PDA

View Full Version : Wade to sit out tonight vs Hawks

JT123
11-14-2014, 03:07 PM
And so it begins. :oldlol: So much for looking at every game as an opportunity to play. Poor baby has a sore hamstring. :(

Jlamb47
11-14-2014, 03:08 PM
And so it begins. :oldlol: So much for looking at every game as an opportunity to play. Poor baby has a sore hamstring. :(
He played thru it last game, he just wants to sit out to be sure. You mad they have a better record then cleveland ?

DonDadda59
11-14-2014, 03:10 PM
Damn, Heat fans are rough on their players. :(

HOoopCityJones
11-14-2014, 03:12 PM

Shut up ho, you used to nut hug this Team last year.

How does it feel to be a worthless , unloyal piece of shit?

JT123
11-14-2014, 03:15 PM
He played thru it last game, he just wants to sit out to be sure. You mad they have a better record then cleveland ?
That's how it starts with Wade, first it's one game just to be sure. Then one game turns into one week to be sure, then no back to backs just to be sure. :facepalm Wouldn't be surprised if Bosh demands a trade after this season to be honest. Picking up Wade's slack for half the season is not fun.

J Shuttlesworth
11-14-2014, 03:16 PM
Hope he recovers. He's been fun to watch this year

Is it knee issues bothering him?

JT123
11-14-2014, 03:19 PM
Shut up ho, you used to nut hug this Team last year.

How does it feel to be a worthless , unloyal piece of shit?
:wtf: I have NEVER nut hugged the Heat. I have always made it clear that I am a Lebron fan first and foremost. :no: You can find several posts of mine from last season in which I claimed the Heat were not a very good team. To be honest they overachieved by even making the Finals last season, which is something that Wade himself has admitted.

HOoopCityJones
11-14-2014, 03:21 PM
:wtf: I have NEVER nut hugged the Heat. I have always made it clear that I am a Lebron fan first and foremost. :no: You can find several posts of mine from last season in which I claimed the Heat were not a very good team. To be honest they overachieved by even making the Finals last season, which is something that Wade himself has admitted.

You're still a trash ass bandwagoner.

Wally450
11-14-2014, 03:46 PM
Can you say anything negative about LeBron? I mean honestly? It seems whenever the Cavs lose a game, LeBron stans are always pointing the fingers at Lebron's teammates and not at LeBron.

JT123
11-14-2014, 03:55 PM
Can you say anything negative about LeBron? I mean honestly? It seems whenever the Cavs lose a game, LeBron stans are always pointing the fingers at Lebron's teammates and not at LeBron.
I have said plenty of negative things about Lebron, but only when he deserves it. I have no problem admitting that his poor play against the Knicks and Blazers was a major reason for those 2 loses. :confusedshrug:
Just don't expect me to blame him for a Finals loss in which he scores 28 ppg on 57%, while getting zero help from his fellow "superstars"

RoundMoundOfReb
11-14-2014, 03:56 PM
He's breaking down now. He was able to preserve himself a bit because LeBron was doing all the heavy lifting but now that LeBron is gone and Bosh is pregnant it's just too much for him.

Done_And_Done
11-14-2014, 04:28 PM
JT do you have an allegiance to any team at all or are you strictly a Lebron fan when it comes to the NBA? Just curious...

JT123
11-14-2014, 04:43 PM
JT do you have an allegiance to any team at all or are you strictly a Lebron fan when it comes to the NBA? Just curious...
If you read through the thread you will see that I already answered that question.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-14-2014, 04:54 PM
bosh goin for 40

Droid101
11-14-2014, 05:17 PM
Every Heat game this asshole has to post something snarky.

Why not pay attention to your little diva baby and let real basketball fans enjoy their team.

Done_And_Done
11-14-2014, 05:19 PM
Ha! You think I come here to read bro? Common now.

GrapeApe
11-14-2014, 07:05 PM
OP has had this thread in the holster for months and has been itching to pull it out. I'm sure the feeling he got after hitting submit reply was that of nearly unrivaled joy. Wade has played in all three back to backs (and looked great in doing so) and it was driving OP crazy. Now, the cold sweats and restless nights are finally over......for now.

JT123
11-14-2014, 07:20 PM
Every Heat game this asshole has to post something snarky.

Why not pay attention to your little diva baby and let real basketball fans enjoy their team.
Kind of like how you have to post something snarky in every Lebron thread. Why not pay attention to your precious 38percentbe and let us fans of players/teams that are actually relevant enjoy the game? :confusedshrug:

FPJ
11-14-2014, 07:47 PM
Well, when you think about it, Wade has graduations to attend to, business meetings,etc... He needs to think about the future.

RRR3
11-14-2014, 07:50 PM
Stfu OP

finchyyy
11-14-2014, 07:52 PM
Nothing wrong with D-Wade doing this, it's all about the Playoffs.