PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose hopeful MRI won't be needed

All Net
11-14-2014, 12:28 AM
Rose is hopeful he won't have to have MRI tomorrow. Just ice and stim treatment for now.

Via nick friedell

navy
11-14-2014, 12:29 AM
He's a millionaire, get the mri (not cancerous) and be done. What is the benefit of not doing it?

JohnFreeman
11-14-2014, 12:29 AM
Rose dodging another test

Undisputed
11-14-2014, 12:30 AM
Sounds good. Let's hope these ankles are the last of his health concerns for a while. I really do love watching the guy when he's out there.

navy
11-14-2014, 12:30 AM
:roll:

Upgrayedd
11-14-2014, 12:31 AM
He's such a *****. Bulls should have traded him when they had a chance.

Undisputed
Now this made me laugh. :applause: :roll:

Budadiiii
:roll: :applause:

SugarHill

Upgrayedd
11-14-2014, 12:32 AM
Sounds good. Let's hope these ankles are the last of his health concerns for a while. I really do love watching the guy when he's out there.

I'm done giving him a pass. He's fragile and when he talks he sounds like a total moron.

Budadiiii
11-14-2014, 12:32 AM
:bowdown:

Now nobody wants his acne ridden ass!

Budadiiii
11-14-2014, 12:33 AM
I'm done giving him a pass. He's fragile and when he talks he sounds like a total moron.
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Word!

Undisputed
11-14-2014, 12:34 AM
I am mad

It's whatever man. We can't change it, we just have to hope for the best.

Cocaine80s
11-14-2014, 12:34 AM
Bulls should trade Rose for Bledsoe and Thomas

RoundMoundOfReb
11-14-2014, 12:35 AM

Unbiased fan :applause:

Beastmode88

:applause: :applause:

JohnFreeman
Bulls should trade Rose for Bledsoe and Thomas
In what universe do the Suns make this trade?

Budadiiii
11-14-2014, 12:37 AM
The Land of Oz

zoom17
11-14-2014, 12:38 AM
The Land of Oz

:lol

Cocaine80s
Healthy Rose would put Suns in the top 5 of the west

Upgrayedd
Unbiased fan :applause:

I can't stand people that are that loyal to a team that they'll constantly be afraid to bash that team or it's players when they're wrong/do something stupid.

I don't care anymore that Rose is from Chicago. That seems to be the ONLY reason a lot of Bulls fans from Chicago still even support him.

Yes, when he's healthy he's still one of the best players in the league. But he's NEVER healthy anymore. Two major knee surgeries, bad ankles, now a hamstring injury?

And saying stupid crap. Him and his brother sound like idiots.

nathanjizzle
11-14-2014, 12:40 AM
Weak

nathanjizzle
11-14-2014, 12:44 AM
Yes, when he's healthy he's still one of the best players in the league. But he's NEVER healthy anymore. Two major knee surgeries, bad ankles, now a hamstring injury? .

So when hes healthy and the best player in the league you support him, but when hes injured you dont? Thats the epitome of the word disloyal. Weak.

Upgrayedd
11-14-2014, 12:48 AM
So when hes healthy and the best player in the league you support him, but when hes injured you dont? Thats the epitome of the word disloyal. Weak.

I'm just done defending him when he makes stupid comments and done saying he's going to get healthy when it's obvious that he's fragile and now on top of it with his most recent comments he obviously doesn't care if he plays or not.

I don't want to see him injured, I want to see him healthy. But now it seems like he's not even trying anymore. The best players play through injuries. Nowadays, Rose suffers a minor injury and he's out for 10 games. He's fragile and really sounding like a moron every time he opens his mouth.

ballinhun8
11-14-2014, 12:50 AM
What PG doesn't have injury history??

Wall? Irving? Westbrook? Paul? Curry?

Eric Cartman
11-14-2014, 12:51 AM

:kobe:

Pointguard
11-14-2014, 12:56 AM
I'm just done defending him when he makes stupid comments and done saying he's going to get healthy when it's obvious that he's fragile and now on top of it with his most recent comments he obviously doesn't care if he plays or not.

I don't want to see him injured, I want to see him healthy. But now it seems like he's not even trying anymore. The best players play through injuries. Nowadays, Rose suffers a minor injury and he's out for 10 games. He's fragile and really sounding like a moron every time he opens his mouth.
You jumping the gun to be disloyal. You don't even know what's up. When has he missed 10 games on a minor injury? You having a melt down and falling apart when you don't know anything. If he's on they can win it all. If he's injured its not happening. If you jump ship now, that was all you were worth. A good panic on something you don't know anything about. You can be getting weak over absolutely nothing.

Upgrayedd
11-14-2014, 12:57 AM

Not as bad as Rose. Curry is out there right now and the Warriors are looking great, CP3 isn't hurt right now. Westbrook had a setback but he came back after hurting his knee like Rose and Westbrook looked exactly the same last season.

None of them have missed the past 2 seasons like Rose.

Ariza4three
11-14-2014, 12:58 AM
Good night everybody :roll:

PistonsFan#21
11-14-2014, 12:58 AM

All their injuries combined together are still not as bad as Rose's.

Upgrayedd
11-14-2014, 12:59 AM
You jumping the gun to be disloyal. You don't even know what's up. When has he missed 10 games on a minor injury? You having a melt down and falling apart when you don't know anything. If he's on they can win it all. If he's injured its not happening. If you jump ship now, that was all you were worth. A good panic on something you don't know anything about. You can be getting weak over absolutely nothing.

I'm not jumping ship to another team and saying I'm not going to cheer for the Bulls or Rose anymore. If Rose gets out there and plays at 100%, I'll be supporting him.

But with his comments I'm wondering if he even wants to be out there and play through these injuries.

Ariza4three
11-14-2014, 01:00 AM
Rose is a joke.

chazzy
11-14-2014, 01:02 AM
Why is he getting hate for getting injured?

navy
11-14-2014, 01:03 AM
He's fine.

Pointguard
11-14-2014, 01:10 AM
I'm not jumping ship to another team and saying I'm not going to cheer for the Bulls or Rose anymore. If Rose gets out there and plays at 100%, I'll be supporting him.

But with his comments I'm wondering if he even wants to be out there and play through these injuries.

Believe only what you see. He plays as hard as any player this year. They are going to be careful with him and not play him in some regular season games - that's just the reality. Better he just build up to the playoffs. Not trying to get it all back in one month. They are first in the conference. Stop wanting the playoffs won in November. It makes no sense. The goal is to get two month without these mishaps.

Pointguard
11-14-2014, 01:16 AM
Fear. They don't want him at the top again. I can't think of another reason. I experienced this one. I guess their could be other reasons like Upgrayed who just wants his expectations back. But haters and bullies just want an advantage.

Budadiiii
11-14-2014, 01:33 AM
Fear. They don't want him at the top again. I can't think of another reason. I experienced this one. I guess their could be other reasons like Upgrayed who just wants his expectations back. But haters and bullies just want an advantage.
We're here to balance out your insufferable homer-ism.

Balance is the key.

And no one is in "fear" of Rose reaching the top. Again? He won a fluke MVP... but in the playoffs we saw he was nowhere near the top. And if you look at his average stats.... the same conclusion can be made. And when we see the Bulls win without him, the same conclusion can be made.

And when we see that he's just another inefficient PG who can't pass, rebound, or defend, we come to the conclusion that even when healthy, he's not all that. We do see him as weak and naturally we are going to pick at that. Survival of the fittest.

Prometheus
11-14-2014, 01:41 AM
found a pic of rose from back in the day

http://writeups.org/img/fiche/2666.jpg

zoom17
11-14-2014, 01:48 AM
:lebronamazed:

kamil
11-14-2014, 01:51 AM

I was surprised when I first heard him speak, I was hoping for someone a little more... eloquent, lol.

Dude is a fvcken dial tone.

Budadiiii
11-14-2014, 01:54 AM
I was surprised when I first heard him speak, I was hoping for someone a little more... eloquent, lol.

Dude is a fvcken dial tone.
His "interview" with Rachel Nichols tonight was brutal. :oldlol:

kamil
11-14-2014, 01:57 AM
His "interview" with Rachel Nichols tonight was brutal. :oldlol:

Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wThWc9-s4iw

He's so damn awkward in person... I love his game, but he's socially inept.

sportjames23
11-14-2014, 02:09 AM
OK, this is ridiculous. What the **** is wrong with Rose's legs? Knees, ankles and now hamstring? I'm sorry, but this shit is cray. For the last two years or so, this dude can't stay healthy. Does he not take care of himself?

Heavincent
11-14-2014, 02:11 AM
Can Rose go a week without getting injured?

This was happening even before the ACL injury. He was in and out of the lineup throughout 2012.

Budadiiii
11-14-2014, 02:18 AM
Can Rose go a week without getting injured?

This was happening even before the ACL injury. He was in and out of the lineup throughout 2012.
Either he has the most fragile body in human history or he's a puss and is sitting out for shit other players just naturally play through.

IDK.

Heavincent
11-14-2014, 02:40 AM
Either he has the most fragile body in human history or he's a puss and is sitting out for shit other players just naturally play through.

IDK.

He definitely milks injuries longer than most guys, but his injuries are legit. He injured like every body part in 2012. Ankle, back, toe, groin, knee, etc.

Budadiiii
11-14-2014, 02:43 AM
He definitely milks injuries longer than most guys, but his injuries are legit. He injured like every body part in 2012. Ankle, back, toe, groin, knee, etc.
Yeah, it's a bit of both.

He's highly injury prone and not what you would call a warrior.

Pretty sad to see it all unfold.

Crimsonrain777
11-14-2014, 02:45 AM
i'm starting to think his unique speed and quickness is a gift and a curse

miggyme1
11-14-2014, 02:53 AM
imo i think rose isnt getting enough rest and proper nutrition....that has to be his problem...dude isnt gettin at least 9 hours of sleep a night and he isnt gettin enough nutrients that he needs..i could be totally wrong but something just seems off about the way he cant stay healthy for even a game now.

if he isnt already he should consider seeing a nutritionist and see what vitamins his body is lacking so he can balance that out

Budadiiii
11-14-2014, 02:56 AM
imo i think rose isnt getting enough rest and proper nutrition....that has to be his problem...dude isnt gettin at least 9 hours of sleep a night and he isnt gettin enough nutrients that he needs..i could be totally wrong but something just seems off about the way he cant stay healthy for even a game now.

if he isnt already he should consider seeing a nutritionist and see what vitamins his body is lacking so he can balance that out
You mean skittles don't have any vitamins?

Derrick probably thinks he's eating fruit because of the colors

ballinhun8
11-14-2014, 03:01 AM
You mean skittles don't have any vitamins?

Derrick probably thinks he's eating fruit because of the colors

Your hate is strong tonight brush. What could have Rose done to you??

BTW how is chuckbrook doing this year? Another injury?

Budadiiii
11-14-2014, 03:05 AM
Your hate is strong tonight brush. What could have Rose done to you??

BTW how is chuckbrook doing this year? Another injury?
He's doing fine. Dunking with his off-hand in practice and will be back by December.

I don't think Rose will ever return again. We've already seen Russ come back and dominate in the playoffs when it matters. Rose still yet to give his Encore performance for "6%"

ballinhun8
11-14-2014, 03:07 AM
He's doing fine. Dunking with his off-hand in practice and will be back by December.

I don't think Rose will ever return again. We've already seen Russ come back and dominate in the playoffs when it matters. Rose still yet to give his Encore performance for "6%"

Then I assume he plays two games, misses 67 shots, Beverly steals his candy again and another surgery??

But we still gotta see him foul unnecessarily and chuck his way out of playoff games doe.

Budadiiii
11-14-2014, 03:10 AM
Then I assume he plays two games, misses 67 shots, Beverly steals his candy again and another surgery??

But we still gotta see him foul unnecessarily and chuck his way out of playoff games doe.
I wonder what suits Derrick will wear for this years playoffs.

Maybe he will rock some Ralph Lauren this year.

Undisputed
11-14-2014, 03:12 AM

This really made me laugh...thank you. :yaohappy:

Trash talk a player for being soft and fragile while staying true to Westbrook? Thats just gold. You should at least wait until he plays before going all crazy like you have today. It makes you look ridiculous...but ridiculous is probably your goal.

ballinhun8
11-14-2014, 03:13 AM
I wonder what suits Derrick will wear for this years playoffs.

Maybe he will rock some Ralph Lauren this year.

What bandana color and weapon will Russell wear on the bench during this years playoffs? Durant is the leader so Blue is out of the question already. Guess purple does fine for him. Fashionable and enough pizazz for a chick like Russ.

Budadiiii
11-14-2014, 03:19 AM
This really made me laugh...thank you. :yaohappy:

Trash talk a player for being soft and fragile while staying true to Westbrook? Thats just gold. You should at least wait until he plays before going all crazy like you have today. It makes you look ridiculous...but ridiculous is probably your goal.
Westbrook plays though sprains and doesn't sit out when cleared.

Westbrook isn't soft nor is he fragile. So why would you put those words together like that?

The trash talk is for how Rose handles his injuries, mentally. The guy sat out when cleared, and when he did FINALLY come back, he sucked.

Westbrook returned like he was stronger, physically and mentally. That is what separates these guys... Obviously Russ is much smarter and knows how to play without spraining an ankle or pulling a hammy every game, but he's also much more mentally strong.

Undisputed
11-14-2014, 03:20 AM
I want Westbrook playing healthy again. But he is just as prone to injuries as Derrick because of their playstyle. The NBA is better with Rose and Westbrook healthy. Rondo, same story. I want all these guys back 100%.

Graviton
11-14-2014, 03:20 AM
You guys do know Rose and Russ are good friends and train with each other each year right?

"In an interview with the Chicago Sun-Times, Westbrook, who is Rose's regular training partner every offseason, said that the Chicago Bulls guard will come back stronger and regain his old form that made him the youngest Most Valuable Player (MVP) in National Basketball Association (NBA) history.

"I've talked to him numerous times," Westbrook said of Rose. "He's a tough guy. He does a good job of coming out competing. It's unfortunate he had to be hurt and out another year, but he's going to come back the same D-Rose he was before."

poido123
11-14-2014, 03:40 AM
Westbrook plays though sprains and doesn't sit out when cleared.

Westbrook isn't soft nor is he fragile. So why would you put those words together like that?

The trash talk is for how Rose handles his injuries, mentally. The guy sat out when cleared, and when he did FINALLY come back, he sucked.

Westbrook returned like he was stronger, physically and mentally. That is what separates these guys... Obviously Russ is much smarter and knows how to play without spraining an ankle or pulling a hammy every game, but he's also much more mentally strong.

Usually you're a tool, but today you're even more of a tool than usual. This Budadiii sucks major balls, you're better when you're pulling apart lebron :rolleyes:

What is up your Ass? Is it something to do with your team eating shit early in the Season?

El Gato Negro
11-14-2014, 04:06 AM
Derrick Rose has gotten injured in 3 of the 5 games he's played this season.

Pointguard
11-14-2014, 04:15 AM
We're here to balance out your insufferable homer-ism.

Balance is the key.

And no one is in "fear" of Rose reaching the top. Again? He won a fluke MVP... but in the playoffs we saw he was nowhere near the top. And if you look at his average stats.... the same conclusion can be made. And when we see the Bulls win without him, the same conclusion can be made.

And when we see that he's just another inefficient PG who can't pass, rebound, or defend, we come to the conclusion that even when healthy, he's not all that. We do see him as weak and naturally we are going to pick at that. Survival of the fittest.
:lol You guys could never balance out anything in life by hating on someone who is hurt and never did anything to warrant hate. That can only come from a void in you. Think about it. You got an engine for Rose. You have to do things to get you going about him in a negative way all the time. Its a reflection of something in you - it definitely isn't natural. And it definitely isn't in the common way of healthy personality. Its a deficiency. And a deficiency wants more of it around him to feel normal. Discredit, attack when he is down, try to cheapen his existence... Why? Because of something in you. Not him.

You keep talking like this is the jungle. You think anything in the jungle acts like you act? You think hating is something fit/sufficient humans do? Or even fit animals would do to survive?

When I went to JHS, luck had it that I beat up the toughest guy in the grade. I kind of had a crown because of that, but I never cared for it as that wasn't really me, and I knew four of five guys that could take me had not my familiarity with older teens (brothers) had been a factor to keep a distance. One day I caught the flu and was out of it. Wouldn't you know it, I nearly had five fights that day. Now, that was the jungle, they waited for me to fall off. They hated me all that time, but at least it was hate with an end game in mind.

If I get the finest girl, I had haters. If I beat the toughest guy, other tough guys hated me. If I made a lot of money, the other ballers hated me. I was never hated when I wasn't high on the ladder or looked like I might have been deficient in those areas. Hate is never rooted in nothing. If you go around hating on people who are wounded its really sick.

Now virtual hate, is a hate within itself. No end game, nor anything can be accomplished, except perhaps you can now muster up virtual courage to sound bigger than you were when real moments of contention arose. Most of the time hate is born out of a moment that had some real hurt in you. Its your imbalance.

Cocaine80s
11-14-2014, 05:04 AM
:lol You guys could never balance out anything in life by hating on someone who is hurt and never did anything to warrant hate. That can only come from a void in you. Think about it. You got an engine for Rose. You have to do things to get you going about him in a negative way all the time. Its a reflection of something in you - it definitely isn't natural. And it definitely isn't in the common way of healthy personality. Its a deficiency. And a deficiency wants more of it around him to feel normal. Discredit, attack when he is down, try to cheapen his existence... Why? Because of something in you. Not him.

You keep talking like this is the jungle. You think anything in the jungle acts like you act? You think hating is something fit/sufficient humans do? Or even fit animals would do to survive?

When I went to JHS, luck had it that I beat up the toughest guy in the grade. I kind of had a crown because of that, but I never cared for it as that wasn't really me, and I knew four of five guys that could take me had not my familiarity with older teens (brothers) had been a factor to keep a distance. One day I caught the flu and was out of it. Wouldn't you know it, I nearly had five fights that day. Now, that was the jungle, they waited for me to fall off. They hated me all that time, but at least it was hate with an end game in mind.

If I get the finest girl, I had haters. If I beat the toughest guy, other tough guys hated me. If I made a lot of money, the other ballers hated me. I was never hated when I wasn't high on the ladder or looked like I might have been deficient in those areas. Hate is never rooted in nothing. If you go around hating on people who are wounded its really sick.

Now virtual hate, is a hate within itself. No end game, nor anything can be accomplished, except perhaps you can now muster up virtual courage to sound bigger than you were when real moments of contention arose. Most of the time hate is born out of a moment that had some real hurt in you. Its your imbalance.
:biggums:

You know making a long post like this is just feeding into budadiis plan right?

CarlosBoozer
11-14-2014, 05:25 AM
I remember when Curry was the most injury prone PG, now it's Rose... so weird :biggums:

ImKobe
11-14-2014, 05:26 AM
I remember when Curry was the most injury prone PG, now it's Rose... so weird :biggums:

Please, retire. We don't want you in LA.

CarlosBoozer
11-14-2014, 05:28 AM
Please, retire. We don't want you in LA.
Once you're on the Booze Cruise, there's no getting off! :djparty

ImKobe
11-14-2014, 05:34 AM
Once you're on the Booze Cruise, there's no getting off! :djparty
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1867593/BoozerOpenMouth.gif

Graviton
11-14-2014, 05:36 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1867593/BoozerOpenMouth.gif
http://images.wildammo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Boozer.gif

BigTicket
11-14-2014, 06:11 AM
Rose seems to be the single most injury prone player in the entire league.

He's great when he plays, but I would not want him on my team, since you cannot rely on him to actually play.

Kidbasketball20
11-14-2014, 06:15 AM

He's great when he plays, but I would not want him on my team, since you cannot rely on him to actually play.

I'd sign him to a JR smith deal and have him come off the bench and not play much defense.

poido123
11-14-2014, 07:20 AM

Smoked your boy irving. Will do so again in the playoffs :pimp:

Why do people feel the need to criticize injured Players? Rose isn't a team hopping coward like lebron or a bone head like JR Smith.

BigTicket
11-14-2014, 07:45 AM
Smoked your boy irving. Will do so again in the playoffs :pimp:

Why do people feel the need to criticize injured Players? Rose isn't a team hopping coward like lebron or a bone head like JR Smith.

What makes you think he will be healthy in the playoffs ? And even if he is, what makes you think he will do any better than the last time he faced Lebron ?

secund2nun
11-14-2014, 08:04 AM

With the injuries he is getting at such a young age I agree. He probably has an awful diet full of chemical preservatives, processed foods, and gmos. I bet he eats mcdonalds and drinks coke all day long. Probably has poor running mechanics on top of that (heel running instead of front foot running).

poido123
11-14-2014, 08:28 AM
What makes you think he will be healthy in the playoffs ? And even if he is, what makes you think he will do any better than the last time he faced Lebron ?

LeBron is a beta b.tch who needs an alpha around him to win.

Wade is gone, lebron needs to man up.

Good luck with that :oldlol:

I could say the same thing about one of your few rim protectors in varejeo.

Guy has played 3 complete seasons out of 10. 1 out of the last 4 :eek:

DMAVS41
11-14-2014, 08:32 AM

Dude. Stop it. Nobody actually wants Rose to be hurt...

It's just hilarious how his crazy fans (like you) have acted since 2010. Dude has been over-rated to extreme levels by you (calling him better than Dirk ever was) and we are just pointing out he was never "that good".

He's also a bitch made player. He's soft. Is Barkley, Shaq, Kenny now all haters as well?

Dude was a bitch made mentality...worrying about 20 years from now while playing basketball? ROFL...then don't take your salary. He doesn't get paid to sit around and bemoan the fact that he's always injured and is a softie...20 million dude.

You seem unable to separate this stuff. It's perfectly fine to say Rose was never as good as you think he was and that he's an injury prone player with some issues in his mentality. It's just an accurate assessment of a really good player with a super heigh ceiling he probably will never reach.

That isn't hating.

I hate on you and his absurd fans. Not the player...

BigTicket
11-14-2014, 08:43 AM
LeBron is a beta b.tch who needs an alpha around him to win.

Wade is gone, lebron needs to man up.

Good luck with that :oldlol:

I could say the same thing about one of your few rim protectors in varejeo.

Guy has played 3 complete seasons out of 10. 1 out of the last 4 :eek:

Varejao is healthy right now, and he played 90 games over the past two years.

Rose is injured again, and he played 10 games over the past two years.

Also, Varejao is a roleplayer, while Rose is your leader.

TheMan
11-14-2014, 08:44 AM
Goddam, Budadiiiii get's his panties all in a bunch on DRose :oldlol:

Haters gon' hate

nathanjizzle
11-14-2014, 08:49 AM

It's just hilarious how his crazy fans (like you) have acted since 2010. Dude has been over-rated to extreme levels by you (calling him better than Dirk ever was) and we are just pointing out he was never "that good".

He's also a bitch made player. He's soft. Is Barkley, Shaq, Kenny now all haters as well?

Dude was a bitch made mentality...worrying about 20 years from now while playing basketball? ROFL...then don't take your salary. He doesn't get paid to sit around and bemoan the fact that he's always injured and is a softie...20 million dude.

You seem unable to separate this stuff. It's perfectly fine to say Rose was never as good as you think he was and that he's an injury prone player with some issues in his mentality. It's just an accurate assessment of a really good player with a super heigh ceiling he probably will never reach.

That isn't hating.

I hate on you and his absurd fans. Not the player...

what is this nonsense. him being injured doesnt change what he did in 2011. he was in the top tier and that was the consensus of everyone. Common now, ellis is just as impactful as dirk on the mavs and hes a poor mans rose.
If you are gonna be a hater than atleast admit your a hater, every rose thread you have been in is your own agenda to berate him compared to dirk. need proof? your post here:facepalm then to say you hate his fans and not him, for what? we know his value and his impact, but you disagree with it so you have to antagonize us, what makes you think youre right? go share your opinions in a dirk thread, oh yea right, no one cares to talk about dirk.

poido123
11-14-2014, 09:02 AM
Varejao is healthy right now, and he played 90 games over the past two years.

Rose is injured again, and he played 10 games over the past two years.

Also, Varejao is a roleplayer, while Rose is your leader.

Varejeo will be relied upon for big man minutes and rim protection. The one area bulls can and will exploit if you guys are lacking there.

Varejeo is healthy to start every season, but breaks down year after year to niggling injuries as the season goes on.

Rose has no structural issues as you can see from his play so far. He is however picking up a few little injuries that are either normal or due to not playing much for two years. The one the other day, he landed on someone's foot. That can happen to anyone

navy
11-14-2014, 09:36 AM
Lebron > D Rose

Pure facts.

Better start rooting or the Spurs or OKC now. 2/6 bruh. bulls aint going nowhere. :oldlol:

poido123
11-14-2014, 09:46 AM
Lebron > D Rose

Pure facts.

Better start rooting or the Spurs or OKC now. 2/6 bruh. bulls aint going nowhere. :oldlol:

For the record, are you a player Fan?

Comon dude, Butler will make lebron look like a crab stepping fool next game, you watch.

Ariza4three
11-14-2014, 09:49 AM

Comon dude, Butler will make lebron look like a crab stepping fool next game, you watch.
Stop. Just stop.

navy
11-14-2014, 09:49 AM

Bulls team hater.

Who cares. Post Season 4-1. Get your Spurs jersey out.

poido123
11-14-2014, 09:53 AM
Bulls team hater.

Who cares. Post Season 4-1. Get your Spurs jersey out.

I'll ask again, are you a Bron Fan? Player Fan? Or team Fan?

Just curious.

poido123
11-14-2014, 09:55 AM
Stop. Just stop.

Butler has done this to him before.

Why Stop?

All Net
11-14-2014, 11:21 AM
Butler is no doubt an x factor here. He can be the difference this year in bulls winning.

RedBlackAttack
11-14-2014, 11:33 AM
Varejeo will be relied upon for big man minutes and rim protection. The one area bulls can and will exploit if you guys are lacking there.

Varejeo is healthy to start every season, but breaks down year after year to niggling injuries as the season goes on.

Rose has no structural issues as you can see from his play so far. He is however picking up a few little injuries that are either normal or due to not playing much for two years. The one the other day, he landed on someone's foot. That can happen to anyone
The Cavs have been very smart with Varejao's minutes so far this year. He's playing the least amount of minutes through six games than he has since 2006-07. Thompson has been sort of an iron man since coming into the league. He has started in all 82 games the last two years prior to this one and I expect him to start at different points this season to help maintain Andy's health.

Anderson has also gotten very unlucky the past few years. It is one thing to come down on someone's foot. It is another for team physicians to find a blood clot in your lung. That is what knocked him out for the season a couple years ago when he was having his best season as a pro.

Regardless, it seems that Blatt has smartly put him on a kind of minutes restriction which should help.

beastee
11-14-2014, 01:02 PM
I still have faith that he is fine...but I am not loyal to Rose, I am loyal to the Bulls. If he can't have a healthy post season this year, I am ready to move on. But one thing is FACT...his brother is ruining his reputation in this league. He has been a cancer to his career and is not helping gain any favor with the Bulls organization. I will support whatever route the Bulls take, if it means locking up Butler long term and looking to trading Rose next year, I am officially on board. I only care about one thing. Another Chicago championship parade. It has been too long. This year is the best chance they have, and if Rose is a let down yet again, I am not sure how he gets a free pass anymore.

Pointguard
11-14-2014, 01:45 PM
As usual you don't even know the context that being talked about. Its the haters that come out when someone is hurt. The vultures that come out when an animal is hurt but aren't brave enough to eat because a hurt animal isn't dead. They are the most hideous things I ever seen in the jungle.

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude but you aren't in this conversation. You are definitely not a parent and you have severe problems with anything doesn't have a stat attached to it or concepts new to you. You don't have the ability to understand future concepts because stats don't go there.

If you want to continue, I don't have a problem. But you are most definitely a fish out of water willing to get slaughtered for a hater. If you had stats... it would mean its a bad prospect to undertake. But game on if you want it.

Pointguard
11-14-2014, 01:52 PM
:biggums:

You know making a long post like this is just feeding into budadiis plan right?
Do you really think I would be worried about any of his plans? Wasn't just for him anyway.

Anyway, light exposes darkness, I want him to engage.

aj1987
11-14-2014, 02:13 PM
Butler has done this to him before.

Why Stop?
When a LeBron hater tells you to shut the **** up about LeBron, you probably should.

DMAVS41
11-14-2014, 03:49 PM
As usual you don't even know the context that being talked about. Its the haters that come out when someone is hurt. The vultures that come out when an animal is hurt but aren't brave enough to eat because a hurt animal isn't dead. They are the most hideous things I ever seen in the jungle.

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude but you aren't in this conversation. You are definitely not a parent and you have severe problems with anything doesn't have a stat attached to it or concepts new to you. You don't have the ability to understand future concepts because stats don't go there.

If you want to continue, I don't have a problem. But you are most definitely a fish out of water willing to get slaughtered for a hater. If you had stats... it would mean its a bad prospect to undertake. But game on if you want it.

Dude.

I have killed you every time on this stuff.

Just more evidence on my side with this new stuff.

DMAVS41
11-14-2014, 03:51 PM
what is this nonsense. him being injured doesnt change what he did in 2011. he was in the top tier and that was the consensus of everyone. Common now, ellis is just as impactful as dirk on the mavs and hes a poor mans rose.
If you are gonna be a hater than atleast admit your a hater, every rose thread you have been in is your own agenda to berate him compared to dirk. need proof? your post here:facepalm then to say you hate his fans and not him, for what? we know his value and his impact, but you disagree with it so you have to antagonize us, what makes you think youre right? go share your opinions in a dirk thread, oh yea right, no one cares to talk about dirk.

A number of Rose fans have called him better than Dirk ever was. LOL

Agenda? I think Rose is over-rated hugely. You don't. There is no agenda either way.

Funny you bring up Ellis. Ellis is about as good as Rose imo.

Pointguard
11-14-2014, 04:23 PM
Dude.

I have killed you every time on this stuff.

Just more evidence on my side with this new stuff.
:lol You think there is something new here. Really. You and Buddaiii are old news: basically two shameless opportunistic haters stuck on repeating yourselves, kicking people when they are down and can't let a Rose thread go without showing your better sides. But I guess it is new to you that somebody half your age is your leader this time. But this is a good look for you - or as good as it gets for you.

J Shuttlesworth
11-14-2014, 05:06 PM
Thread about Rose and MRI...

Yet Poido is in here talking all about LeBron. Why am I not surprised?

poido123
11-14-2014, 07:34 PM
When a LeBron hater tells you to shut the **** up about LeBron, you probably should.

Looks like a guy from the BTE Right?

Guys in there know jackshit about basketball.

Butler holds lebron to 23 points and 44% in the playoffs.

Maybe you and that guy should STFU.

poido123
11-14-2014, 07:38 PM
Thread about Rose and MRI...

Yet Poido is in here talking all about LeBron. Why am I not surprised?

That Navy poster is a Bulls hater, lebron lover.

It was directed at him, don't get your panties in a knot pizza boy.

nathanjizzle
11-14-2014, 07:52 PM
Ellis is about as good as Rose imo.

thats why you are wrong and have been wrong about your judgment on rose. monta = rose?:facepalm

Ariza4three
11-14-2014, 08:07 PM
Looks like a guy from the BTE Right?

Guys in there know jackshit about basketball.

Butler holds lebron to 23 points and 44% in the playoffs.

Maybe you and that guy should STFU.
Cry over Rose's deathbed bitch boy. Keep talking mess to me. I dare you.

Crose
11-14-2014, 08:16 PM
A number of Rose fans have called him better than Dirk ever was. LOL

Agenda? I think Rose is over-rated hugely. You don't. There is no agenda either way.

Funny you bring up Ellis. Ellis is about as good as Rose imo.
stop using the statements of some idiotic bulls fans to generalize the whole. no one thinks rose > dirk ever. but 2011 mvp rose is arguably better than 2011 regular season dirk. dirk got hot in the playoffs.

and ellis doesn't touch mvp rose. its not close.

poido123
11-14-2014, 08:37 PM
Cry over Rose's deathbed bitch boy. Keep talking mess to me. I dare you.

Oooo an Internet threat :lol

NuggetsFan
11-14-2014, 08:49 PM
I wonder if Rose will ever have extended health again. Like a 3 year stretch without any setbacks, speculation etc.

nathanjizzle
11-14-2014, 08:53 PM
stop using the statements of some idiotic bulls fans to generalize the whole. no one thinks rose > dirk ever. but 2011 mvp rose is arguably better than 2011 regular season dirk. dirk got hot in the playoffs.

and ellis doesn't touch mvp rose. its not close.

seriously, this is what he does, he generalizes bulls fans with what he interprets as what one fan says and tries to use it to make a point. it seems like hes more into semantics and the art of bickering than to actually have meaningful discourse. not only does he attack rose but attack a whole fan base? bitter.

J Shuttlesworth
11-14-2014, 10:09 PM
That Navy poster is a Bulls hater, lebron lover.

It was directed at him, don't get your panties in a knot pizza boy.
Yeah I'm the one who is upset :whatever:

All Net
11-14-2014, 10:15 PM
Thibs has stated he won't be needed for MRI...It's a very minor Hamstring issue.