PDA

View Full Version : ESPN in a nutshell...

Spaulding
11-14-2014, 12:41 PM
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/2315435/84355865.jpg

riseagainst
11-14-2014, 12:42 PM
:roll:

Heavincent
11-14-2014, 01:01 PM
Seriously the worst commentary team ever. What a ****ing disaster that was.

At least Gruden's descent into madness is entertaining. Kornheiser and Theismann are just blowhards.

Akrazotile
11-14-2014, 01:03 PM
Seriously the worst commentary team ever. What a ****ing disaster that was.

Kornheiser and Theismann :facepalm

Theismann was never that bad IMO. Kornheiser was the most spectacular failure as a football analyst the sports world has ever seen.

Stempel, HERB
11-14-2014, 01:08 PM
Windhorst smearing Kyrie with his 7000 dribbles and 0 assist tally was a good representation of ESPN. Scumbag lurking under the dinner table for any scraps to be tossed his way. LeBron will be a better person once he drops this loser. Dude doesn't need to be protected by a sycophant. **** ESPN for cultivating this environment just for the illusion of greater access to a superstar.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
11-14-2014, 01:20 PM
ESPN is TMZ of sports. nothing more. just useless clutter

pastis
11-14-2014, 02:23 PM
so many german descendants in the USA:lol

StephHamann
11-14-2014, 02:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV02cGw-PvQ

:bowdown:

Cold soul
11-14-2014, 02:33 PM
ESPN is TMZ of sports. nothing more. just useless clutter

Yes, pretty much ESPN used to be great sports outlet years ago not anymore.

Bless Mathews
11-14-2014, 05:42 PM
Joe thiesman?

He ain't worked for the worldwide leader in years.

He does frequent urinating commercials now.

Op and people trying to clown the worldwide leader in sports looses credibility.

SouBeachTalents
11-14-2014, 05:43 PM
THIS is ESPN in a nutshell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AysEA_mRaXs

R.I.P.
11-14-2014, 05:49 PM
Windhorst smearing Kyrie with his 7000 dribbles and 0 assist tally was a good representation of ESPN. Scumbag lurking under the dinner table for any scraps to be tossed his way. LeBron will be a better person once he drops this loser. Dude doesn't need to be protected by a sycophant. **** ESPN for cultivating this environment just for the illusion of greater access to a superstar.

Windhorst is so ****ing stupid Broussard feels threatened. He thinks that the reason the 76ers didn

JtotheIzzo
11-14-2014, 06:43 PM
I can no longer watch NFL pregame shows, the game has been made so corny it is brutal (constant abuse PSAs, constantly sucking the Army's dlck, idiotic pundits).

Spaulding
11-14-2014, 06:52 PM
Joe thiesman?

He ain't worked for the worldwide leader in years.

He does frequent urinating commercials now.

Op and people trying to clown the worldwide leader in sports looses credibility.

This here ladies and gentlemen is a guy who probably watches First Take religiously and thinks they intelligent sport conversations.

If anyone takes ESPN seriously they need to be shot. It's all just entertainment...

This is why I only watch TNT/NBATV for basketball and CBS pregame for football.

Bless Mathews
11-14-2014, 07:45 PM
This here ladies and gentlemen is a guy who probably watches First Take religiously and thinks they intelligent sport conversations.

If anyone takes ESPN seriously they need to be shot. It's all just entertainment...

Hahahahahahaha.

TNT basketball isn't entertaining?

I watch them niggahs just for the laughs.

People that hate on espn are Sheeps that thinks it cool to hate.

JOE THEISMAN HASNT BEEN ON MONDAY NIGHT FOR YEARS !!

Proves the idiocy and blind hate.

I watch espn for highlights. GTFO.

Y'all act like you in some advanced sports class and shit. Need that "next level " knowledge. GTFO.

wakencdukest
11-14-2014, 08:05 PM

People actually watch pre-game shows?

Spaulding
11-14-2014, 09:50 PM
People actually watch pre-game shows?

Ya. I like to skip commercials so I don't mind watching pregame while actual game plays.

Its a good way for me to get hyped for the game also. As analysts talk about player updates and the matchup.

Spaulding
11-14-2014, 09:53 PM
Hahahahahahaha.

TNT basketball isn't entertaining?

I watch them niggahs just for the laughs.

People that hate on espn are Sheeps that thinks it cool to hate.

JOE THEISMAN HASNT BEEN ON MONDAY NIGHT FOR YEARS !!

Proves the idiocy and blind hate.

I watch espn for highlights. GTFO.

Y'all act like you in some advanced sports class and shit. Need that "next level " knowledge.

GTFO.

U be like
http://youtu.be/S4HtcwtCjSw

ESPN for highlights is great...the way you defended it is like you love the damn network. Of course TNT has entertainment...but provides more depth analysis. Which can be sad sure. Van gundy and Collision only basketball heads on ESPN.

I am always a student of basketball. Don't want to listen to people who don't provide any actual knowledge.

RoseCity07
11-14-2014, 10:01 PM
The only reason I ever watch ESPN is to see NBA recaps. Then I just turn it off. Any story they do is just worthless. I have no interest in hearing any of them talk about sports. Bill Walton is the only guy I want to hear talk basketball.

NBA on NBC is never coming back.