't get called for travels, moving picks, or the hacking they do on the other end of the court.
:roll: Stay mad.

MMM
11-14-2014, 01:56 AM
When does a team in Vegas come into play, seems like a potential windfall for the league's revenue.

jamal99
11-14-2014, 02:04 AM
Hold on a minute. Sports betting is illegal?

Undisputed
11-14-2014, 02:04 AM
+1 on this.

buddha
11-14-2014, 02:07 AM
Hold on a minute. Sports betting is illegal?

that and prostitution.

but for some reason it's legal to bribe people who make laws.

jamal99
11-14-2014, 02:16 AM
that and prostitution.

but for some reason it's legal to bribe people who make laws.
I knew about prostitution, but sports betting seems rather odd.

Here, you got places for betting on literally every corner. Five in the street next to me, and it's not a big street...

buddha
11-14-2014, 02:17 AM
I knew about prostitution, but sports betting seems rather odd.

Here, you got places for betting on literally every corner. Five in the street next to me, and it's not a big street...

gambling is illegal in general. we have to go to indian reservations if we want to play some cards. or vegas, I don't know why it's legal there.

land of the free